Hotel & Spa Les Bains de Camargue by Thalazur
In Grau-du-Roi, Hôtel les bains de Camargue is in front of the Port Camargue marina and the beach. A thalassotherapy center, spa, spa center, outdoor swimming pool and salt water pool are some of the on-site facilities.Featuring free Wi-Fi access, the en suite, air-conditioned rooms all have a balcony with views of the grounds, the sea or the marina. Additional facilities include a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a fridge.On the 6th floor of Hôtel les bains de Camargue, the panoramic restaurant Le Bécarut serves Mediterranean cuisine, and the beachfront restaurant The M offers a selection of salads, grills and shellfish.With free, secured private parking on site, the hotel is an 8-minute drive from Grau-du-Roi Train Station. Bicycle rental is available on site.
- Very nice staff, great location.We enjoyed our stay.
- The friendship and the welcome at the desk when we arrived, the personal do some more to give us our room as quick as possible, and give us the opportunity to enjoy our first and last day after the check out Thanks!
- The kindness and the availability of the staff. Great location, very close to the beach. The quietness of the room. The bed which was very confortable. The view from the top floor restaurant.
- Perfect location for immediate pool beach access. Clean and comfortable rooms. Great for a little RR
- Very good location excellent staff exhaustive private parking for free.Comfortable private beach.Very comfortable sleeping.
Hôtel Café Miramar
One of our top picks in Le Grau-du-Roi. Hôtel Café Le Miramar faces the sea in Le Grau-du-Roi, just 1,950 feet from the Seaquarium. From April to the end of summer, guests can enjoy a private beach with sun loungers for an extra charge.All the rooms offer reversible air conditioning, soundproofing and a private bathroom with shower or bathtub. A flat-screen TV and free WiFi are provided. Some rooms have sea views. One room can accommodate guests with reduced mobility.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant and you can sample a homemade cocktail throughout the day, while admiring the sea views. The restaurant serves local produce.Other on-site facilities include newspapers and luggage storage at reception.The A9 motorway is a 30-minute drive from the property. You may also choose to visit La Grande-Motte or Aigues-Mortes, which are 6.2 mi away.
- Great boutique hotel in a seaside village. Its much quieter here than further up the coast, more local with French visitors rather than an international scene. Our room was small but once organized we were fine the balcony opens to views of the sea and a fabulous sunset rental bikes are available and worth a few hours on the bike path. We didnt spring for the breakfast, just brought coffee up to the room and enjoyed it on the balcony. Stefan at reception is lovely and friendly with all sorts of helpful information. We really enjoyed our 2 days here…very relaxing.
- Friendly, efficient staff. Everywhere clean and immaculately kept. Restaurant food really good and reasonably priced. We had a sea view, Queen room with balcony overlooking the beach. Really lovely view and sunsets are unbeatable. Only 2 minutes walk to some really great seafood restaurants and a plethora of shops.Hotel is right on the beach, parking was not a problem you can also reserve a space in the hotels car park.Cant wait to return.
- Perfect locationJust front of seaVery cleanKindComfortable w elevator
- Near to the beach, very friendly staff, wonderful cuisine
- We had a great stay lovely staff, convenient location, clean/cool/comfortable room, good breakfast, and very nice evening meal at the restaurant!
Hotel Quai d’Azur
One of our top picks in Le Grau-du-Roi. In the heart of Le Grau-du-Roi, originally a Mediterranean fishing village that has become a beach resort, this hotel is 200 feet from the canal, and just 1,000 feet from the beach. It features a shady interior courtyard decorated with plants and vines.Each room has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Guests can enjoy a breakfast served in the patio. You can also make use of the shared kitchen, which is equipped with kitchenware, a refrigerator and a microwave.Hôtel Quai d’Azur is a 5-minute walk from Le Grau-du-Roi Train Station, and 1.6 mi from Port Camargue Marina. Montpellier Méditerranée Airport is a 25-minute drive away. A public parking is available nearby for an extra charge.
- While the season did not really permit its usage, there was a balcony with a table and two chairs. In the summer, it would have been really pleasant but in winter, its a bit too chilly.
- It was a no nonsense room for the night. There is a lovely court yard where you can self cater and this was just outside our room, the hotel has a very relaxed atmosphere and a super comfort bed. It was very clean and catered for all our needs. The staff were very friendly and fortunately spoke English. I would stay again.
- Very convenient location. Breakfast was tasty and generous. We had a room at the back of the hotel which was quiet… there might be traffic noise at the front during the high season. Parking is free and close during the winter.
- A simple hotel but you have everything you need and extra welcoming hosts who satisfy all your requirements, what else could you ask for?
- The room was quirky but very acceptable.There was a fan in the room which was adequate, it kept the room cool.The staff where kind and found us a safe place to put our tandem.There room was very quiet as the hotel was in an old enclosed court yard.
Hôtel Restaurant Le Provençal
One of our top picks in Le Grau-du-Roi. Hôtel Restaurant Le Provençal is located in Le Grau du Roi’s town center on one of the main shopping streets. It is just 650 feet from the beach and 150 feet from the port.The individually decorated rooms at Le Provençal feature a TV and a work desk. Each has a private bathroom with amenities and a magnifying mirror. All rooms have access to the hotel’s free Wi-Fi connection.The hotel serves a continental breakfast daily from 09:00. It also features a Provencal-style restaurant and bar where guests can dine on the terrace or on the shaded patio.Just a 5-minute walk from the train station, Le Provençal is ideally located for exploring the Gard department. La Grande-Motte is a 20-minute drive away and Aigues-Mortes is 11 minutes away. Free public parking is available 650 feet from the hotel.
- Very good value, clean, comfortable and good central location.
- trs bon accueil chambre parfaite petit djeuner excellent je recommande cet htelidalement situ
- Tout tait parfait, une trs bonne table, un bel environnement, une chambre confortable et un petitdjeuner excellent.
- Personnel trs agrable et accueillant.Propre, excellente situation. Bien calme malgr la vue sur la rue.
- Personnel agrable serviable repas petit djeuner super a sent bon le propre.
Hôtel Restaurant Splendid Camargue
One of our top picks in Le Grau-du-Roi. Located on the seafront in the historic town center of Le Grau-du-Roi, the Splendid Hotel Camargue offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The beach is just 20 feet away and some rooms offer balconies with sea views.Guest rooms at Splendid Hotel have a colorful decor and are soundproofed. They each feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and modern private bathrooms with a hairdryer and free toiletries. All rooms are serviced by a elevator.Traditional cuisine made with seasonal produce from the local area is served in the restaurant. A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast room or in guests’ rooms upon request.Additional services offered at the Splendid Hotel Camargue include free newspapers in the lobby area and luggage storage. Public parking is located near the hotel.The hotel is 2,650 feet from Le Grau-du-Roi Train Station. There is an aquarium located a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
- An excellently located hotel right in front of the beach in the middle of Le Grau du Roi. The family room was a nice size and there was a great view out over the whole beach area from the balcony.
- Stunning location, welcoming staff, holidays at its best!
- Nice and clean rooms. We had a very big bed, highly appreciated. The view from the first floor is great, beach just a few meters from the hotel. The breakfast was ok but the room on the 4th floor wasnt too nice but the staff at the breakfast very friendly.
- A spacious room with balcony and a great view. Spotlessly clean and well furnished. Good breakfast choice and excellent restaurant.
- A super hotel in a wonderful location with beautiful sea views. The hotel was clean with fresh towels daily. The staff were very accommodating, helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good although some things ran out and werent always replaced quickly.
One of our top picks in Le Grau-du-Roi. Located in Le Grau-du-Roi, a 20-minute walk from the beach and Seaquarium, Le Spinaker offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Guests at the 4-star property can enjoy garden views in the rooms and access to a sauna. Free WiFi is included.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a kettle. The private bathroom is fitted with free toiletries. All units at Le Spinaker feature air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of French dishes.The accommodations offers a terrace. The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at Le Spinaker.The nearest airport is Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport, 17 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was fine, but the coffee could have been better. Also, I only like Kellogs Cornflakes.
- Its a modern fresh design hotelRoom is spacious and optimal designed so everything can fit in. Beautifull location, quiet , Nice restaurant an bar on the deck
- Location, view, cleanness, nice beaches near by, nice restaurants
- Location, view, swimming pool , rooms and their size which are good for couples and family with kids
- Location, ambience, atmosphere, facilities, food, service, style.
Located in the Camargue’s delta, Le Maray is 350 feet from the beach and the city center. All rooms are air conditioned and feature free Wi-Fi access. Free public parking is available nearby.Guests can choose between rooms overlooking the fishing port, or the hotel’s courtyard. All of them feature a telephone and a TV with Canal +. They are either equipped with a shower or a bathtub.A continental breakfast is available every morning by the Le Maray’s restaurant, at an additional cost. Guests can enjoy it on the terrace while waiting for the fishermen to come back.Le Gruau Du Roi’s train station is 2,650 feet from the hotel. Guests can visit the city’s Seaquarium or take a 10-minute drive to Aigues-Mortes’ medieval city.
- This hotel is a bit older, however, it has been well maintained. The room was clean and very nice. There was parking on premises and it was secure. There was everything near this place, grocery, restaurants, water and nice staff. I highly recommend.
- very nice locations, just outside the center totally safe internal car parking which is great at this very busy place security systems which allows to come in also late evening very nice person at the desk when arriving
- Location on the quay side watching the fishing fleet return in the afternoon great.This meant that the fish in the restaurant next door was also fresh. A very short walk into the town, some restaurants even had the names of the fishing vessels that the sea food had landed that day was posted on the menu.The lovely owners and staff were always so very helpful. Secure parking within the hotel area was a great bonus chargeable but worth itBreakfast was always good, fresh bread every day.We spent a very happy 5 days exploring the Camargue, we also watched the bulls being run through the town by the cowboys/cowgirls, all very exciting.
- We had a room with a balcony which was recently decorated and quiet The bed was comfortable, good shower and bathroom. Bar downstairs with view of the harbour,. Restaurant also downstairs, however was fully booked.
- Nice spot just a short walk from shops and restaurants in a gorgeous little town. Lovely breakfast
Oustau Camarguen Hôtel & Spa
Located on the edge of the Camargue region, a stone’s throw from the marina and the beach, Oustau Camarguen Hotel greets you with a warm welcome, just 3.1 mi from Grau du Roi.Oustau Camarguen has 31 rooms and 8 suites for you to choose from. All in a unique and spacious setting, simple yet comfortable and cozy, to make your stay as restful as possible.Come and feel the sunshine as you sample the delicious Provençal and Mediterranean flavors of local cuisine at the hotel’s very own restaurant.There is no better way to completely unwind than at the poolside or in the soothing hammam and hot tub. Treat yourself to a massage in the shade of olive trees. Explore the breathtaking beauty of a place preserved by nature between the land and the sea. Whether it’s by horse-riding, sailing or just walking, the Camargue has a host of natural riches just waiting for you to discover.
- Other than location for my case… I guess everything is just great.
- The hotel was a real surprise. They let us into the room early which was much appreciated. It was such a lovely calm property with a great pool for swimming properly. Special set dinner with music which was also really good.
- Convenient location a few minutes drive from the wonderful Plage de lEspiguette Very good food and service Beautiful grounds and nice clean rooms Good beds
- The hotel was amazing and really enjoyed our stay. The spa facilities are just an added bonus. The hotel is decorated lovely and bed really comfy. Would definitely recommend.
- Excellent location good size and quality room, felt we were definitely somewhere which made an effort to be special
One of our top picks in Le Grau-du-Roi. Set within 1,950 feet of Rive Droite and 1.3 mi of Le Grau-du-Roi Flamingo Casino, Hôtel l’Etoile offers rooms in Le Grau-du-Roi. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace.At the hotel, the rooms come with a wardrobe. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Hôtel l’Etoile also feature free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodations.The nearest airport is Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport, 9.3 mi from Hôtel l’Etoile.
- We really enjoy our stay! The hotel was very centric and comfortable. The owners are very kind and willing to help in everything. Clean and affordable. We have a good breakfast.
- The hosts were charming and very friendly.. The room was quite compact but cosy. Breakfast was adequate.
- Laceuille trs sympathique. Le service super. Et les grants trs gnreux. Merci pour les petits djeuners, trs copieux
- Un cadre magnifique!Avec un superbe petit dej tout les matin.
- Propritaire trs aimable. Htel proche de la plage et des commodits. Trs bon weekend.
Hotel Les Acacias
One of our top picks in Le Grau-du-Roi. The Provencal style Hotel Les Acacias, located 19 mi from Montpellier and Camargue Natural Regional Park, offers to its guests a terrace and library.All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, a fridge, a flat-screen satellite TV, safety deposit box, free Wi-Fi and bath/shower.A buffet breakfast is available each morning and provides cereals, yogurt, bread, cakes, pastries, hot beverages and cheese. Restaurants and shops can be found just 350 feet away.The property is ideally located 250 feet from the beach. A wake-up service is possible on request, and a luggage room is provided for your convenience.
- Location, staff, price, rooms are very clean with everything you need.
- The hotel is close to the sea, friendly stuff, clean rooms.
- Good quiet location.Breakfast good but quite dear.Staff excellent
- Perfect location 2 streets from sea Fabulous friendly hosts Very clean spacious room Will return next year or as soon as we can
- For a 2 star rated, cannot ask for more. Really good
Looking for: Best Hotels in Le Grau-du-Roi