Nagambie Waterfront Motel
Located on the shores of Lake Nagambie, this motel offers air-conditioned rooms.The spacious rooms and apartments come with tea and coffee making facilities. Some rooms feature private balconies with panoramic lake views. There are also apartments with small kitchenettes.Nagambie Waterfront Motel is a 90-minute drive from Melbourne. It is less than 10 minutes’ walk from restaurants and shops. The Tahbilk and Mitchelton Wineries are located within easy driving distance.
- Very, very clean and the bed was huge and super comfy
- Location was great right next to the lake and a short walk to local supermarket and cafes etc. Room was very clean, modern and comfortable. The pool was lovely and wellmaintained.
- We had a lake view room and it did not disappoint! Fantastic view of the lake and up the main street too! Great room size including a large bathroom. Grounds were in excellent condition and wed be happy to come back.
- large comfortable wellequipped rooms excellent bed. Staff friendly helpful
- Fantastic service from the lady at reception. Very Friendly. Our room was spotlessly clean and it looked like it had just been renovated. Perfect location. And the view over the lake was amazing. 10/10 location. Walking distance to town
Just 2 minutes’ walk from Lake Nagambie, Centretown Motel features an outdoor swimming pool and BBQ facilities. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Centretown Motel Nagambie is just 0.6 mi from Nagambie Train Station. Nagambie Hospital is a 4-minute drive away.The air-conditioned rooms feature a microwave, refrigerator, toaster and tea and coffee making facilities. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
- Fantastic location. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable room. Everything we needed and great value.
- Very nice staff, good location, spacious rooms, good value
- Very comfortableWell appointed with hooks and places to put things not always the case in many motelsBright
- Its closer to the town. Walking distance to the town centre
- Great location with easy access to the lake and town facilities.
Nagambie Motor Inn and Conference Centre
Offering an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and BBQ facilities, Nagambie Motor Inn and Conference Center is a 3-minute drive from the heart of Nagambie. All rooms feature garden views and a kitchenette with a stove.Nagambie Motor Inn is a 3-minute drive from Nagambie Golf Course and a 20-minute drive from Seymour. Shepparton is a 45-minute drive away and Melbourne is a 90-minute drive.All air-conditioned rooms feature a dining and lounge area with a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. The kitchenette has a stove, microwave and fridge. The rooms offer a desk, ironing facilities and an private bathroom.Guests can relax outdoors among the lovely gardens, or hire a bicycle to explore the local area. There is a guest laundry, and breakfast in your room can be arranged.
- Very clean, lots of room and comfy furnishings. Staff were welcoming.
- The room had been updated and was very spacious. The bed was very comfortable. Our next door neighbour was rather noisy and the kids in the pool were very noisy but it was very quiet otherwise.We didnt order breakfast but ate at a caf in the town.
- Friendly Owners. Place was good value for stay and well equipped.
- Although an older style motel, currently undergoing some renovations the accommodation was clean, roomy, warm, house cleaning good, kitchenette well stocked with utensils etc, staff friendly very helpful
- The room facilities are fantastic. We had our own little kitchen, bathroom and a second bedroom for the kids. We absolutely loved staying at the motor inn and the staff were fantastic and helpful.
Nagambie Caravan Park & Motel
Boasting free WiFi, an in-ground solar heated swimming pool, a games room, children playgrounds and barbecue facilities, Nagambie Caravan Park & Motel is only a short stroll away from the beautiful Nagambie lakes region, including the Goulburn River and the Strathbogie Ranges.Nagambie Caravan Parak & Motel is within a 15-minute drive of wineries such as Tahbilk Winery, Mitchelton Wines and Fowels Wines. There are a range of walking trails in the surrounding areas, which will lead you to majestic waterfalls and lookouts.All motel style rooms and holiday units have private bathrooms, microwaves, kettles, toasters and refrigerators. Both heating and air-conditioning as well as flat-screen TVs with satellite channels are provided. The units have kitchens with ovens and stove tops.
- Location was very handy to all the places we wanted to visit and quite too
- Great service, clean facilities and a peaceful stay.
- great location and facilities for toddlers to play
- Clean room, comfy beds, fluffy towels. Staff were lovely and the kids facilities were great.
- Breakfast good, location very good , close to everything . Swimming pool very nice .
Heritage listed Thornebridge was built in 1868, the Victorian-era accommodations is furnished with Victorian antiques and adorned with magnificent period lighting. It sits on 8 acres of river flats adjoining the Goulburn River with beautiful Victorian gardens.Each queen room offers luxury, space, privacy, quality linen and fluffy soft pillows.Nagambie is 12 mi from Thornebridge. Melbourne is 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Stunning Victorian Building exquisitely renovated set on the river flats on the Goulburn River. Bed was super comfortable, lovely clawfoot bath for soaking and log far for sitting and relaxing in the drawing room. Stunning gardens and Clair is a wonderful host
- Cannot really confirm this information, as we rushed in and rushed out. We only slept and took off early. Did not have time to enjoy the room or its surroundings. But having said that, the most important feature was the bathroom. Although the rooms are beautiful, there is not enough light in the bathroom. Going to a wedding and trying to put on a make up was very difficult, had to go in the car and put on make up there. Otherwise it was nice.
- Breakfast was lovely and gave us a lot of choice. Our hosts had thought about the breakfast and provided a variety of food to appeal to all.
- The restoration work and story of the history was unique
- The renovation were absolutely fabulous The bed was really comfortable, facilities were great the heating was working well,the open fire in the lounge room was very cosy and last but not least Clare and Tim our host were marvellous, very informative about the residence and the local community.,
Boasting a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi and BBQ facilities, Seymour Motel is a 2-minute drive from the heart of Seymour. All rooms feature a Flat-Screen TV and certain rooms will also have a DVD and Blue Ray Player. Portable DVD players are available upon requests.Seymour Motel is a 20-minute drive from Puckapunyal Tank Museum and a 25-minute drive from Lake Nagambie.All air-conditioned rooms feature pool views. They have a seating area and a desk. They offer a microwave, fridge, toaster and tea and coffee making facilities. The bathroom has free toiletries.
- Nice breakfast, hassle free check in, clean and comfortable rooms and convenient, close to highway and shops
- Very good continental breakfast, selfserved in breakfast room off reception, from 7 am. Fresh, pleasant motel room and bathroom with toaster, microwave, iron, ironing board as well as the usual refrigerator and electric kettle. Motel rooms around ours well filled good neighbours as we did not hear voices or TV after 8 pm. Appreciated that the small window over the entrance door had been left open.
- Simple breakfast, but its a budget motel, so thats fine. 900 PM checkin OK with manager.
- Friendly staff, clean room, okay bathroom. Value for money, they offered breakfast as well
- Clean and tidy, comfortable and quiet. Would stay again.
Comfort Inn Coach & Bushmans
Located 3 minutes’ walk from Goulburn River and 15 minutes’ walk from Seymour Town Center, The lovely Comfort Inn Coach & Bushmans offers a seasonal outdoor pool, an on-site jogging trail and a picnic area.For those who enjoy their wine Comfort Inn Coach & Bushmans is close to Haywards Winery and 15 minutes’ drive from Plunketts Winery Café. Melbourne CBD is 1-hour drive away.All rooms are elegantly furnished and include air-conditioning, free coffee, ironing facilities and a flat-screen TV. A kettle, microwave and free WiFi are provided. Most rooms have garden views.For your convenience on-site bus, truck and car parking is available.
- Staff were friendly and accomodating. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Fantastic parking with room available for cars towing trailers. I would stay here again.
- Pillows fantastic. Shower rainhead fantastic. All modcons in excellent order. Room presentation luxurious. Lovex our stay.
- Simple, clean and comfortable. Friendly staffs. Good location.
- Easy communication and flexibility when we needed to make changes related the COVID etc
- Clean, quiet, well appointed, good sized rooms made this a very comfortable stop over. While the area appears industrial, the motel is located in the heart of the heritage area of Seymour and is a short stroll to two historic pubs with good food. The centre of Seymour is just a short drive away.
New Crossing Place Motel
Featuring a lovely outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi and free BBQ facilities, New Crossing Place Motel is a 5-minute drive from the town center. Guests here enjoy air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TV.Accommodations includes a refrigerator, a mini-bar and an electric kettle. Some rooms have a microwave, a stove and a dining table. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and free toiletries.New Crossing Place is a 5-minute walk from the Goulburn River and a 5-minute drive from Seymour Railway Heritage Center. RAAC Memorial & Army Tank Museum is a 15-minute drive away.
- location was right in the center of the town making it very accessible to shops and attractions. parking spaces were spacious and checking in process was smooth.
- This motel is very old and on arrival I thought oh no. However, and my remarks apply only to the room I stayed in 17 a two bedroom apartment, I cant comment on the others. The apartment was generous in size and has had a major make over. The bathroom with large shower, toilet and wash basin, heated towel rail, no bath, was excellent. Plenty of towels, soap etc. The kitchen has all that was needed for home cooking, large fridge and an induction cook top to my surprise. The general lounge area was a good size with modern TV and adequate seating.
- One of the nicest places weve stayed. Well equipped, modern, clean and everything worked. Recommended.
- Quietness, large rooms and clean bathroom, comfy bed
- The unit was super clean and nicely furnished. We loved the rain head in the shower and the extra touches, such as a communal BBQ a light would be handy, heated towel rail and heat lamps in the bathroom. The staff were friendly and helpful.
34 on Emily
Located in Seymour in the Victoria region, 34 on Emily features a patio and river views. The air-conditioned accommodations is 17 mi from Nagambie.The villa has 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower.There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking and fishing nearby.The nearest airport is Melbourne Airport, 47 mi from the villa.
- Everything Clean, comfortable, cosy a great space to relax with the family. Lounge room and huge couch made for an excellent movie night.
- It was unbelievable. So comfortable clean and luxurious. Loved it
- It was a beautiful 1920s building transformed into accomodation, absolutely stunning!
- Large spacious property with a huge courtyard to relax in and a jacuzzi to enjoy. Kitchen was large and well equipped. Lots of space to stretch out, read and relax. Located conveniently on the Main Street. Washing machine and dryer was also available for use. Jan was extremely easy to contact and very friendly to communicate with.
- Excellent place to stay in Seymour, massive house in the centre of town. I cant praise it enough, the host was very responsive, checked we were ok, but wasnt intrusive. Really comfortable, clean and fantastic kitchen.
Auto Lodge Motor Inn
Set in Seymour, Auto Lodge Motor Inn features a garden. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Nagambie is 16 mi from the motel, while Heathcote is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Melbourne Airport, 47 mi from Auto Lodge Motor Inn.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Nagambie