Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel
One of our top picks in Puerto Rico. Gloria Palace Amadores is on a cliff top between Gran Canaria’s Puerto Rico and Amadores Beaches. This luxury spa hotel features 2 outdoor pools and spectacular Atlantic Ocean views.Gloria Palace, one of the largest thalassotherapy centers in Europe, includes a seawater pool, massage and various other treatments. There is a sauna, a Turkish bath and a physiotherapy pool.The air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony with sea views. There is satellite TV, and guests can rent a safe and minibar. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi in their room and throughout the hotel.Tennis coaching is available on the floodlit tennis court. There is a gym, and guests can also play ping-pong, bowls, archery and darts.Children have their own swimming pool, playground and mini-club. Evening shows are provided for both adults and children.Amadores has a buffet restaurant with show cooking and nightly themed buffets. There are several bars, including a piano bar and a pool bar.Gloria Palace has a 24-hour front desk and provides a car rental service. Free parking is provided.
- Breakfast was great we both enjoyed it So much to choose from. How ever lots of left overs from the dinner before. Sauna and steam room great.
- Its location and the temperature controlled outdoor infinity pools. I loved the cleanliness of the room we stayed in, and the attentive staff all throughout our stay!
- SPA experience! Fantastic choice and proffessional treatment.
- Everything, room was lovely, staff were excellent, pool was gorgeous and the spa was such a treat. They provide a courtesy room after you check out if you need to freshen up before traveling.
- I am not exactly Frasier Crane, he might have something to say about it. This hotel is a dream come true, i d give it a 4.99/5.
Las Villas de Amadores
One of our top picks in Puerto Rico. Las Villas de Amadores is located 0.6 mi from Amadores Beach, and comes with free private parking available. The spacious apartments offer a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi and sea views.The Amadores Villas all have a private balcony and a hydromassage shower in the bathroom. The well-equipped kitchen includes a washing machine and the apartments have stylish, modern design.The complex is set around an outdoor swimming pool, with views over the sea. There are panoramic elevators, as well as a large terrace and a garden area.The Anfi Tauro Golf Course is within walking distance of the Villas de Amadores. The area is ideal for hiking and windsurfing. Massages and bicycle rental are possible on site.
- Free transport to the beach, great staff, nice apartments.
- Staff are very accommodating and nice, including reception staff, cleaning staff, maintenance, and those working at the Kiosk by the pool, especially Hassan less so the actual pool staff, so called lifeguards. Property itself is nice and spacious, very good maintenance since it was cleaned almost every day, and sheets towels changed. Also it was good to have private and secure parking. We also appreciated the convenience store near the reception, which was very convenient indeed and reasonably priced which was a nice surprise, although it could do with being slightly bigger and with a wider variety of items since there are not many shopping options in close proximity to the villas
- Everything was enjoyable, the view, the staff from the reception…if you are looking for a nice location and a good value for the money this is a gem. I recommend to have a car, the beach is like 1520 min walking and by taxi around 34. We are looking forward to come back.
- Pool was excellent for the kids, full time life guard allowed us to relax knowing the kids were in safe hands. Pools side bar/cafe was very handy. Drinks were reasonably prices and service was very friendly. Prices for food was excellent kids enjoyed the hot dogs and chips for 3 euro. Place was very clean, views excellent and everyone was very friendly. Taxis are very cheap, average was 2.4 euros to be dropped at the local beach or local shopping center. Facilities in room are great its a proper kitchen. Washing machine is very handy in reducing the luggage you need to bring.
- Excellent accommodation! Exceptionally clean and all staff are very helpful and friendly. Nothing I would fault at all. I would definitely stay again and highly recommend to all!
One of our top picks in Patalavaca. Marina Elite is located in Patalavaca, just a few feet from Balito Beach and featuring impressive views of the ocean. This all-inclusive property includes 2 outdoor swimming pools.Featuring modern décor, each bright and air-conditioned apartment and suite includes a satellite TV, an open-plan kitchen with a fridge and microwave, and a private bathroom.Free WiFi is provided in the reception area and both pools.Marina Elite offers a tennis court, available for an extra charge, and guests have free access to the gym. There is also a playground and a children’s pool.The property has a buffet restaurant, a snack bar, and a poolside bar. The outdoor pools are also heating during the winter months.You can walk to Anfi Beach in just 10 minutes, and the lively area of Puerto Rico, where main bars and nightclubs are found, is a 5-minute drive away. Gran Canaria Airport is 30 minutes’ drive from the property.
- All was good, the accomodation is clearly trying to improve, and should develop a better rating with time.
- Very good location, 10min walk from sandy Anfi beach. Amazing views. Very friendly and helpful employees. Very nice food, not too wide selection but still plenty of options. Rooms cleaned regularly, towels and linen exchanged several times a week. All inclusive was an excellent choice with kids. Nice pools.
- I liked that our room was cleaned, even when we didnt ask for it
- Great location especially if you rent a car. We were 3 people with a 10 y/o. It wqs calm in the evenings and there was a delicious breakfast buffet. The supermarket built into the hotel makes last minute snack purchases easy.
- Staff was very friendly, the facilities are good and therere two pools, two pool bars, a little gym room which is quite good, a restaurant and also a supermarket. Outdoor areas are very nice and well kept with beautiful views over the sea. The hotel is also at walking distance to Anfi Beach which is great. Overall it was a very positive experience and I would come back in the future.
Servatur Green Beach
This modern aparthotel is located just 150 feet from a wonderful sandy beach in southern Gran Canaria. Most apartments offer sea views and some feature a private terrace with direct access to the pool.Enjoy all that this tropical island has to offer from your base at the Green Beach. Here you can take advantage of the year-round sunshine with a dip in the property’s own outdoor swimming pools, which are heated during the winter months. There are also free sun loungers, allowing you to relax in comfort.The pool bar means that you do not even have to leave the swimming pool to enjoy a delicious snack or refreshing drink. In the evening, take in the spectacular ocean sunsets while enjoying a candlelit meal in the informal restaurant before finishing off the night in the piano bar.
- Very close to the beach, wonderful view from the balcony, well equipped kitchen, nice pool and hot tub. Nice restaurant upstairs and the cleaning service was fast and thorough. Friendly staff in general. Good temperature inside the room, even though there was no AC.
- The hotel has a nice view, the pool is large and clean, the rooms are neat, close to the beach is accessible by foot, the staff is trying to help. We had a HB service, the food was varied and it can satisfy the different tastes. We liked very much and we enjoyed ourselves especially with seafood specialties.
- Very good location, close bus stops, near beaches.Friendly and helpful stuff, nice food, stunning view.
- The views were amazing, staff were beautiful, very friendly and helpful. Room and facilities were excellent.
- We had a room on 7th floor with the view on the ocean, and the balcony. It was realy beautiful. Worth to spent a few more money to have that view. The kitchen at the room was well equipped, and possible to prepare any meal. We were welcomed with tasty champagne. The Beach was just a few steps from the hotel.
Salobre Golf Lujo en el paraíso
Boasting a garden, terrace and views of garden, Salobre Golf Lujo en el paraíso is set in Salobre, 1.7 mi from Playa Los Bigotes. All rooms are fitted with a patio with sea views and free WiFi.All guest rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dishwasher, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. With a private bathroom fitted with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at the resort also have a lake view. At Salobre Golf Lujo en el paraíso rooms are equipped with a seating area.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 24 mi from the accommodations.
- El servicio y la comunicacin excelente por parte del propietario.La vista desde la cama y la terraza magnfica.Todo el interior es de muy buen estilo y sper limpio.El lugar es tranquilo y el ambiente de lujo y muy seguro.Slo o de pareja es perfecto para desconectar unos das, sea sin o con golf. Volver seguro!
- Muy limpio. Muy bonito. Muy comodo. La vista es espectacular. La verdad es muy buena opcin. Lo recomiendo al 100
- Me encanto la zona de la terraza y lo confortable que es la cama. Nos gusto que la tv tuviese YouTube y Netflix y aparte la torre de msica que haba en la habitacin. Otra cosa q nos gusto fueron los utensilios de cocina como la cafetera, la tostadora, etc. Y la facilidad a la hora de llegar sin tener que perder tiempo registrndote !!
- La tranquilidad que haba, limpieza etc…repetir seguro y perfecto para una escapada y relajarse.
- La tranquilidad el silencio el espacio la terraza y las vistas
Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort & Thalasso
One of our top picks in Meloneras. Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort offers a picturesque setting and ocean views from its setting on Meloneras Beach. It features a spa, large outdoor swimming pool and free private parking.The Lopesan is half a mile from Maspalomas Nature Reserve. This large resort and spa has landscape grounds and spacious rooms.All air conditioned rooms feature stylish décor with bright colors. Each has a balcony or terrace, satellite TV and a minibar.There are 5 restaurants including a buffet option, Mediterranean and an Italian restaurant. The Alpendre Salt Grill serves a large salad buffet, while the Patio Café offers cake and crêpes. There are 6 bars, one offering live music.The spa covers 12,900 ft² and is right on the sea front. It has Turkish baths, an African sauna, flotation pool and hydrothermal circuit. A range of treatments is available for an extra cost.
- Good selection…. very spread out ….however not particularly hot
- Friendly staff, lovely swimming pool,big and clean rooms,nice restaurant setting ,fresh orange juice,good tasty ,relax atmosphere,good after dinnar entertainment,
- breakfast amazing poolgreat room very clean bed comfortable
- Warm welcome from staff, well organised. entrance is beautiful. Food was good. staff very nice. lovely location. room was huge and very clean. pools are lovely with plenty choice. get up early to get the best spots. close to two nice beaches and plenty eating options if you want to venture out. Also close to a supermarket and shopping centre. Highly recommend
- Superb location sand dunes fantastic early morning late night stroll friendly efficient staff we were half board and could not fault the selection of food available
Bungalows Parque Nogal
One of our best sellers in Maspalomas! Bungalows Parque Nogal, in a quiet part of Maspalomas, has a swimming pool, large gardens and restaurant. There is a free bus to Maspalomas Beach and free Wi-Fi in public areas.These duplex bungalows have a lounge-kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. They have a private terrace and a balcony. The kitchen has a fridge and hob. TVs are available on request.The Bungalows Parque Nogal complex has a children’s playground, billiards and mini golf. The pool is heated during the winter. There is a terrace with free sun loungers and a tour desk.The complex has a restaurant offering a mix of international and traditional Canarian dishes. The poolside bar serves snacks.The GC-1 motorway is about 1,300 feet away. Playa del Inglés Beach is about 1.9 mi away. The Faro Shopping Center is about 0.6 mi away.
- Nice comfortable accomodation, friendly staff, easy parking, good wifi.
- Beautiful property breathtaking views lovely locals who opened the shop for us when we arrived with no water or coffee. very clean and well equipped.
- Lovely location, great and polite staff. Confortable beds. Lots of parking around the building. We will definetely book it again.
- 2 floors, great pool, laundry available, friendly staff, very relaxed.
- The relation pricequality was good, location perfect and the staff very helpful. We ate one meal in the pool bar/restaurant, again very good and excellent service.
FBC Fortuny Resort – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Maspalomas. FBC Fortuny Resort – Adults Only is set in Maspalomas, 2,650 feet from Maspalomas Golf Course. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Guests will find rooms with flat-screen TV and coffee machine. All units include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests can benefit from a heated pool.The area is popular for both, mountain and water activities such as jogging, windsurfing, diving and cycling. You can rent bikes at FBC Fortuny Resort.The resort also offers car hire. Maspalomas Lighthouse is 1.1 mi from FBC Fortuny Resort – Adults Only, while Palmitos Park is 5.6 mi away. Gran Canaria Airport is 18 mi from the property.
- Lovely quiet resort. Staff were very friendly and helpful, asked for a kettle and extra pillows and got them immediately, apartment cleaned every day, heated pool and food/drink delivered to your apartment if you wanted it. Perfect for a relaxing break
- We only stayed here one night. The house was good, although it lacked personality. The decoration was non existent and the lights were horribly bright and not cosy at all. Its all very proper, just not our type of thing this kind of soulless resort. Plenty of pools and outdoor lounge spaces to lay in the sun for those who are looking to just lay down and rest probably perfect. 24 hour open reception and minimarket, but the butter costs 4 euros. Really friendly personnel!
- Very clean, comfortable and modern, beautiful pool, and very close to the Georgous beaches at Melenoras. Very good mini market on site also and taxi rank just around the corner. Own loungers provided outside ur door.
- Very modern and clean self contained accommodation. Great shower, loved the two storey layout. Beautiful communal areas. Close to Melenoras beaches and lighthouse area. Although if u can hire bikes as we did, u are just 4 mins from stunning beaches
- Room set up. 24 hour market was convenient. Staff was helpful. Restaurant on nye was accomodating
Canary Garden Club
Canary Garden Club has an outdoor swimming pool and a buffet restaurant. The complex offers comfortable one-bedroom bungalows, each with a patio and garden.Canary Garden Club is in the Campo International area of Maspalomas, in southern Gran Canaria. Maspalomas Golf Course is 0.6 mi away.There is free public parking nearby. The beaches of Meloneras and Playa del Inglés are 1.9 mi away and a free shuttle service is provided.The complex features a restaurant offering buffet dinner and breakfast and a la carte lunch. a24-hour front desk is provided. There is a cash machine on site.Each bungalow has a bedroom, a bathroom and a living area with satellite TV and free WiFi. There is also a small kitchen with a fridge and a breakfast bar.
- Our fourth visit and cannot fault it. The staff are excellent and more than helpful. Good range of AI food choice, and we were there for 3 weeks. Free bus to the beach running every 30 minutes.
- Everything, our fourth visit, its been extensively refurbished since our last visit. We were booked in for a week but stayed for two.
- Location was excellent. We were able to walk to the seafront daily. We were self catering so did not use the restaurant on site. The weather was fabulous. The resort was quiet and peaceful. Pool area immaculate.
- Spotlessly clean, the grounds and pool area are very nice. Food was above average for the money and there was always something to choose from. Bungalows were basic but very clean and A/C worked well.Not much happens in the hotel area at night but with just a 10/15 min walk to the promenade area of Maspolomas, there are lots of beautiful restaurants/bars Caf Del Mar and K1 were our FavouritesOverall a very nice hotel for a quiet relaxing holiday.
- Very peaceful and relaxing, surrounded by trees. Great swimming pool and sun loungers. Even the resident cats are friendly and sometimes say hello. The staff are all friendly and welcoming. Great place to relax and get a tan.
HD Parque Cristobal Gran Canaria
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles. This extensive holiday complex offers spacious bungalow accommodations in the heart of Playa del Inglés, just a short distance from the amazing beaches of southern Gran Canaria.Enjoy a relaxing and fun family break in the year-round sunshine of this unique Canary Island with a stay at the Parque Cristóbal Gran Canaria. Its tropical gardens surround 2 huge outdoor swimming pools for adults, both heated in winter.Children can enjoy themselves in the supervised mini club or their own 2 swimming pools. Daily and nightly entertainment is also provided for younger guests.While children play, you can relax in the open-air spa bath. You can also choose to stay active with a game on the tennis court or a session in the gym.Each apartment opens onto a private terrace and features a well-equipped kitchen.
- The hotel was excellent. Very family friendly with excellent facilities and in a great setting
- Lots of space between bungalows. Nice childcare/clubs. Alright buffet. All in all a good package. Popular with Finnish tourists even one of the kids club is Finnish only
- Very convenient hotel. Good front desk staff. Kids loved it!
- well equipped and maintained bungalow, two pools, interesting animations/performance, free and easy parking, …
- Good size bungalow, very good value for money, nice kids pool, comfortable beds.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Las Burrillas