|1||La Cala Resort||9.9||BOOKING.COM|
|2||La Perla de Torrenueva||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Marriott’s Marbella Beach Resort||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
La Cala Resort
One of our top picks in La Cala de Mijas. La Cala Resort is an exclusive complex located between the Sierra de Mijas National Park and the Mediterranean Sea. It features 3 golf courses, swimming pools and a luxurious spa.The air-conditioned rooms at La Cala Resort feature views over the golf courses from the furnished balcony. They come with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Hydrotherapy pools, a Turkish bath and sauna are all available at the hotel’s spa. All guests can enjoy a free hydrotherapy session on prior request. A number of treatments are also on offer, such as massages and facials.La Cala Golf Academy has practice areas and a 6-hole golf course.La Cala Resort includes a restaurant, serving international and local cuisine. There is also a clubhouse and a lobby bar.La Cala Resort is a 35-minute drive from Malaga International Airport. The nearest beach is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the complex.
- Every things are well except a bit far from the town
- The breakfast was beyond fantastic the staff was very friendly and gave excellent service
- Everything was extraordinary. I loved it. We will go back again.
- Our second stay in this hotel and it was as nice as the first one. Everything was perfect
- This is our 4th visit to this wonderful hotel. Every time it has been amazing.The offer for room,spa and breakfast is outstanding and this time there was 21 dinner offerwhich we grabbed!Every member of staff have been so welcoming, friendly and make this hotel what it is!We were given a beautiful quiet room and could not have been happier with our stay.The cleanliness and overall attention to hygiene is superb, gives you peace of mind during these times!!We hope to visit again soon. Thank you
La Perla de Torrenueva
Set on the popular Costa del Sol, these villas and apartments enjoy a lovely setting and are surrounded by gardens from where you can enjoy views of the Mediterranean Sea.Find peace and quiet at the la Perla de Torrenueva thanks to its location yards from the beach. Enjoy the green gardens planted with exotic plants and trees under which you can have an afternoon siesta.In the evening, you can head into the popular resort of Marbella for a fun-filled evening in the local bars and disco venues.The accommodations is well equipped with kitchens and you can soak up the sunshine and fresh, sea air on your private balcony or terrace.
- a lovely place with great facilities, Owners/staff really friendly and helpful. Couldnt have asked for more.
- All as expected arrived late and Frank let us in and showed us around. Beautiful place and a real homely feel. Very comfortable bed and great air con. Only stayed 3 days but had a lovely time. Found local restaurant/ beach / supermarket easily. Would recommend.
- Great people, clean tidy, great facilities. Awesome views and good access to shops restaurants and beaches. Also as I had to work while I was there the wifi was strong and fast
- The setting was just beautiful the gardens were so pretty and very well kept. It was a piece of paradise. Franck Robert and Iris were so friendly and very helpful couldnt do enough for you! It was called a one bed apartment it was more like a one bed villa!
- Gorgeous,safe complex.Well equipped room,lovely pool well maintained grounds.
Miraflores Resort is located in Mijas-Costa, just 15 minutes’ drive from Marbella. It offers an outdoor pool, tennis courts and it has its own 18-hole golf course.The air-conditioned apartments at the Miraflores feature satellite TV and a private balcony. They come with a kitchen or kitchenette with a hob and coffee maker.Staff at reception can provide information about what the Costa del Sol has to offer. You can walk to the beach in just 3 minutes from the front gate of the resort and restaurant are within walking distance from the accommodations.Fuengirola is a 15-minute drive from the Miraflores Resort. With good access to the AP-7 Motorway, it is 25 minutes’ drive from Málaga Airport.
- Self catering accommodation clean and wellmaintained. Although a slightly elevated location offering coastal views, the roads are smooth and pleasant for walking. Easy access to the supermarkets, pharmacy, restaurants, the beach, and the M220 busses to Marbella, Mijas, La Calla and Fuengirola.
- Very nice looking complex, with great gardens. We had a studio on the ground floor with direct access to the garden and sea view, where we could do sunbathing as we wished. Highly recommended!
- Comfy apartment with separate kitchen, big living room and two bedrooms. I loved the terrace that has acces from liwing room and main bedroom. We also had great view to the garden and the sea.
- The view from the balcony was beautiful. The gardens immaculately tended. The apartment was very comfortable and clean and nothing was too much trouble for the staff.
- Very peaceful. Immaculate gardens, walk ways, stairs etcApartment Rancho block 1 was at the top of a hill therefore great views from the 3rd floor. Very clean, looked recently decorated.
Marriott’s Marbella Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Marbella. In beautiful gardens on the sea front, Marbella Beach Resort features elegantly furnished rooms with a balcony, a TV and a CD player. The apartments have direct access to the beach.Guests can enjoy 2 indoor and two outdoor swimming pools which surrounded by gardens and a terrace. Towels are provided and free access to the Marriott’s fitness center is also available.Santa Maria and Santa Clara Golf Courses are within 2 miles of the hotel. Funny Beach is also just 2 miles from the property.The apartments at the Marriott’s Marbella Beach Resort feature a kitchen, and separate living and dining areas. There is a laundry room and the bathroom includes a spa tub.The complex has several restaurants and bars including the seasonal El Med Terrace restaurant and Beachside Grill. There is also a grocery store on-site.
- location by the beach is great, but a bit away from the cool city center. Size of the rooms is excellent.
- Apartment of two bed rooms was good and enough for 5 adults We enjoyed our stay in Marriott Resort Staff were very helpful
- Everything. The accommodation, the parking, facilities, food, nature, the location,…ect
- Staff was great! Pilar was incredible nice with our daughter and made her feel like home. The apartment is amazing, the kids club has great monitors and the indoor swimming pool just the best for this bad weather that we had. I big thanks to all the staff and good job!
- LocationHelpful and friendly staff Clean and big apartment Apartment full of everything needed Great resort Inside resort Supermarket
One of our top picks in Benalmádena. Pueblo Evita is an Andalusian-style resort located a 5-minute walk from Benalmadena Beach. It offers bars, restaurants and apartments with private terraces.Set between the 1st and 6th floors, all accessible only by stairs, each bright apartment comes with a seating area and satellite TV. The kitchen includes a hob, microwave and kettle. There is a bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Some apartments also offer air conditioning and washing machine.English products are sold at the on-site supermarket. The poolside club house serves food and drinks. WiFi is available in the restaurant area.There is a tennis and paddle tennis club next to the property, while you can reach Tivoli World Theme Park in 15 minutes on foot. Torrequebrada Golf Course is 1.2 mi from Pueblo Evita and Torremolinos Water Park is a 10-minute drive away.
- Location is excellent, Staff is very good and friendly, Swimming pool and other such facilities are great..Very good value for money.. Definately will come again..
- Fabulous location just a 5 minute stroll to the wonderful sandy beach. Lovely, newly refurbished apartment with good quality modern fittings and funiture. Nice big sunny balcony. Spotlessly clean. Would highly recommend.
- Hotel is very nice planned, great terrases in every room.. Very clean and sunny, nice views
- Friendly and helpful staff. The apartment was very spacious and comfortable. Nice and affordable bar on site. Free welcome drinks. Great roof terrace with swimming pool.
- The location is very good not far from the beach and we benefited by having a low floor apartment that was easily accessed from the side entrance at Sams bar, which meant not having to walk up the hill which could be a problem for people with mobility problems. The apartment we had was a 2 bedroomed apartment that was very well equipped and spotless. We stayed out of season so i cant comment on the facilitates. I would definitely stay here again. The Clubhouse was lovely and so too was Sams bar.
One of our top picks in Marbella. Vasari Resort offers luxury apartments with a private terrace, just 0.6 mi from the exclusive Puerto Banús Marina. The complex has outdoor pools, set in tropical gardens.Breakfast and lunch are also available at the poolside bar, which is open from April to September.Each spacious Vasari apartment has a living-dining room with satellite TV. The modern kitchen comes with a hob, microwave and washing machine.Vasari Resort offers a free Wi-Fi zone and a play area for children. The complex also has 3 paddle tennis courts, and a hair and beauty salon.The center of Marbella is just 4.3 mi away, and Las Brisas and Los Naranjos golf courses are 3.1 mi away.
- Fantastic resort with an amazing massive pool that was perfect for us and our kids to get away. We could have just stayed at the pool all day, but the close location to the beach made it easy to walk there too. Great rooms with modern feel and clean facilities. Nice to have a kitchen with washer and dishwasher to make it feel more like home.
- Very beachy lovey Atmosphere Beautiful Architecture of the apartments nice apartment and space
- The apartment it self is amazing, location is perfect. Really neat and clean apartment.
- It was ideally located. The area was very quiet without any traffic noise at all.The apartments were very clean and serviced. The Staff were all very attentive and helpful. The taxi service was superb with hardly a 5 minute wait for one to arrive. All the other residents were respectful of everybodys privacy and it was so quiet, an ideal place to relax and rest. The Poolside cafe offered a superb varied menu. Our apartment was a duplex and I would definitely come back again. It was so much more peaceful than any other similar apartment complexes i have stayed in , in the area in the past. Overall ten out of ten!.
- The room didnt have 92 sqm as mentioned on the main page. We hardly had 60 sqm.
Looking for: Best Hotels in La Cala de Mijas