Chambres d’Hôtes Les Hostises de Boscherville
Les Hostises de Boscherville is a 19th-Century house located in Saint-Martin-de-Boscherville, just 1,650 feet from Saint-Georges Abbey. You can enjoy the homemade breakfast every morning.The rooms at Les Hostises de Boscherville are decorated in a contemporary style and include a flat-screen TV. Each one also has free Wi-Fi and an private bathroom, while some also include views of the abbey.Homemade cakes, marmalade and yogurts are just some of the items available for breakfast. On Friday, Saturday and public holidays, the hosts can also prepare Normandy specialties for dinner if you reserve in advance.Free private parking, a communal kitchen and a shared lounge are just some of the other facilities available on site. You can also borrow one of the 4 free bicycles or visit Rouen, which is 7.5 mi away.
- Very nice place to stay at, we stayed for one night. Good breakfast.
- How can you rate a family run business which gave you and your daughters a place to stay during a pandemic?Humanity, generosity of spirit, and true kindness. We were safe in a abbey with a beautiful garden and ate two delicious meals per day. Merci mille fois!!
- This great BB is located right aside a remarkable Abby, the view from our room was amazing and the English speaking host was welcoming as well! Also nice breakfast.
- There is safe private parking on the premises. We had a room with a beautiful view of the church next door. This was our first night in France . It was a very comfortable room, large and updated, and perfect for us to reorganize and get a good nights sleep. This hotel is located within just a few miles of some very ancient and impressive Abbeys. Its a very pastoral area to drive around. The staff was extremely nice and accommodating. Breakfast was very good. We will definitely consider this establishment on future trips.
- There is no eggs for breakfast, dinner in the hotel was good because we can taste the local products.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Pressoir
Located in Saint-Martin-de-Boscherville, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Pressoir is 8.1 mi from Rouen and 5.6 mi from the A150 motorway. It offers a garden, a terrace and free Wi-Fi access. Free bike rental is available on site.With a private entrance, all rooms are individually decorated and feature a wardrobe, an electric kettle and a private bathroom with a shower.Upon request and upon prior reservation, a continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Chambres d’Hôtes Le Pressoir.This property is 9.3 mi from the Botanical Garden in Rouen and 8.7 mi from Rouen-Mont-Saint-Aignan Golf Course. Free private parking is available on site. The owner’s horses can be admired in the area.
- Very nice location in green, quite, rural area. The renovated farm house has a garden and a place to sit outside. The host, Brigitte, is friendly and welcoming. And the breakfast, with a fine selection of cheeses, is the best in all Normandy
- Charming lady and her husband who welcomed us perfectly with a lot of passion and warmth. Its nice to be welcomed in such a way.
- Very nice family and welcome. Great breakfast and beautiful, well maintained farm. Extra mention I especially loved the homemade marmelade.
- Charming place to stay in a beautiful and calm location. Very clean and comfortable. Our super friendly hosts did everything to make our stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Breakfast was excellent the local cheeses and homemade jams were delicious! We loved everything about our stay here.
- Friendly welcome. Impeccably clean. Large bedroom with seating area. High quality bed and bed linen. Super bathroom.Backout blinds so you sleep in the dark. Peaceful rural setting. Safe carparking on the grounds. Excellent value for money. Excellent restaurant recommendation nearby for dinner.
Manoir de l’Aumônerie
Set in Saint-Martin-de-Boscherville in the Upper Normandy region and Saint-Georges de Boscherville Abbey reachable within 1.3 mi, Manoir de l’Aumônerie offers accommodations with free WiFi, BBQ facilities, a garden and free private parking.All units come with a living room, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining table and a private bathroom with shower. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also featured, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.Hiking and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 37 mi from the holiday home.
- It was a nice experience to stay in a historical building. The garden was very beautiful. Because of Covid, we wanted a place further away from crowds and this place serves the purpose. This is a family friendly location, suitable for small kids with a maze in the garden. This place has all the facilities a family might need. The hosts were nice. There was a nice dining area, a study/movie room downstairs. There was also a sitting area upstairs, in the evening when the kids were asleep, that was practical.
- This is the most beautiful place Ive been to in France. I advise everyone to visit this beautiful place. Its especially nice to take a ride to a nearby cafe.
- Maison vacances was very spacious, clean, well equiped, there was provided everything necessary for comfortable stay.
- We had a very good time at Manoir de lAumnerie! Beautiful old building in a nice, green and quiet area. The hosts were very friendly and the apple cider they gave us was delicious! Its very easy to go to Rouen from here or to go for a walk in the forest. We had lots of space in the accommodation and were allowed to use the garden.
- Looks absolutely amazing and all facilities are available!
Les Buis de Boscherville B&B
Set in the Boucles de la Seine Normande Regional Nature Park, Les Buis de Boscherville is a B&B located in Hénouville. You can relax in the garden, on the furnished terrace and in the shared living room. Rouen is 8.1 mi away.All of the rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Each morning you can enjoy hot drinks, homemade pastries, cereals, cheese, fruits and cooked meats for breakfast.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site.
- Annie, owner and operator of the property, is a gardener and decorator and it shows. The house has been featured in French decorating magazines. The breakfasts she prepares are very good, special in our experience. The location is bucolic, cows and horses in the field behind, but only seven miles from Rouen, a lively city with great history, famous buildings and many restaurants. We are a retired couple from the U.S. to whom tasteful things appeal.
- The host is very friendly. The property has a huge back yard, our room is on the first floor with french door open to the yard. Breakfast was delicious and homemade. Wish we can stay a little bit longer
- Annie our host made our stay very comfortable. In fact this has been the case on all of our three visits. The location is very convenient for getting to the A28 en route to Calais. Our room was very comfortable, breakfast excellent and a good selection of food and drink, including bacon and eggs. The garden of the house provides us with a very tranquil setting after a long drive from Correze. We look forward to meeting Annie again in 2020 and continuing our lessons in French and hers in English. Janet and Jim Burton
- We were lucky to stay in the Mandarin room for a week, offering a wonderful deck and large room. Lovely garden, great breakfast and our host was very helpful and accomodating! Excellent location from which to explore Normandy.
- The house is beautifully and interestingly decorated. The host serves an excellent breakfast with a lot of choice.
La Bellevue, maison entière
Featuring a garden, La Bellevue, maison entière is located in Hénouville. There is a terrace and guests can make use of free WiFi and free private parking.All units at the guest house come with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. The rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.Rouen is 8.7 mi from La Bellevue, maison entière, while Lyons-la-Forêt is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 37 mi from the accommodations.
- Beautiful cottage and property. Lovely host. Great location a great base from which to explore Normandy.Perfect for couples or families.
- Sjour trs agrable et reposant.La maison est bien quipe et dcore avec got.On trouve tout ce dont on a besoin.
- Nous avons bien apprci ce sjour et la propritaire, une dame trs gentille nous a fait un trs bon gteau et nous a offert des ufs frais Un vrai rgal !!!
- De fantastische ligging van het huis. Een geweldig uitzicht en een heerlijke tuin. We zijn zeer gastvrij ontvangen door de gastvrouw, we hebben goede tips gekregen over de omgeving en samen met onze kinderen verse eieren rapen voor het ontbijt was een uitstekend begin van de dag.
Le Relais De Montigny
Just a short distance from the historical center of Rouen, at the heart of the Roumare forest, our hotel & restaurant welcomes you to a warm, green setting.Most of our 20 rooms are equipped with a terrace opening onto the gardens. The restaurant, open every day except Saturday lunchtime, provides a range of traditional specialties with a modern touch. A special regional Normandy menu, made with local produce, is also well worth a try.
- Welcoming staff, comfortable room, tasty dinner and good breakfast. Convenient stop North of Rouen after a long drive.
- Well situated about 2 hours from Calais. Well equipped and friendly hotel with a nice restaurant and very dog friendly. Rooms are up a staircase so dogs and people need to climb. Lovely stretch of grass at the rear which is great for dogs to have a run after getting out of the car.
- Nice room. Good dinner in restaurant and available on a Sunday evening.
- It was particularly useful to have a terrace leading directly onto the garden, so that when the dog needed to relieve herself, it was very easy to find a quiet corner, away from the view of other guests. The staff were particularly helpful, even if run off their feet putting us on a first floor room. The room had plenty of space, and we enjoyed the terrace.
- Clean and comfortable room , ideal for one night stay.
La Vie de Château 15 mn de Rouen (+Parking)
Located in Canteleu in the Upper Normandy region, La Vie de Château 15 mn de Rouen (+Parking) features a garden. The accommodations is 23 mi from Lyons-la-Forêt.The holiday home has 2 bedrooms, a TV, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a bath.Rouen is 3.7 mi from the holiday home, while Forges-les-Eaux is 31 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 39 mi from La Vie de Château 15 mn de Rouen (+Parking).
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes de Manoir de Captot
Located next to Roumare Forest, Manoir de Captot dates back to the 18th century and Rouen city center is only 3.1 mi away. The manor house features antique furniture.Decorated in a traditional style, all rooms feature a desk and a wardrobe, while some offer sloping ceilings. The private bathroom is complete with a bathtub, hairdryer and bathrobe.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room. Guests can visit the Flaubert Museum, located just an 8-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the entire property. The A150 motorway is ideally located 3.1 mi away and free private parking is possible on site.
- We LOVED our time at Hotel de Manoir de Captot. We really enjoyed our stay at this very old, charming home. The owner and her family made us feel very welcome. Our room was large, beautifully appointed with lovely antiques. The toiletries were first class, the linens lovely and the bed extremely comfortable. Although it was about ten miles from Rouen we took the bus into town very easy as it took only about 10 minutes. We found leaving our car there was easier. I would highly suggest staying here. We hope to return again!
- The proprietress, Mme. Desrez, is very welcoming to guests. She provides excellent breakfasts, responding to reasonable requests, and she makes the jams that are generously offered at table. Mme. serves on the local tourism board and therefore is authoritative on matters relating to food, local history, shopping, attractions, restaurants and current events. The Manoir de Captot is in a rural setting, very quiet and beautiful. It is in Canteleu, just outside Rouen. Excellent bus service with very frequent departures puts you 20 minutes away from downtown Rouen without having to worry about parking. From Canteleu I was able to take almost daily car trips in all directions into the beautiful countryside of Normandy. Im very fortunate to have selected the Manoir.
- Wonderful home with beautiful views and a lovely host. Would absolutely stay again.
- Really beautiful house with lots of history, nice location quite near Rouen. Breakfast with fruits from the garden.
- We found this manoir to stay in for two nights as we had a wedding nearby in Jumieges. Very friendly host, who provided us with a wonderful breakfast each morning. Very comfortable room and the WiFi was decent so I was able to work remotely for a few hours. Host was also very accommodating as we were delayed in traffic for our arrival. Good find and will remember for the future!
LA VILLA DES ROCHES
Located in Canteleu, 25 mi from Lyons-la-Forêt, LA VILLA DES ROCHES provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.The units come with parquet floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also provided, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.Guests at the homestay can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.LA VILLA DES ROCHES offers a sun terrace.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Rouen is 4.3 mi from LA VILLA DES ROCHES, while Forges-les-Eaux is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 52 mi from the homestay.
- A 19th century villa overlooking SeineRiver. The house has been completely renovated keeping the historic Charme. A large well kept garden, less than 10 minutes by car to Rouen city. Very friendly hosts, good breakfast. A perfect start into our Normandy roundtrip.
- Accueil exceptionnel, des htes charmants qui mont mme confi les cls de la maison pour sadapter mes horaires fantaisistes concours hippique international de Canteleu.. Les croissants chauds mattendaient chaque matin, mme tt dans la cuisine quipe et frigo garni, belle salle de bain, jolie dcoration et vue magnifique sur le fleuve… Parfait !
- La maison possde beaucoup de charme et les propritaires trs sympathiques. Le calme et la beaut sont prsent sur cette proprit.Je recommande vivement !
- Emplacement idal et propritaire juste au petit soins !! A 5 minutes des docks71 et du pont ainsi que du bac vraiment lemplacement est idalDe plus lappartement qui est mis votre disposition est vraiment parfait dans une maison charmante
Set in Berville-sur-Seine in the Upper Normandy region, Les mouettes has a balcony and river views. The accommodations is 16 mi from Yvetot, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The holiday home features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.The holiday home offers a sun terrace. There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Rouen is 16 mi from Les mouettes, while Pont-Audemer is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 35 mi from the accommodations.
- Very remote, which was exactly what we wanted. Great facilities very homely! Great host will definitely return!
- Tony was an excellent, hospitable and most accommodating host. Every need you may require was catered for. The grounds, garden and parking are pristine as are the inside quarters and living space. A sheer delight to stay in such a beautifully decorated cottage set in peaceful and serene gardens. Relaxing and quiet with the Seine river flowing at the end of the lengthy green lawn. An absolute joy and most pleasurable stay. Looking forward to visiting again. Highly recommend if want a slice of relaxing fairytale heaven!
- Beds and rooms were spacious and comfortable the kitchen was equipped with high quality appliances and kitchenware shower was excellent and had good pressure setting was idyllic, silent and beautiful, right next to the river, and a short drive from the nearest village the host had stocked the place with toilet roll, shower gel, soap, kitchen basics salt, oil, pasta, some condiments, sugar, tea etc perhaps these were left by previous tenants the host also kindly put together a pack of local places of interest, which was really useful we also fell in love with the donkeys, who were spoilt with lots of carrots and apples all week!
- Grozgiges Grundstck mit hbschem Haus und guter Ausstattung, wo man absolute Ruhe genieen und die Schifffahrt auf der Seine beobachten kann.Mit Auto sind es 10 Minuten zum Badesee und mit der Fhre gelangt man als Tagestour nach Rouen oder tretat.Danke an den Gastgeber
- Prachtige accomodatie in een heerlijk, rustige omgeving. Het ontbrak aan niets. Host super vriendelijk.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Saint-Martin-de-Boscherville