Waterfall Springs Retreat
Set in Kulnura, Waterfall Springs Retreat offers 4-star accommodations with barbecue facilities, a garden and a shared lounge. This 4-star guest house offers a shared kitchen. The rooms are equipped with a patio.All units at the guest house are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath. Certain rooms come with a kitchenette.Breakfast provisions are provided for a self-serve breakfast.Waterfall Springs Retreat offers a sun terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodations.The Entrance is 21 mi from Waterfall Springs Retreat, while Terrigal is 22 mi away. Newcastle Airport is 48 mi from the property.
- Absolutely everything. Impeccable outstanding are just a few words that come to mind
- Everything was sparkling clean Facilities were new Spa bath looked out onto the bush and wildlife Waking up to kangaroos outside your window is definitely a once in a life time experience exploring using the golf carts made for a fun day in the bush Thank you so much Steve for the amazing glow worm tour! We will definitely be back!
- the resort was amazing, the owners made the experience even better than what it was.
- The property was very peaceful. Great place to relax and unwind in nature. Very laidback place and the owners were lovely.
- The ambience of the place was very relaxing. Alanna was the most exceptional of hosts. We enjoyed the bush walks and proximity of the location to other adventures. I couldnt fault this place in anyway. Thanks for helping us make amazing memories. We will definitely return for another getaway.
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court, Noonaweena is located on 100 acres of picturesque countryside. Overlooking Yengo National Park, the property offers a spa and wellness center and spacious outdoor areas with BBQ facilities. Guests enjoy free WiFi.All self-contained accommodations features a private balcony with mountain and garden views. All offer a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries.This secluded retreat is a 20-minute drive from Yarramalong Valley. It is a 1-hour and 30-minute drive from both Newcastle City Center and Hunter Valley Wine Region.Guests can enjoy cycling and hiking trails on-site and in the surrounding areas. Other facilities include a shared lounge area and a 24-hour front desk.
No reviews yet.
Located in Yarramalong, Angel Sussurri offers 4-star accommodations with a garden, a shared lounge and a bar. This 4-star hotel offers a business center and free WiFi. The restaurant serves local and Australian, as well as Mediterranean cuisine.The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and vegetarian options.The Entrance is 16 mi from Angel Sussurri, while Terrigal is 18 mi from the property. Newcastle Airport is 43 mi away.
- It was very clean and nicely decorated. The location was perfect for the wedding we attended.
- Easiest check in ever. Beautiful hosts, amazing service, lovely fresh and light food, comfy bed.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hosts were absolutely wonderful and truly made us feel welcome. This a perfect location for a weekend getaway set in a quiet setting with beautiful treetop views Very very comfortable bed and cosy accommodation plus excellent restaurant and additional cafe plus shop onsite We look forward to returning
- Great staff quality customer service. A happy village feel to this lodge
- Everything!!Food , wine , atmosphere and the bed.
Escala Luxury Suites
Located in Wyong Creek, Escala Luxury Suites provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, free bikes and access to a garden with an outdoor pool. The property is 15 miles from Gosford and free private parking is provided.The vacation home has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with pool views.Staff at the vacation home are available to give guidance at the 24-hour front desk.Escala Luxury Suites features a wellness area with a hot tub. A grill is available on site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of the accommodation.The Entrance is 14 miles from Escala Luxury Suites, while Terrigal is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 59 miles from the vacation home.
- The place is ooohhh sooooo breath taking. Private pool is outstanding. Since were the type that really values privacy and tranquillity, there were hardly any people around. We highly recommend it to anyone seeking luxury and peaceful accommodation. Thank you David Susan for your truly wonderful customer service and for all the delicious treats plus given me an early check in and late check out. We really enjoyed our stay here look forward to staying again.
- Location ambience comfort and the brilliant pool and fish pond
- The room was spacious and luxurious. The host had left complimentary goodies. The room and out door spaces were beautiful and immaculately clean. The spa was lovely and warm waiting for us an the host even built us a fire.
Central Coast Motel
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and free on-site parking, Central Coast Motel is located in Wyong. Most rooms feature a patio with outdoor seating and parking spot directly outside.Each of the ground floor rooms offers a kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator and tea/coffee making facilities. A flat-screen TV, DVD player and wardrobe are standard in all rooms.Guests can enjoy an outdoor meal using the BBQ facilities, or order-in using room service. Continental and cooked breakfast is available.Central Coast Motel is just 10 minutes’ walk from shops, cafes and restaurants. It is 2.9 mi from Westfield shopping Center.
- Very friendly staff. Ironing board had seen better days so when I asked if they had another I could use was in town for a wedding they brought over their own for me after already offering to iron what I needed done.
- Bed was so comfortable, towels were nice and fluffy, plenty of hanging space in wardrobe and the kitchenette and bathroom was very clean and tidy.
- Friendly host, comfy bed and clean modern bathroom with strong shower. Even though the motel is near a main road, it is very quiet in the units. The swimming pool is refreshing when the mercurys high! We always stay here when visiting family nearby.
- Greeting very friendly courteous. Room clean, comfy had everything we needed.
- The room was a great size for the 3 of us. The room was clean and comfortable and the location of our room was good being close to the pool for us to go for a swim. The staff were helpful and friendly.
Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures
Set in the hinterland of the NSW Central Coast region, just 20 minutes’ drive from Gosford and a 1-hour drive from Sydney CBD, Glenworth Valley is nestled among the rugged wilderness and bushland, with the crystal-clear waters of Popran creek running through it. Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures offers five self-contained cabins from where you can enjoy the absolute seclusion of the natural bush setting and spectacular views over Glenworth Valley.The area of Glenworth Valley provides a wilderness oasis of 3,000 acres where tourists can relax, have an adventure and escape from city life.The accommodations is located just a short drive away from Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures’ adventure activities and camping area in the valley below. All cabins feature air-conditioning, heating, a flat-screen TV and a terrace. Guests will be able to enjoy activities in and around Glenworth Valley, including hiking, horse riding, kayaking, quad biking, abseiling and laser skirmish.The nearest airport is Kingsford Smith Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- A five star place it is very nice and beautiful and very very clean
- Very clean well equipped cabin. Better than photos on its website. Fire pit was provided with plenty of logs to burn. Spacious cabin for four.
- Modern cottage with excellent views, packed with all amenities BBQ and loved the bonfire in the evening.
- We chose the double king beds both rooms had an ensuite, perfect for 2 couples. Theres a great view of the range and also a short waterfall trek
- Beautiful location in a very quiet paddock. everything you needed was there, loved the fire and the how clean the entire property was. Did not need to see anyone on check in or check out was a bonus
Grand Hotel and Studios
Grand Hotel and Studios provides accommodations in Wyong. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour service and an ATM. The accommodations offers a business center and room service for guests.At the hotel, every room is fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and bed linen. Some rooms are fitted with a kitchenette with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. The rooms at Grand Hotel and Studios have air conditioning and a wardrobe.The Entrance is 6.2 mi from the accommodations, while Terrigal is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 41 mi from Grand Hotel and Studios.
- Close to everything Lovely place inside Pub a couple of meters away
- nice cozy rooms, smaller in size but good for short stay. Location is awesome, eateries and supermarket within couple of minutes of walk.
- Good place to stay and price is cheap. Even though room is tiny but modernise design. Great for solo traveler. Probably not so good for two people to stay.
- the staff were very helpful room clean bed was amazing had the best sleep
- It was nice, two rooms, bathroom with sliding doors, pretty equipped kitchen
Royal Hotel Wyong
Located in Wyong, Royal Hotel Wyong provides a bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. There’s a restaurant serving Australian cuisine, and free private parking is available.At the inn, all rooms come with a desk. Complete with a shared bathroom, all guest rooms at Royal Hotel Wyong are equipped with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms here will provide you with a seating area.The Entrance is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Terrigal is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle, 59 miles from Royal Hotel Wyong, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Bed was comfy room was tidy and the staff were very polite
- Staff were very accommodating place was nice and clean
- Bed was super comfy! Air con fan perfect! Will definitely be back
- Location. Friendly staff. Meal was good. Good value.
- Very friendly and welcoming staff. The hotel was exactly what I needed to break my journey.
Valle Laguna features mountain views, free WiFi and free private parking, set in Laguna.Each unit is air-conditioned and has a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.A barbecue can be found at the villa, along with a terrace.Pokolbin is 30 mi from Valle Laguna, while Cessnock is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 42 mi from the accommodations.
- The place is very convenience , its close to cafe and few groceries
- Loved the peaceful environment Very dog friendly and great self contained villa
- Superb location. Very warm welcome by our host… she came by horse. How cool is that?! The views over the valley are just magnificent. Very practical setup with kitchen/living in the middle and two large bedrooms at each end of the property.
- Superb modern villa with great facilities set in a beautiful countryside location, down a gravel track. The location was central to the Hunter Valley but well away from the main tourist area which we really liked.There is a lovely village shop nearby selling fresh bread and vegetables and local made honey.
- Perfect location, stunning views, beautiful light filled villa, comfortable bed, high quality bed linen, plush towels,coffee machine, I could take my dogs.
Arcadian Retreat is located in Laguna and features a garden. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. There is an outdoor pool and guests can make use of free WiFi and free private parking.All units are equipped with air conditioning, a microwave, a fridge, a kettle, a hot tub, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the guest house each room includes a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, and a patio with a garden view.Arcadian Retreat offers a continental or American breakfast.Pokolbin is 30 mi from the accommodations, while Cessnock is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 43 mi from Arcadian Retreat.
- Beautiful and serene surrounds, very easy to relax. Very clean and well set out cottages, with a lovely view overlooking the trees. The breakfast was fresh and delicious. We had tea each morning listening to the birds on the verandah, and finished each day sitting by the fire. Justine and her husband were excellent hosts. We will most definitely visit again!
- Loved the fact that we were the only one there for the weekend, so basically we had the entire property to ourselves. Very relaxing and comfortable setting. Feels like youre in an isolated area, which is what I was looking for. Not too far from all the wineries about 30mn drive, and very close to the local bar/restaurant where all the locals hang out. Very friendly owners. Would come back for sure.
- Very well presented, confortable and beautiful place.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kulnura