|1||Pierre & Vacances Village Fuerteventura OrigoMare||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|2||KATIS Villas Boutique Fuerteventura||9.2||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Labranda Aloe Club||9.0||BOOKING.COM|
Pierre & Vacances Village Fuerteventura OrigoMare
One of our top picks in Lajares. Featuring a water fun area, multiple restaurants and bars and sports facilities, this resort is located on the northern tip of Fuerteventura Island, 1.2 mi from the sea.The resort has an adults-only swimming pool and a water park, the Craterpark. The sports facilities include tennis, paddle tennis, boules, and 18-hole mini golf.Each air-conditioned villa has a private terrace and a flat-screen satellite TV. The kitchen includes an oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, and coffee machine, while the bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower.The resort also offers a variety of free entertainment options for children aged 4-17, and optional extras for all including sports tournaments and show cooking. There is a mini-market on site.Guests can hire bicycles on site and follow the network of cycle paths to explore the island.Fuerteventura Airport is located 30 mi from the Village Fuerteventura OrigoMare. Free parking is included.
- Food was great, lots of choice. Staff were very good, watched the football one night and asked if any other TVs were showing the game the answer was No sorry! My voice said OK thanks but my face must have said it all… OK well Ill watch football in the middle of a kids disco then?! Thanks. The next night the TV had been moved to another area… Still fairly close but not in the kids disco. The kids pool is great for kids of all ages Im 39 and has quieter areas where you can sunbathe in relative peace.
- Great location for someone who embraces tranquility you are close enough to Corralejo and El Cotillo but far enough to have peace and quiet. The apartments are equipped with everything you need. Very comfortable. Pool area for adults is great and relaxing, there is also a huge kids pool area but we didnt go. I highly suggest you rent a car to get here can be a bit tricky without one and sometimes the GPS wont recognise the name so you can also type in Origo Mare to get here. All in all I recommend this place.
- Great staff, good facilities provided. Comfortable apartment, everything working fine.
- Everything was good, breakfast was superb a lot of variety of food!
- We got upgraded villa with 2 bedrooms instead of one free of charge.Minigolf and Tennis was free.Staff was very friendly and helpfull.Nice swimming pool long enough for proper swimming around 20 meters..
KATIS Villas Boutique Fuerteventura
One of our top picks in Corralejo. Located a 5-minute drive from Corralejo Sand Dunes, each air-conditioned villa at KATIS Style Villas Fuerteventura features a private outdoor swimming pool and terrace. Private parking and free Wi-Fi are offered.Featuring classic, Greek or Balinese style décor, the bright villas include a lounge area with a TV and DVD player. The kitchen comes with a microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.Corralejo offers a small selection of shops and dining options within 5 minutes’ drive of the KATIS Style villas. The complex includes barbecue facilities and a restaurant.Guests can practice a wide range of water-sport activities in the area such as surf, kite-surf and diving. The swimming pool can be heated for a surcharge.Fuerteventura’s capital, Puerto del Rosario, is 20 mi away and Fuerteventura Airport is 40 minutes’ drive from the complex. An airport transfer can be arranged upon request.
- We enjoyed our stay at Katis Village very much it was secluded but not far to reach the beach or nearest town. You could easily walk about 30 mins to the town. Very convenient to reach the supermarket. Friendly staff and beautiful village well looked after.
- These villas have to be the best available in Corralejo or anywhere else on the island. We cannot wait to return and if we were rich enough we would like to buy one !
- The pool the roof top jacuzzi and the friendly staff
- The villa was beautiful, the pool and out door space was a pleasure to relax in!! The rooms were spacious and comfortable.. the whole place was superbly clean.. I would definitely recommend
- Loved the pool and hot tub. Easy to relax and switch off with everything at hand. It was all great but particularly enjoyed the outside set up with the bbq and sunbathing areas. Lovely.
Labranda Aloe Club
One of our top picks in Corralejo. Located in Corralejo, just 0.6 mi from the beach, Aloe Club Resort offers apartments set around a series of swimming pools. Free WiFi is available at reception.Each air-conditioned apartment features a lounge area with a sofa and a TV, a private bathroom and a kitchenette with a microwave and hob. There is also a private terrace or a balcony offering views of the complex or the island.You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Aloe Club’s buffet restaurant. There is also a poolside bar serving drinks and snacks. Other facilities include a gym and table tennis facilities.Aloe Club Resort features a 24-hour reception. Staff can provide tourist information about the area as well as bicycle and car rental services. Guests can practice a wide range of water sports activities in the area such as surf, kite-surf, and paddle surf.Fuerteventura Airport and Puerto del Rosario can be reached in 40 minutes from the Resort by car.
- It was nicely laid out, the rooms were spacious, and cleaned regularly.The food was excellent and there was plenty of choice, and there was some quality shopping along the main road with some great bars for entertainment in the evenings, and I would thoroughly recommend the Old Swan pub.
- All room are very clean and staff always help you for everything food as well good for everyone and many plate for kids and all family
- Staff were great from start to finish, all happy to help and friendly. Location is great within walking distance to the town or alternatively if you fancy a taxi its only 4. Pools nice and warm and clean, lifeguards were great. The whole place is kept spotless including rooms. All inclusive is great value for money especially compared with other hotels on the island.
- Lovely staff. Good variety of foodGreat location. Comfortable room.Our second stay in this hotel and we will go again.
- Was clean and very friendly staff , especially reception staff .Would deffinatly come back.
Looking for: Best Hotels in playa del Águila