Grand Hotel Excelsior
One of our top picks in Valletta.Set just outside the historic entrance to Valletta, this seafront hotel enjoys views of Marsamxett Harbor and Manoel Island. It offers free parking, a gym and large outdoor and indoor pools all for free.Rooms combine classic and modern design. They come with air conditioning and an LCD TV with satellite channels. Most also have a balcony or terrace.Grand Hotel Excelsior features landscaped gardens, a private beach and a spa. Free WiFi is available throughout.The hotel’s 3 restaurants and 5 bars serve a wide selection of international cuisine, including seafood and vegetarian meals. Panoramic sea views can be admired from the poolside bar.The Excelsior is 1,650 feet from Valletta’s main bus terminus, and 2.5 mi from Marsa Golf Course. It offers a free shuttle to Valletta, operating twice a day, at 10:00 and 18:00.
- Everything was up to standard. Staff were helpful. And the pool was very nice.
- Quite accessible in that it’s just outside the old town. The artificial beach and cordoned off swimming area in the harbour was amazing! It was so nice to swim in being able to get up from your sun lounger and either go for a swim in the pool or the sea within thirty seconds! Can’t rate this highly enough.
- Great family room, hearty breakfast, large pool with sea access, excellent poolside cafe and central location in Valletta.
- We visited as covid restrictions are just being lifted. Hotel checked temperature on entry. Other safety issues addressed. Due to restrictions breakfast served in room. No extra charge for room service. Hotel very quiet.
The facility was elegant and the staff was superior.
Everything about the facility was more than what we had expected.
Urban Valley Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in San Ġwann.Set in San Ġwann, Urban Valley Resort enjoys a quiet location just a 15-minute drive from Valletta. The property features 2 outdoor swimming pools and 2 tennis courts. Dining options include 2 restaurants and bars. Free high-speed WiFi is available throughout.The Urban Valley offers rooms and suites. All units are equipped with a flat-screen TV, coffee/tea making facilities, and mini-bar. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided for your convenience.Guests can enjoy free use of the Turkish bath, sauna and gym. A heated pool is also available on site.
Breakfast is available each morning at the property.Business travelers can enjoy the on-site business center, while families can take advantage of a children’s club for young guests aged between 4 and 12.Free private parking is available at the resort. A complimentary, scheduled shuttle service is available to/from Sliema Ferries, Valletta and St. Julian’s. The resort is also within a 10-minute drive of St Julian’s, while Malta International Airport is about 6.2 mi away.
- Everything was perfect. We came in at around 1pm although the check in was at 3pm and they welcomed us anyways
- It’s very relaxing and clean. The ambiance is very nice also. I probably will come back 👍 👍 ♥
- Everything was fabulous, great staff. Location was great to go and explore the island. Good food and the spa was a great treat
- All was good, the room was clean and comfortable. Food was good as well except for Friday as I already mentioned above.
- The room was beautiful. We were upgraded to a suite. It was a bit blank and sterile at times but very ultra modern. The staff can’t do enough for you.
One of our top picks in St. Julianʼs.Set on the seafront in Saint Julian’s, the Hilton Malta is a luxury 5-star hotel offering panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and a modern décor. On site you will find a spa with indoor swimming pool, 4 outdoor pools, and 2 paddling pools for children.The spacious rooms at Hotel Hilton Malta feature a large balcony overlooking the sea or Portomaso marina. All rooms are air-conditioned and feature Wi-Fi access, a tea/coffee maker, and a satellite LCD TV. Some rooms offer access to the Business and Executive lounges.The hotel’s Oceana Restaurant serves lunch and dinner by the pool, while the Blue Elephant specializes in Thai cuisine. Breakfast is buffet style.Facilities include a tennis court, a fully equipped fitness center, and a casino.The famous nightlife area of Paceville is 5 minutes’ walk away. Malta International Airport can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- Clearness is superb. Facilities are perfect. Staff. Breakfast. View.
- Very comfortable. The staff was very nice. I got whatever I asked for
- Large well decorated and appointed room, comfortable bed, great bars and restaurants, excellent service
Very comfortable the rooms
Staff very professional
- The room was very comfortable and a good size. It had a nice balcony and view on the garden and the sea. The room service food was very good. The breakfast selection was amazing.
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands
One of our top picks in Mellieħa.Set into the rocky coast of Malta’s Golden Bay, the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa includes a large swimming pool, a lagoon pool and a children’s pool. It also offers a private beach and a spa. Rooms are large and luxurious.Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands enjoys a quiet, private setting, with peaceful views of the sea and the surrounding countryside. It is a 10 minute drive from the harbor where ferries leave for Gozo.The spa extends over 10700 ft² of space, and the resort’s leisure center offers stunning views of the sea from its large windows overlooking the bay.Rooms are furnished with modern decor and offer a balcony with sea or countryside views. During summer the rate includes one sun umbrella and 2 lounge chairs per room.
- Swimming pool was enjoyable, choice of multiple restaurant. Smart safe handling of covid measures, safely without inconvenience.
- This is a beautiful hotel on the lovely Golden Sands beach in Malta. Our room was a suite and was spotless and comfortable with a large balcony overlooking the sea. It was extremely comfortable. The hotel is a large resort with many amenities. We were there in March, but I can imagine how busy it can get in the summer months with the warmer weather. I would love to come back and sit by the pool all day. It was a lovely stay.
The location couldn’t be better. Food was ok.
Parking was only 3 Euro for the weekend. Very rich furniture and embellishments in the foyer.
Check in was extremely fast.
- Excellent Room , fantastic view , very friendly staff, excellent breakfast
- Right by the beach, great views from the room (we had a sea view). Very clean. Very well equipped kitchen. The rooms were very warm in January.
db Seabank Resort + Spa All Inclusive
The DB Seabank Resort + Spa is in a quiet location in Mellieha, next to L-Ghadira Bay. It features indoor and outdoor pools, spa facilities, and many dining options. Each room has a free reserved parking space.The 4-star Seabank Resort includes a number of cocktail bars, restaurants, and even a spa. Use of the sauna, Turkish bath, and hot tub is completely free.All rooms at the Seabank come with free Wi-Fi, a furnished balcony, air conditioning, and satellite TV. Rooms overlook the countryside or the sea. Tea/coffee makers are available in all rooms free of charge.The meals included in the rate are served in the on-site restaurants, serving appetizers, specialties from the grill, pizzas and desserts. The buffet breakfast includes cereal, cold cuts, yogurt, Danish pastries and fruit juice. A full English breakfast can also be enjoyed.A varied entertainment program for adults and a Kids’ Club are arranged all year round. The club runs daily activities for children between 4 and 11 years old. The staff is always available to provide useful tourist information.A bus stop outside the hotel has services around Malta, including the airport and Valletta, 16 miles away.
The buffet was very good
The room very comfortale
The evening shows excellent
The beachfront location
Mountains of differing food options, all of which were very tasty.
Rather well priced & good value in my opinion Polite, friendly, attentive staff
Whole place seemed squeaky clean
Incredible views across the island
Availability of tours on-site was excellent, with most seemingly discounted
Plenty of different bars & restaurants to try
The live sport in the bar was nice
- The resort is an excellent value for money. Perfect for chilling out and relaxing in the pools, bars or in the beach right across the street. Personnel was friendly for the most part and me and my wife felt welcome. Of course it could have less people, the restaurants are not fine cuisine, but they are certainly worth what they cost.
Courteous and obliging staff, variety of food, which was very good, very good facilities at the complex.
The area was quite and relaxing overall.
Big all inclusive hotel that does everything well.
Perfect for families and those that like to pay and sit back the week and not spend to much.
Food was top notch, bars did good drinks and the staff were spot on.
Not much outside in April but that may be different at peak times.
We liked it.
- The buffet was very good
Mellieha Holiday Centre
Located in picturesque Mellieha, this resort features extensive grounds with a large swimming pool, several restaurants and a rooftop terrace with views over the sandy beaches and Mellieha Bay. It offers charming bungalows, each with a private furnished courtyard.Each bungalow is spacious well equipped with a comfortable lounge area, kitchen and 2 separate bedrooms. Equipped with a TV, fridge and a tea-and-coffee maker. Each has a large private bathroom.The Great Dane Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On site, guests have a tennis court, children’s playground and a mini golf course.Malta International Airport is 19 mi away, while the capital city of Valletta is 30 minutes’ drive by car, or 50 minutes’ by bus.
The view was really nice.
The bangalow it was very clean
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Big and spacious bungalows. Free on site parking. Location near the beach. Supermarket on site. Swimming pools. Full kitchen.
The bungalow facilities where fantastic and easy to make meals
The ambiance was lovey and serene
A lovely Christmas break
Parking was easy
- Good value for money, especially for families and/or group of friends
- The ambient is fantastic. Very peaceful and quiet. It is ideal for a family break.
- The view was really nice.
LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa
Offering a seafront location, LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa overlooks Marfa Bay and features 2 seawater outdoor pools, Thalasso Spa and fitness center, as well as 3 restaurants and 3 bars. All designer rooms have a balcony or terrace, and free WiFi is available throughout.All air-conditioned rooms at the LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa have a TV with international channels, mini-bar and tea/coffee maker. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. The property has several restaurants serving traditional Maltese, Lebanese, Italian or international dishes. Guests can enjoy cocktails, hot and cold drinks and snacks from one of the bars.Diving packages and courses can be organized on site. Guests can book a variety of massages and beauty treatments at the wellness center or enjoy the daily entertainment offered. Spa facilities include a Jacuzzi®, an indoor sea-water pool, sauna and steam room.LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa is located 0.9 mi from Cirkewwa Ferry Terminal, while Mellieha beach is located 1.9 mi away. A bus stop 350 feet away offers links to Valletta and Malta Airport, which is a 30-minute drive away.
- Very comfortable environment in a lovely part of Malta – very friendly staff, excellent breakfast and facilities too. A lovely stay.
- The food waa really good especially the breakfast. Some of the staff really helpful and friendly, My friend had her bday and without knowing on the 1st night they brought cake to the table for my friend’s bday(they nee that it was her bday since her pantner book flowers with the reciption. The entertainment at the pool area was really fun the person who did the water aerobics is friendly and fun .
- Food, location, the people at the restaurant are so accommodating.
- Beautiful area surrounding the hotel. Great breakfast.
- All in all was great, good food, comfortable beds, nice staff
Looking for: Best Hotels in Taʼ Lampuka