Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort
Offering 4 swimming pools and 3 restaurants, Outrigger Mauritius Resort & Spa is nestled in the nature reserve of Bel Omber and features splendid views of the Indian Ocean.Each of the luxurious rooms offers sea views and is equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Some of the rooms are located close to the beach while the Deluxe Rooms feature a balcony with sea views. The spacious bathrooms come with bath and shower.A breakfast buffet is served every morning. The restaurants at the resort serve Mauritian and International cuisine. Cocktails, snacks and refreshments can be enjoyed at Bar Bleu. The resort also offers evening entertainment on selected days.For relaxation, massages and beauty treatments can be booked at Navasana Spa. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including diving, snorkeling and table tennis. Outrigger Mauritius Resort & Spa also offers a supervised kids club and a children’s playground. Free WiFi access is available in this resort.Outrigger Mauritius Resort & Spa is 28 mi from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. Airport transfers can be arranged upon request for a fee.
- Property is very well structured. Sea view room are directly on the water and have good view. Very relaxing compound alot of palms actually they will give you a complementary photo session. Good for couples.
- This place is amazing : the room, the bed, the service, the staff…
- Beautiful country, awesome weather, fantastic resort location and smiling staff.
- Everything was good location, staff, room and facilities
- The staff were very friendly and courteous. Since this was our second time in outrigger, The manager Mr Kevin at the reception provided us an excellent service. He called us on all the days of our stay and ensured that our stay was comfortable and ensured we had no problems of any sort. He provided us with an excellent service and we can confirm it was one of our most memorable and best holiday ever. Thank you Mr Kevin once again. Your excellent service, pleasant attitude is much appreciated by me and my family.
Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa
Located in the island of Mauritius, this resort is surrounded by coral reefs and dramatic mountains. Shanti Maurice – Hotel, Villas & Spa features ocean-facing luxurious villas and suites, surrounded by exotic gardens and terraces.Shanti Maurice – Hotel, Villas & Spa offers elegantly decorated suites and villas with a flat-screen cable TV, while villas offer a DVD player. All villas have private pools and sun loungers.The hotel’s restaurant serves local dishes prepared with fresh ingredients from the ocean, the resort’s garden or the nearby farms. Beach barbecues, wok menus and special diet dishes are also available.Guests can choose from a variety of activities, including cycling, Pilates, fishing and snorkeling. They can also visit the resort’s spa or fitness center.Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport is 15 mi from Shanti Maurice – Hotel, Villas & Spa and car rental services are available. A tour desk and free private parking are also available.
– Very friendly staff
– private pool
– restaurant area view
– sunset view
We would like to thanks Miss: Vandana the gust manager for all her good services and best arrangement
She is really wonderful manager and can’t imagine the resort without her
She is the best
- 5 star resort in the south part of Mauritius. This area isn’t very touristy, but we chose it for our last night stay. Very nice beach. We booked 1 pool villa with ocean view and the resort and villa itself were very nice.
Location of Junior Suite room was excellent. We have exceptions where we could njoy the stay in room for only 4 hours because then we had our flight and Vandana the hotel staff waived off our compulsory new year dinner considering we were only there in room for about 4 hours. Beach was really clean and room amenities also were excellent. Bath room was extremely spacious and it had outside shower which was really romantic to have
If we travel to mauritius again will prefer this property
- Hospitality and kindness of the staff was outstanding.food also was good there is more than 3 restaurants in the hotel . The view from the room was beautiful. It was good overall
- – Very friendly staff
Anantara Iko Mauritius Resort & Villas
Located in Blue Bay, a few steps from La Cambuse Beach, Anantara Iko Mauritius Resort & Villas has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. With free WiFi, this 5-star resort has a bar and a garden. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.All rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while some accommodations at the resort also feature a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Anantara Iko Mauritius Resort & Villas.The accommodation has a sun terrace. Activities such as hiking, snorkeling, cycling can be enjoyed in the surrounding areas, and guests can relax along the beachfront.Shandrani Beachcomber – All Inclusive Beach is a 9-minute walk from Anantara Iko Mauritius Resort & Villas, while Ile Des Deux Cocos Swimcart Beach is 0.7 miles from the property.
Understated style and flair
Very generous layout of the public and personal spaces
Sumptuous fresh buffet spreads
Beautiful views and beach
Very close Proximity to airport yet not at all noisy
Cordial and friendly staff
- Lovely resort with so much attention to detail! We had a very comfortable stay with a 2 year old. The pool, especially the kids pool, is perfect. Food is good, but the international offerings could be better. Rooms are very spacious, very clean, very comfortable. The landscaping is beautiful. So many places to go relax and laze around.
- How it’s close to the airport and still within a beautiful area of beaches
The bar, the room, the staff, the wiev , the breakfast
- When they see a mistake they take steps to fix right away
- Understated style and flair
Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa
On a private peninsula in Blue Bay, Beachcomber Shandrani Resort & Spa offers air-conditioned accommodations with a balcony. Some have direct access to Blue Bay Nature Reserve.Guests can relax on a lounger poolside, and there is a kid’s club for younger guests. Relaxing massage treatments are available in the spa, which also has a modern gym and sauna.Water-skiing, water surfing, and snorkeling are available at the beach. Guests can also play a game of tennis. Trips to Iles aux Aigrettes nature reserve are offered, as well as glass-bottom boat and kayaking tours.Beachcomber Shandrani Resort & Spa has 5 in-house restaurants. A variety of snacks and drinks, including pancakes, are served at the pool and beach bars.The bright rooms and suites include a spacious sitting area with a sofa bed and satellite TV. Each has minibar and a modern bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Rooms have free Wi-Fi or wired internet.
- Beautiful location, delicious food, comfortable bed, nice size room, the kayaks and stand up paddle boards were great, we were glad you sold snorkeling masks in your gift shop (but it would have been even better if you had some to rent for snorkeling off of the beach), the pools were wonderful, staff was very friendly
- Brilliant staff. The boys at the bar were great, always smiling and ready to help at any time. The food was awesome and the serving to the top (Teak Elephant was our favorite). The room was very clean and maintained daily. The sports activities were diverse and fun. Every night there was entertainment, so we didn’t have any time to get bored. We enjoyed our time and we hope to come back one day.
The distance from airport to resort was a mere 5min drive. This alone was one of the highlights for our holiday.
The resort itself was beautiful and the staff were amazing. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating, and really went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as can be.
The food was delicious and the drinks were top notch. The buffer restaurant was more than sufficient for us everyday. They prepared food for our infants at every meal and were very accommodating of them at meal times.
A memorable holiday. We will definitely be back.
- Staff was very friendly, the food was good and the water activities were great. We all had a great time!
- I loved the hospitality of the staff. They were all very friendly and eager to assist. We were traveling with 3 kids including a 3 month old, the staff were very kind ensuring that we had all the comfort.
The St Regis Mauritius Resort
The St. Regis Mauritius Resort includes panoramic Indian Ocean and Le Morne Brabant Mountain views from its beachside location. Stylish accommodations, separate fitness and spa centers and 5 restaurants feature at this 5-star luxury resort.All spacious rooms, suites and villas feature an iPod docking station, 42-inch LCD TVs and free WiFi. The large private bathrooms contain a round stone bath tub, elegant vanity basin and double walk-in shower.St. Regis has a choice of Asian, Indian, French and contemporary cuisine. The Boathouse Grill and Bar offers a steak and seafood option, and 1904 Bar provides cocktails and snacks.Many sports activities such as tennis, cycling and diving can be enjoyed by guests. Water sports facilities are provided on site.Black River Gorges National Park and Chamarel are within a 25-minute drive away. Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport is 37 mi away by car.
- It is a beautiful hotel and the beach and surrounding areas are amazing.
- The location was excellent, great for snorkeling and swim with dolphins!
- The hotel is absolutely amazing, nice and clean. Stuff is very helpful, we loved our room.
- Me and my wife loved so much the staff people, they were so nice and welcoming to us. The place is amazing and very good quality, also the food is great. It can easily see that the management put the fingers on the little things to make the vacation perfect with worm attitude. We are very satisfied from the st regis and definitely will come back again.
- Perfect lokation, very friendly staff, nice garden…
West Coast Marina
Located in Rivière Noire, 1.3 miles from La Preneuse Beach, West Coast Marina has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a fitness center and a garden. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a grill. Each room is equipped with a balcony.All rooms at the resort come with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries. The rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, while certain rooms also offer a patio and others also have lake views. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.West Coast Marina has a sun terrace. The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental and car rental are available at the accommodation.Les Chute’s de Riviere Noire is 20 miles from West Coast Marina.
Great location for sea activities and trips ..
Very.. very clean
Kitchen greatly equipped
Nice restaurant in-complex
Apartment manager ( Vik ) very professional , friendly & helpful
his concierge team also great ..
they can arrange all activities that you tailor to your interest .
- It was enjoyable 5 nights for 5 members family with well and full equipped villa in all details that make us feel home , appreciate Mr Viknesh for his full support
Amazing apartment, fully equipped, we were 2 persons and i can say that was big for us,very spacious, one bedroom we didn’t even use.
Housekeeping everyday, except Sunday, the manager was very kind, welcomed us and explained everything, he came look for us after few days to check if everything is good with our stay.
Very nice restaurant and pool, perfect for having coffee in the morning, or chilling in the evening with a cocktail.
Recommended for longer stay, definitely I will come back.
- Own pool, nice quiet location and a must if you want to do business close to black river or boating. Management very helpful sorting out problems. Penthouse nice with heated pool and all en-suite rooms a great benefit when sharing accomm.
- Loved everything very happy with everything would definitely stay there again
Marguery Exclusive Villas – Conciergery & Resort
Marguery Exclusive Villas – Conciergery & Resort is set in Rivière Noire, 5.6 mi from Les Chute’s de Riviere Noire. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Featuring a terrace, all units are air conditioned and feature a seating and dining area. All units have a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and coffee machine are also featured. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with bathrobes and a hairdryer. Towels are available.As part od COVID-19 preparedness the property offers check-in in villa, breakfast served in villa, assistance over the phone,a private pool and garden.Marguery Exclusive Villas – Conciergery & Resort also includes an outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar. The property also offers grocery delivery and packed lunches.Car hire is available at the property and the area is popular for golfing and horse riding. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including snorkeling, windsurfing and diving. Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport is 21 mi from the property.
- The privacy offered is very nice for the family to enjoy. Villa is fully equiped with kitchen utensils, satelite tv, etc
- Everything was great and the staff were so so nice and helpful!!
- Beautiful villa and well equipped, got everything you need for a comfortable enjoyable stay, close to beach and next to a mall and London supermarket.
- Privacy,cleaning,staff was friendly,easy to find the location,near the most activities.
- Great Villa with good private pool and clean, modern and comfortable furniture … 2 mins walk to London Way Market … Great restaurants around you 👍🏻
Preskil Island Resort
One of our top picks in Mahébourg.Located in Mahébourg, an 11-minute walk from Pointe d’Esny Beach, Preskil Island Resort provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. With a bar, the property also features a garden, as well as water sports facilities. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.All guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while some units at the resort also provide guests with a seating area. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Preskil Island Resort.Spa and wellness facilities including a hammam and a sauna, as well as the possibility to arrange massage treatments, are at guests’ disposal during their stay at the accommodation. You can play pool, ping pong and darts at Preskil Island Resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing.Popular points of interest near the resort include Mahebourg Waterfront, Waters Edge (boat leaves for Ile aux Aigrettes) and Dock on Ile aux Aigrettes.
- The room was nicely decorated. Bathroom was very spacious. The staff was very friendly and always smiling and asking how we were doing. Breakfast was great. Sourekha made the best omelette for breakfast!!!! Oride did my facial treatment and its been the best facial I’ve ever had. She really cleaned my face. Reshma is the sweetest nicest most attentive person I met. She is wonderful and really cares about her job. Sorenza at the front desk was very friendly. Our housekeeper was very sweet and always friendly. The towel cabana team were great. We had a great laugh.
- The facilities, services, being clean, being luxury, beach front and high level of care.
- Great Food and All inclusive package – great great location
- Absolutely stunning property and everything brand new. Wonderful room. Peaceful, comfortable. Very close to the airport, yet feels like it’s in the middle of isolated paradise.
- Competitive price as 4* resort,Location it is close to airport. It is totally newly renovated since my last stay 2018(April). Nice beach & swimming pool,comfortable room, friendly staff
Looking for: Best Hotels in Souillac