Bird Lake Resort
Located in Hikkaduwa, 1.4 miles from Narigama beach, Bird Lake Resort features views of the pool. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a shared kitchen and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property offers bike rental and features a garden and terrace.At the resort, rooms are equipped with a closet. Bird Lake Resort provides some units that feature a balcony and lake view, and all rooms come with a private bathroom and a desk. At the accommodation rooms come with a seating area.Bird Lake Resort offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and car rental is available at the resort.Hikkaduwa Beach is 1.5 miles from Bird Lake Resort, while Turtle Farm is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Ratmalana, 64 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Haritha Villas & Spa
One of our top picks in Hikkaduwa. Haritha Villas + Spa is perched on a hill and nestled under a canopy of trees, less than 0.6 mi from Narigama beach and 0.7 mi from Hikkaduwa beach. It features a restaurant, free private parking, a 20-yard-long outdoor pool, a fitness center and a bar.At the hotel, rooms are fitted with a patio with pool view. The rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle. Each villa has a private plunge pool and an Infinity shared swimming pool for colonial Mansions.Designed to offer a personalized Ayurvedic experience, the Jungle SPA offers access to an Ayurvedic doctor and wellness programs of various lengths. The resort can also arrange various activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, cycling, stilt fishing, whale watching, etc.Hikkaduwa Coral Reef is 2 mi from the property.The resort offers dished made from fresh produce supplied by Haritha’s own gardens.
- Everything was perfect. The villa master, the view, the amenities, the luxury… ALL was perfect!
- The raw jungle nature binding with luxury and relaxation. Food was amazing the chef has a great tatste in flavours, every thing is fresh and made from scratch, Spa treatments were the best I ever had. Our Villa butler was very friendly, kind, helpful and taking very good care pf us. All the resort staff are kind and friendly. Shower set products made localy great to hair and skin loved the fregrance of cinammon in it. I would love to visit Haritha Villas again.
- I loved everything about my stay at Haritha. From the privacy and attractiveness of the villas to the friendliness of the staff. I recommend booking your trip at Haritha with no hesitation.
- The food, the service and the architecture and interior design.Phenomenal boutique hotel
- Amazing rooms, superb service and overall fantastic experience. The hotel was accommodating to all our needs and our Villa Butler Nadee always went above and beyond. Highly recommend staying here!
Villa Saffron Hikkaduwa
Located in Hikkaduwa, Villa Saffron Hikkaduwa offers seafront accommodations 1.4 mi from Hikkaduwa Coral Reef and provides facilities like an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace. With free WiFi, this 5-star resort offers room service. The property is 1.6 mi from Hikkaduwa Bus Stand.At the resort, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Villa Saffron Hikkaduwa features certain units with sea views, and the rooms include a kettle. The units at the accommodations are equipped with a seating area.A continental or Asian breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. The on-site restaurant serves international cuisine. The property also features a 24-hour front desk.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at Villa Saffron Hikkaduwa.Turtle Farm is 1.7 mi from the resort.
- Professional and very obliging staff. Great food. Attention to detail. Very comfortable rooms.
- Everything was amazing!!! The staff, service, villa itself, pool and the food. My partner and I stayed there for 7 nights and cannot fault Villa Saffron. The staff made our stay extra special. They were very attentive but not in your face. A true 10/10 review.
- Very nice and friendly staff, seafood platter was awesome, breakfast amazing. Yohan, the manager was very welcoming gave good tips of nearby places. Kasun, our attendant was very helpful. Very spacious room, with a nice seating patio giving onto the garden and the beach, a walk away from restaurants, etc…
- It was so relaxing and the staff were fantasticWe didnt even bother looking for restaurants to eat as the food was excellent highly recommend this property
- absolutely everything. We could not expect a place like this in busy Hikkaduwa. On our opinion is the best hotel in Hikkaduwa
Mount Marina Villas
One of our top picks in Galle. Located in Galle and with Galle International Cricket Stadium reachable within a 12-minute walk, Mount Marina Villas provides a garden, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a shared lounge. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The resort features an outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour front desk.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some units at the resort also provide guests with a seating area.Mount Marina Villas offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental and car rental are available at the accommodation.Popular points of interest near Mount Marina Villas include Galle Fort, Dutch Church Galle and Galle Light house.
- Excellent location, well maintained property, Villa is very good, warm welcome, Mr. Logan managing the property is exceptionally good, having very good command on English. Overall very good experience, we enjoyed
- We booked this hotel as it was close to Central Galle Galle Fort and because it had a pool. When we arrived Kusan, the manager, advised that the pool villa property wasnt actually open as yet and that the Booking.com listing had gone out too early and at the incorrect price. Despite this he honoured our booking and arranged for us to stay anyway, so we had the whole place to ourselves! Great spot overlooking the market area of Galle and only a 5 minute walk to the old gate at Galle Fort. Thanks for looking after us Kusan crew!
- An absolutely lovely hotel, with wonderful staff and a very convenient location. I recommend it.
- Excellent breakfast, Logan was extremely attentive. Really enjoyed our stay. Would recommend.
- An absolutely lovely hotel, with wonderful staff and a very convenient location. I recommend it and would stay there the next time I am in the area.
Avenra Beach Hikkaduwa
Offering an outdoor swimming pool with spa bath facilities and a private beach area, Avenra Beach Hikkaduwa, a beachfront property is located in Hikkaduwa. The beautiful Narigama Beach is just 850 feet. Free WiFi access is available in this resort.The air-conditioned accommodations will provide you with a cable TV, mini-bar and a seating area . There is also an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy sea view and pool view from the room.At Avenra Beach Hikkaduwa you will find a 24-hour front desk and concierge desk. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a ticket service and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and windsurfing. The property offers free parking.The Hikkaduwa Beach is 1.6 mi, the Hikkaduwa Railway Station is 1.9 mi and the Bandaranaike International Airport is 90 mi.
- We stayed one night two days and staff was really friendly, helpful and flexible. We had to do a early check in and late checkout and they were so flexible. Reasonable price and breakfasts was good had many variety of food. Beautiful pool with beach view beautiful beach also. Closer to the town
- Not clean enough for a 4 star hotel even in this time without guests.Pool need chlorine Location was great, also food was very good
- Nice and quite family place. Decent but nothing much around the location.
- location, great beach front.. nice pool.. fast check in, they accommodated us 2 hrs ahead of check in.
- Excellent views.. Nice beach side. I was offered a corner sea facing room which was beautiful. The staff was very accommodating. Will remember the time spent at Avenra.
Villa 59 provides accommodations in Galle near Galle International Cricket Stadium and Galle Fort. Featuring a terrace, the resort is close to several noted attractions, around a 17-minute walk from Dutch Church Galle and around 1.1 miles from Galle Light house. Attractions in the area include Galle Fort National Museum, a 16-minute walk away, or St. Aloysius College, located half a mile from the property.At the resort, each room includes a closet. Some rooms also feature a kitchenette with a microwave. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Villa 59 offers a continental or Asian breakfast.The accommodation offers a hot tub.Mahendra Amarasooriya Park is a 15-minute walk from Villa 59.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Hikkaduwa! Citrus Hikkaduwa is located a short 10-minute drive from Hikkaduwa Town. Featuring an Ayurvedic massage center and an outdoor pool, it offers free Wi-Fi and free parking on site.Each air-conditioned guestroom comes with tea/coffee making facilities, a mini-bar and satellite television. The private bathroom has bathroom amenities and a hairdryer.Hikkaduwa Citrus offers laundry and dry cleaning services. Car hires and bicycle rentals are both available. Other services include currency exchange and safety deposit.Lemon Fish Restaurant serves international and local cuisines while refreshing beverages can be enjoyed at the outdoor bar, Summer Salt Bar. Guests can sample exclusive range of cigars and spirits at the Cigar Bar.Hotel Citrus Hikkaduwa is located 87 mi from Bandaranaike International Airport.
- The location is right on the beach, easy access to surrounding bars and restaurants on the beach. Very convenient location, and good service overall.
- Very good hotel and best location, all meals are very good, enjoy with citrus hikkaduwa
- The service by staff ,they tended to each and every need of ours
- Swimming pool and bar area was great! Location also great.Very friendly staff.
- Nice Delicious Foods. Also Very Generous smilly Staff.
Hikka Tranz by Cinnamon
One of our top picks in Hikkaduwa. Located along Sri Lanka’s beautiful southern coast, Hikka Tranz by Cinnamon offers spacious rooms with private balconies and 32-inch flat-screen TVs. It features an outdoor pool and PADI dove center.Featuring comfortable outdoor seating in the private balcony, air-conditioned rooms are fitted with colorful fabrics and DVD players. A hairdryer, safe and free toiletries are also provided.Hikka Tranz by Cinnamon is a 20-minute drive from the scenic coastal towns of Bentota and Ambalangoda. It is a 3.5-hour drive from Bandaranaike International Airport and provides free parking.Panoramic sea views accompany body treatments at the rooftop spa facility. Other leisure options include a well-equipped gym and a tour desk offering day trips.Dining highlights include Asiana, which offers Western dishes and Specialty Crab Restaurant. The beach and pool bars are ideal for a relaxing cocktail.
- food is amazing there. The food arrangement is awesome. The staff is friendly. But the couch in the room was a bit dirty.
- Location , Cleanliness, Pool and Buffet Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast were excellent !!
- Really comfortable, clean, friendly staff, great buffet food especially breakfast and some good bars. Was nice having a balcony overlooking the beach to relax on. Facilities good great pool, bar etc. Some aspects a bit dated, but it didnt really impact our stay
- The room was nice and big. Great view from the balcony. Breakfast was good, turtles right on the beach practically, good snorkeling, amazing large pool, big enough for laps. Great staff. Good gym. Quiet. Good location.
- The most amazing hotel we have stayed in srilanka . The pool is super gorgeous amazing private beach with turtles visitng the beach kids had a wonderful time very cooperative staff the food was amazing!!! Great variety for breakfast . The mojitos at the pool bar were awesome the rooms were super clean amazing room service cleanliness on spot we loved our stay
One of our best sellers in Unawatuna! Set in Unawatuna, 0.8 mi from Rumassala South Beach, Crescent Resort offers accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a shared lounge. 1.4 mi from Japanese Peace Pagoda and 1.4 mi from Yatagala Temple, the property features a garden and a terrace. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at the resort also have free WiFi.Crescent resort offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.The accommodations offers a children’s playground. The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire and car hire are available at Crescent Resort.
- Location is ok. Just about 25 min walking distance to beatifull Jungle Beach. Samir and boys are really great and helpfull. They allowed us used kitchen and they did our laundry for free. Thank you again. We will come back. Seimming pool is great option for night.
- More than expected. Clean rooms and the pool is perfect. Overall its a great place to stay
- Friendly staff checked me in a few hours early. The bed was comfortable, the fan kept the breeze going, and the shower felt great.
- Staff was really great, especially Kaishan who could not do enough for us, he is a credit to the hotel and a true professional. Our rooms were spacious and clean, Unawatuna beach is only a short tuktuk ride or 1520 min walk away, we also loved the nearby Japanese peace pagoda and jungle beach. Would definitely stay again. Thanks for a lovely time
- Everything was perfect. We came in the late night but still they stayed up for us since we informed them. Clean place. Very good staff. Will visit again.
Green Herbal Ayurvedic Eco-Lodge
Featuring a shared lounge, garden and views of garden, Green Herbal Ayurvedic Eco-Lodge is located in Galle, 1.7 mi from Mihiripenna Beach. Boasting room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the resort.Galle International Cricket Stadium is 4.3 mi from Green Herbal Ayurvedic Eco-Lodge, while Galle Fort is 4.3 mi away.
- The location was away from heavy traffic so it was very quiet. It was a fair distance from the main road so they arrange for complementary rides by tuk tuk from the property to the main road where you can easily catch a bus. We had a full body massage our first night. The masseuse was great and we enjoyed our massages very much. Galles main attractions are a short bus ride away. Unawatuna Beach is also not too far away. They were eager to please us and look after us. If you plan to go for many ayurvedic treatments, this is a good place to do it.
- We already traveled for 1 month in Sri Lankafrom North to South. Its enough to be tired and need to longlasting rest in Galle. Yes, here is a nest of peace. For 3 nights, we can eat ourselves for using the public kitchenwhich you cant find easily in Sri Lanka and take a shower with hot and good pressure water, sleep well in good mattress with safety, welcome every morning with birds song. plus it has enough public space to have tables, chairs and sofa and free parking. They have special herb products for relief and strength of body which we bought in special price. Rohan, the manager of here is super kind. His sister Manori is an adorable woman to help us with constant booking.com messages. Its a pity not to taste your cooking. Thank you guy! Yes, I feel like home as you said. Warning When you need or ask something, they did respond or solve so fast. haha
- Very peaceful. Located 3km from the beach and in rice field area. There is Perfect for someone looking for a quiet and peaceful stay.The room is very simple but enough with clean bed and hot water shower.
- Liked everything about the lodge , very calm quiet and very herbalic loved it. Recommended for a botanical lover
- Quiet and peaceful, Rohan is very helpful and accomodating.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Nagoda