Ashton lodge farm
Set in Ashton, Ashton lodge farm offers accommodations with a private pool, a patio and garden views. The accommodations is 27 mi from Bicester, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Ashton lodge farm offers a terrace. Guests at the accommodations can enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.Milton Keynes is 14 mi from Ashton lodge farm, while Northampton is 8.1 mi away. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 28 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- Breakfasts were magnificent! Sharron can throw together a full English without any problem and usually did. I often found sugar cookies left in the room for me. The bed was huge and very comfortable. But most of all, I deeply appreciate the great kindness Sharron John showed. If Im back in the UK, this will be where Ill stay again.
- The owner was lovely, location was spectacular, room was great had everything you could need or have forgotten. Breakfast was huge and delicious.
- The breakfast was delicious and set up outside in the sunshine. requests happily accommodated. Hosts very welcoming and friendly nothing too much trouble. Would highly recommend
- Hosts were amazing and couldnt do enough for us highly recommend this place if you just need a bit of quiet time
- Loved it! The owner was really friendly and helpful. The room and bathroom were spotless. Great place to stay.
Stable Flat is located in Northampton, 6 miles from Northampton Museum & Art Gallery, 7 miles from Northampton Castle, as well as 7 miles from Northamptonshire County Cricket Club. This self-catered apartment has a garden.The apartment is composed of a fully equipped kitchen, and 1 bathroom.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Northampton Cathedral is 7 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Church End Cottage
One of our best sellers in Milton Keynes! Church End Cottage offers accommodations with free WiFi in Milton Keynes, practically located 8.1 mi from Milton Keynes Bowl and 9.9 mi from Bletchley Park. This property is within 6.2 mi of Gulliver’s Land. Free private parking is available on site.The units in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom and a shower, and selected rooms include a patio. All units will provide guests with a desk and a kettle.A Full English/Irish breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.The Center MK is 6.2 mi from Church End Cottage. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 25 mi from the accommodations.
- Very friendly pleasant relaxing. Great location to visit Bletchley Park. Brought me a cup of tea while I was relaxing in the back garden one afternoon. Beautiful location. Great shower. Very friendly family. Good food at the local pub The Lamb. Friendly Church up the lane the location.
- Great place!! Comfortable and in a great location next to a lovely church and also the locals where very friendly, Ive never had so many people wave at me its normally a two fingers wave but not in this great spot.
- Clean modern and friendly. The main house was beautiful with lots of character.
- Fabulous quiet retreat ,great host that couldnt do enough.
- Picturesque setting. Huge comfortable bed. Lovely breakfast out on the terrace.
The Old Chapel Boutique B&B
Located in Towcester in the Northamptonshire region, The Old Chapel Boutique B&B features accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. A fridge and kettle are also featured.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.A garden and a terrace are available at The Old Chapel Boutique B&B.Silverstone is 11 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 37 mi from The Old Chapel Boutique B&B.
- Room was very well appointed, comfortable bed, very welcoming young lady, excellent breakfast.
- My husband and I had a wonderful stay here the hosts Elaine and Nadia were so polite and catered for our every need we will most definitely be coming back.Thank you Elaine and Nadia x
- What a wonderful BB we really enjoyed our 2 night stay, the room and owners were really excellent.
- The decor, comfort and little extras provided by Elaine were all very pleasing. The location close to our family and several dining options was very good. The breakfast was tasty with a nice variety of items from which to choose. We will return!
- The whole experience, from the warm welcome through to the beautiful room, the excellent breakfast and the final farewell. This is an exceptional place to stay
Elm Tree Farm
One of our best sellers in Milton Keynes! In the Northanmptonshire countryside, Elm Tree Farm offers a range of accommodations to suit your needs next to the Grand Union Canal, and opposite the infamous Navigation Inn Pub. The pub offers an extensive menu, including breakfast, lunch and dinner. On-site facilities including, free parking and free WiFi.The accommodations includes 1 and 2-bedroom cottages, as well as studios and apartments. All are self catering and have full kitchen facilities and a dining area. There is a bathroom with shower and, in the 2-bedroom cottages, a bath. All properties have access to an outdoor dining area and garden furniture with views over the courtyard gardens.The property is a 2 minute drive from Cosgrove village, 15 minute drive from Central Milton Keynes, 20 minutes’ drive from Northampton, and just over 10 minutes from Towcester Racecourse.
- Lucy is a fantastic host and the room was perfectly well equipped for medium term stay. No view as such but a nice seating area for sunny evenings and proximity to the perfect canalside pub.
- I loved how clean and homely it felt at the first glance, the Host was outstanding but the grounds was beautiful and yes the other reviews about the pub are RIGHT, its super cute, very welcoming and Id recommend the cocktails!! I cant big Elm Tree enough… you wont be disappointed!!
- Beautiful location. Cottages are very comfortable and well kept. Very well equipped with modern facilities. Private, quiet and easy check in and check out. Attentive hosts, always happy to help. Restaurants, bars, shops, all in commutable distance. Overall would recommend.
- Lovely little cottage. Great position opposite a renowned pub restaurant, Grand Union tow path walks and within easy reach of Stony Stratford.
- Loved the comfy bed! The host was friendly. The facilities were excellent and I loved being near the canal.
Campanile Hotel Northampton
One of our top picks in Northampton. Just 10 minutes’ drive from Northampton center, the contemporary Campanile Hotel offers free parking, modern bedrooms with attached bathroom and state-of-the-art conference rooms. Wi-Fi is available.All of the bright and airy bedrooms feature satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities and air conditioning. The Campanile also offers a 24-hour reception.The on-site restaurant and bar serves a selection of dishes and beverages and the à la carte menu serves ever popular seasonal specials.The Campanile Hotel Northampton is located next to junction 15 on the M1, just 3.5 miles from Northampton station. Silverstone Circuit is 25 minutes away, and Milton Keynes is just a 20-minute drive.
- Fantastic staff, good bar and restaurant on site. Fantastic value for money. Much more comfortable than I expected.
- Great location next to M1 for breaking long journey up. Amazing value for money, friendly staff and good breakfast. Harvester pub over the road had a bit more atmosphere for an evening drink.
- so close to m1, really handy for commuting. i use this as a half way overnight stop on a long commute i take weekly.
- Breakfast was good value and the Superchargers are great for Tesla owners. The hotel is close to M1 and a reasonable location for Silverstone.
- Location suited my trip. Good value pleasant staff good breakfast
Holiday Inn Express Northampton – South
One of our top picks in Northampton. Holiday Inn Express Northampton is located in Grange Park, just minutes from Junction 15 of the M1, and just 4 miles away from Northampton town center. Luton Airport is a 40-minute drive away. Free WiFi and free onsite parking is available.Holiday Inn Express Northampton’s guest rooms all have air conditioning and private bathrooms. A flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities are also provided.A breakfast buffet is served in the dining area and includes hot items and a continental style selection. Evening meals are served in the modern lounge, where you’ll also find a well-stocked bar.Additional facilities include 8 meeting rooms, fax services and equipment hire.The property is located 3.7 mi from Northampton Castle. Attractions in the area include Northampton Cathedral, or Northamptonshire Museum and Art Gallery, both set within 6 miles of the property. Silverstone Circuit racecourse is 14 miles from the hotel.
- The security, staff, environment, COVID arrangements, cleanliness, comfort, internet, service, was truly outstanding. I spoke to the manager personally to advise her of this. I had previously been staying at the Travelodge Thrapston for study weekends, and it was horrific in all of the areas mentioned above. I will be taking my study weekends at this hotel from now on. You guys are fab!!
- Brought my food and they were able to keep in the fridge and there was a microwave to warm food.
- From check in to check out a fabulous experience, would highly recommend.
- Staff very helpful especially Bailey and Sarah. Room was a bit cold, I spoke to Bailey who arranged a heater to be brought to the room. I had an unusual request for Sarah which she sorted out. Highly recommended hotel. Looking forward to staying there again.
- Stayed here a number of times and never had a hint of a problem this visit was no different. Absolutely great staff and management who will go out of their way to help.
Potterspury House is located in Potterspury and offers a restaurant, a bar and a garden. The accommodations is 29 mi from Luton, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The country house is equipped with a satellite flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at the country house.Milton Keynes is 6.8 mi from Potterspury House, while Northampton is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 26 mi from the accommodations.
- Very comfy and good location for my meeting. Staff were very friendly.
- Friendly staff, lovely furnishings and a fabulous general ambience.
- Nice location, and lovely small hotel with good facilities. Staff and owner very friendly and very helpful. Room was clean, comfortable and well appointed
- Excellent location for Silverstone and also convenient for Bicester Village. Perfect spot for a short stay.
- Hotel and staff were exceptional. Even though the restaurant was shut the owners cooked and served us an excellent meal after our long journey. Nothing was too much trouble. The location for Silverstone race track was fantastic, only 15 mins down the road. I cannot recommend this hotel enough.
Furtho Manor Farm
Set in the Northamptonshire countryside, Furtho Manor Farm is surrounded by countryside walks and cycling routes. With free WiFi access and free on-site parking, the property is a 24-minute drive from Silverstone Circuit, home of the British Grand Prix. The large town of Milton Keynes is also just 7.4 miles away.Each room features a seating area and a work desk. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a bath and a hairdryer. Extras include ironing facilities.At Furtho Manor Farm guests can enjoy the large garden.A breakfast is available to all guests each morning, it is served in the cozy dining room.The bed and breakfast is a 13-minute drive from The National Bowl and 11 miles from Bletchley Park. Xscape Milton Keynes and Milton Keynes Theater are both 14 minutes’ journey by car.
- Comfortable room with good facilities and friendly host.I went for this one deliberately owing to it being a farmhouse down a nothrough road and was well pleased with the quiet location!
- Magical venue.Very grateful to be able to stay, will be back.
- Nice and quiet location, view from the room was relaxing, room was clean and spacious. It was exceptional value for money. I found that it was easy to get to different locations in the area.
- Breakfast was very nice, we had to rush off in the morning but the grounds were beautiful, we would have enjoyed looking around the area and seeing the church if we had a little more time.
- The location was great for what we needed. A close distance for the city centre, cafes and pubs. The staff were lovely and the accommodation was very warm and relaxing. The grounds were so picturesque and good for children. My daughter loved the trampoline there and the open space to run around. Our room was very large and accommodating for us all. I regret not having the breakfast in the morning as it smelt amazing! Will definitely be having this next time and will be staying here in future when we travel to milton Keynes.
Hilton Northampton Hotel
One of our top picks in Northampton. Just off the M1, this Hilton hotel has a gym and is 10 minutes from Northampton town center. Rooms have 32-inch TVs and work desks, and free parking is available on weekends.Seasons Restaurant serves an international menu, while Court bar has a large seating area and serves bar meals. Caffe Cino offers afternoon tea and snacks.Hilton Northampton Hotel is 12 miles from Silverstone Race Circuit. Luton Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- Everything about it ,staff , location , friendliness and ambience, excellent buffet breakfast ,attentive staff ,whiteness and cleanliness of room , would definitely stay again
- On arrival we were assigned room 150, which is a lovely big room, however it absolutely reeked of stale cigarette smoke. I went back to reception to inform them and they immediately assigned us another room without question.It did make me wonder if they already know about this issue, however I was pleased it was dealt with quickly and efficiently. I wouldnt have been able to stay in the original room had another one not been available.
- Breakfast was very nice, good choices of food and good value for money
- The staff. The size of the hotel and the room. Car park was massive. Great gym and pool. Just off motorway so easy to find. Peacefulat night
- Very accomodating and friendly staff. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hartwell