|1||Oi-Qaragai Lesnaya Skazka||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Samal Resort & SPA||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Shymbulak Resort Hotel||9.2||BOOKING.COM|
Oi-Qaragai Lesnaya Skazka
Lesnaya Skazka Mountain Resort is set in a quiet area of the Ile-Alatau National Park, 4.3 mi from Besqaynar and a 35-minute drive from Almaty. It features a spa and wellness center, ropes park and free WiFi.Rooms and chalets are individually furnished and include a mountain-view balcony, satellite TV, and a mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.A skiing trail is located 1,300 feet away, and horse riding is offered on site. Traditional Georgian and European cuisine can be enjoyed in the à la carte restaurant.A sauna and a hot tub invite to relax, and massages and other treatments in Umay Ethno-Spa in traditional yurts can be booked on request.Almaty International Airport is a 30-minute drive from the Mountain Resort Lesnaya Skazka. Chimbulak Ski Resort and the Medeo Ice Skating Rink are within a 50-minute drive away.
- There are a lot of things to do for children. The food in the restaurant is tasty.
- It’s very nice place for family leisure. There are plenty of activities to do, territory is big enough to just walk through. We stayed at tree house, which I recommend to young people without little children, because there are pretty high above the ground, but it’s great experience though. I’d recommend to young and active people to visit bike yard, which is on the other side of the mountain. Really extreme experience.
- Staff is friendly, room is clean and comfortable (although air conditioning is centralised, so sometimes it can be hot in rooms). Breakfast good. Plenty of working outdoor activities, despite pandemic.
Food is delicious and entertainment area is great as well!
Location is perfect!
- It was amazing sightseeing, quit. Comfortable little house among the trees.
Samal Resort & SPA
Located next to Medeo Mountain in a quiet part of Almaty, Hotel Samal offers a large spa area and a restaurant serving international cuisine. Central Almaty is 10 minutes’ drive away.The classically furnished rooms at Resort Hotel Samal features dark wooden furniture and warm colors. All include a private balcony, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a range of free spa facilities at Samal, such as an indoor pool, an aroma steam room and a hot tub. Massages and face treatments can also be booked here.Decorated in characteristic Kazakhstan style, the Nomad restaurant offers local specialties and international favorites. At the weekend, the on-site Shang-Du nightclub is open.Almaty International Airport is around 16 mi from the Samal.
Rooms and balcony with view
SPA was clean
- Room is nice with balcony , the spa is very good and above my expectation
- All good. Facilities, room, breakfast and location close to mountains. Also, price is reasonable.
- Hotel is located on the road to the Medeo. Sight view is very good, however keep in mind that location is in mountains. Good pool and sauna at the ground floor. Nice personnel. Dinner was tasty.
- The staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms are big and the SPA is pleasant. The gym is decent. I imagine it is a nice place in the summer when you can be on the terrasse at the top floor and go for hikes in the area.
Shymbulak Resort Hotel
Located next to the ski elevators in Shymbulak Ski Resort, this hotel in the Ile-Alatau National park offers a large café, a sauna and classical-style rooms with flat-screen TVs. Free Wi-Fi is provided.The comfortably furnished rooms at Shymbulak Hotel feature scenic views of the town or the Medeu Valley, and have a private bathroom with toiletries. Most rooms offer a balcony.Guests can enjoy continental breakfast in the café on site. At the ski season the breakfast is served in a buffet format. Room service is available throughout the year.Shymbulak Resort Hotel offers ski-in/ski-out and ski & snowboard storage. Ski hire is available 150 feet away from the hotel. Almaty city center is just a 30-minute drive away.
- Excellent location, friendly and helpful staff. Great food at the hotel restaurant. Warm and cozy room. I would recommend it to anyone who likes hiking in the mountains.
- I loved the fact that every room has a balcony with an exceptional view either to the mountains or city.
- The location is great, the staff are helpful , the price of the room is good , the room with balcony is amazing. They provide early check in with breakfast.
- Our room faced the ski slopes and was very convenient to all property amenities.
location – on ski hill
lift pass discount
access to sauna
Looking for: Best Hotels in Krasnoye Pole