River Bend Caravan Park
Set in Kanyapella, River Bend Caravan Park offers accommodations with access to a garden and an outdoor swimming pool.All air-conditioned units include a fully equipped kitchenette, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. A microwave and kettle are also featured.The camping offers a barbecue.There is a a children’s playground at this property and guests can go fishing and hiking nearby.Echuca is 13 mi from River Bend Caravan Park, while Moama is 14 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Moama Waters has an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and BBQ facilities in Moama. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. Each room is fitted with a balcony.The Villa are fitted with a microwave, toaster, a kettle, a shower, free toiletries and a wardrobe. The rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at the resort have a lake view. At Moama Waters all rooms have a seating area.Skiing, cycling and fishing are among the activities that guests of the accommodations can find nearby.Echuca is 3.7 mi from Moama Waters.
- Wellequipped kitchen, BBQ, super clean, spacious.
- Location, facilities and customer service. The best park in the region!
- I liked that it was just a short drive from town and great for a family getaway, and even has a boat ramp within the facility.The room was spacious comfortable and clean, the staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome.Look forward to going back
- It was a very nice place with plenty of things to do at the resort, especially for families. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff were very friendly.
- magnificent park exceptionally clean fantastic pool areas and playground equipment
Discovery Parks – Echuca
Located in a peaceful area along the Murray river in Echuca, Discovery Parks – Echuca offers fully-furnished villas, cabins and studios surrounded by lush gardens. Free public parking is available.Rooms offer convenient facilities, including kitchens, seating area, TVs and air conditioning.Guests can enjoy the various leisure facilities, including a swimming pool, BMX track and volleyball court.Discovery Parks – Echuca allows easy access to local attractions such as the paddle steamers, local wineries and restaurants.
- The location was exactly what we expected peaceful and serene views of the river, fantastic.
- like the location, a very short stroll to the river bank
- Beautiful location with views to the Murray. Staff were very helpful, polite, prompt and efficient and were willing to spend the time and sort out problems. Cabin was comfortable and spacious.
- Finally a place that actually has a heated pool!Bonus was mini golf and the river walk to keeps the kids entertained.
- The mattress is the most comfortable Ive ever slept on
Located in Echuca, Falcon Hotel has a restaurant and a bar.All rooms in the hotel are fitted with a kettle. At Falcon Hotel rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast.Shepparton is 30 mi from Falcon Hotel, while Numurkah is 29 mi from the property.
- High ceilings…my kids said they felt like royalty. The rooms were big, the beds comfy, heating warm, the shower hot, tv, microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle, all were spotless. Room looked brand new.
- The Falcon Hotel is a little gem in the middle of nowhere but actually on the road between Echuca and Shepparton. The managers were very helpful nothing was too much trouble for them and no question too difficult to answer. Our room a triple was spacious with high ceilings and very clean. Despite the hotel being on the highway, we didnt notice traffic noise. The split system aircon kept us cozy in the cold weather. There is an excellent bistro in the pub, with delicious wellcooked large serves of food and the bar area has something that I always enjoy in the winter a large open fireplace. The place was buzzing with customers enjoying their dinner always a good sign. For a very reasonable price, our accommodation fee also included ingredients for a continental breakfast in our room. We would definitely stay here again. Before you leave, check out the Downunder Dunny and Downunder cows and farm equipment outside.
- The accomodation was excellent and the hospitality warm and welcoming. We enjoyed our meal in the bistro and the hosts were friendly and helpful.
- The place was clean beds comfortable shower excellent and the host was there to help out if we needed enjoyed our stay would stay again
- Beautiful and comfortable room. Delightful staff and a delicious meal in the bistro. There was even an open fire.
Offering a unique camping experience, Talo Retreat is located in Moama, surrounded by beautiful native bushland. Free WiFi access, bicycle hire and canoe hire are available in this tented camp.Guests can relax on the patio or enjoy a soak in their private outdoor hot tub and enjoy their complimentary local cheese and chocolate.Located along the Murray River, Talo Retreat 8 minutes’ drive from Echuca town center and 23 minutes’ drive from Moira Lakes Flora Reserve.Each luxury tent is equipped with a compact kitchenette, electric fireplace and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries, a hairdryer and slippers. Barbecue facilities are included.
- Amazing place. Lovely cabins beautiful surroundings very relaxing.
- This was one of the best, memorable and most relaxing holidays i have had in a very long time. The heater was on when we arrived at our yurt, making everything a lot more warm and cosy, and to top it off we were greeted by a bunch of Kangaroos bouncing past within the first 5 minutes of us arriving. Everything was clean and i would 100 go back due to the amazing service of the staff and the scenery.
- Unique experience, comfort whilst in nature. Woke up in the morning to put the spa on spa has a privacy screen which was a nice added touch and 2 kangaroos were just hopping past the yurt!!! Very clean accommodation, very comfortable very good value for money. Lots of added activities such as kayaks and bikes we didnt use them but you could definitely keep children entertained here. Didnt meet any staff because of the time of day we checked in, but staff regularly kept me updated on my booking, gave me courtesy call about checking in, seamless contact free check in and check out.
- The yurt, spa, bbq and shower were all great.It was exceptionally quiet.The cheese board was a nice touch
- Love the feel of glamping It was so peaceful and love been out bush
Moama On Murray Resort
Located on the Murray river in Echuca, Moama On Murray Resort offers an outdoor pool, a tennis court and a boat ramp. This self-contained accommodations features free parking.The property is a 5-minute drive from the Port of Echuca, and a 13-minute drive from Tisdall Winery. Rich River Golf Course is a 15-minute drive away.All air-conditioned accommodations has a flat-screen TV and a seating area. There is a full a kitchen with a refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels. Some rooms have a washing machine, a balcony or a patio.Guests enjoy BBQ facilities, a children’s playground and a laundry. Activities in the surrounding area include mini golf and canoeing.
- We like everything here. We have been here many times and are always reluctant to leave its a great resort for all our family. There is lots to do to keep the kids entertained and the staff are very accommodating. We spent a night here and drove halfway back to Melbourne and turned around and came back for another night
- Clean and comfortable 3 bedroom accomodation. Great pool and tennis court.
- The park catered for the whole family. The kids were entertained and the Adults were able to relax and enjoy the quiet.
- The location was great. Room was clean and spacious. Definitely will be back in the warmer months to swim in the lagoon pool
- Amazing setting amoungst the gum trees….very tranquil. The bed was soooooo comfy…. Very quiet.
Moama on Murray Houseboats
Located in Moama in the New South Wales region, Moama on Murray Houseboats provides accommodations with free private parking.The accommodations consists of a living room, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with shower.A barbecue is available on site and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of the boat.Echuca is 3.1 mi from Moama on Murray Houseboats, while Kyabram is 20 mi away.
- Fantastic Staff ,reception very friendly and Helpful. Pete was very helpful and friendly showing us the boat and teaching us how to drive and moor.And Damo was great getting us back with the covid in NSW ,he came and collected our car keys and met us on the Victorian side ,and kept us informed about the restrictions and was very friendly and helpful to both of us .We will be back with our sons next time ,cant wait ,thankyou for a fantastic holiday.
- Easy access, comfortable and had everything we needed
- Great way to discover the Murray River. As the houseboat is small you are able to stay more remotely. Peaceful and beautiful. Great adventure, camp fires on the river bank.A few technical issues along the way but Damien was very helpful and quick to assist.
- Despite problems with electrics on our houseboat Damian could not have been more helpful in rectifying the issue.
- Our Camp Boat is amazing. It had everything we needed and more. Myself and my family had a wonderful time exploring the Murray. I highly recommend this experience to couples or small family who would like to try an adventure at the Murray. You will love it. This boat is Amazing!Thank you Houseboats Moama on Murray . We will definitely be back.
Discovery Parks – Maidens Inn Moama
Now with an exciting new water park, Discovery Parks – Moama East is located on the banks of the Murray River, 2.5 hours’ drive north of Melbourne. Guest facilities include a swimming pool and children’s playground.This holiday park offers fully-equipped cabin accommodations with air conditioning, lounge and dining areas.The new water park, tennis courts and children’s games rooms provide plenty of opportunities for fun and relaxation at this peaceful property. Barbecue shelters and a kiosk are available for guests’ use.The twin towns of Echuca-Moama offer a diverse range of activities and events. The historic Port of Echuca, home to Australia’s largest fleet of steamboats, is 3.1 mi from Discovery Parks – Moama East.
- Very clean and very comfortable and beautiful view
- Breakfast N/A. Location of cabin excellent. However when booked the website made no mention of the cabin being upstairs. This was somewhat a discomfort as I am on crutches and in a moonboot but managed. Unfortunately my elderly mother could not visit as she couldnt get up the stairs. The staff were very accommodating when I decided to extend my booking by 2 nights with visiting relatives. The reason for being in town was due to a family medical problem.
- The location was great, and facilities at park were great.
- The cabin was extra clean and presentation was perfect. Facilities were great heaps of facilities for all.
- Location was superb and as shown on website. Accommodation was excellent, best standard cabin I have seen.
Echuca Moama Holiday Villas
Located in Moama, 1.6 mi from Echuca, Echuca Moama Holiday Villas provides an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.Each unit is equipped with a patio, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also provided, as well as a kettle.A barbecue can be found at the aparthotel, along with a garden.
- Wed stayed here previously and found that it was very quiet, clean, comfortable and in a good location. Although we stayed only for the one night again it would be very easy to spend a week or more as the villa has all the comforts of home.
- Fantastic place to stay. We only stayed one night but it would be a great place to stay a week or more. Very clean. Good value. Great facilities. All the comforts of home. Top location. Quiet. A short walk to the river and the Club.
- This was a wonderful place. The units were spacious, comfortable and clean. The rooms were set up in a row more like a motel than villas, but they were far more spacious than a hotel room. The owner was friendly and it was a nice walk to the bowling club for a meal. It was wonderfully quiet.
- The apartment was comfortable and clean. We were only in town for a couple of nights for work. The location was ideal for us and the owners were very welcoming and friendly.
- Spacious, clean, comfortable with well stocked cutlery and crockery in kitchen. Quiet, located close to Miami and bowling club and easy walk across bridge to Echuca and Old Town. Simply excellent value having a 2BR villa. We also got to experience Moama lights festival.
Set in Moama in the New South Wales region, Glencoe Getaway has a patio and garden views. The air-conditioned accommodations is 3.1 mi from Echuca, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.Boasting a Blu-ray player, the holiday home has a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms with a shower and a bath. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are offered.There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking and fishing nearby.
- Great place to stay. Very clean and well appointed. Everything you could need was there, even shopping bags. Will certainly book again if needing accommodation in the area.
- GLENCOE getaway was extremely well presented, A for cleanliness and comfort. We only had 2 nights and would have loved more.
- The location was perfect for us and close to the shops and places to eat out at.
- Amazing place to stay! Couldnt have asked for a better place, it fitted all of us comfortably. Very clean and the owners really take pride in people enjoying their stay. They had everything from bbq all the way to salt and pepper! Amazing, worth the stay!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kanyapella