One of our top picks in Zanzibar City. Zanzi Resort is located on the shore of the Indian Ocean, 9.3 mi from the historic town of Stone Town and a 30-minute drive from the Zanzibar International Airport.Each spacious villa and bungalow offers an intimate environment. Ocean-front villas have a private patio with a pool, a lush tropical garden, and a gazebo draped in mosquito nets. The bungalows are located in the garden area with access to the main swimming pool. A guest relations attaché is available to help plan day trips and excursions.Guests can choose to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner in their private villa or bungalow, in the restaurant, or on the beach. We offer local cuisine prepared for an international palate with fresh seafood accompanied by organic vegetables and spices picked from our own eco-plantation.Massages are offered beside the ocean with water sports facilities available on site. Free bicycles are available and excursions can be arranged at the tour desk.
- What I loved the most about my stay at Zanzi is the staff. Everyone made an effort to get to know us and to know what we wanted to do. Its truly a home away from home. My sincere appreciation to everyone at Zanzi from the GM to house keeping. You all made my stay amazing!! I will definitely recommend Zanzi to anyone who wants a private, calm and relaxing holiday. Will definitely come back!!
- We loved the privacy of our villa and range of services trips, activities etc. offered. The resort is an absolute jungle and wild beach paradise and quality of service exceeded our expectations every time. The staff went out of their way to accommodate each and every request. Definitely recommend as the perfect couples getaway. The resort is located on the western coast of the island mostly jungle and rocky beaches so if youre after white sand beaches and turquoise water, the northern and eastern sides of the island are the better choices. However, the views of the ocean from the resort are some of the most amazing I have ever seen.
- Warm and welcoming staff, beautiful resort, amazing views, good food, relaxing atmosphere
- Staff are very frendly. Location is amazing but the way to location not good
- Amazing kitchen very good facilities very good services
Sea Cliff Resort & Spa
Overlooking the Indian Ocean, this resort is 16 miles from Zanzibar Airport. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels also 4 bars and 3 restaurants are offered on site.Offering a private balcony with a view. Each room at Sea Cliff Resort & Spa Zanzibar contains an private bathroom fitted with a shower.Mangapwani Restaurant serves local and international cuisine, Terrace Restaurant offers casual dining and Kobe Restaurant provides guests with a light lunch at the swimming pool at Zanzibar Sea Cliff Resort & Spa. A bar on a private beach, the Kobe Poolside Bar and the Jetty Bar are also offered. The Zanzi Bar features views of the Indian Ocean.Guests can relax at the Shwari Spa or enjoy kayaking, windsurfing, sailing and water skiing at Zanzibar Sea Cliff Resort & Spa . A recreation center with billiards, table tennis and 2 tennis courts are also available.Stone Town is 11 miles from Sea Cliff Resort & Spa Zanzibar.
- Wonderful location, resort well maintained.Food was nice and fresh.Staff were nice and friendly.Horse riding was a wonderful experience, we will always treasure the moment we went out to the ocean with the horses.Perfect place to relax serenity.
- Pools are great! They both have got awesome virew! Also the sunset bar where inside the sea is also cool! Foods are also delicious!
- We have received special treatment on arrival everything was explained to us everyone was friendly and very helpful, made us feel at home, the food is of a good quality with a wide variety.
- wonderful location, with a private peach. the swimming pool is very big and water quality is excelent. the food is very good and every evening there is different kinds of food.
- The staff are extremely friendly.The entertainment was up to date and the environment very conducive
Imani Beach Villa Resort
Imani Beach Villa Resort features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Bububu. Among the facilities at this property are room service and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.At the resort, rooms come with a desk. At Imani Beach Villa Resort all rooms come with air conditioning and a private bathroom.The accommodations offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Imani Beach Villa Resort offers a barbecue. The area is popular for cycling, and car hire is available at the resort.Zanzibar City is 5 mi from Imani Beach Villa Resort, while Nungwi is 30 mi away.
- Quiet place, nice garden, very good restaurant terrace with ocean view, very good breakfast, the owner is a communicative person with good English and a lot of things to discuss
- The breakfast was perfect. A perfect place if you are looking for getting away from all the stress in your life momentarily.
- Nice beach location, very friendly and welcoming staff
- Yusuf very helpful as were the staff. Rooms quiet and comfortable. Great place to chill no beach boys
- Manager, great friendly manGreat view while having breakfast Feels ambient
Chapwani Private Island
Located just off the north west coast of Zanzibar, Chapwani Private Island is surrounded by a coral reef and located along a palm-fringed white sand beach. It offers a restaurant and bar.Decorated in a Zanzibari style, accommodations units at Chapwani Private Island are fitted with a sea-facing terrace, mosquito net and private entrance. The private bathroom has a shower.The thatched-roof restaurant overlooks the Indian Ocean and serves a selection of dishes including Italian and local cuisine. Guests can enjoy a tropical cocktail at the bar which is located adjacent to the restaurant.The resort features an outdoor swimming pool, boutique offering local craftwork and souvenirs, as well as a tour desk.Free Wi-Fi is available and a complimentary airport shuttle can be arranged upon request. The island is a 15-minute boat ride from Zanzibar.
- This place is true sanctuary. We have made a mental picture that will keep smile on our faces for this year.Wish we have stayed longer.The staff is very welcoming and helpful.
- Beautiful island, the surroundings are nice. Boat transfer included and the host that welcomed us was great.
- Very special place, relaxing, very friendly staff and manager. Dinner was wonderful. Snorkeling is nice though not spectacular and not comparable to the Red Sea, still the corals are alive and not wasted as in other parts of Zanzibar. You can freely walk around the Island and enjoy nature!
- We loved the place. Such a beautiful Gateaway . We will be back
- People attention was perfect. Thank you Juma, Simon and Tito for your hospitality. You made as feel like home.
Kiwengwa Beach Resort
Set in the Kiwengwa Beach district of Kiwengwa, Kiwengwa Beach Resort is 6.2 mi from Kichwele Forest Reserve and a 3-minute walk from Obama Beach Club Zanzibar. Offering a restaurant, the property also has an outdoor swimming pool. The resort has a garden and provides a terrace.At the resort, every room has a wardrobe. Kiwengwa Beach Resort offers certain units that have sea views, and the rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath. At the accommodations all rooms are fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental or buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Kiwengwa Beach Resort offers 5-star accommodations with a hot tub. Guests at the resort will be able to enjoy activities in and around Kiwengwa, like cycling.Staff speak Arabic, English and Italian at the reception.WiFi is available at a charge and free private parking is available. The Zanzibar Airport is 28 mi away.
- Everything was amazing, we were upgraded to a better room on arrival. Greeted warmly by all the staff who were beyond helpful throughout our entire stay. The setting and location of the hotel is absolutely stunning. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- It is a marvelous hotel. Highly recommend it for the location, rooms and facilities
- Everything about the hotel and the services was 5 star.
- Location, staff, breakfast selection, security, service
- The facilities are nice, the staff is very friendly. The hotel in general is beautiful, the rooms are very nice.
Kiwengwa Bungalow Boutique Resort
One of our best sellers in Kiwengwa! Kiwengwa Bungalow Boutique Resort is 25 mi away from Zanzibar Airport and offers a private beach area, an outdoor pool and a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.The apartments come with a terrace and a bathroom with shower. Some units feature air conditioning while others offer a ceiling fan. Each bed is draped with a mosquito net.The restaurant serves local and Mediterranean cuisine and cocktails can be enjoyed at the bar.Activities in the surrounding area include diving, snorkeling and kite surfing.
- Cleanliness Decor Soundproof room Service Security
- The Place is very cozy and clean , staff is friendly and helpfull , Samuel the manager of the place is extremely helpfull and immediatly made us feel at home welcomed and protected. Excellent food by the chef sale.
- Very pleasant we were made to feel at home and welcome
- Amazing food friendly and attentive staff clean, well sized rooms well organized and funny excursions with captain findus
- Food is beyond an expectation! Stuff is very polite and nice. Atmosphere is very good.
Blu Marlin Village
Located on Kiwengwa beach and surrounded by coconut palms, Blu Marlin Village offers a restaurant and outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available.Each room offers traditional furnishings and has a spacious balcony or patio with sea views. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Extras include a desk, outdoor furniture and a safety deposit box.Blu Marlin Village has a restaurant serving local and Italian cuisine and freshly caught fish. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar.Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage, dry cleaning and an ironing service. The resort also offers a souvenir shop.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including deep-sea fishing, snorkeling and canoeing. Massages can be arranged for a fee. Staff at Blu Marlin Village can also assist in organizing excursions by land or boat.The resort is located about 25 mi from Zanzibar Stone Town and the airport. Shuttle or airport transfers can be arranged for an additional surcharge. The Kiwengwa caves are 1.9 mi away.
- Loved every minute of this stay! When we came to Blu Marlin it appeared that it will be only us 2 and staff. I have to say that I was positively shocked as not many hotels would open for business for only two people for 2 weeks! Well thats called great customer service. We had beautiful room with sea view access to pool and 10km long beach for walks, runs and sunbathing. Staff was very helpful and exceptionally nice. 2 chefs were cooking delicious meals and desserts. Place was super clean and we had everything what we needed even though it was only 2 of us. Eddie manager helped us book many trips so we were able to see the beautiful Zanzibar in and out. We had great talks with Abdulla and Eddie they have told us a lot about the local culture and traditions what we are really grateful for. Overall I will say that I will be back and I would recommend this hotel to all singles, couples, families, older and younger ppl! Superb time!
- Quaint, great if youre travelling with kids, lovely beach just a walk away, quiet and peaceful.
- The hotel is nice and cosy, with a beautiful beach, a small swimming pool and two restaurants one of which just on the beach. The staff is friendly and try to accommodate you. The quality of food is great both buffet either a la cart, the selection of beverage is also remarkable. All the rooms are provided with mosquito net and AC, which is important in Zanzibar.
- breakfast and dinner are tasty,Eddy is perfect in every way.Room is clean and big.
- Accoglienza PuliziaPersonaleCiboOrganizzazione Escursioni CamereProprietari
Mvuvi Boutique Resort
This resort overlooks a white sandy private beach area, and is located 24 mi from Zanzibar. Guests can swim or snorkel in the nearby reef or relax at the hotel bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Mvuvi Resort all feature a patio with garden views. Each is decorated in a bright, modern style and has an en suite with a shower. Some come with four-poster beds.Breakfast is served daily and the resort’s restaurant and bar have a range of local and international offerings.Guests can make use of a number of facilities, including kitesurfing hire, tour booking, and an airport shuttle.Zanzibar Airport is 29 mi from Mvuvi Resort, and Stone Town is 24 mi away.
- Grace, the lady managing the property. Awesome. She has been really babysitting us with great assistance, customer care and satisfying to all our requests. the breakfast fantastic! never had in so many years of booking.com a better one. Im going to attach picture. the room really clean, with staff caring continously about the area. the wifi it was fast and in every area, included from the bed. the atmosfere something you can find just in a resort of 8 rooms. Other resorts in same area are noisy and full of people. the evenings with the beautiful lights, the view of the sea, the sound of the waves.
- 1 very friendly staff2 relaxing set up and beautiful white sandy beach3 they accept credit cards and managed to book me on tours where they charge my card for it.
- We had lovely stay there. The hotel is rather small only 8 rooms so you can be alone I you want to rest from very busy Kiwengwa beach. Staff is very helpful and keen to help with anything. Aurora manager was extra helpful and open minded. Many thanks. The best part of our stay there was food. The best food we had in Zanzibar and some of the dishes for dinner menu were the best we have ever tasted octopus carpaccio was just outstanding. Dont experiment with neighbours regarding to food is just not worth the hassle. Many thanks to for lovely stay and wish you all the best.
- Beautiful facilities, indoor and out. Good food, friendly, attentive staff, amazing beach.
- Everything here was just amazing nice room, small hotel so very quiet and peaceful, perfect hideaway. Food was plenty and very good, service beyond friendly, all staff was so nice and helpful, Grace, Deus and all the rest thank you!Beach is very beautiful!
TUI Blue Bahari Zanzibar
One of our top picks in Pwani Mchangani. TUI Blue Bahari Zanzibar is a luxurious resort set on the beach of Kiwengwa on the North East Coast of Zanzibar. The resort is nestled in exotic gardens on the beachfront at Pwani Machangani overlooking the the Indian Ocean. The property offers a dedicated kids club and features Dream Spa which provides oriental treatments. There is also a watersport and diving center.Every room is fitted with luxury furnishings and has a spacious private terrace. It comes equipped with a satellite TV, mini-bar and tea-and-coffee-making facilities.The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries are provided.Guests have a choice of 5 different restaurants at TUI Blue Bahari Zanzibar, all offering a variety of dining options, and 3 bars for refreshing beverages.There are 2 swimming pools with a children area for relaxation and there is a water sports center for sports such as catamaran and windsurfing.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort. Stone Town International Airport is 28 mi away.
- The property and beach is gorgeous. Also, the African restaurant was amazing and so was Chop Sticks, the Asian restaurant. Most of the staff went out of their way to please!
- Charming place with great location and beautiful beach. The room was great, big and bright with air conditioner, fridge, tv and big bed, clean, decorated very nicely with big balcony and with a great view. Resort with a chillout atmosphere, good music, lots of flowers and plants inside, perfect place to relax and enjoy the sun. The food is so varied, choices including different restaurant cuisines and every day there are new dishes and desserts, and fruits offered with each meal. The staff is great always smiling and taking care of the guests. They provide a very good service, and always attentive to your needs. Special thank you to Hisham from the reception for assisting and making my stay pleasurable.
- Excellent variety of food choices including different restaurant cuisines.Very friendly staff.
- The property was beautiful. Lots of greenery. Very clean. All facilities were as described. I would go back for sure.They need to manage their restaurant reservations a bit more efficiently. We had some issues for which were compensated with lovely private sea food meal by the beach.
- Amazing staff and locationGreat food with amazing veg options
Moja Tuu The Luxury villas & Nature Retreat
Located in Kiwengwa, a few steps from Kiwengwa Beach, Moja Tuu The Luxury villas & Nature Retreat provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a bar. 17 mi from Kichwele Forest Reserve and 2.4 mi from Sipano Beach Club, the property features a garden and a terrace. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.All units are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at the resort also provide guests with free WiFi. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is available daily at Moja Tuu The Luxury villas & Nature Retreat.The area is popular for cycling, and car hire is available at the accommodations.
- Great location on the beach and very ideal for relaxing. Loved it
- Excellent place, excellent staf, excellent manager. Ready to help at any time. Always smiling …. Great place.
- I was only here for relaxation after a busy business trip to Dar Es Salam so the natural quiet surroundings and the beautiful views were perfect for me for a short stay before flying back to the UK.I booked a special Run of the House offer very last minute which was great value for money as I ended up with a private pool. So that was a definite bonus!The staff were super friendly and helpful and gave me some great recomandations for things to do while I was there.
- nice and helpful staffvery good foodnice roomfast check innice beachvery good cleaningvery good services
- Neue Anlage, ca. 1h weg vom Airport oder Stone Town, mit ca. 20 Villen im maurischen Stil und landestypischer Ausstattung in einem exotischen Garten fernab vom Trubel der Clubhotels und Surfspots, dazu aufmerksames Personal und ein Manager, der sich hingebungsvoll um seine Gste kmmert, und ein Kchenchef, der Gerichte nach persnlichen Wnschen zubereitet.Wir hatten eine Villa mit 3 Schlafzimmern mit Bdern und eigenem Pool empfohlen, ber den sich besonders die Kids sehr gefreut haben. Da das Hotel noch recht leer war, hatten wir fast alle Einrichtungen fr uns allein.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Selem