AR Imperial Park Spa Resort
This pleasant all-inclusive resort is set up in the hills in Calpe, with excellent views of the Peñón de Ifach and the sea. The AR Imperial Park offers a spa, a buffet restaurant and accommodations in charming bungalows.There is an outdoor swimming pool with water slides for kids. There is entertainment on weekends, and daily activities are organized in July and August.Each bungalow comes with satellite TV and a terrace. They also have a bathroom with a hairdryer, air conditioning and heating.A sauna, a fitness center, a hammam and a hot tub are available at the AR Imperial Park Spa Resort. Treatments and massages are available here.The AR Imperial Park Spa Resort offers indoor and outdoor parking, for an extra fee.
- good choice of breakfast, lunch and dinner, bar staff very busy but efficient, fantastic views, great pools, we are british butmainly spanish occupants so the entertainment was not for us but there was a good atmosphere,
- Los apartamentos tienen todo lo necesario, el buffet no es muy variado pero la calidad es buena, la oferta de ocio amplia, el personal amable.
- El.bungalow todo muy nuevo,las piscinas, buensimas,al spa no entramos
- Se est muy agusto, el personal est pe diente de ti siempre, si necesitas algo te lo solucionan corriendo. Esta a las afueras de Calpe pero si quieres ir a la playa tienen un autobs que te lleva y recoge en varios puntos de Calpe.
- Todo en general nos gust mucho podran mejorar las camas … que son de las antiguas y al moverse de un lado a otro por la noche hacan mucho ruido y nos despertamos. Genial el servicio… calidad precio muy muy bien.
Penthouse mit Meerblick-Terrasse
Facing the beachfront in Benissa, Penthouse mit Meerblick-Terrasse has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. There’s a sun terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.The rooms in the resort are equipped with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. Rooms include an electric tea pot, while certain rooms have a patio and others also feature pool views. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Guests at Penthouse mit Meerblick-Terrasse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Benissa, like snorkeling and cycling.Languages spoken at the reception include German, English and Spanish.Benidorm is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Gandía is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 53 miles from Penthouse mit Meerblick-Terrasse.
No reviews yet.
Magic Robin Hood
Set 2.5 mi from Benidorm, this Medieval-themed complex offers entertainment for children. Magic Robin Hood includes a huge outdoor pool with water slides. It also has a game and adventure area with zip line.Each air-conditioned Magic Robin Hood bungalow has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a living area with sofa and TV. The kitchen area includes a mini fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities.Guests at Magic Robin Hood can relax at the chill out or the spa. There is also a “games experience” room with the latest video games and virtual reality.Magic Robin Hood is a short drive from the beaches of the Costa Blanca, and offers free public parking on site. Alicante Airport is 33 mi away, with easy access via the nearby AP7 Motorway.The buffet restaurant serves varied meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a grill restaurant, a snack bar and various bars and terraces.
- Swimming pools kids areas drinks and food really good
- We had a great time everything was good until the departure breakfast.
- Everything staff were so nice.Place was spotless.Look forword to next visit
- Food lovely. Cabin was great and spotless clean. 2 bath 3 bed cabin couldnt have been any nicer.
- Staff are fantastic! So freindly, helpful. Everything was spotlessly clean.
Hotel BCL Levante Club & Spa – Adults Only
Featuring an outdoor pool and a spa and wellnes center, Hotel BCL Levante Club & Spa – Adults Only is located in Benidorm, 2,950 feet from Levante Beach. This hotel offers an on-site restaurant and free WiFi.Each air-conditioned room comes with a mini-bar, desk, satellite TV, and balcony. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The on-site spa includes a hot tub, fitness center, solarium, and massage service. The property also offers a 24-hour reception, ticket service, luggage storage, and daily newspapers.You can find an on site restaurant, serving buffet-style meals, as well as a bar and snack bar. Room service is also available.
- Clean and spacious, good location just out of the madness of the strip
- Loved the location breakfast was excellent will probably go all inclusive next time
- The property was in a good location staff were super friendly food was good lovely and clean
- Hotel was spotless the reception staff excellent asked for 3 rooms together which they were able to do cannot fault the place.
- Really helpful and friendly staff. Fun inhouse entertainment. Comfortable rooms
Magic Natura Resort
Set within Benidorm’s Magic Natura Animal and Water Park, the Polynesian Lodge Resort offers accommodations in themed bungalows. The parks include swimming pools, restaurants, bars and children’s clubs.Bright and spacious, the bungalows have air conditioning and free WiFi. Each one has a private terrace, a microwave and a flat-screen TV. Their bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.As well as the many water rides, guests can enjoy daytime and nighttime safari trips or environmental and science workshops.Guests have access to the Aqua Natura Water Park and the Terra Natura Zoo. Benidorm and its beach can be reached in 10 minutes’ drive. Terra Mítica Theme Park is also 10 minutes away by car, and Villaitana Golf Course is 5 minutes’ drive away.Free parking is available on site and the resort can also arrange a shuttle service. Alicante Airport can be reached in a 40-minute drive.
- Loved having a lodge rather than the usual hotel room
- The cleaner refilling the mini bar every day full of water and soft drinks was very helpful
- The lodges were quite compact, but had everything you need. Shower was amazing, loads of towels, comfy beds, the fridge was stocked with complimentary drinks and was refilled with water each day. The food was very good, theres a few buffet restaurants and also 2 other restaurants that you need to pre book. We didnt have to queue and the food was always fresh and a good selection. We stayed 3 nights but wish it was longer! You have full access to the zoo and water park which is only few minutes walk or complimentary bus ride away. A lot of the slides etc are for kids over 120cm.Check in was at 5pm but they allowed us in early even though the lodge wasnt ready we were able to have lunch and use the facilities which was great!Overall it was a fantastic holiday and would highly recommend especially for older kids!
- All staff especially animal park. reception and restaurant were great..relaxed helful friendly staff and happy guests !any came every year!
- Everything was excellent recommend to anyone with young children. Will definitely be going back
Looking for: Best Hotels in L’Alfas del Pi