River Park is located in Zator, close to the Skawa River. It offers bungalows with a fully equipped kitchen and a private bathroom. Wi-Fi is free in public areas.The complex is located on the route connecting Wadowice and Oświęcim, just 800 feet from Zatorland Theme Park, the Greek Mythology Park and the Insect Park.River Park features many recreational facilities, including sports fields, a mini golf course and a playground for children. During their stay, guests can organize a barbecue on site.Energylandia is just 1.7 mi km from the property.
- Very nice place , feels like in the middle of nature, pleasant and quite with facilities for kids to enjoy like mini golf and volleyball.Free BBQ facilities and wood , food in the restaurant is also good .Close to amusement parks and 1 hour drive to krakow for a day tour.
- Quite place in the middle of the forest nearby a river. Very friendly staff.
- View we got house with the most beautiful view As I remember it was D2 RiverTiny fairy tales in territory
- Its a quite and very green place near to Zatorland. Close to nature with delicious air Large rooms in the house.
- Good cabin, very comfortable beds and a good bathroom.
Apartament wśród drzew
Located in Zator, 1.8 miles from Energylandia Amusement Park, Apartament wśród drzew features views of the river. Free WiFi is featured.All rooms in the resort are equipped with a TV. Every room includes an electric tea pot, while selected rooms come with a kitchenette with a fridge.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.The nearest airport is John Paul II International Kraków–Balice Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Obiekt super pooony. Efekt domku na drzewieekstra. Zgoda na PSA.
- Idealne usytuowanie domkw na drzewach od strony rzeki
- vborn miesto pre rodiny s detmi, perfektne vybaven, krsne prostredie
One of our top picks in Zator. Located in Zator, 1.2 miles from Energylandia Amusement Park, Western Camp has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a garden. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a playground. The air-conditioned rooms provide a lake view and come with a closet and free WiFi.The resort offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Western Camp has a sun terrace.The nearest airport is John Paul II International Kraków–Balice Airport, 26 miles from the accommodation.
- Good breakfast assorted meat and dairy products, bread, fruit, yogurts, etc., clean facilities, helpful staff, location within walking distance of the train station and Energylandia, movies sessions every evening starting at 830pm, playgrounds for children, overall theme and design of the resort.
- In the morning a good breakfast. Bus Transfer at 9.30am and 10.00 am. Nice Crew help you and if you buy the ticket in the Hotel you get 5 .
- Very nice Glamping resort. Glamorous camping at its best. We stayed in a covered wagon and our teenagers stayed in a teepee. Our bed was very roomy in the wagon with wonderful white cotton comforters and sheets. Our kids had twin beds in the teepee. Towels are provided to use at one of 3 communal bathrooms spread throughout the property. The bathrooms have pretty rustic looking ceramic tile floors with individual shower stalls for privacy. All buildings, teepees, and covered wagons surround a small lake. Each morning at the western themed restaurant they offer a big breakfast that was very tasty. For entertainment they show a kids movie and afterwards a movie for adults at their outdoor theater. Even though the movies are in Polish, they have English subtitles. Theres also volleyball, badminton, and other activities offered.
- Wonderful place! Great atmosphere and fun for all the family. We ate dinner at one of the fire places they have onsite which was great.Recommend!
- Lose to energylandia. Sparkling clean and very unique accommodation
Located in Zator, Scandinavia Resort offers beachfront accommodations 1.4 mi from Energylandia Amusement Park and provides various facilities, such as a restaurant, a bar and a garden. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and organizing tours for guests.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the resort.Scandinavia Resort offers a terrace.The nearest airport is John Paul II International Kraków–Balice Airport, 27 mi from the accommodations.
- The location proximity to the park EnergyLandia is excellent and they offer a shuttle service to/from the property to the park. The breakfast is excellent however go early as the options/selection are limited after 0930/1000. The rooms are simple but well appointed. The parking is plentiful and the restaurant is convenient however pay attention to the sauces included with the meals, as many dishes have strange accompaniments such as chocolate with the pork loin and peanut butter and mango with the shrimps.
- Overall the property is new and excellent . Facilities, staff , location
- Its really nice hotel, just a few minutes from Energylandia. It has a nice beach bar and a lot of cool amenities.Hope to come back here next time Ill go to that amusement park.
- The staff absolutely lovely even having some problem with language barrier, apartments are comfortable, and full of utilities you really need! Food delicious. You will fall in love with this place! Think to return very soon..
- It was great new hotel with nice chalets and comfortable ones. The staff were so helpful. Thank you
Offering an indoor pool and a tennis court, Ponikiew Resort is located in Koziniec, by Ponikiewka River. Free WiFi access is available in this resort.The holiday houses here will provide you with a terrace. There is a full kitchen with a microwave and an oven. Private bathrooms come with a shower. You can enjoy pool view and garden view from the rooms.At Ponikiew Resort you will find a 24-hour front desk and a garden with barbecue facilities and a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.It is 4.4 mi from the family house of John Paul II in Wadowice, 12 mi from Energyland Amusement Park and 9.3 mi from Inwałd Miniature Park. This resort is 33 mi from Krakow – Balice Airport.
- large appartment, fully equipped, perfect playground for children, playground for tennis, basketball, … low price
- Due i czyste domki, oddalone od siebie. Duy taras Zadbane otoczenie, plac zabaw.
- dobrze wyposaony dom wszystkie czynnoci jak posiki, sprztanie we wasnym zakresie okolica spokojna, posesja otoczona lasem, jest kort do tenisa, st do pinponga, siatka, kosz, zadaszony grill.
- pikna i spokojna lokalizacja, orodek bardzo zadbany i czysty, wietna baza wypadowa, orodek wyposaony w kort tenisowy, grille do dyspozycji goci, dobrze wyposaona kuchnia, azienka, TV, wifi
- Doskonale miejsce, dla osb poszukujcych ciszy i odpoczynku. Due, przestronne i czyste domki z tarasami. Dobra lokalizacja.
CKS Kraków (Centrum Konferencyjno-Szkoleniowe CS Natura Tour)
Located in Krakow, 2 miles from Schindler Factory Museum, CKS Kraków (Centrum Konferencyjno-Szkoleniowe CS Natura Tour) provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. The property is around 2.8 miles from St. Mary’s Basilica, 2.8 miles from Lost Souls Alley and 2.9 miles from St. Florian’s Gate. Local points of interest like Main Market Square and Town Hall Tower are reachable within 3.6 miles and 3.6 miles, respectively.Guest rooms in the resort are equipped with an electric tea pot. At CKS Kraków (Centrum Konferencyjno-Szkoleniowe CS Natura Tour) each room comes with a closet and a private bathroom.Languages spoken at the reception include Polish and Ukrainian.Wawel Royal Castle is 3 miles from the accommodation, while Cloth Hall is 3.3 miles away. The nearest airport is John Paul II International Kraków–Balice Airport, 14 miles from CKS Kraków (Centrum Konferencyjno-Szkoleniowe CS Natura Tour).
- Perfect place. Absolutely worth the money paid. The room is very clean and looks like it was recently renovated. It is NOT the downtown, but it takes only 15 minutes by tram to get to the main city square. The tram station is a 3 minute walk away. The personnel was very supportive. Checkin and checkout procedures were smooth and fast.
- go into the city center you can choose the railway station , east from gate about 2 minutes walk, if you are not ready for the strictly polish bus conduct fine. I heard and saw.
- The staff were very friendly and amazing!, there is a coffee machine which is tasty as well and the place is close to everything in a very serviced location, really recommended! D
- Bardzo miy i pomocny personel. Cena proporcjonalna do jakoci.
- Obiekt z czasw komuny, pooony w gbi posesji za inn noclegowni mona pomyli, posiada wasny, niewielki parking. Uczynna i mia pani przyja w rodku nocy.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Jaśkowice