Mercure Penang Beach
A 15-minute drive to the popular Batu Feringghi, Mercure Penang Beach features elegantly furnished guestrooms. Its facilities include a spacious outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center.Mercure Penang Beach is located a 10-minute drive from Straits Quay Mall and Convention Center. The famous Georgetown is a 20-minute drive away and Penang International Airport is 45-minute drive away.Cozy air-conditioned rooms feature modern interiors and furnishings. Each is equipped with a personal safe and flat-screen satellite TV. Tea/coffee making facilities are provided.The hotel has a tour desk to assist with travel arrangements. Other facilities include a 24-hour front desk and meeting/banquet facilities. Luggage storage space is available.International dishes can be enjoyed at The Ombak. For alternative dining options, room service is available for 24 hours.
- The location of the hotel and the staffs are very friendly:)
- The view is very beautiful! Excellent breakfast! Very nice and clean room. I stay in double bed room with ocean view. Really amazing view from our room!
- Nice beach location. Near a food court which opens at night. Spacious room.
- We ordered room service for breakfast – it was A LOT! The hotel wasn’t crowded with huge group tourists which was our best attraction.
- I liked the location. The quietness the cleaning. The size of the room and the breakfast
Located in George Town, BoraBora Beach Guesthouse offers beachfront accommodations 5 miles from Rainbow Skywalk at Komtar and provides facilities like a garden, a bar and a shared lounge. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The rooms are equipped with a balcony.At the resort, every room comes with a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and a hairdryer, guest rooms at BoraBora Beach Guesthouse have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms include a patio. All rooms include a closet.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.BoraBora Beach Guesthouse has a terrace. Windsurfing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the resort.1st Avenue Penang is 6 miles from BoraBora Beach Guesthouse, while Wonderfood Museum is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Penang International Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
- It’s very clean, it’s not easy to maintain such a cleanness as it’s a beach guest house.
– The location is awesome! The beach is at your doorstep, and Georgetown city center is quick to reach by Grab or by bus (provided that you don’t have to wait hours for the bus…).
– The food court is 2 min away by foot and the food there is great. Also a shopping center (incl Tesco) is closeby.
– Breakfast (Nasi Lemak or Roti Canai) was delicious. We read some reviews about breakfast being served somewhere else – apparently this issue has been resolved, as our breakfast was directly at the guest house.
– There is a beach bar with very nice atmosphere and good cocktails downstairs (luckily it was not too loud at night).
- I love the atmosphere and environment at this place. It was very relaxing by the bar as all you can hear is the waves crashing the shore and great relaxing music with wonderful staff who were super friendly, efficient and helpful. The room was chic, spacious and comfy. I will definitely return here again.
- Its amazing ..the staff were friendly the location is near to beach
The view of the beach side & the night part.
Price also very cheap compare to other Hotel near by…..
Flamingo Hotel by the Beach, Penang
One of our best sellers in George Town! Experience stylish beachfront living with flat-screen TVs and private balconies with ocean and island views at The Flamingo. Featuring direct beach access, it provides Wi-Fi and shuttle service for free.Featuring modern dark wood furnishings, air-conditioned rooms have wall-to-wall sliding panels that open out onto a private balcony. Well-equipped with a safe, fridge and electric kettle, rooms offer comfort and convenience.Take a dip in the resort’s large outdoor pool that comes with an attached hot tub. Alternatively, guests can indulge with a massage or beauty treatment at the salon. Travel arrangements can be made at the tour desk.Buffet breakfast with a spread of international and Asian dishes and an omelet station are available at the hotel’s restaurant. The lobby lounge offers live entertainment and light refreshments.Flamingo Hotel by the Beach, Penang is a 20 minute drive from George Town’s city center and a 45 minute drive from Penang International Airport. Round-trip transportation to Batu Ferringhi Night Market is available.
- The aircond was super cold. The room was spacious, the pillow is super soft. Very comfy and cozy. I really like the room. The management did give me a queen bed as per request. The pool is very big and its very nice.
- Best scenery and good service.The food very delicious 👍
- Room spacious and nice sea view from balcony. Good place for family because there also have parrot, fishes and roaster other than pool and beach.
- Very nice view from our bedroom balcony. The place was fairly clean and the dining room and lobby was very pleasant and comfortable
Biggest room.. Comfortable..nice view..
Outdoor pool sooo good 👍👍
Rainbow Paradise Beach Resort
Located along Tanjung Bungah Beach, Rainbow Paradise Beach Resort provides spacious suites with kitchenettes, sea views and free wired internet access. The resort features an outdoor pool and tennis courts.The resort is a 10-minute drive from Georgetown City and dining options at Gurney Drive. It is a 40-minute drive from the Penang International Airport.Suites are air-conditioned, and equipped with cable TV and a private balcony. The attached bathroom comes with shower facilities and a bathtub. Coffee/tea making facilities is also provided.The resort’s Breeze Cafe serves a combination of Asian & Continental Cuisine. Dine indoor or alfresco, on the terraceGuests can play a game of squash or relax at the spa. Travel arrangements can be made at the tour desk. Parking is provided for free.
- the location, the pool, the food, the room space. everything is so nice and comfortable
Great view from room
- Spacious and great location for our family! AC worked well! Staff was kind. Beds and pillows were decent.
- The beach right in front of the hotel and the dining room.
- The hotel location near by the beach.. Breakfast buffet nice, variety of menu..
Lost Paradise Resort
One of our best sellers in Batu Ferringhi! Featuring a beautiful infinity pool, The Lost Paradise encompasses a blend of traditional architecture with modern amenities. Guests can also enjoy free Wi-Fi access in all guest rooms.Centrally located within a 15-minute drive to the capital state – Georgetown, the resort is also a 35-minute drive to Penang International Airport and a 10-minute drive to Gurney Drive and Botanical Garden.Overlooking sweeping views of Andaman Sea, air-conditioned guest rooms include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a relaxing massage at the spa. Tours and airport shuttle services can also be arranged.The Lost Paradise’s in-house restaurant will serve local Malaysian, Chinese and other Asian cuisines.
- The environment with balinese concept is the biggest attraction.
- Lovely place with unique decorations, I liked the swimming pool has amazing view , the reception staff were very polite and professional 👍👍👍. Really recommend this property for an awesome vacation👌👌
- Everything. Good and nice place for family getaway… Really recommend this resort. Receptionist was good and nice lady
- Everything.. The ambiance, the facilities..The view was stunning!
- Everything. The reception is sooooo nice. He ease my check in process so much as i had to handle two little kids on my own. Thanks a lot. Had a nice stay and will repeat it again for sure.
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Penang
One of our top picks in Batu Ferringhi.Boasting a an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center, DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Penang offers scenic and comfortable accommodations in Penang. Guests can enjoy meals at the in-house restaurant. Free private parking is available on-site.The air-conditioned rooms are fitted with a safety deposit box, refrigerator, and electric kettle. Some rooms offer a terrace, where guests can unwind after a long today. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.Guests can approach the 24-hour front desk for currency exchange and luggage storage. Tickets to TeddyVille Museum can be purchased at a discount from the front desk. An indoor play area is available for children and a kid-friendly buffet is offered at the property. At DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Penang, you will find disabled-friendly facilities.The UNESCO World Heritage Site of George Town is 6.2 mi from DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Penang, while Tanjung Bungah is 1.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Penang International Airport, which is 12 mi away.
- ALL THE STAFF AT THE RESTAURANT WERE FRIENDLY. ROOM IS CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE. SMELLS GOOD TOO
- I received a free upgrade from the hotel. I booked King deluxe room but they gave me King suite and it was awesome. The room is big and super clean. The appliances inside the room have good quality. The staffs are so friendly and helpful.
- The excellent service and follow up from the staffs. There was a little hiccup before and during the stay, we were fully informed of the situation and great follow up by SMS and front-desk staffs, they fix the problems according to our schedule. We were complimented with free breakfast which was excellent and great service!
- The cleanliness is perfect and we feel very safe and satisfy with all sanitising effort done by the hotel.All the staff are very friendly.The breakfast was so good we enjoy every menu serve yummy!The bed is so comfortable,I love all about double tree and definitely will come again.
- All the staff were friendly! And high praise for supporting the differently abled to be able to work in which they do very well! The quality of facilities provided are amazing and I didn’t expect the welcome warm cookies upon check-in, great touch!
Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Penang
One of our top picks in Batu Ferringhi.Overlooking Batu Feringgi Beach, Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Penang offers spacious rooms surrounded by 30 acres of tropical gardens. It features two outdoor swimming pools in the Garden Wing and one adult pool in the Rasa Wing. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Penang offers free shuttle services to the UNESCO heritage city of George Town, located a 20-minute drive away. Limousine airport transfers are also provided on request.Rooms at Shangri-La Rasa Sayang have views of the sea or hills of Penang. They are spacious and decorated with wooden carvings and colorful fabrics. Private bathtubs and free internet are provided for guest’s comfort.Rasa Sayang Resort has a 9-hole golf course, an Eco Center and Adventure Zone, and a spacious play area for children at a sister property. Guests can workout at the well-equipped gym or enjoy massages and treatments like aromatherapy at CHI, The Spa. The swimming pools and yoga pavilion are other good relaxation options.Feringgi Grill offers European dishes with beautiful views of landscaped gardens. It also provides a great selection of wines and cigars. Guests can savor authentic local dishes at The Spice Market Café or enjoy drinks at the Pinang Restaurant and Bar. The Rasa Deli, located under the rain trees, provides take away cookies, cakes and sandwiches.
- Since its pandemic, so all check-in & sop proceed properly & smoothly … Room under garden view room at first floor (thought will having more higher level) still ok since facing pool view & sea view 😊 … Breakfast awesome this time managed found vegetarian varieties … Still wanna thanks to management of resort that surprised & cheered us by sent wishing cake 🎂 to our room that day as its our anniversary ❤ 🥰🎊🎈🎉🤵👰🥂🍾
- EVERYTHING is good there, I can’t think of specifically a thing. Its awesome gateway far from home. The price is so much reasonable for the experience gained. Would like to give compliment to the the kitchen staff, I forgot her name but she shared her story of her son 9 year old who is dumb (speech abnormality) and she is glad that his speech has improved drastically better now. She was very kind towards us. Nur – hafizah/shafizah/sharifah/. I have a poor memory. Nevertheless, every staff including the Nepal security deserve applause. Good job guys..
- Covid restricted bfast was still acceptable although reduced choice
- the hospitality was truly amazing. front desk staff ( Mr. Jaya) was really helpful and friendly. every request made by us was never turned away. Definately my family had a good stay and looking forward to come back again.
Breakfast very good
Room very clean
Pool good for family
Love All Serve All @ Batu Ferringhi
Located in Batu Ferringhi, Love All Serve All @ Batu Ferringhi provides accommodations with private balconies. Featuring an ATM, this property also provides guests with a playground. The resort has an outdoor swimming pool and room service and free WiFi.At the resort rooms come with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchenette, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries. Love All Serve All @ Batu Ferringhi has some accommodations with pool views, and rooms include a patio. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.The accommodation has a sun terrace. The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental and car rental are available at Love All Serve All @ Batu Ferringhi.Batu Ferringhi Beach is a 3-minute walk from the resort, while Miami Beach is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Penang International, 22 miles from Love All Serve All @ Batu Ferringhi, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Everything.. spacious, clean, cozy, room have balcony. Recommended
- It was worth the price and the location is great.recommended.
- Spaciousness. Proximity to beaches and eateries. Price.
- Very spacious and clean. Breath taking view on the ocean and mountains of the national parc. Easy to go around. Bus service to go to Georgetown or national park just in front and lots of restaurants around
- the cleaness of the Apartments and comfortable….the shops and beach also near to the apartment…save time
Golden Sands Resort by Shangri-La, Penang
One of our top picks in Batu Ferringhi.Featuring 3 outdoor pools, a mini waterpark, 2 slides and 1 whirlpool in beautifully landscaped grounds, Golden Sands Resort by Shangri-La, Penang is a four-star property in the heart of the popular Batu Ferringi Beach. It offers complimentary 2-way shuttle to UNESCO site, Georgetown. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Within walking distance of Batu Ferringi’s night market, Golden Sands Resort by Shangri-La, Penang is a 20-minute drive from central Georgetown and about 12 mi from Penang International Airport.Enjoy stunning views of tropical greenery or the ocean at comfortable seating areas located by over-sized windows. All rooms come with DVD players, 32-inch flat-screen TVs and a pillow menu.Golden Sands by Shangri-La, Penang features Adventure Zone, a family entertainment center and Cool Zone Kid’s Club. Active workouts can be enjoyed at the tennis courts and well-equipped fitness center.Overlooking the tropical garden, international buffet spreads are available at Garden Café. Other dining options include at Sigi’s Bar & Grill on the Beach and two lounges.
- The grounds are well maintained & the tennis courts good.
- I like the room comes with the RM100 F&B Package. I like the food, breakast, the cafe, pool, garden and everything! The facilities they offer is outstanding. It’s a good hotel for family with children.
- The stuff are really friendly and the location is in the middle of batu feringgi and surrounded by all the local food..
- Everything..the hospitality..the pool..very near to the beach..good variety of breakfast..
Pool – super excellence and exciting
My daughter enjoy it so much. Love it.. pretty sure to come back again 🙂
PARKROYAL Penang Resort
Located along Batu Ferringhi Beach, PARKROYAL Penang offers 4 dining options and an outdoor pool. Rooms feature sea or hill views, with free internet access and 24-hour room service. Free WiFi is available in all rooms.It is 1,150 feet to Feringghi Night Walk Bazaar, while Batu Feringghi Waterfall is 1 mi away. Tropical Spice Garden is 1.6 mi from the property. The hotel is 11 mi from Georgetown and 19 mi from Penang International Airport.Rooms at PARKROYAL Penang are decorated in a modern and contemporary style with LED TV featuring local and cable channels. The rooms come with in-room movies, tea & coffee making facilities, mini-bar, personal digital safe and DVD player upon request.Guests can approach the 24-hour front desk for currency exchange, tour arrangements, ticketing and concierge services. Other facilities include Zab Lab gym center, Koko-Nut Kid’s Club and Amazonia water theme park. Alternatively, guests can indulge in a variety of facial and body treatments at St. Gregory Spa.Guests can indulge in local cuisine at Cinnamon Asian Kitchen or at Gustoso for Italian fare overlooking the sea. Guests are also able to unwind at Javana Lounge or Sunset Bar with a glass of drinks to the end of the day.
- The room is super clean like i could not find any mold at all in the bathroom. The room is not dusty. The swimming pools are great especially the kids’ pool. There are 2 water slides.
- Breakfast just normal, rooms are clean & comfortable. Complements should be given to outdoor pool & water park with cosy surroundings environment..
- room, pool & the view was superb. my kids enjoy the water park. will repeat again
The staff here is awesome. The ParkRoyal team has set new standards for hospitality in the industry. Right from checkin to check out all was perfect.
Mr. John and his team is doing a wonderful job. I wish all the best to them.
- breakfast, room, pool and special arrangement for birthday^^
Looking for: Best Hotels in Penaga