|1||Manoutsa Holiday Resort||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Blyde Canyon, A Forever Resort||9.4||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Swadini, A Forever Resort||9.0||BOOKING.COM|
Manoutsa Holiday Resort
Located in Hoedspruit, 15 mi from Kinyonga Reptile Center, Manoutsa Holiday Resort provides accommodations with a bar, free private parking, a garden and barbecue facilities. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. The resort offers an outdoor swimming pool and a shared kitchen.At the resort, all rooms come with a wardrobe. At Manoutsa Holiday Resort, every room is equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom.The accommodations offers a terrace. Guests at Manoutsa Holiday Resort will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hoedspruit, like cycling.Lissataba Private Game Reserve is 17 mi from the resort, while Abel Erasmus Pass is 350 feet away. The nearest airport is Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport, 32 mi from Manoutsa Holiday Resort.
- The staff was friendly, the rooms was spacious, the garden. Best view of the mountain. The sounds of the birds singing in the morning priceless.
- We only stayed one night. In the room was everything we needed, fully equiped kitchen, towels etc. Perfectly located for us on the way to Kruger NP. But no restaurant nor cafe around but a small shop.
- Place is quiet, fresh air, braai facilities, hiking excellent
- The view is top…the place encourages morning walks with the sounds of birds and water..that is what we call the beauty of nature
- Nous avons aim laccueil, la disponibilit du personnel, et les changes avec les htes, de pouvoir acheter des sandwichs et boissons la station service proche, le calme malgr la proximit de la route.
Blyde Canyon, A Forever Resort
Boasting a swimming pool with views of the gorge, Blyde Canyon a Forever Resort offers self-catering rooms with BBQ facilities. The property provides views of the Three Rondavels, while a children’s playground and tennis court is available to guests.All units come with a fully-equipped kitchen, TV and covered parking is provided.Guests can enjoy meals at the on-site restaurant.Popular activities available around Blyde Canyon a Forever Resort include cycling, hiking and fishing.The resort is located close to the Panorama Route with viewing sites such as God’s Window and Bourke’s Luck Potholes. Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport is 90 minute drive away.
- The closest view of three randavelsThe cleanliness of the chalets all over the surrounding
- The view was beyond incredible. And the trails were absolutely stunning. Loved it!
- The buffet at the restaurant was not fresh anymore My rooms side lamps were not working
- The resort places in National Park Area, so you dont need to go other paybased observatory or sightseeing place for National Park, and they have great restaurant for buffet and other menu too
- nice location, really value for money if you want to experience how locals paas their holidays
Swadini, A Forever Resort
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, garden and views of garden, Swadini, A Forever Resort is located in Hoedspruit, 14 mi from Kinyonga Reptile Center. Boasting an ATM, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. The resort provides mountain views and a barbecue.Guest rooms at the resort are equipped with a seating area. All units at Swadini, A Forever Resort include air conditioning and a wardrobe.The accommodations offers a terrace. You can play tennis at Swadini, A Forever Resort, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.Blyderivierpoort Dam is 3.7 mi from the resort, while Otters Den Ballooning is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport, 31 mi from Swadini, A Forever Resort.
- Everything, from my arrival at the gate I could tell we was going to have fun, the security guard was very welcoming the place is to die for I loved every little thing
- Chalets were clean and inside everything was fairly new. The couches were very comfortable. We also enjoyed the mountain view.
- Wooow we had more fun than anticipated. We arrived late at night but we received a warm welcome. The kitchen was fully equipped and we felt home. Our bathroom light was not working but it was attended to immediately after reporting. I salute Swadini for their hospitality.
- I liked the untouched natural environment around the resort
- in nature, mountains all around
Looking for: Best Hotels in Lepelle