|1||Alannia Costa Blanca||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
|3||La Marina Resort||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
Alannia Costa Blanca
Offering charming Balinese-style bungalows with terraces, Alannia CostaBlanca has a peaceful setting between the village of Catral and El Hondo Lake. It features a gym, spa, and indoor and outdoor swimming pools.Surrounded by tropical gardens, each attractive wooden bungalow at Alannia CostaBlanca has modern décor. The living room has a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV, while the kitchen comes with a microwave, fridge and a coffee maker. There is also a dining area.You can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine in the restaurant. There is also a bar, a barbecue area and a small supermarket on site.At the Costa’s Gym and Spa, you can find a sauna and Turkish baths. There are 2 indoor pools and 3 outdoor pools. A range of facials and other beauty treatments is available.Crevillente and Elche are approximately 10 minutes’ drive from the resort. The beaches at Guardamar are less than 15 mi away.
- This is our 7th or 8th stay here and staff and facilities are excellent.
- I liked the air conditioning both in the main room and living room, the water temperature in swimming pools, the animation staff and stuff.
- Nice resort with beautiful pools and good facilities. The bungalow was like new. Place was small and beds were hard but nothing too different from most hotels Ive used in Spain. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate and we were unable to use the pools as much as we wouldve liked but may return later when its warmer.
- Everything except the food. Everything else was exceptional. The chalet was sparkling clean and beautiful
- Amazing bungalows in 5 star resort with everything to keep you entertained. Very clean. Spacious comfortable and fabulous welcoming staff. Loads to keep you occupied and a brill spa experience with fantastic therapies that can be booked separately. My friend had full body exfoliation and declared it the best ever. 2 amazing outdoor pools to try, both with pool bar for the adults. Everything was so clean. The bungalows were exceptional value for money. Nearby the local town of Catral offers several good value and tasty meals at the restaurants. For myself and my 10 friends, an amazing spa retreat that we all, without exception, thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you team Alannia Costa Blanca. We hope to see you soon.
One of our top picks in Guardamar del Segura. This campground is located 10 minutes’ walk from the Costa Blanca seafront, 5 minutes’ drive from Guardamar. It offers indoor and outdoor pools and air-conditioned bungalows with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The bungalows at Alannia Guardamar Resort feature parquet floors and a private porch. Each one has a kitchenette with a hob and microwave.The large lagoon-style pool features 3 hot tubs and a waterfall. There is a fitness center, spa and a varied entertainment program for adults and children.The restaurant serves Mediterranean and international food, specializing in paella. There is also a café with a terrace, as well as a poolside bar.With easy access to the AP7 Motorway, the Marjal Campground is 30 minutes’ drive from Alicante Airport. Elche Palm Grove, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is also a 30-minute drive away.
- Everything was great, bungalows were nice and clean, shop was very good prices, staff were all so lovely, great entertainment, pool was amazing Will definitely return
- Very good price, nice clean accommodation, very good shower/toilet block. Aircon and hot water all very good
- Been coming for last 20 yrs as parents live on site 6 months of yr
- It was a lovely place will definitely visit in the summer its very relaxing and cabins are a good size premier is best as standard cabins are quite tired and old but clean and comfortable
- the facilities were great mini supermarket spa restaurant the complex was kept clean and tidy and for a middle age couple the complex was peaceful for the time of year we went January 20
La Marina Resort
Located in La Marina and a 5-minute walk from the beach, Resort Internacional La Marina features an outdoor pool surrounded by gardens. There is a tennis court and spa access is available for a supplement.Each air-conditioned bungalow comes with wood flooring, free Wi-Fi and a private terrace. There is a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and coffee machine.The spacious complex includes a barbecue area, restaurant and shops. There is a children’s playground and a games room with billiards and table tennis.Resort Internacional La Marina’s spa includes an indoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna. A massage service is available.Free public parking is available nearby. There is an easy access to the N332 Main Road. Alicante is 19 mi away and you can drive to Santa Pola Saltpans Nature Reserve in 8 minutes.
- Well equipped cabin, restaurant was good value for money
- It was a relaxing four days.Could not fault anything.Staff in leisure centre and resteraunt very polite.
- Nice outside area in bungalow village to relax on sun beds or have a BBQ. English channels on TV. Heating and Air Conditioning. On site shop and restaurant. Parking outside accommodation.
- Great short break with my husband and two year old. As it was November the weather stopped us from making the most of some of the facilities but we will definitely rebook for next year.
- The pool was fantastic my three children absolutely loved it.
Surrounded by the Valencian countryside outside the city of Elche, this rural holiday complex is set around a tropical garden containing an outdoor swimming pool.Las Palmeras lies in among several mountain nature reserves, just 20 minutes from the fantastic beaches of the Costa Blanca. Enjoy this peaceful, Mediterranean setting with a dip in the outdoor swimming pool. The complex also features an outdoor hot tub, where you can relax in the shade of the abundant palm trees.The complex restaurant serves a delicious selection of traditional Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant setting. To accompany your meal you can choose from a range of fine wines stored in the complex’s own cellar.
- The food was great the staff were very friendly the room and bathroom were fantastic. We would definitely recommend staying there. For what we. Paid it. Exceeded our expectations
- Beautiful pool, very comfortable room, spotless, and just outside Alicante. 20 minute drive to the beach. Excellent value for money.
- Cafe, bar and restaurant in one place. Good sized rooms. The staff were very helpful and pleasant at all times. Excellent food and wines available at a good price.
- Excellent breakfast. Location perfect for me. Food was extremely cheap / good value.
- The food was excellent good variety of choice , fresh and very tasty. The staff were also excellent they worked so hard and long hours and were always friendly and efficient.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Las Bóvedas