One of our best sellers in Hayfield! Set in Hayfield in the Derbyshire region, Barn Cottage has a patio and garden views. The accommodations is 29 mi from Bradford, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The holiday home features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a fridge, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower.The holiday home offers a terrace. There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Manchester is 14 mi from Barn Cottage, while Sheffield is 19 mi away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 14 mi from the accommodations.
- Self catering. Beautiful cottage in the middle of nowhere. Absolutely perfect
- Very peaceful location, near easy walks. Starter pack provided on arrival Milk/egg/bread/butter, very handy. There is a pub down the road if you prefer eating out walking distance.
- This is an amazing location and an exceptionally well done barn conversion. Its clear to see that the owners have put a lot of time and effort into making this a great place to stay. We would love to stay again.
- Exceptionally clean, cosy and quiet. Stunning location and a perfect place for a mini break.
- The property is fantastically located for walking. Walks right from the door including a spectacular ascent to kinder Scout. There is a a cosy pub, the sportsman which is 20 minutes walk away take a torch at night Hayfield itself is a pleasant 30 minute walk beside a river. Inside, the property is very well appointed and spotlessly clean. The weather was cold and wet when we were there, but the log burner made us feel very cosy indoors. The hosts lived nearby which was good to know in case of any problems, but equally they were not intrusive. There was occasionally a problem getting a tv signal for bbc but it wasnt a big deal.
The Royal at Hayfield
The Royal at Hayfield is a Grade II listed inn, dating back from 1755 and located in the center of the village of Hayfield. The property is ideally located next to The Peak District National Park which offers various routes for walks and cycling. The property is also 6.8 mi from National Trust Lyme Hall and 22 mi from Chatsworth.All rooms are en suite and come with a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities.The onsite pub serves a range of dishes everyday including pub classics and Sunday roasts. Free parking and WiFi are available to all guests. The property also has a spacious function room which guests can hire for special occasions.Sheffield is 20 mi from The Royal at Hayfield, while Manchester is 16 mi from the property. It is 6.8 mi to Lyme Park, while Castleton is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 16 mi from The Royal at Hayfield.
- Hotel was lovely, staff were friendly and helpful and its in a great picturesque location for hiking, good amenities inc. shop, post office, pubs and an Italian restaurant nearby too.
- Lovely hotel overlooking the village of Hayfield. The staff were welcoming and friendly
- A very friendly local pub/hotel in the heart of the village with ample parking, very helpful staff a really hearty breakfast with good vegetarian options. A perfect location for walkers.
- Staff fabulous, location fabulous, wish we could have stayed longer!
- Comfy bed, delicious breakfast and the pub had a really cosy feel in the evening. The staff went above and beyond to help us out the next morning by giving us a lift when we discovered we were unable to take a taxi to get to a remote location where we were attending a wedding nearby. We were so very grateful for their kindness and touched by their generosity of spirit.
One of our top picks in Hayfield. Located in Hayfield, Sett Cottage has self-catering accommodations with a patio and free WiFi. The vacation home has garden views and is 25 miles from Huddersfield.Offering 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a shower and a bath, this vacation home comes with a satellite flat-screen TV. There’s a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a fridge, an oven and a stovetop.The vacation home has a terrace. There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Manchester is 18 miles from Sett Cottage, while Sheffield is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
- We had an amazing stay at Sett Cottage. A beautiful cottage, wonderfully decorated with some fantasist features. We loved relaxing on an evening with the log burner after a long walk around the surrounding countryside. And both the wet room and the copper bath were wonderful!! We arrived to a supply of bread, eggs, milk, butter and nice coffee and tea which was much appreciated! The area is fantastic a good selection of local shops for bits and pieces just a 5 min walk away. And some incredible walks and views literally on the door step!We will definitely be coming back !
- The beautiful log fire and the soporific sofas and beds. All the quaint homely finishing touches in particular we loved the personalised boiled egg boards .The warm rain shower in the wet room. Perfect after a long day walking.
- Wonderful place, wed visit again, perfectly located for nearby fabulous walks and a lovely cosy cottage to come home to
- A really special cottage absolutely ideal for a holiday break. Very thoughtful touches evident including a very special welcome basket including dog treats for our dog.Fabulous location, elegant, warm, cosy, very clean wouldnt hesitate to return. Situated between 2 great dog friendly pubs/restaurants, good corner shop and tea rooms. Easy parking outside cottage. Perfect base for Kinder Scout walks. Friendly hosts with obviously great taste! A great stay, just wish for longer!
- Beautiful setting and stunning cottage.Such a comfortable place to stay! And the bath with stunning views! Literally perfect.Fresh and clean, very comfortable beds, with quality bedding and sheets.Shop and pub literally a 2 min walk, with incredible walks in every direction x
Set above the oldest public house in the Peak District village of Hayfield, this small, family-run hotel provides you with the most modern amenities, while still retaining its old-world charm.An ideal base for walkers and cyclists, Hayfield is located at the foot of Kinder Scout, the highest point of the Peaks. Manchester, Sheffield and Buxton are within easy traveling distances for those who wish to shop and explore.Dating back to the 16th century, the George houses 6 comfortable rooms with attached bathroom above a renowned pub; an entry for the Good Beer Guide 2014, it serves a range of cask ales and a varied pub menu. Food is served between 12.00 and 21.00. Breakfast is available from 08:30 until 09:30.
- Bursting with character and charm, this wonderful old English village pub is a must visit. Welcoming staff will provide all your needs, amazing home cooked food great choice, excellent beers on tap, beautiful setting and has a wonderful garden with a bridge over a stream running through the village. The rooms are amazing, spacious, on suite with great quality fittings. We stayed in the attic room, very peaceful and quiet. Excellent parking and a stroll through the village is a must, has a chemist, a butchers, a local shop opposite the pub and a chippy next door, everything you need. Location is perfect with easy access to walks and local attractions such as Castleton caves. Perfect get away.
- Always friendly and helpfull nothing to much troubleno
- Room very comfortable, lovely 4 poster bed. Excellent breakfast. Great bar food.Very friendly staff.Lovely quirky hotel right on the high street in a pretty village.Lots of car parking.
- I really liked the way the staff reacted to my restricted diet, the range of food and drink should suit almost everyone.The food was very well prepared and excellently presented. This is my second visit, my plan is to go back at some stage. It is a dog friendly pub. Ramblers are welcome which makes for a wide range of people on the premises.
- Location perfect for hiking in the area.Friendly, informative staff.Good parking.
Located in Hayfield, 25 mi from Huddersfield, Kinder Lodge features a bar and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Manchester is 18 mi from Kinder Lodge, while Sheffield is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 14 mi from the accommodations.
- Breakfast was excellent . Room was very clean. Owners were very helpful and friendly.
- Friendly warm and invitingStaff were great, breakfast was the best Ive ever had.
- The location in the peaks was brilliant and Hayfield is a lovely village with pubs and places to eat. This accomodation is also above a pub! The breakfast was great and staff very friendly and helpful.
- Great view of the hills and Hayfield church from my room. Comfortable room with good sized ensuite. Breakfast was very tasty freshly cooked full English with toast, tea and orange juice. This set me up for a good day of walking.I also enjoyed the chimes of the church. Good central location.
- Really high rated location and the views were spectacular, wide variety of breaky as well
Lantern View House
Set in Hayfield in the Derbyshire region, Lantern View House has a balcony. The accommodations is 25 mi from Huddersfield.This holiday home has 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with dishwasher, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 2 bathrooms with a shower.Manchester is 19 mi from the holiday home, while Sheffield is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 14 mi from Lantern View House.
- Great location with parking for two vehicles.Very comfortable beds and everything you needincluding washing machine and tumblers. Smart tv s
- Lovely and well equipped house within walking distance to the town. Even a dog bowl and bed which was put to good use! Good walks right from the front door and beautiful views of the countryside.
- Fantastic property for a large family to stay. Very spacious and plenty of crockery/cutlery etc. All rooms were well presented with lots of provisions such as slow cooker, coffee machine, pillows, seating etc. Spotlessly clean. Key pad easy to use and house easy to find. Central location for walks, town and villages. Highly recommended and owner very approachable for information etc. if necessary.
- Lovely biscuits to welcome us. Everything was ready for the arrival. Excellent location with a few nice pubs nearby.
The Lantern Pike Inn
This country inn is set in Little Hayfield, overlooking Lantern Pike Hill in the Peak District National Park. It offers a traditional pub dating from 1792, a restaurant and rooms with countryside views.Rooms with attached bathroom at The Lantern Pike Inn feature mid-18th century architecture. All have a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.A full English, cooked or continental breakfast is served with cereals, toast and tea or freshly ground coffee. The pub, Little Hayfield’s only entry in the Good Pub Guide, offers a roaring fire, traditional cuisine, real ales and fine wines.The Lantern Pike restaurant serves homemade cuisine with seasonal and local produce. Guests can enjoy a drink in the top-rated beer garden, with spectacular views.The property is ideally located for cycling and walking. Set 3.8 miles from Glossop, it is 40 minutes’ drive to Chatsworth House and 25 minutes’ drive to Buxton and Eyam.
- Good choice of breakfasts and teas or coffee to set you up for the day. Tasty choice of meals in the evening, especially if you have a hearty appetite. The staff were friendly, attentive and helpful particularly when I managed to lock myself out!Good choice of beers and wines in the bar with lots of chat between guests and locals a real pub atmosphere.
- The location was great, staff very friendly Christine the land lady made us feel very welcome, the bar staff and Diane the cleaner and server always had a smile and good banter.
- Great location, lovely staff, great Friday night jazz band, good pub grub with massive portions.
- The location was brilliant,The staff were super friendly, the food was unreal, the best I have ever had in UK honestly
- Great location, friendly staff. Good food and real value for money.
Wicket Green Cottage
Wicket Green Cottage is located in Hayfield. The property is 25 miles from Huddersfield.The vacation home consists of 3 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a seating area. The property is equipped with a kitchen.Manchester is 18 miles from the vacation home, while Sheffield is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 19 miles from Wicket Green Cottage.
- Wicket Green is a lovely, cosy cottage situated in the heart of Hayfield. With a small shop and plenty of pubs/restaurants/takeaways in the village and surrounding area, we had everything we needed for an enjoyable relaxing stay. Perfect for two people for a few days away. We will definitely book this cottage again.
- Absolutely stunning cottage and surroundings. Very friendly locals and the grub in the pubs was beautiful no complaints from us at all
- Very easy overall, asked for code and used it for door key. Any correspondence with owner very quick and easy. Nice area, very convenient indeed for the lovely walks and surrounding. Nice cosy cottage, would stay again for sure.
- Excellent location, quirky little cottage. Could hear the river which was lovely. Good selection of crockery pots and pans. Had everything you needed. Beds were comfortable.
- A lovely cottage in a great location. Very well equipped abd comfortable.
One of our best sellers in Hayfield! Gamekeepers Cottage is located in Hayfield. The accommodations is 24 mi from Huddersfield, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.This holiday home includes 2 bedrooms, a living room and a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a washing machine.Manchester is 17 mi from the holiday home, while Sheffield is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 14 mi from Gamekeepers Cottage.
- Communication from the owner was spot on. Location was perfect for a cosy retreat with great walks from the doorstep, including to some lovely pubs / places to eat. Little touches like chocolates on the pillow made us feel very welcome. Loved the resident ducks, pheasants and peafowl. Would be happy to recommend to friends and family. We stopped noticing the hour chimes very quickly and felt they added to the charm of this lovely little gem.
- The cottage is so lovely! Its a hidden treasure which is super peaceful and comfortable. Its also only just a 1520 minute walk to Hayfield casually walking and is perfectly central to various picturesque walks.
- Loved the wildlife peacocks, ducklings….Very comfortable, lovely location
- Great location for hiking, loved the wildlife up to the front door.
- The house was generally very wellequipped and its a wonderful conversion. Its in a lovely location with access to great scenery, fantastic walking and a good pub at the bottom of the approach road. Hayfield is not far away to buy food or enjoy local cafes/pubs. Access by car is easy and there are buses if you choose public transport.
Drovers Cottage is located in Hayfield and offers a restaurant. The property is 25 miles from Huddersfield.The vacation home comes with 2 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a flat-screen TV.Manchester is 18 miles from the vacation home, while Sheffield is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 19 miles from Drovers Cottage.
- Lovely and cleanPerfect locationFantastic value for money
- The property was clean and tidy. It was in a great location with everything within walking distance. It was lovely and warm inside when we arrived. The host was very helpful and was at the end of the phone for any queries. The cottage was spacious and just right for us. Very welcoming.
- The position/ location of the property was fantastic
- Lovely cost cottage. Spotlessly clean. Perfect location
- Everything vey clean and inviting. Well equipped kitchen.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hayfield