The Woodman Inn
The Woodman Inn is set in the heart of Thunderbridge, a small hamlet 4 miles south of Huddersfield. It offers free WiFi and free parking on site. A continental breakfast is included and a full English breakfast is available for a fee.Guests at The Woodman Inn can enjoy a range of cask ales and drinks from small local brewers, and excellent bar food.Rooms are traditionally furnished, and each benefits from a TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and an private bathroom with a hairdryer.The surrounding countryside is renowned for its walking routes, and Huddersfield is 15 minutes’ drive from The Woodman. Wakefield is 30 minutes away by car.
- The breakfast was excellent, very comfy rooms, great shower, staff were all really nice. Was a great stay.
- Great breakfast with good coffee and service. Dinners are expensive pandemic prices? OVerall great experience. Would recommend.
- Excellent bed and breakfast and also had sharing platter on Saturday!
- We were visiting the Yorkshire Sculpture Park and found The Woodman Inn as a recommended hotel nearby. So glad we did its lovely. The friendly staff, the wonderful food, very comfortable room in fact everything was great.We booked for dinner really good.The included breakfast was a wonderful change from general hotel buffet a really good choice of cooked options including eggs royale my favourite!
- Repeat stay, excellent staff, comfy beds, and great food.
Innkeeper’s Lodge Huddersfield, Kirkburton
Set in a lovely 19th-century building, Innkeeper’s Lodge Huddersfield, Kirkburton has a quaint bar and restaurant serving cask ales and seasonal dishes. Free private parking is provided and scenic woodland walks can be enjoyed through Saville Wood, just 2,300 feet away.With traditional wooden furnishings, each room at Innkeeper’s Lodge Huddersfield, Kirkburton also has a TV, tea and coffee making facilities and an private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The National Coal Mining Museum can be reached after a 10-minute drive, as can Huddersfield’s town center and rail station. The Peak District National Park and the Colne Valley Museum are both a 20-minute drive away.Guests can warm up near the log fire in the bar.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Very clean and attractive accommodation. Nice food.
- The food at the restaurant was exceptional , and the staff were very friendly and outgoing, our bedroom was very spacious and extremely comfortable.
- The hotel had plenty of character and was very comfortable. Bed lad were comfortable and pillows were amazing! The staff were great and the food was good. Lovely stay all round
- Great little placeClean and very modern Great value
- Warm, peaceful, bed was very comfortable on the firm side with lots of pillows!
Healey Cottage is located in Kirkburton. The property is 29 mi from Doncaster, and complimentary private parking is available.This holiday home features 1 bedroom, a TV, and a kitchen with a dishwasher.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings.Leeds is 21 mi from the holiday home, while Sheffield is 22 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford International Airport, 19 mi from Healey Cottage.
- The cottage was exactly as advertised, nicely furnished, recently redone, with all the amenities. The bed was also really comfortable.
- The modern and very clean, well kitted out accommodation was excellent.
- The most perfect cottage. We loved it. Complete attention to detail in every respect. Can highly recommend xXx
- Cozy and contemporary feel. Great location. No complaints at all. Will definitely go again.
Spring Grove Tavern
Set in the countryside of Kirkburton, just 4 miles from Huddersfield town center and 7 miles from Holmfirth, Spring Grove Tavern offers spacious rooms with tea/coffee making facilities.Some rooms offer views of the Storthes Hall Wood and some rooms have shared bathroom facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available througout.National Coal Mining Museum is a 12-minute drive. Kirklees Light Railway is 5.5 miles away and Yorkshire Sculpture Park is 7.5 miles. Guests can go hiking or cycling in the surrounding area of the property.
- Friendly, helpful, good value for money. Ensuite room was comfortable. Think it was quieter cause we stayed Monday to Friday. Hubby loved his daily cooked breakfast. We will come back when next visiting family.
- Great hosts .Cook/Batman great guy makes you feel st home.Great breakfast.
- A nice friendly hotel with great clean and tidy room
- An all round great place to stay, would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks for a comfortable stay
- In midst of renovation our room was lovely and clean as was the bathroom
The Rose and Crown
A 15-minute drive from Huddersfield, this traditional pub offers à la carte dining and a range of real ales. It is located in the heart of Thustonland village, and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Rooms at The Rose and Crown have simple, elegant décor and wooden furnishings. Each has its own bathroom with a bath and a shower, and also features facilities for making tea and coffee.The restaurant serves a range of meals and has a large selection of seafood, and a children’s menu is also available. A full English breakfast is provided each morning, and food is made from high-quality local produce.There is regular live music at The Rose and Crown and there are also themed food evenings. Six real ales are offered at the bar.
- Richard is a top host and cooked breakfast was superb and set us up for a day walking. We also had an evening meal the night we arrived and the pie and fish chips come highly recommended. Great stay for the price.
- great friendly staff, good food and beer, whats not to like?
- Friendly staff, comfortable clean room, great shower.
- The location,helpful staff, good bed and renovated bathroom,Had a family dinner there, excellent food and beer
- Excellent breakfast and dinner.The landlord, Richard, and the staff are friendly and helpful. All 3 rooms are large and have nice views.
One of our top picks in Huddersfield. Just 5 minutes’ walk from Huddersfield town center, Cambridge Hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and en suite accommodations at great-value rates.There are 94 spacious and comfortable rooms, most with an en suite shower room; 10 rooms feature an private bathroom with bath and shower. Each room has a TV, a radio, a telephone, a fridge and tea/coffee making facilities.A full English breakfast is served in the spacious and light dining room. Vegetarian alternatives are also available.Free private parking is available on site, with closed-circuit TV surveillance for additional security.Cambridge Hotel is in a convenient location, just 2.5 mi from junction 24 of M62 motorway and only 0.5 mi from Huddersfield’s bus and railway stations. Galpharm events stadium is a short walk of 0.7 mi.
- Location, it was clean and perfect for one night for a business trip.
- Great clean tidy hotel with excellent facilities, great location for town and friendly helpful staff. Will definitely use again.
- Very convenient location, walking distance to town centre, railway station and football ground. The hotel is set back off he main road, and its surroundings are a bit scruffy the view from my window was a car parlk and the bin store but that does mean it was much quieter than I expected. Staff welcoming and pleasant. The room was lovely and clean and the beds comfortable. Breakfast was a well stocked buffet and the quality was good, and a good price too.
- Location , breakfast, specious rooms , nice staffs
- I love this hotel. It has a great location. The staff are friendly,courteous and helpful. The rooms are spacious,clean and very comfortable and well equipped.
Offering free on-site car parking and free WiFi, Edgerton Hotel offers family-run accommodations a 10-minute walk from Huddersfield town center and less than a mile from the bus and railway stations. There is a bus stop right outside the hotel with busses running regularly towards the town center.The beautiful Victorian hotel is based on the A629 towards Halifax. Greenhead Park is around 5 minutes’ drive away, and Kirklees College is 2 minutes away. Junction 24 of the M62 is around 2 miles from the building, and Leeds is 19 miles away and Manchester 29 miles away.There are 36 spacious and comfortable rooms, 30 of which have an private bathroom with a power shower. Each room has a TV, a telephone, a fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. Ironing facilities and hairdryers are available upon request.A buffet style breakfast is served, with vegetarian options available. Guests at Edgerton Hotel have access to a microwave to warm up their food if required, and there are plenty of local restaurants and pubs. Alternatively, you could order take-away food and eat in your rooms.
- Outside the building looks old. But dont be deceived, Very Modern facilities inside. Excellent room size and very clean. Highly recommended.
- The room was very clean and the staff were very helpful and welcoming. It was very quite.
- Great rooms. Comfy bed, great showers, flat screen TV, safe provided, plenty TV and coffee. Everything you could need! Breakfast was good too.
- A very large room and a wonderfully powerful shower plus comfortable bed!
- i was happy with my stay. staff were excellent too.
315 Bar & Restaurant
Located in Huddersfield, 4.3 mi from University of Huddersfield, 315 Bar & Restaurant features accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a garden. Among the facilities at this property are room service and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has family rooms.The rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area. At 315 Bar & Restaurant rooms are fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The accommodations offers a terrace. Guests at 315 Bar & Restaurant will be able to enjoy activities in and around Huddersfield, like hiking and cycling.Galpharm Stadium is 5 mi from the hotel, while Huddersfield Magistrates Court is 5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford International Airport, 16 mi from 315 Bar & Restaurant.
- The breakfast here is excellent and included in the room rate.The room was extremely comfortable but VERY warm.
- The rooms are comfortable and contemporary.Food was amazing Good choices in menu Service staff fabulous .
- Everything went wellWe had a comfortable, spacious room overlooking the countryside.The breakfast is always excellent. This time we had dinner in the restaurant which was first class.The staff are always attentive and helpful.
- The room was lovely, well decorated with excellent facilities. The food was exceptional quality and value for money. I would recommend this hotel and restaurant to anyone.
- The roomThe staff were working very hard to make the social distancing work
Metro Inns Huddersfield
Metro Inns Huddersfield provides budget accommodations in Mirfield, just under 5 miles outside Huddersfield. It offers free parking and Wi-Fi.Rooms have a TV and tea and coffee facilities. An private bathroom has a shower, toilet and sink.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk. No breakfast is provided, but the Metro Inn is next to a service station with shop and within a 5-minute walk of a pub and restaurant.Mirfield Train Station is a 6-minute drive away. The town of Dewsbury can also be reached in around 12 minutes.
No reviews yet.
The Old Bridge Inn, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire
One of our top picks in Holmfirth. The historic Old Bridge Inn & Coffee House is located in the center of the small market town of Holmfirth beside the River Holme. It features decorated bedrooms, a restaurant and pub food, an in-house coffee shop, terrace and complimentary WiFi.Old Bridge Hotel is a short walk from the Picturedrome Theater and about 10 minutes’ drive from the Peak District National Park. There is free parking on site.The welcoming bar lounge at the Old Bridge, with its genuine oak beams, large open fireplace and antique red brickwork has bar meals, cask beers and malt whiskeys.
- Situated in the heart of the cute town of Holmfirth. We were given a free upgrade to a very spacious room overlooking the river. It was nice to have parking available in such a prime location. Staff was friendly and the location was convenient to nearby restaurants, pubs, and especially the Magic Rock Tap Room.
- Great atmosphere, warm welcome, good beer and food
- Excellent accommodation, balcony room even better. Breakfast very good value.
- Very pleasant staff, very helpful and polite. They upgraded our room at no extra cost. Dinner in the restaurant was very good and the breakfast too. Very comfortable room, spotlessly clean with everything you need and a really comfortable bed. We would highly recommend.
- Excellent location for the Picturedome. The service was very good. The breakfast was very good in fact the food generally was very nice. Room slightly small, a little cramped but fine for just a couple of nights.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kirkburton