Days Inn by Wyndham Manitou Springs
Set in Manitou Springs, 1.4 mi from Manitou Cliff Dwellings, Days Inn by Wyndham Manitou Springs provides express check-in and check-out and free WiFi throughout the property. The property is around 1.4 mi from Maintou Cliff Dwellings, 2.5 mi from Cave of the Winds and 2.7 mi from Cave of the Winds Mountain Park. The hotel offers an indoor pool, fitness center and a 24-hour front desk.All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hotel.Days Inn Manitou Springs Pikes Peak has a wellness area with a hot tub. You can play billiards at the accommodations, and the area is popular for hiking.A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at Days Inn by Wyndham Manitou Springs.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 11 mi from the hotel.
- Good do to cov 19 they could only give a sack breakfast.
- It was clean and the staff was very nice and helpful.
- Our stay was great! Very comfortable and clean. Staff was very pleasant.
- Dawn was amazing at her job and really helpful. It was quiet all the time. And was close to stuff to do
- The hotel property was very nice, the rooms were clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
Villa Motel at Manitou Springs
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and year-round hot tub, Villa Motel at Manitou Springs is located in Manitou Springs. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at this accommodations. Guest rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Seasonal cottages and rooms with kitchenettes are also available. Featuring a bath, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and towels.BBQ facilities are offered to guests of Villa Motel at Manitou Springs. Other facilities offered include a vending machine featuring drinks and a coin-operated laundry.The property is within 1.2 mi away from Cave of the Winds and Manitou Pikes Peak Railway. Colorado Springs Airport is 12 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Last minute accommodations but net all of our needs with a fantastic view.
- Location is excellent, close to local dining, shops and attractions. Room was VERY clean and we had plenty of towels, which made our stay a pleasant experience. Office personnel were personable, accommodating and helpful.
- The lady at the front desk was really helpful and welcoming, she answered all of our questions and gave us a map of the area.The room itself was clean
- Love the staff love the location. The hot tub is amazing.
- Location, price, bed was comfy oh n the hot tub was great on these cold nights
Cliff House at Pikes Peak
A free buffet breakfast is available to all guests at this hotel. Rooms have a flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player. Downtown Manitou Springs is a 5-minute walk away.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms at the Cliff House at Pikes Peak. A small fridge and coffee-making facilities are included. A heated toilet seat is featured in each private bathroom.The Cliff House Dining Room has room service for guest convenience. The Red Mountain Bar and Grill is available Friday and Saturday evenings.A fitness center is on site for guest use at the Pikes Peak Cliff House. Laundry services are also available.Pikes Peak Railroad is 1 miles away. Garden of the Gods is less than a 15-minute drive from the property.
- I like the idea that Teddy Roosevelt stayed there
- Staff was extra nice. The hotel was beautiful. The heated toilet seat was awesome too
- The location was amazing. Right in the heart of Manitou Springs with a great mountain view. I was pleasantly surprised that breakfast was included with the 20 resort charge. Due to Covid, they could not have a buffet so they did a plated breakfast in the dining room which was great. Nice variety and the dining room was beautiful. They also came around to offer turndown service and see if we needed anything. We did not need the turndown service but they gave us the chocolate, a newspaper and I had forgotten a toothbrush so they had one for me!
- When we arrived, we were greeted by friendly staff and we were informed that we were given a free upgrade. On the way to the room, we were given brief history of the beautiful hotel. The room was amazing and featured a luxurious spa tub, towel warmer, toilet seat warmer and light. Way beyond what we expected for the price we paid. Fireplace in the room smack in middle of downtown Manitou Springs with of a view of mountains in the background including Pikes Peak was something straight off of a postcard. Cant wait to go back. Me and my girlfriend have visited Manitou Springs several times and next time we go, we know where we will be looking to stay. 10/10 would recommend.
- Gorgeous property with an old world charm. Loved the amenities valet parking, fireplace, heated towel racks and toilet seats ftw! Staff was incredibly helpful and nice. Great festive touches! Food was good too, we ordered in and enjoyed a lovely meal in the room. Great value for money too!
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Manitou Springs. The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites hotel is located within walking distance to the Garden of the Gods theme and nature park. This Manitou Springs, CO hotel is nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and minutes from local points of interest like Pikes Peak, the United States Olympic Training Center, the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs and the Norris-Penrose Event Center multipurpose venue.All of our charming guest rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television. Some rooms have pillow-top mattresses, sofa sleepers and spacious work desks. Nonsmoking rooms can be requested.Guests of this Manitou Springs, CO hotel are invited to enjoy amenities and features like: Free continental breakfast; Free coffee; Free wireless high-speed Internet access; Free local calls; Seasonal outdoor pool and hot tubBusiness travelers will appreciate conveniences like access to copy and fax services.
Guest laundry facilities are on the premises for added convenience. We have ample parking available that can accommodate cars, trucks and buses.The surrounding area offers outdoor enthusiasts an array of activities like skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, fishing, golfing, hiking and biking. Several entertainment options, shopping centers and eateries can be found in the surrounding area.
- It was right across the street from Garden of the gods, and only miles from pikes peak. Which were the 2 main things we were visiting for. They also upgraded our room at no extra charge upon arrival just because.
- Covid killed the breakfast.It was there, but minimal. Could have been a lot better.
- Staff was so professional and nice! Big rooms and great location. Will definitely be back the next time I come to town
- The breakfast room was large, clean and conveniently located. The variety of selections was very good and everything was fresh and tasty. The owners of this hotel never stopped working. They were constantly, cleaning. The pool and area was spotless. The room was huge with a bathroom suite that was amazing. There were so many special touches to make your stay comfortable and easy. The owners and every worker was friendly and helpful!
- Breakfast was better than in the other three motels we stayed in. we liked the bubbling orangelit aquarium and the hot tub.
Magnuson Hotel Manitou Springs
1.6 mi from Manitou Cliff Dwellings, Magnuson Hotel Manitou Springs is located in Manitou Springs and offers air-conditioned rooms. The property is around 1.6 mi from Maintou Cliff Dwellings, 2.7 mi from Cave of the Winds and 3.1 mi from Cave of the Winds Mountain Park. The accommodations features an indoor pool, free WiFi and family rooms.The rooms in the hotel are fitted with a coffee machine. At Magnuson Hotel Manitou Springs rooms have a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodations.Magnuson Hotel Manitou Springs offers 2-star accommodations with a hot tub.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 11 mi from the hotel.
- It was clean and close to the attraction and close to downtown Manitou
- The breakfast was good. Enjoyed the grab and go. The entire staff was very nice. The location was central to the activities we had planned.
- Cleanliness, hot tub, size is the room is amazing. The cost was reasonable. Bed was so comfy.
- We were originally suppose to stay in Colorado Springs but the hotel was bad so we needed a new room. We came across this cute town and decided to stay here for the night. The reviews on this place were great and they werent wrong! The rooms are a nice size, the bed is comfortable and everything was clean!! The front desk lady was really nice!
- They have a pool although I did not use it. Close to downtown Manitou Springs. Good coffee.
Magnuson Grand Pikes Peak
Less than one mile from Pikes Peak, the Magnuson Grand Pikes Peak features views of the mountains and surrounding area. This hotel is also minutes from the breathtaking Seven Falls waterfalls, Pike’s Peak Cog Railway and Garden of the Gods park, a registered National Natural Landmark in Colorado Springs.Additional area attractions include the United States Olympic Training Center, Manitou Cliff Dwellings and the ProRodeo Hall of Fame. The United States Air Force Academy and the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs are both just minutes away. Several entertainment options, shopping centers and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area.This 100 percent nonsmoking hotel offers guests many terrific amenities, including: Free high-speed Internet access, free local calls, indoor heated pool and hot tub. Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Magnuson Grand Pikes Peak the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.The hotel offers business travelers additional conveniences like access to copy and fax services. The on-site meeting room accommodates up to 40 people for most events and business functions. All spacious guest rooms come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms feature hot tubs, desks and balconies.Guest laundry facilities are available on the premises for added convenience. Ample parking is provided.
- Hotel is in a good location. Close to most of the attractions in that area
- Staff was amazingso helpful when I made an reservation error. Room was very clean. Beds, pillows and sheets were delightful, so we slept great. Close to the historic downtown and to Pikes Peak. 5 star .
- It exceeded all expectations. It was a Birthday roadtrip and a 40th for my Fiance. I did the research and found this place and went with the King Suite with the balcony to surprise her on her birthday and she had been in the industry for 15 years before, couldnt stop talking about how much she loved this place. Being a stones throw from Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, Manitou Cave Dwellings,Cave of the Winds made it perfect. This will be our new destination every time we come back.
- Room were cleanBeds were comfortableNoise level was lowFelt like our vehicle was secure
- The location was great, loved the balcony we used to enjoy the scenery.
Featuring a seasonal outdoor hot tub, this motel is 15 minutes’ drive from Garden of the Gods. All rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi. A free continental breakfast is served daily.Rooms provide you with a seating area with a cable TV, coffee-making facilities and an private bathroom at Eagle Motel Manitou Springs. Select rooms offer a microwave and a small refrigerator.Free parking is provided at Manitou Springs Eagle Motel. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are available.United States Air Force Academy is 30 minutes’ drive from the motel. Pikes Peak Cog Railway Station is 2 miles from Eagle Motel Manitou Springs.
- The room was immaculate and the beds comfy. Full size coffee pot was also nice.
- The room was big. The bed was very comfortable. I would recommend staying just because of the owner. He polite and will not enter your room without your consent. Will definitely be back.
- Staff was super nice, room was clean, lovely view of the mountain. Room had a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. The is also an outdoor hot tub, but we didnt try it out.
- Much nicer on the inside. Very close to garden of the gods and the cliff dwellings. Good value
- The heater/ac unit was loud and came off and on all night, but thats how all these little motels are, so we expected that. We have a large long truck, so didnt fit in the normal parking spaces. Fortunately, there was one sideways long spot right across from out room that we could fit in. Plenty of towels, decent bed. Lighting is always one of my complaints in a motel overlit! but they had enough lamps that we didnt have to turn on overhead lights. No hottub or breakfast due to Covid, of course. Used the microwave/refrig. Very reasonable rate.
Silver Saddle Motel
Set in Manitou Springs, Silver Saddle Motel features a heated seasonal outdoor pool. All air-conditioned rooms have free WiFi. Private parking is provided on site. Garden of the Gods is 3.7 mi from the property.Rooms are equipped with a satellite TV, a coffee machine, a refrigerator and a microwave. A private bathroom is also provided. Select units feature a seating area or a spa bath.You will find a business center at the property. A seasonal continental breakfast is available from 1 May until 30 September.Cave of the Winds is 2.9 mi from Silver Saddle Motel. Pikes Peak Cog Railway is 2 mi from the property.
- Great service, Great location, Very Comfy environment! Good price, with healthy breakfast!
- The rooms were very nice, clean,but I left before breakfast.
- Clean rooms. Mini fridge and microwave. Quiet room. AC worked great. Great views. Chairs outside every room to relax in.
- Awww the room had a great view of the mountains. My husband like the part he could sit on that bench and enjoy his coffee . I just open the curtain and was sitting on the bed and enjoyed the view. Due to covac no hot breakfast the Dave us a bag with goodies that was great.
- Well maintained plumbing, lighting and climate control
Red Wing Motel
Located in Manitou Springs, Colorado, this motel is 3 blocks from Garden of the Gods. Laundry facilities are located on site. All rooms include free WiFi.Each room at Red Wing Motel has a TV with local channels and online video streaming features. All simply furnished rooms are equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities, as well as a refrigerator and microwave.Adjacent to Red Wing Motel Colorado, tennis courts and a children’s playground offer recreational fun. A covered picnic area and garden are located on site. BBQ facilities are available.Cave of the Winds and Pikes Peak are 2.5 miles from this motel. Offering buffalo burgers as well as steak and seafood, The Keg Bar & Grill is 5 minutes’ drive away. Guests can choose from an extensive cocktail list.
- Didnt have the breakfast. Felt welcome and greeted friendly by Suzie and the staff.
- Location was great. Close to Garden of the Gods. Nice park nearby.
- Right next to garden of the rocks. The hotel is pretty simple, but that is what we were expecting/looking for. The room was clean and comfortable.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Coffee was in the room. Good location. Very clean room.
- Staff was so friendly! I loved my room! Its also right across the street from a park that has a creek! Close to everything and a great deal! If i find my way back there i will definitely be staying there again!
INNhale Bed and Brunch
Set in Manitou Springs in the Colorado region, with Manitou Cliff Dwellings and Maintou Cliff Dwellings nearby, INNhale Bed and Brunch offers accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A garden and a terrace are featured at INNhale Bed and Brunch.Cave of the Winds is 1.9 mi from the accommodations, while Cave of the Winds Mountain Park is 2.4 mi away. The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 12 mi from INNhale Bed and Brunch.
- This place is all about relaxation! Wonderful bed, fabulous food, attentive staff. They made us feel so at home that it was like leaving our friends. We will certainly be back!
- Breakfast/brunch was amazing! Best biscuits and gravy ever. Belgium waffles with jalapeo bacon. Oh my god. Rooms were super clean Scott and all the staff were super. Canibus friendly throughout the propertys non canibus outside only. Oh! The greatest chocolate chip cookies. Thanks Chris.! I will be back befor the snow falls. 11 out of 10 ! Go there!
- Loved the staff and the owner, Scott. Wonderful getaway and fun people.
- Great overall stay and a fantastic breakfast the following morning!!!
- Scott and Kelly are the most welcoming and fun guys I have meant in a long time. The food is beyond fabulous. We will be definitely be back. Thank you for sharing your home with us
Looking for: Best Hotels in Manitou Springs