Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah
One of our best sellers in Salalah! Located 1.2 mi away from Salalah, Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah is surrounded by lush tropical gardens. The hotel has a large outdoor pool, overlooking the Indian Ocean and the sandy beach.Crown Plaza features modern rooms with a satellite TV. All the air-conditioned rooms have wooden furniture and a work desk. Each of them has mini-bar and a coffee maker.The hotel’s restaurant Darbat blends local specialties with international dishes like teriyaki chicken. Guests can dine al fresco on the terrace of Darbat or drink cocktails at the pool bar. The Ocean Blue Beach House serves international cuisine with oven, wok and grill stations.Guests can enjoy a massage or just relax at the sauna. The hotel has a children’s entertainment team and a playground.Salalah International Airport is only a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Free private parking and a car rental service are available on site.
- Spacious rooms, great pool and kids play areas, the receptionist kindly gave us a room upgrade to a garden access room at no extra cost. Special shout out to Rana from Bangladesh for his excellent housekeeping.
- Breakfast was diverse and rich. Rooms were very quiet. The whole resort was peaceful. All sorts of facilities available for the guest. Central position, close to Archeological Park Al Baleed, but good starting point for excursions towards North wadi Darbat, Khor Rouri, Mirbat and toward South.Possible late check out.
- Amazing location, everything was good about this hotel. Will highly recommend to my family and friends.
- breakfast is the same everyday, same food, same location.
- The venue is nice and the facilities are great. The beds are comfortable.
Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara
Occupying a beachfront location, this oasis is the first luxury villa resort in Salalah located along the south coast of Dhofar. Walkways are surrounded by towering palms, magnificent trees, tropical gardens and lush water features, creating tranquil journeys to new discoveries. It offers an infinity pool and a private beach.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Culinary experiences immerse you in the Middle East’s exquisite tastes, and take curious diners on scintillating journeys. Sip refreshments and savor marinated barbecue dishes at the Mediterranean beach bar. Gourmet world flavors are yours to enjoy all day. For dinner, let us tempt you with Asian specialties from countries that border the Mekong River.Ancient spa rituals performed by highly skilled therapists await you in Salalah’s first hammam. Children’s and teens’ clubs engage younger guests with their own pool, creative activities and local adventures.Bike hire and car hire are available at this resort and the area is popular for fishing.The nearest airport is Salalah Airport, 11 mi from the property. Al Baleed Archaeological Park is just a stroll away. Guests can arouse their senses visiting Museum of Frankincense.
- The property is perfect in all aspects and its just wonderful to have stayed in this kind of luxurious resort
- Every thing is awesome, starting from the place ending by the staff. For sure Im planning for revisiting the resort again and again.
- Garden villa was perfect and was so private , Every thing , staff staff staff amazing and friendly and proffisional , they choose them carefully , we realy appriecate the kindness staff , u feel always welcome , Private pool in villa amazing and heated , Beach amazinnnnnng dont miss it BathroomTry the movie night under the star with ur soulmate of course Thai resturant was good
- Very welcoming staff !! And a very relaxing resort … highly recommended
- The rooms were large and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. The beach was amazing and very clean. We enjoyed our time at the resort very much and will definitely visit again.
Beach Resort Salalah
One of our best sellers in Salalah! Located in Salalah coastline, Beach Resort Salalah offers simply furnished accommodations. It features free Wi-Fi in public areas, a free outdoor swimming pool and is a 10-minute drive away from Salalah Airport.All air-conditioned rooms are fitted with tiled floors. Each one offers a flat-screen TV and a seating area. The Deluxe Room offers a private balcony overlooking the Arabian Sea. Laundry facilities are available at an added cost.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast at the resort’s restaurant or in the room. Room Service is available 24 hours a day.Dhariz Beach is a 5-minute walk away. Free public parking is available at a nearby location.
- Nice location, rest good facility, good behavior from staffs and helpfull to provide details about locations
- Very nice cooperative staff good housekeeping / cleanliness.
- Location, location, location! It is not a fancy resort, in fact its not a resort at all, but its right on the beach with 5star views of the ocean. Our balcony was literally hanging above the sand, we fell asleep and woke up to the sound of the ocean, and could watch flamingos flying by. The beach is wide and beautiful, there are straw umbrellas and a few sun chairs. the hotel is located close to amazing banana and coconut plantations, so you dont feel youre in the city at all! In our opinion, the view trumps everything and the place is a good value for money.
- The location on the beautiful white sand beach. The wonderful view from the deck
- Great location directly on the beach, nice breakfast, very friendly staff, comfortable and large doubleroom, everything was clean. We also enjoyed the horse riding on the beach.
Belad Bont Resort
One of our top picks in Salalah. Belad Bont Resort has a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and shared lounge in Salalah. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, a kids’ club and currency exchange for guests.All guest rooms in the resort are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Guest rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.The wellness area at Belad Bont Resort is consisted of of a sauna and a hot tub.Sultan Qaboos Mosque is 7.5 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Salalah, 8.1 mi from Belad Bont Resort, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- staff was very kind ,room there was bad smell , they apologised and gave us an upgrade room there is shuttle free from and to the airport
- New and very clean. The Tunisian receptionists were very nice and helpful.
- Great hotel, staff is very nice, quite location where you can totally relax, everything is new and clean.
- Employees always greet with a smile, bed very comfortable, a lot of channels on television
- Its a new hotel with a very functional space. Well built and comfortable. Amazing staff. Specially the manager Adriana who was amazing doing a early check in and upgrading our room. We felt both home but at the same time with the perks of a hotel. We loved the swimming pool and jacuzzi. Our 2 and a half year old son had a lot of fun! Very good breakfast buffet and excellent room service.
Samharam Tourist Village
Located on a sandy beach in Salalah, this 3-star resort offers air-conditioned accommodations with a kitchenette. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Samharam offers villas and open-plan chalets decorated in soft colors. Each has a seating area and a satellite TV. The kitchenette comes with a stove, while a washing machine is also available in the villas.A freshly prepared breakfast is served at the Arabian –style restaurant. It offers air-conditioned indoor seating and an outdoor terrace.Guests can relax on a lounger poolside or work out in the gym. Fishing and diving trips can be arranged.Salalah Airport is a 20-minute drive from Samharam Tourist Village. Salalah city is just 15 minutes’ by car.
- Front desk was very helpful. Ms Aditi support me in exploring Salalah. She always welcome guest with smile. Hotel bf was good. Swimming pool has hot water pool. Hotel arrange for me rent a car at very reasonable price.
- The rooms were spacious and cleaning services were excellent.
- Comfort, tranquility, landscapes and exotic atmosphere
- Almost everything, what we have expected they met all our expectations.1. We all were vegetarian and they prepared very tasty home like vegetarian food for us. But they have very limited verity in vegetarian food.2. Quality of food was on top.3. Staffs were very polite and supportive.4. Room service was top rated.5. Property spread in a huge area so you have lots of things to do in the property itself. 6. They had kids zone where kids can play and have fun.7. Big swimming area with zakoji8. Evening restaurant which reminds me of Thailand.9. Private beach, next to the swimming pool10. Lush green property.Awesome play to stay. Will stay here again in my next trip to Shalala.
- The resort is located right next to the beach, and you can have a nice view of the sea right from your room. Otherwise also the beach is easily accessible. The swimming pool is good both for kids and adults.
Hilton Salalah Resort
The Hilton Salalah Resort overlooks the Indian Ocean in Salalah. Breakfast is served by the temperature-controlled pool and bonfire dinners on the white sandy beach.Combining modern amenities with traditional Omani features, rooms at Hilton Salalah Resort provide understated elegance. They all include a lounge and some open out onto balconies with views of palm-fringed gardens and the sea.Six different restaurants provide wide gourmet alternatives, ranging from seafood specialties to international classics. A pub-like atmosphere with aperitifs and live sports feed can be found at the on-site Mayfair Cafe.Popular attractions include the Green Wadi Darbat, and Al Salam Street Golden Souk is a 10-minute drive from the Hilton Salalah hotel. Recreational activities feature water sports, tennis, massage treatments and an in-house shopping arcade.
- A very relaxing place. Calm n quiet.Natasha was kind enough to give a good sea facing room. Rajeesh the staff at the bar made excellent cocktails for us. Overall a great experience n friendly staff.
- All staff are super friendly and helpful. Especially reception team.
- The Staff was very helpful and flexible, especially the Front desk Mr. Abdel Ghani. The hotels location was good and the hotel was nice
- The rooms are big and confi.And I liked the location too
- Staff are very nice, specially Hadeer the egyptian waitress, she is very helpful and nice, also Danilo and Nawal from reception are vey nice, breakfast was good Buffet.
Salalah Rotana Resort
Welcome to the luxurious Salalah Rotana Resort in Oman where you will be embraced by the traditional warm and friendly Omani hospitality. Set along the shores of the Indian Ocean, the 5-star waterfront resort’s 422 splendid rooms, suites and family rooms are beautifully built around the lagoons, water features and manmade canals for an unforgettable experience.The upscale hotel’s Omani-inspired architecture features a series of clusters surrounding the main building, housing major public facilities and amenities. All guest rooms have a balcony or terrace with ocean views, canal views or garden views and are furnished with flat screen Televisions, mini bar, tea or coffee making amenities and more.You can keep fit and relax with our state-of-the-art facilities including two outdoor swimming pools, Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club, Zen the spa at Rotana, Tennis courts and Flipper’s Kids Club. A variety of restaurants are also available whether you want to enjoy a cocktail at the beach, have a tea in our lobby lounge or looking for an informal All Day Dining restaurant, at Salalah Rotana Resort your needs will be satisfied.Conveniently located with close proximity to major attractions including Museum of the Land of Frankincense, Haffah Souq and the Sultan’s Palace, Salalah Rotana Resort is a scenic 12 mi drive from Salalah Airport.
- The overall experience, beautiful scenery, spacious room and lovely views.
- every thing is amazing the service, staff are kind, free late checkout and cleanness.. . it is the best hotel i ever visited.
- Comfortable room,nice beach ,friendly staff.My daughter had a miss understanding with one of the swimming pool employee but it has been taking care of it,and I would like to thank Mr. Murad Sabah and Mr. Ibrahim who they did their best to solve that issue.
- This is one of the finest resorts I have ever stayed at. The service is impeccable and the two minor needs I had were resolved quickly and competely. I cannot wait to come back!
- Beautiful resort, quite and very good for family. It was our wedding anniversary and hotel staff decorated room for us! Going to stay again next year!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Rism