|1||Seasons Golf, Leisure, Spa||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|2||First Group Magalies Park||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Hartbeespoort Holiday Resort||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
Seasons Golf, Leisure, Spa
One of our top picks in Hartbeespoort. Set in 300 acres of indigenous bushveld, Seasons Sport and Spa is located in the Seasons Eco Golf Estate. The resort features various outdoor facilities and is 45-minutes’ drive from Pretoria.The air conditioned rooms and villas are equipped with a patio, seating area and flat-screen satellite TV. The rooms include a refrigerator and tea-and-coffee making facilities while the villas offer a kitchen and BBQ facilities.Outdoor activities at the resort include an 18-hole golf course, a putt-putt course, an outdoor and kiddies pool. There is a picnic area and a children’s games room. Free WiFi is available throughout.Guests can relax in the spa, which offers a variety of soothing therapy pools, treatment rooms and an outdoor spa garden. Massages and beauty treatments can be arranged.Seasons Sport and Spa is within 15 minutes’ drive from Hartbeespoort Dam and 62 mi from Sun City and Pilanesberg National Park. Lanseria International Airport is 25 mi away.
- I love the place, from The accommodation, theawesome views and The friendly stuff
- Just liked the cleaning lady and the securities were very welcoming and good ppl
- rooms where amazing, neat and cleanhad a nice swimming area
- The place is stunning. Staff was great, very friendly. Also liked that safety measures were in place given the current covid outbreak. We got our temperatures checked upon arrival, there are sanitizer stations at reception and at the restaurant, and staff is always masked. When we booked the golf cart it was sanitized/cleaned before we used it. Our room was well cleaned and the cleaning staff also wore their masks when they came to our rooms. Loved seeing the animals coming around to the dam near our room. We enjoyed the spa facilities as well, had a great time just relaxing at the spa pools, it was a great way to end the day. Location is also great as there are a number of great activities near by.
- Our house was beautiful, the view was everything and beyond expected. Our rooms where everything
First Group Magalies Park
One of our top picks in Hartbeespoort. Magalies Park is located at the foothills of the Magaliesberg mountain range and 6.2 mi from Hartbeespoort Dam. The resort features wellness facilities, a kids’ club and a golf course.The apartments at Magalies Park will provide you with a satellite TV and a patio. There is a full kitchen with a microwave and an oven. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Magalies Park has a restaurant, takeaway outlet and barbecue facilities.Guests can relax at 3 outdoor pools or enjoy a game of tennis, volleyball or play mini golf. The resort has a children’s playground and babysitting services can be arranged.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking, fishing and canoeing. The property offers free parking and WiFi.This resort is a 30-minute drive from Lanseria Airport and 31 mi from Pretoria.
- Everything that the resort offered was beautiful and good standard. The kitchen stoodout. There was everything i ever needed.Overally the accomodation is epic. The best.The activities are great
- Everything was very nice about the placeI love First group hotels and resortsYou are experts in hotel and resorts
- The Warm Pool is Amazing. We where able to swim until late at night. The Water Park is amazing, lots of great activities for the kids
- I loved everything about the resort. From the accommodation, the beauty of the place. The cleanliness. The facilities and the warm welcoming atmosphere. Its just a beautiful place.
- The accommodation is wonderful spacious, private, with everything you need inside. Pools and a play area for children are also great.
Mount Amanzi features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a bar and shared lounge in Hartbeespoort. Featuring a playground, this property is located near attractions such as Welwitschia Country Market. The property provides an indoor pool, a garden and rooms with garden views.All guest rooms features air conditioning, a TV with satellite channels, a microwave, an electric tea pot, a bath or shower and a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some units at the resort also provide guests with a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Mount Amanzi has a grill. You can play minigolf and tennis at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking.Aerial Cableway Hartbeespoort is 4 miles from Mount Amanzi, while Margaret Fairy Gallery is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanseria International Airport, 24 miles from the resort.
- Beautiful environments. Friendly staff. Kids loved it!
- Liked the walking trails and loved the location of our chalet.
- The place is awesome. I love that the whole family can enjoy especially the kids.
- Family friendly facilities for my toddler. All day entertainment.
- love the place just the time of arrival at 4 in the afternoon booking in and then leaving at 10 does not allow one much time in the units, Most places allow booking in after 2 in the afternoons just my feeling
Hartbeespoort Holiday Resort
Located in Hartbeespoort, 4 mi from Hartbeespoort Dam Snake and Animal Park, Hartbeespoort Holiday Resort provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool. 5.6 mi from Aerial Cableway Hartbeespoort and Ann van Dyk Cheetah Center, the property offers a garden and a shared lounge.With a private bathroom fitted with a shower, rooms at the resort also have free WiFi, while some rooms are equipped with a mountain view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Hartbeespoort Holiday Resort offers a children’s playground. There is a restaurant and diving is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodations.Speaking Afrikaans, English and Zulu at the reception, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area.Blue Ivy Art Gallery is 8.1 mi from Hartbeespoort Holiday Resort, while Welwitschia Country Market is 2.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lanseria International Airport, 26 mi from the property.
- The area of the resort, the stuff was friendly and the facilities were easily accessible. Good place for a time out with family and friends
- I liked everything.The place is very cleanThe rooms are spacious for movement
- I enjoyed the cocktail bar. The lovely little house was so cozy, we even had a heater. I didnt even expect dstv as its not listed in the things the have to offer. Was a nice addition to have.
- Relaxed atmosphere, lovely swimming pools and cheeky monkeys! Lots to see and do around Harties.
- the monkeys were so cute and naughty,mostly the tranquility and the relaxation environment.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hartbeespoort