Set in Helmdon, 20 mi from Northampton, Astwell Mill offers a shared lounge and free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy fishing nearby, or make the most of the garden.Oxford is 30 mi from Astwell Mill, while Milton Keynes is 22 mi from the property. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 47 mi from the accommodations.
- Excellent accommodation. We had a very enjoyable stay. Will certainly stay again.
- Very good Breakfast freshly cooked Fruit was fresh and plentiful.
- Cassie and Mark are great hosts. Friendly and welcoming from the moment we arrived they made us feel safe comfortable and at home. A beautiful, tranquil spot to relax and the view from our room across the lake was gorgeous. Breakfast was excellent as was our evening meal. Cant wait to return next year.
- Hosts were so helpful. We will be back with the bikes.
- No faults what so ever we were welcomed and treated like family and nothing was to much. Such a lovely location and kind couple. Room was beautiful as was the view. And breakfast was cherry on the cake. A must stay if you visit the area
Silverstone Golf Club And Hotel
Located just 0.5 miles from the world famous Silverstone racing circuit, Silverstone Golf Club And Hotel offers hotel accommodations in beautiful surroundings. Free parking is possible on site, and free WiFi is accessible throughout.Rooms at Silverstone Golf Club And Hotel are en suite and each has an outside terrace overlooking the ponds and golf course. Rooms come complete with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and tea/coffee making facilities.Food and beverages are available in the club house during the day time. Further bars and restaurants are within a 5-minute drive, and the Bicester shopping outlets are 15 miles away.The hotel is well placed to take advantage of the forested walking trails. Local towns within 7 miles of Silverstone Golf Club And Hotel are Brackley, Towcester and Buckingham. Milton Keynes and The National Bowl are less than 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Perfect location for the race track . Rooms were very clean , had everything you needed. Staff were very helpful friendly . Evening meal breakfast spot on . Would definitely stay again
- Friendly staff on arrival. Room was comfortable and well appointed.Good choice of bar food available in the evening and an excellent cooked breakfast.
- Sited very close to main Silverstone entrance it makes an excellent base for any event based at Silverstone.
- Rooms are cozy, clean comfortableHave stayed here over 5 times now and will be back for sure !
- Full Breakfast was provided earlier than opening hours stated
Crown Hotel Brackley
The wide, tree-lined market place in Brackley, with its Georgian and Victorian houses and shops, is the delightful setting for this 13th century coaching inn.Enjoy idyllic walks along bridleways and footpaths with 2 major walkways: the Knightley and Grafton Ways (both well signposted). Nearby you can also find Stowe Gardens and Park, the largest landscape garden in Britain, which boasts a magnificent Georgian garden full of romantic temples and lakes.The ideal base for exploring Banbury, Buckingham, Oxford and Northampton, the Crown’s comfortable surroundings offer a cozy retreat coupled with good old-fashioned hospitality after a long day’s traveling.
No reviews yet.
Stone House is a family home located in Sulgrave, 8 mi from Oxford.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a shared bathroom. Stone House features free WiFi .
A Continental breakfast is available in the morning and includes cereal, bread, juice and hot drinks. A cooked breakfast is available for a surcharge.Hot drinks, juice, cereal and breads are included in the room price and are available from 6.45amStratford-upon-Avon is 23 mi from Stone House, while Milton Keynes is 19 mi away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 34 mi from the property.
- Easy to find and very friendly hosts. Peaceful village location with shop and pub nearby. Everything was excellent and couldnt have asked for more.
- Covid19 precautions in place and adhered to. Owners very friendly. quiet village location.
- Very clean. Hosts were very friendly . The house was toasty warm and the food was excellent.
- Very accommodating and friendly people,beautiful home and village. Very helpful with offering a taxi service.
- Really lovely staying, the atmosphere is really fascinating. The hosts, friendly and helpful, took care about us, giving us a lot of informations no problems at all. Its located in a lovely village with easy access to Silverstone circuit about 20 minutes. Beds are so comfortable. The English breakfast cooked, with an extracharge, but no expensive, was fantastic, a great way to start the day! For dinner, I suggest The Star Inn pub, less than 5 minute walking. No hesitation 5 stars, we will be back for sure!
Saracens Head Hotel by Greene King Inns
This 400 year-old inn featured in The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens. It features a historic bar and restaurant, and classic rooms with leather headboards. Silverstone is just 10 minutes’ drive away.Traditionally furnished, the rooms at The Saracens Head include a private bathroom and TV. Rooms also include free Wi-Fi, as well as tea and coffee-making facilities and a hairdryer.On a Roman street, the Saracen’s Head is just 5 minutes’ walk from Towcester Racecourse. Stoke Bruerne, a canal-side village with cottages and narrow boats is a 10-minute drive away.The Saracens Head serves food all day in the lounge and bar areas, from traditional steak or fish and chips, to more modern choices.The split-level lounge bar has welcomed locals and guests to Towcester for hundreds of years, with 3 distinct areas in which to relax and enjoy delicious snacks.
- Staff very efficiently resolving problems like towels noise etc.
- Good communication with the manager, and friendly staff
- The Covid 19 regulations were followed to the letter. The manager Dave and his team ensured that our visit was as safe as possible with continuous cleaning of the public areas of the hotel and our room being exceptionally clean. The friendliness and helpfulness of the whole staff was superb. The dinner, breakfast and socially distanced buffet that we enjoyed could not have been bettered. Well done to everyone.
- Great room and very comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful
- Lovely building in good location excellent service and staff couldnt do more for you. Good atmosphere and feeling about whole place huge breakfast well worth the money and very tasty meals. Covid19 rules adhered to and all set up and cleaned down after tables vacated. Must mention that he staff all were so helpful and friendly. They all work hard to make your stay pleasant.Highly recommend
The White Hart Inn by Greene King Inns
The White Hart Hotel is located just off the market square in the historic town of Buckingham. This former 18th-century coaching inn provides rooms with private bathrooms with free Wi-Fi.Air conditioned bedrooms at the White Hart all feature flat-screen TVs with Freeview, irons and hair dryers. Tea/coffee facilities are also available, and bathrooms have both baths and showers.Steeped in history, the White Hart is said to have its own ghost. The town has regular markets and there are several golf courses in the area.The Silverstone Race Circuit is just a 10-minute drive and Milton Keynes, with its fantastic The Centre:MK shopping and leisure complex, is just 15 miles from The White Hart.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Buckingham Hotel
One of our top picks in Buckingham. Just a 15-minute drive from Milton Keynes, Best Western Buckingham Hotel has a swimming pool, 2 gyms and 70 spacious rooms. There is free Wi-Fi and free on site parking.Buckingham Hotel features the Revival Leisure Club, with a spa bath, sauna, steam room and solarium. Guests have full use of the facilities.The modern rooms with attached bathroom at Best Western Buckingham have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, tea/coffee making facilities, and complimentary toiletries.In the comfortable lounge bar and restaurant guests can enjoy a range of meals from an extensive a la carte and lounge menu. In room dining is also available.This hotel is ideally located on the A421 road, with easy access to the M1 and M40 motorways. Buckingham and Buckingham Golf club are only 1.5 miles away. Silverstone and Bicester Retail Village are within 25 minutes’ drive.
- The cafe / restaurant was large and family friendly.Our family room was very big and comfortable. It had a bath, a kingsize bed and a medium sized sofabed more than enough for our 7 year old.We had 45 minutes each day in the swimming pool which we could prebook. The pool was relatively warm.
- Due to covid 19 things were a little different as we couldnt use all facilities but still managed to use pool which us lovely and great temperature. Staff were very accommodating and friendly
- I asked for a sausage sandwich aswell as my breakfast considering the breakfast is usually a buffet I think that is a fair request. The waitress said yes and it never came. Other than that brilliant
- The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff very helpful and polite.Also the pool was clean and well maintained for covid, as was the hotel with many sanitiser stations.
- Breakfast was good, lots of sanitizers, location good
Kendal House B&B
Located in Blakesley, 25 mi from Bicester, Kendal House B&B features a shared lounge and free WiFi.A Full English/Irish breakfast is available each morning at the apartment.Kendal House B&B offers a children’s playground.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy table tennis on site, or go cycling or fishing in the surroundings.Milton Keynes is 17 mi from Kendal House B&B, while Northampton is 14 mi from the property. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 43 mi from the apartment.
- Nice people lovely house, and breakfast second to none
- A lovely old house in a lovely old English village. Owners were very friendly and patient, even when I initially made a mistake with the booking date. A wonderful gluten free breakfast kept us going for the whole day. Even the little dog, Maisie, was ever so friendly! It would be a wonderful place to use as base for exploring the area.
- Karya made us very welcome on our stay. The house is very lovely with super comfy beds and we had excellent breakfast too
- Friendly and helpful host. Lovely bathroom. Comfortable bed.Quiet. Quirky old house with lots of character. Very good breakfast.
- Every part of out stay, the hosts are very friendly, the room was very clean and the bed very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent.The service was excellent.I cant recommend it enough.
Heart of England, Northampton by Marston’s Inns
The Heart of England is a hotel, pub and restaurant in Weedon Bec, around 8 miles west of Northampton. It offers comfortable bed and breakfast accommodations in a location close to the M1 and around 30 minutes from Milton Keynes.Each room at The Heart of England has an en suite shower, flat-screen TV, work desk and tea and coffee facilities. Rooms are decorated in a contemporary style in warm earth tones.A full English breakfast is available to guests each morning. The restaurant serves a full menu of popular pub dishes, with burgers, steaks, pasta and pies followed by tempting hot and cold desserts.The Heart of England is located in a converted 18th-century farmhouse. It now has a pretty beer garden with outside seating areas and a children’s playground.
- Avery comfortable stay in pleasant surroundings. The staff were very friendly and the meals were excellent especially the breakfast which was ideal before setting off on my journey
- Breakfast was good, staff were lovely and a good laugh, room was comfortable and clean, great location to get where I needed.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. I felt corona safe. I loved the room and shower. Lovely garden and tasty breakfast. Exceptionally good value
- Great location for weddings at Dodford Manor. Included fried breakfast was good veggie options! And staff were friendly and helpful.
- The efficiency of the staffThe costing of the roomFood choiceBeer selectionBreakfast was great
Silverstone Glamping and Pre-Pitched Camping with intentsGP
Open for Silverstone F1, MotoGP, Classic and WEC camping, Silverstone Glamping and Pre-Pitched Camping with intentsGP is located on the longest established, closest campground to the circuit, offering pre-erected tents ready for guests’ arrival. Free WiFi access is available.At Silverstone Glamping and Pre-Pitched Camping with intentsGP guests will have comfy camping with breakfast included. Features include communal barbecue facilities, onsite bar and restaurants and Marquee Hub with TV. There is an on site championship golf course.There is pitch-side parking and an on site crew. The site is a 20-minute walk from the Silverstone Circuit Main Entrance. This camping site is 15.6 miles from Milton Keynes Central train station, and 68 miles from London Heathrow Airport.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Location was excellent for the Silverstone circuit just a 15 minute walk to the track.
- The facilities were excellent. Above and beyond what I expected. The staff we so helpful and friendly. One going the extra mile to help me with a personal problem.
- We stayed in a clamping tent, lovely spacious tent. On site bar which is handy. Staff were very helpful.
- Staff.. booking in and out.. politeness of everyone..location
- Staff, location, bacon butties.Would definitely stay here again.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Helmdon