Ocean Beach Resort & Spa
Set in extensive gardens overlooking the Indian Ocean, this beachfront hotel in Malindi offers 2 outdoor pools and a spa. All rooms and suites have a private balcony or terrace.The individually styled and air-conditioned accommodations at Ocean Beach Resort & Spa are decorated in neutral tones. They include a mini-bar and a modern private bathroom.The many shaded and open-air terraces at the resort offer guest an exotic setting for a cocktail from the Beach Bar. The Victoria Restaurant serves International and local cuisine, terrace dining and candle-lit beach dinners.After a relaxing massage or beauty treatment at Morjana Spa, guests can cool off by the pool or relax in the spa bath.Free parking and a 24-hour reception service are available. For a surcharge, the hotel provides airport shuttles to Malindi Airport, a 7-minute drive away.
Nice and neat place
Very well maintained
Rooms were clean and had good space
Dining was good
- I wish the hotel would have more variety,especially sea food,on the menu.
- Food was good (but not legendary). The rooms were well decorated, clean, and warm. The property is beautiful and the beach very peaceful.
- Nice and neat place
Prestige Holiday Resort
Located in Malindi, 0.6 mi from Malindi Mall and 3.1 mi from Malindi Marine National Park, Prestige Holiday Resort features free WiFi and offers free luggage storage services.At the resort, rooms are fitted with a fan, desk and wardrobe. The rooms also have a flat screen TV with satellite channels. While some of the rooms are family rooms, all the beds in the rooms are draped with mosquito nets.A Full English/Irish breakfast is served each morning at the property. There is an on-site restaurant, which serves African cuisine.Malindi Airport is set 2,300 feet from Prestige Holiday Resort. The property offers airport shuttle services upon request.
- Location was great, service was wonderful. Will visit again. Subtle neat and nice place
- Located conveniently close to the airport, this hotel is a good choice if Malindi is just a brief stop on your way. The bed was comfy and very clean. The hotel provides a nice breakfast with a generous portion of fresh fruit! We had a great rest here
- The serenity of the place is perfect, nice breakfast.
- Very nice place, convenient location (very close to Malindi Airport), available parking and polite & friendly staff. Nyokabi was of great help during our stay – thanks.
- I loved the service ever smiling pendo the receptionist and the owner Nyokabi is amazing I will definitely came back again .
Park 1 in Malindi provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. Located around 2.1 miles from Malindi Marine National Park, the resort with free WiFi is also a 10-minute walk away from Vasco da Gama Pillar. Portuguese Chapel is 0.6 miles from the property.At the resort, the rooms come with a balcony.A Full English/Irish breakfast is served every morning at the property.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give advice on what to do in the area.Betty’s Boutique is a few steps from Park 1. The nearest airport is Malindi Airport, 1.9 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
African House Resort
One of our top picks in Malindi.All rooms have a four-poster bed at this Colonial-style villa, 1,000 feet from Malindi Beach. Open-air terraces with wooden ceilings overlook tropical gardens with a pool, sun loungers and bar.Including a private veranda, each spacious room at African House Resort is individually designed and air conditioned. All have a satellite TV, mini-bar and large bathroom.The à la carte restaurant provides breakfast and Italian and Swahili cuisine for lunch and dinner. Free tea, coffee and pastries are served every afternoon.Featuring columns and African art, the hotel’s public areas offer free Wi-Fi. Massages by the pool or in the room can be requested at the 24-hour front desk. Malindi Marine Park is a 10-minute walk and the town center is a 5-minute drive.African House Resort can organize car hire and there is free parking on site. A shuttle is available to Mombasa International Airport, 81 mi away.
- Very serene environment. Can easily do some work and also relax. Can also serve as a good couples getaway. Would recommend for anyone who wants a cool place in Malindi. Many trees thus the cooling effect.
- Very private and comfortable environment with great service
- I liked the ambience and serenity of the place. It’s quiet and perfect for blowing off steam and relaxing. The trees in the compound provide a cool shade to relax outdoors. The swimming pool is quite clean and nice too.
- The staffs were so welcoming, Mombasa was a great staff,he served us really well
- Extra large rooms, all African decor, breakfast has many options to choose from.
Sandies Tropical Village
One of our top picks in Malindi.Sandies Tropical Village is on the silver sand shore of Malindi. It features 2 restaurants, 3 bars and a spa. Guests can arrange to partake in water activities at the water sports center.Every air-conditioned room has its own terrace or balcony. It comes equipped with a minibar and guests can request breakfast room service. The spacious private bathroom has a walk-in shower.Tropical Restaurant serves buffet style international and Italian cuisine, and Savanna Restaurant serves a selection of seafood dishes.For relaxation, guests can lounge around the swimming pool or enjoy a massage at the Mvua Spa. Tours and excursions such as a Marine Park snorkeling trip can also be arranged.Wi-Fi is available in the public areas of the resort. The Mombasa International Airport is a 2-hour drive away.
- Food was great throughout my stay. Staff very helpful and especially dietary staff. Everyone did an awesome job.
I liked that the staff treated us warmly. Great reception from Oliver who received us. And a host called Amelia and all her colleagues were really nice. They reminded me what I miss the most – 🇰🇪 Kenyan hospitality. Top notch!
Oh, I have to mention Esther (or Eunice) the seamstress. She did trousers for us at express speed. I definitely recommend checking her out.
- Coastal architecture with wooden ceilings and roofs made of palm leaves, huge terraces/balconies, lush garden, super big beds and very kind staff. 2 pools, one has big shallow area and is super suitable for kids. Also spa is worth trying!
All the staff were very welcoming. Rooms are sparkling clean .food is different every day with a different theme for all nationalities .the animation team is excellent keeps everyone entertained that’s including the young and elderly generation.
They also allowed us to stay past our checkout time for free because our flight was in the evening .overall the place is awesome .
- Nice location right on the beach. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Good wifi in the common areas. A lot of activities throughout the day. The gym was well equipped.
Diamonds Dream of Africa
Diamonds Dream of Africa is located along the silver sand beach of Malindi. It features a beauty center and spa offering views of the ocean as well as a business center.Each air-conditioned suite has a private terrace with lounge chairs, and a hot tub. It comes equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, minibar and tea-and-coffee-making facilities. The private bathroom has a shower.The sit-down restaurant serves a selection of seafood menus and the main restaurant has an open-air terrace overlooking the swimming pool. The pool bar serves fresh fruits, snacks and informal lunches.There is a daily and evening entertainment program available at the nearby Sandies Tropical Village and a variety of water activities can be arranged at the water sports center.Free Wi-Fi is available and guests can shop at the fashion boutique on the property. Moi International Airport in Mombasa is a 2-hour drive away.
- Great staff especially those in the kitchen/dining area. Amazing accommodation facilities, great swimming pool and stunning views.
- The all inclusive package was brilliant! Animation team was also on point
Breakfast was perfect.Very very delicious
Rooms very clean and out of this world.Perfect,Very Comfortable
Awesome breakfast with fantastic restaurant staff, always available to serve .
Spacious modern rooms with classic swahili furniture.
Bathroom was spacious
Well equipped with modern facilities
Excellent room service
Option to sample hotel next door meals giving a warm neighbourhood feel
Value for money
Location, near Malindi airport
- The staff were very friendly and went the extra mile to make sure i felt at home
Simba Wa Kale Luxury Resort
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, garden and views of garden, Simba Wa Kale Resort is located in Malindi, an 18-minute walk from Malindi Marine National Park. 1.8 miles from Vasco da Gama Pillar and 2.1 miles from Portuguese Chapel, the property provides barbecue facilities and a terrace. The rooms come with a balcony with sea views.All rooms features air conditioning, a fridge, an oven, a coffee machine, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. The resort has some rooms that feature a patio and pool view, and all rooms have a private bathroom and a closet. At Simba Wa Kale Resort, each room comes with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Simba Wa Kale Resort, including snorkeling and cycling.Betty’s Boutique is 1.5 miles from the resort, while Supermarket (Malindi) is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malindi, 3.6 miles from Simba Wa Kale Resort, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Malindi! Marine Holiday House in Malindi features traditional thatched Makuti-roofed buildings surrounded by tropical gardens. The resort has a a large pool with a beautiful wooden bridge and is only 2,650 feet from the beach and Marine National Park – Malindi.The rooms include African-style furniture and decor and have access to a patio or balcony. All rooms come with either garden or pool views. Guests can enjoy the entertainment area with lounge and TV.African cuisine is served at the resort bar and restaurant. Marine Holiday House is 2.5 mi from Malindi Museum and 3.7 mi from Malindi Airport.
- The host and staff were friendly very helpful, we enjoyed our stay
- Very friendly and helpful owners and staff. Great pool.
- Swimming pool…coolness of the place no noise …its so beautiful
- Nicolai was the perfect host. Warm and welcoming. He happily accommodated our need for early check-in. The room was clean and well maintained with an attentive staff. We had breakfast there one morning and my eggs were cooked just like I ordered them(a rare find in Kenya!) it was nice. I can’t really speak to the ease of location because We had a private car and didn’t explore much else except where we needed to go. But we enjoyed the quiet of no road traffic and it was definitely secure. The pool looked nice although we didn’t have time to enjoy it!
- Very peaceful. Owner very caring with personal touch.
Kola Beach Resort
Featuring a lush garden with palms and bougainvilleas, this resort has a private sandy beach along the Indian Ocean. It offers a beachfront restaurant and a boutique with handcrafted souvenirs.Each suite has a private veranda or balcony with a seating area. A tea/coffee maker is provided in some rooms and 24-hour room service is also available.Located in the 15th-century village of Mambrui, Kola Beach Resort is just 6.2 mi from Malindi. Guests can make use of the resort’s taxi to explore the area. A complimentary welcome drink can be enjoyed upon check in.Kola Beach Resort features 2 large pools, one in the tropical garden and the second right on the beach. Guests can also enjoy coconut and aloe vera massages at the spa.Guests can dine on local or international cuisine at the Gold 55 restaurant. They can enjoy à la carte meals on the restaurant’s terrace. The Kolabeach bar offers cocktails, wines and liquors.
- The place was nice and quiet and the staff were brilliant. Thank you to everyone there.
- We had a wonderful stay.mitsanze , teresia, nashon and Hassan made our stay exceptional.definately the place to be…
- Restaurant staff was really nice and friendly. Pool area is beautiful. Villas are nice.
The staff. We felt like we were with friends.
Had just enough privacy to unwind. But also wonderful activities. Fantastic remote beach. Love it!
- The staff were very attentive. When we needed antibiotics, the staff called a staff member who was in the nearby town and arranged for them to be collected and delivered to us. The food and bar service were all excellent. The pool area and gardens are vert attractive. The beach vehicle, available for hire, was fun.
Flamingo Villas Resort
Flamingo Villas Resort is located 4.3 mi from Malindi and a 5-minute drive from Malindi Marine National Park. It is surrounded by lush tropical gardens and features a seawater pool and pool bar.Each room is decorated in traditional African design. It comes equipped with air-conditioning, a fan, mini-bar and the private bathroom includes a shower.Buffet breakfast is served daily at Flamingo Villas. The à la carte restaurant at Flamingo Villas offers Italian and Swahili dishes. Tribal dancers and acrobats from Kenyan ethnic groups entertain guests during the evening animation.The 24-hour front desk service is available to book massages and transport to Malindi. There is a small library and a free 5-minute shuttle to private Mayungu Beach with umbrellas, sun beds and a restaurant.Free WiFi and private parking is available on site. The Malindi Airport is 5.6 mi from the property.
The food is good -try the calamari and chicken curry
The swimming pool and rooms are clean
The staff is friendly and helpful
They had a birthday cake for me!!😊😊
The owner Stella is amazing
My brother and I enjoyed the peace and quiet the resort provided. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and the rooms were kept clean not to mention how spacious it was especially at the lounge area outside each room, it offered privacy for each guest. Loved the evening performance from the local talents.
The fan and AC helped in maintaining comfort in the rooms as malindi gets quite hot.
- It was a comfortable and quite place. They catered to our needs during our stay.
- The place was cozy tranquil and the staff were very friendly . The place was as per the photos
- Nice accommodation, willing stuff, the resort is located in quiet place with nice garden for relaxation.
- The food is good -try the calamari and chicken curry
Looking for: Best Hotels in Sinoia