TUI Blue Bahari Zanzibar
One of our top picks in Pwani Mchangani. TUI Blue Bahari Zanzibar is a luxurious resort set on the beach of Kiwengwa on the North East Coast of Zanzibar. The resort is nestled in exotic gardens on the beachfront at Pwani Machangani overlooking the the Indian Ocean. The property offers a dedicated kids club and features Dream Spa which provides oriental treatments. There is also a watersport and diving center.Every room is fitted with luxury furnishings and has a spacious private terrace. It comes equipped with a satellite TV, mini-bar and tea-and-coffee-making facilities.The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries are provided.Guests have a choice of 5 different restaurants at TUI Blue Bahari Zanzibar, all offering a variety of dining options, and 3 bars for refreshing beverages.There are 2 swimming pools with a children area for relaxation and there is a water sports center for sports such as catamaran and windsurfing.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort. Stone Town International Airport is 28 mi away.
- The property and beach is gorgeous. Also, the African restaurant was amazing and so was Chop Sticks, the Asian restaurant. Most of the staff went out of their way to please!
- Charming place with great location and beautiful beach. The room was great, big and bright with air conditioner, fridge, tv and big bed, clean, decorated very nicely with big balcony and with a great view. Resort with a chillout atmosphere, good music, lots of flowers and plants inside, perfect place to relax and enjoy the sun. The food is so varied, choices including different restaurant cuisines and every day there are new dishes and desserts, and fruits offered with each meal. The staff is great always smiling and taking care of the guests. They provide a very good service, and always attentive to your needs. Special thank you to Hisham from the reception for assisting and making my stay pleasurable.
- Excellent variety of food choices including different restaurant cuisines.Very friendly staff.
- The property was beautiful. Lots of greenery. Very clean. All facilities were as described. I would go back for sure.They need to manage their restaurant reservations a bit more efficiently. We had some issues for which were compensated with lovely private sea food meal by the beach.
- Amazing staff and locationGreat food with amazing veg options
Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa – All Inclusive
Located in Kiwengwa on the north eastern peninsula of Zanzibar, Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa features 2 fresh water pools and a tropical garden.All air-conditioned rooms boast traditional Zanzibar décor and have a furnished balcony, an private bathroom with shower and a flat-screen TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms and public areas.Earth & Rain Spa features a sauna, steam bath, pool and offers massage and beauty treatments.The Neptune Pwani resort has 6 restaurants offering local cuisine, seafood and Indian food and Thai cuisine. There are also 3 bars.Zanzibar International Airport is 32 mi and Stone Town is 28 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Next Paradise Boutique Resort
Next Paradise Boutique Resort in Pwani Mchangani provides accommodations with free bikes and a tennis court. Featuring a garden, this 4-star resort has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The resort offers an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.All rooms in the resort are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Next Paradise Resort provides some rooms that feature a terrace, and rooms come with a kettle. The units include a desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property. The restaurant at the accommodations specializes in African cuisine.You can play table tennis at Next Paradise Boutique Resort.Zanzibar City is 20 mi from the resort, while Nungwi is 14 mi away.
- Location was nice clean water and beach.. With excellent sun rising view. Food was very tasty and as delicious as it can be. Room and Facilities were very very nice and so clean and comfortable. But most of all, what is so amazing about Next Paradise Resort was the staff, I mean all the staff, from security gards, servents, waiters and above all management they are so helpful and friendly offering all your needs with a beautiful smile.I think this place really really deserves the name Next Paradise.
- Beautiful long white sand beach. The very high tidal swings make it possible to walk 1km out to reef at low tide. You will see so many different sea creatures star fish of all colors, fish caught in tidal pools, and more. Be careful of the sea urchins. Highly recommend you bring water shoes as they are a must have. Great onsite restaurant with all day made to order menu. Evening offers a 4 course meal that is determined daily by what is fresh. Very comfortable and very quiet air conditioned rooms. Wonderful friendly staff.
- Excellent property, excellent atmosphere, excellent staff.
- Everything, from the checkin to the checkout… If I go back to Zanzibar, this will be first option to look for accomodation.
- Amazing staff and service , rooms are very clean, beautiful ocean view. On the last night our flight was at 2100 and they gave us a nice room to stay ,take shower and rest until the ride to the airport despite the check out which was at 1200
Waikiki Resort Zanzibar
One of our best sellers in Pwani Mchangani! Located along a private stretch of Pwani Mchangani Beach, Waiki Resort Zanzibar features a kite surfing school and a beachfront pizzeria. The resort also offers massage services and a library.The rooms come with Zanzibari-style furniture and Indian Ocean views. They include private bathrooms with a shower. Most rooms are also air-conditioned.The kite-surfing school offers courses for a various levels of experience. The resort can also organize excursions to go fishing, horse riding or quad biking. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and high speed internet available at an extra charge.Waikiki Resort Zanzibar is located 4.3 mi from Matemwe village and 28 mi from Stone Town. Zanzibar Airport is 31 mi away.
- I like the beach, the bungalo was awesome you could hear the ocean at night. Breakfast was ok, the drinks was great. The ATV ride was a blast and the general manager was cool ASF. I will be going back
- The room was lovely and the beach was beautiful. The excursion staff were really helpful in sorting everything out. The staff were really friendly, and I thought it was a nice touch that cleaning staff come and give the room a quick spray before sunset when the mosquitoes come out.
- Wonderful accommodation right on the beach. Nice and helpful staff. It was exactly the relaxing place we were looking for!
- The beach was nice compared to other places we stayed in Zanzibar! At first we thought the restaurant was expensive but compared to other hotels it was regular prices. But at least in Waikiki the pizza was delicious and filling! Restaurant over all was good! Joseph one of the waiters was there all the time answering all of our questions about Zanzibar and going out of his way help people in general! The rooms were nice! We were shocked to find out there was a party every Friday night and that was nice too! The owners and staff were all humble and helpful!
- The breakfast had easy quick options and some good things to order as well. The location was right on the beautiful beach and easy access to snorkelling and viewing wildlife at low tide.
Ocean Paradise Resort & Spa
Ocean Paradise Resort & Spa is located in Pwani Mchangani and features an outdoor pool, restaurant and fitness center.The elegant and air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a balcony, satellite TV and tea-and-coffee-making facilities. Each room includes a mini-bar, seating area and private bathroom with a shower. The beds are draped with a mosquito net.The Restaurant serves a sumptuous breakfast and the poolside, Jahazi Restaurant offers light snacks and wood-fired pizzas. This beachfront resort features an array of activities including canoeing, cycling and table tennis.Guests can unwind at the spa which has a sauna, 2 hot tubs and offers a selection of treatments. Nearby attractions include the Kiwengwa Pongwe Forest.Free WiFi is available in public areas and the Zanzibar International Airport is 31 mi away.
- My husband sprained his back and we had to extend our stay. The manager in charge was super cooperative and even upgraded us to make us more comfortable. Lovely people.
- The property and all the premises are awesome, we loved it. This entire complex is ultra clean. We enjoyed the food a lot. Walking to the corals right from the beach gates of the hotel during the low tide is an interesting experience.
- Everything was amazing , the rooms , the food , the facilities.My family had the best time of their life Thank you so much.
- Location, amazing food and coffeeThe ambiance Very friendly staff
- Daily activities to keep guests entertained, themed evenings with live bands every night. Beautiful beach with water sport options at your disposal.
Sofia Sea View
One of our best sellers in Pwani Mchangani! Sofia Sea View is located in Pwani Mchangani and is 20 mi from Zanzibar City. The property features a private beach and a year-round outdoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV . The full bathroom offers a walk in shower, bidet and free toiletries are available. There are two rooms on the property that offer direct access to the beach. Sofia Sea View – features an indoor and outdoor dining area.Guests can choose from the continental and vegetarian breakfast options offered at the property. The onsite restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and guests can have a drink at the seafront bar.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing.Kendwa is 19 mi from Sofia Sea View – All Inclusive, while Kiwengwa is 5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, 31 mi from Sofia Sea View.
- Staff are really friendly, always ready to help. Very intimate place, its like a familyThe view from the room is beautiful
- This place was very nicely designed, the common area very cosy and just by the beach. The beach is white, long and clean. Their three suites facing the beach, two of them just in front of the pool too. We stayed in the one behind the bar and it was a bit secluded and perfect for us, a couple w/o kids. Every room had its own sun beds.
- Everything was perfect ,the staff the food and especially the vibe .Hani the owner is one of a kind ,take care for everything you need ,for sure i will comeback.
- the food is so good especially the fish curry was so tasty
- Very good hotel . Good service . Very good food. Privacy. Quiet . Love it
AHG Waridi Beach Resort & SPA
Located along the sandy beaches of Zanzibar, AHG Waridi Beach Resort & Spa in Pwani Mchangani features a spa and wellness center. A swimming pool and game room with table tennis and billiards are also available.The rooms include carved wooden beds, air conditioning, tea-and-coffee making facilities and an private bathroom with shower.At AHG Waridi Beach Resort & Spa guests can enjoy meals in the restaurant and drinks in the 2 bars. Bicycles can also be used for free to explore the surrounding area. Staff organize activities such as water aerobics and stretching exercises.The resort is 25 mi from Kisauni International Airport and 31 mi from Stone Town.
- The teams attentiveness to our needs was awesome, they treated us like kings and queens! Antonella, the tour operator was also very prompt and thoughtful of our needs, especially that we had an early flight for departure, we were sent extra food for the road! the facilities were the basics however you can still feel that they are pleased to have us as guests!
- Very good food and a lot of variety! Friendly staff and everything was clean. Recommended!
- Atmosphere was good, staff were friendly and lots of entertainment in the evening. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Good buffet style food too.
- Very friendly and helpfull staff. Choice of good food. Wonderful beach location.
- Excellent service, very hospitable. Great food and great location relative to the beach
Villa Dida Resort
Located in Pwani Mchangani, Villa Dida Resort offers a private beach area, an outdoor pool and a restaurant. Free WiFi access is available in this resort.The accommodations will provide you with a mini-bar and ceiling fan. All beds are draped with mosquito nets. You can enjoy sea and pool view from the room.The restaurant serves local and Mediterranean cuisine and special diet menus are available. Drinks and refreshments can be enjoyed at 2 bars.Other facilities offered include a hot tub, a tour desk, a gift shop and concierge services. Massages and bicycle rental can be arranged.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including diving, snorkeling and canoeing.This resort is 31 mi from Zanzibar International Airport.
No reviews yet.
Kiwengwa Bungalow Boutique Resort
One of our best sellers in Kiwengwa! Kiwengwa Bungalow Boutique Resort is 25 mi away from Zanzibar Airport and offers a private beach area, an outdoor pool and a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.The apartments come with a terrace and a bathroom with shower. Some units feature air conditioning while others offer a ceiling fan. Each bed is draped with a mosquito net.The restaurant serves local and Mediterranean cuisine and cocktails can be enjoyed at the bar.Activities in the surrounding area include diving, snorkeling and kite surfing.
- Cleanliness Decor Soundproof room Service Security
- The Place is very cozy and clean , staff is friendly and helpfull , Samuel the manager of the place is extremely helpfull and immediatly made us feel at home welcomed and protected. Excellent food by the chef sale.
- Very pleasant we were made to feel at home and welcome
- Amazing food friendly and attentive staff clean, well sized rooms well organized and funny excursions with captain findus
- Food is beyond an expectation! Stuff is very polite and nice. Atmosphere is very good.
Blu Marlin Village
Located on Kiwengwa beach and surrounded by coconut palms, Blu Marlin Village offers a restaurant and outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available.Each room offers traditional furnishings and has a spacious balcony or patio with sea views. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Extras include a desk, outdoor furniture and a safety deposit box.Blu Marlin Village has a restaurant serving local and Italian cuisine and freshly caught fish. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar.Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage, dry cleaning and an ironing service. The resort also offers a souvenir shop.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including deep-sea fishing, snorkeling and canoeing. Massages can be arranged for a fee. Staff at Blu Marlin Village can also assist in organizing excursions by land or boat.The resort is located about 25 mi from Zanzibar Stone Town and the airport. Shuttle or airport transfers can be arranged for an additional surcharge. The Kiwengwa caves are 1.9 mi away.
- Loved every minute of this stay! When we came to Blu Marlin it appeared that it will be only us 2 and staff. I have to say that I was positively shocked as not many hotels would open for business for only two people for 2 weeks! Well thats called great customer service. We had beautiful room with sea view access to pool and 10km long beach for walks, runs and sunbathing. Staff was very helpful and exceptionally nice. 2 chefs were cooking delicious meals and desserts. Place was super clean and we had everything what we needed even though it was only 2 of us. Eddie manager helped us book many trips so we were able to see the beautiful Zanzibar in and out. We had great talks with Abdulla and Eddie they have told us a lot about the local culture and traditions what we are really grateful for. Overall I will say that I will be back and I would recommend this hotel to all singles, couples, families, older and younger ppl! Superb time!
- Quaint, great if youre travelling with kids, lovely beach just a walk away, quiet and peaceful.
- The hotel is nice and cosy, with a beautiful beach, a small swimming pool and two restaurants one of which just on the beach. The staff is friendly and try to accommodate you. The quality of food is great both buffet either a la cart, the selection of beverage is also remarkable. All the rooms are provided with mosquito net and AC, which is important in Zanzibar.
- breakfast and dinner are tasty,Eddy is perfect in every way.Room is clean and big.
- Accoglienza PuliziaPersonaleCiboOrganizzazione Escursioni CamereProprietari
Looking for: Best Hotels in Pwani Mchangani