Hintok River Camp
One of our best sellers in Sai Yok! This unique, nature retreat overlooks the historic River Kwai and Hintok Mountain. Nestled in a Hellfire Pass clearing, Hintok River Camp offers accommodations in luxurious canvas tents with free WiFi. It features a natural spring-water pool and daily campfires.Tents at Camp Hintok River are spacious and furnished with luxurious wooden furniture. All rooms have private bathrooms including a hot shower, a hair dryer and free toiletries. They also feature outdoor showers with hot water, in-room air-conditioning and private verandas. Complimentary bottled waters are provided.The restaurant and bar is set among tropical trees. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serves a varied menu, while barbecue is arranged every evening. Guests can relax with Thai massage services or unwind at the lounging area overlooking the river.Canoeing trips, Hellfire Pass trekking, Bamboo rafting as well as Mountain biking can also be organized by the hotel staff.
- Amazing location, fabulous tents, lovely atmosphere, natural pool was stunning, excursion arranged easily direct from the camp. The music from the resort stopped at about 830 which was great timing and allowed for a peaceful evening.
- Almost everything. Location is awesome, the tent and furniture inside 30style love it so much, everything clean and much attention to details, friendly and helpful staff, good bed, etc
- The environment was so nice and quiet. The dinner was romantic and relaxing. There were many activities to do at the camp. I like the ponds there.
- Very kind staffs to support for every needsNice meal for both breakfast and dinner Wonder decoration and facilities in room
- Beautiful place, amazing dinner bbq setting with nice music. Good ambience.
The Float House River Kwai
One of our top picks in Sai Yok. Floating atop the scenic River Kwai, this unique Thai folk-style resort is surrounded by tropical forests and mountains of Saiyoke. With free Wi-Fi, it features private villas with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and private deck with day beds.Exuding rustic elegance, the spacious air-conditioned villas at The FloatHouse River Kwai include a comfortable bed with big pillows and soft comforters. A well-stocked minibar, personal safe and umbrella are included. The bathrooms have a luxurious rainshower.The FloatHouse River Kwai is just over 1 miles from Lawa Cave, 3 miles from Mon Village and 4 miles from the Elephant Camp. It is 16 miles from Sai Yoke Yai National Park and 30 miles from Erawan Waterfall.Guests can suntan outside their villa, or swim in the river. The resort can also arrange activities such as bamboo rafting, jungle hiking and bird watching. Traditional Thai massage is also available.The Pontoon Restaurant specializes in Thai and European cuisines, and also serves buffet spreads. The Moon Lounge & Bar features an open-air wooden deck, perfect for unwinding with a cocktail.
- Location is really good, fresh air and peace. The staff is very impressive and helpful. Food is quite delicious and not too expensive. Spa is excellent.
- Very helpful and welcoming staff. Great design. Comfortable stay. We enjoyed it.
- Away from the city, a great place to relax. The location is perfect for relaxation. Peaceful. Nature. Amazing.
- Perfect facilities compared to quite high price. There many nice staff but some of them still use inappropriately conversation with guests. Totally almost perfect.
- The hotel itself is fabulous. Facilities and amenities are great.
Home Phutoey River Kwai Hotspring & Nature Resort
One of our best sellers in Sai Yok! Featuring a lakeside swimming pool surrounded by the tropical jungle, Home Phutoey River Hotspring & Nature Resort is set along the River Kwai in Sai Yok, an hour drive from Kanchanaburi Town. It offers rooms with a balcony and free WiFi in public areas. Guests can enjoy a variety of activities, including mineral hotspring bath, museums, paddle boats and zipline.The resort is a 40-minute drive to Saiyoke Yai Waterfall, while Kanchanaburi War Cemetery is a 1-hr drive away.Air-conditioned rooms are fitted with a flat-screen cable TV and refrigerator. Private bathroom has separate hot and cold shower.Home Phutoey River Hotspring & Nature Resort can offer a range of services, such as tour arrangements, meeting room, laundry, and transfer. Private parking is available.Thai and international cuisines are served at Home Phutoey Restaurant which offers panoramic views of the Kwai Noi River.
- The accommodation was clean and tidy and the staff were very helpful. The meals were tasty. The hot spring water option at the pool was nice. Special thanks to K. Jane in BKK and K. Nok for coordinating stay and K. Yao and K. S for their efforts in setting up and delivering the birthday breakfast surprise!
- Great room with good value for money. Food was good. Surrounded by nature, perfect place to relax.
- The place is amazing, the staff really nice and the pool view is beautiful
- Everything, such a memorial stay loved watching the wildlife whilst in the hot springs. Beautiful part of the world. Will be back.
- The environment was so great and it was so privacy. We enjoyed in the hot spring pool. The staffs are so friendly and attentive. The rooms were so clean and comfortable. I recommend this place for couples who want go for honeymoons.
Mida Resort Kanchanaburi
One of our top picks in Sai Yok. Mida Resort Kanchanaburi is a 30-minute drive from the River Kwai Bridge and is surrounded by natural landscapes. It features free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TVs, an outdoor pool and a spa.The modern rooms at Resort Mida are elegantly furnished with a fridge. The private bathrooms feature separate shower stalls and bathtubs, complete with amenities.The resort provides a wide selection of outdoor activities, including campfires and riverside nature walks. Massage and beauty treatments are available at the hotel’s spa.The Terrace Restaurant serves delicious European dishes and offers panoramic views of the Kwai Yai River.
- Very welcoming, flexible and genuinely polite staff. Took extra care of us being the only vegetarian group. Special appreciation for Ms. Malai , Mr. Man, Ms. VeeranuchSuper quick check in/outBeautiful surroundings gardens, mountain,riverVery decent breakfast spread n quality. Good thai food. Limited but good western food preparations.close to attractions Erawan water falls, Sri Nakatin Dam, Phra that caveWater slides were added bonus
- Family friendly. Room is spacious. Breakfast is good
- I chose this hotel specifically for the slides and swimming pools and they did not disappoint. My child had a great time in the pools and that makes me extremely happy.Loved the panoramic view of the River Kwae and the mountain.The hotel was spacious, lots of green, very relaxing atmosphere.Food was excellent. Cannot fault the Midas Burger and the Krapao Kai. Dinner at the River Romance restaurant part of the hotel was equally great.Good quality and delicious breakfast.Majority of the staff were friendly.In the mornings low tide you could step down into the River!
- River Romance resturant is situated by the river enjoyed dinner with friends. Food is good too
- The Deluxe room was quite new, comfortable and spacious with a nice and quiet view of river and mountain. Staying here is a good way to get away from the hustle and bustle.
River Kwai Resotel
River Kwai Resotel is a villa-style resort nestled on the banks of the Kwai Noi River in Kanchanaburi. It features air-conditioned rooms with an outdoor pool and a restaurant. Free WiFi is available in the lobby area.Surrounded by tropical forests and mountains, all rooms offer a balcony, satellite TV and refrigerator. Free tea/coffee making facilities and bottled water is provided. Private bathroom is equipped with shower facility and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a relaxing Thai herbal massage or buy a gift from the Resotel Crafts Village. Tours and sightseeing can be arranged by the resort. Laundry services and free parking is available.Traditional Thai and international cuisine are served at the jungle-styled restaurant. A bar offers beverages including cocktails and beers.Located on the edge of Saiyok National Park, River Kwai Resotel is within walking distance to Lawa Cave. It is also accessible by a 9-minute boat ride from Phutakian Pier (Resotel Pier) in Kanchanaburi. Guests can rent a bike to explore the surroundings.Overlooking the lush mountain and the River Kwai, the on-site restaurant serves a selection of authentic Thai dishes, local Mon specialties, and international delights. Club House Bar has a wide range of alcoholic drinks and refreshing beverages.
- Like the atmosphere there. I think its almost fully booked the date I visited but it didnt feel overcrowded at all because the resort is quite big with 2 swimming pools. Food is tasty too dinner a la cart and all staffs are very welcoming.
- Location stay far from community. So it is very quiet and private. Can walk to Lawa cave.
- everything, best one night trip better if we stay another night
- Every thing interior quality of room, location, mostly the well upkept of such large area gardening above our expectation
- The Resotel exceeded our expectations so much so that we extended our stay there! The cabanas were roomy and comfortable and very clean. Big showers and enjoyed the cold bottled water provided in the fridge. Staff were very friendly and helped with any questions we had and even booked a private tour for us to the nearby Elephant Haven. For those who needed internet service, the Wi Fi routers located throughout the resort were excellent. Recommend on the onsite spa for massages. Breakfast and dinner buffets were outstanding with great variety of western and eastern foods. Taking the long boats back and forth to the pier was amazing and fun! Both pools were clean and enjoyable. Highly recommend the Resotel.
River Kwai Jungle Rafts
One of our top picks in Sai Yok. Set peacefully by Kwai Noi River, River Kwai Jungle Rafts offers ecologically friendly floating accommodations surrounded by tropical greenery. To enhance the peacefulness and uniqueness of the hotel, rooms that float on a wooden raft use oil lamps and candles instead of electricity.Featuring walls weaved from local bamboo and decorated with wooden furnishings, each traditional-Mon-house style room comes with a mosquito net and private bathroom including free toiletries. Rooms also have an outdoor deck with a sun lounger and hammock. Free bottled waters are provided.Guest enjoy jumping in the river right from their rooms. River Kwai Jungle Hotel can assist with planning hikes, boat trips, mountain biking and canoeing down the river. In the evening, the hotel also has live traditional and Mon tribal performances.Thai and local Mon dishes as well as refreshing drinks are served at Jungle Restaurant.Located in the heart of Sai Yok National Park, River Kwai Resort is just 20 minutes’ from the Phutakian Pier (Resotel Pier) by long-tail boat.
- We loved the place, it gives very unique experience close to nature, specially morning which exceptionally awesome. The food is good and staff is supportive. The place offers many unique experience like boat ride, swimming in the river, elephant feeding in the morning and delicious Thai food.
- The scenery is so stunning, the staff are really friendly and nice. You can dive into the river right in front of your room. The best part is a small tour of Mon village behind the properties. The guide Names Prai, he is the best, always prompt to help and support. I will come back there again for sure!
- Amazing Forest location , pleasant atmosphere, nice cooperative staff, delicious food .. all together Simple SuperB.. Without Electricity, internet spending whole night was really Awesome.. ThankQ River jungle Resort ..
- facility location greatnature AwesomeFeeding / watching the elephant awesomeboat ride greatGood service Nice stuff
- the location is awesome and authentic, the gas lamps are a bit smelly but over all experience was great… also they provide power bank socket for charging phones…
Koh Mueangkarn Paradise View Resort
One of our best sellers in Sai Yok! Located within 1.9 mi of Chong Khao Khat, Koh Mueangkarn Paradise View Resort in Sai Yok has a number of amenities including free bikes, a garden and a terrace. Boasting free shuttle service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The resort offers mountain views, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi is available.At the resort, each room has a balcony. With a private bathroom, rooms at Koh Mueangkarn Paradise View Resort also provide guests with a lake view. All units in the accommodations are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served at the property. All guests enjoy rafting and cruising free of charge.Koh Mueangkarn Paradise View Resort offers a children’s playground. You can play table tennis at the resort.Speaking English and Thai, staff are willing to help at any time of the day at the reception.The Nine-Army Battle Historical Park is 24 mi from Koh Mueangkarn Paradise View Resort.
- Location was wonderful, very pretty area, really enjoyed the swimming area! Fun sitting out at night in dining area playing games we brought.
- The view was excellent. River and mountains. Food was good and it offered free 1 hour river tour. Was a relaxing stay.
- This place is very private and serene. You can jump in the river in the area that they are provided. Breakfast and dinner are included in the package and good taste also. In the morning after breakfast, They have river cruise and you can jump in the river again. Its awesome to see view along the river in the morning.
- Very quiet on the river with a great view. Staff were friend and helpful.
- We love the weather, the dinner and breakfast are delicious, the staffs are nice even they know limited English.
Baanpufa Resort is located in Kanchanaburi. The resort has a garden for guests to relax in. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV, mini-bar and a kettle. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a restaurant at the property.Bike hire is available at this resort and the area is popular for cycling.
- We were alone in the resort. The resort is very nicely maintained a lot of care goes to the plants, flowers etc. The breakfast was good and the people very friendly.
- This place is like a Fairy Tail you feel the magical vibe as soon as you get there. Very beautiful location, tasty food, super clean and comfortable rooms. Staff is always ready to help and they are also so charming. definitely i will come back.Sai Yok and this resort is a hidden paradise in Thailand.i really recommend this place!!!
- The staff were phenomenal and very helpful. The food from the restaurant was really fresh and flavorful and the view is superb. There is also access directly to the river with some fun boat adventures too. Plus the jazz music in the evening is great!
- Friendly personal, communication also vialine order food in the room, clean, nicev view, possible take dog
- All was very good. View, staff, cleanliness, property, facilities, room, food I had lunch and dinner, all fantastic. It was great
Rimwang The River Life
Located in Sai Yok, within 14 mi of The Nine-Army Battle Historical Park and 17 mi of Krasae Cave, Rimwang The River Life provides accommodations with a garden and as well as free private parking for guests who drive. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Rooms include a balcony with river views.At the hotel, each room is fitted with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms at Rimwang The River Life are equipped with a seating area.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Sai Yok! Located 25 mi from the city center, Pingplalee Resort offers a small and peaceful resort set along the Khwae Noi River. It features a swimming pool and free WiFi access throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For guests’ comfort, guests will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy massages at the property.Prasat Mueang Sing Historical Park is 7.5 mi from Pingplalee Resort, while The Death Railway and Krasae Cave are 5.6 mi away.
- I have a wonderful 2 nights vacation here. Great location and facilities. Staffs pay attention to details to serve customer, service minded and positive attitude.
- The staff and owners were very lovely and pleasant, they made sure that we got to the place safely and went extra miles to provide additional cooking service for us including ice bucket. The breakfast was quite impressive as they gave us decent amount of food plus various drinks not to mention that they run a stakehouse too despite the fact that there is no grocery shop nearby, you can order from their kitchen. The view from our rooms are amazing including the balcony that we can chill out watching a sunset by riverside as they put lots of efforts to make every room looks unique.
- The property is a real retreat and beautifully located. The owner was a fantastic host very friendly and extremely helpful
- Secluded and convenient stop off near the death railway. Very good staff.
- Everything was perfect, the staff and the owner are really thoughtful and kind <3 the location is amazing, I had the most relaxing and amazing weekend here!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Sai Yok