Church Farm Lodge
Tucked away in tranquil countryside, Church Farm Lodge offers 4-star luxury accommodations in 3 large, converted barns. There is free Wi-Fi and ample parking.Church Farm Lodge has good road access and is just 2 miles off the A14, and only 10 minutes from Market Harborough and Kettering.Across is the 16th-century Tollemache Arms pub, for good food and beer.Each beautiful room has a queen bed and a flat-screen TV with Sky and Freeview channels. Full of character, some rooms have exposed beams.Business facilities include an air-conditioned conference room with beautiful countryside surroundings.
- It was a wonderful room with great facilities, everything in the room was immaculate and to a very high standard. There was lovely scenery which provided a nice walk
- Great stay from start to finish. Lovely rooms finished to a high standard and a lovely breakfast too. Parking onsite at no additional cost. Great value for money and will stay again.
- The room was very nicely decorated, spacious enough, and comfortable.
- Excellent breakfast, good location, good pub Tollymarche close by with very good evening meals available.
- Excellent set up and location, and the staff were very helpful, couldnt do anymore It was great having the pub/restaurant just across the road for my evening meal
Located in Harrington in the Northamptonshire region, Church View has a patio. Guests staying at this vacation home can use the fully equipped kitchen.The vacation home features a TV.Guests at the vacation home are welcome to enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Leicester is 24 miles from Church View, while Northampton is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 48 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Travel Plaza Hotel
Travel Plaza is set between Market Harborough and Kettering, on the B756/A6 Road. Offering views of the Northamptonshire and Leicesterhire countryside, it has spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms at Travel Plaza features a king-size bed, a fridge, a flat-screen TV with Freeview, an private bathroom with power shower and bath, and free WiFi.The Gurkhas restaurant offers Indian cuisine and English dishes. It also serves an English cooked and Continental breakfast, at a surcharge.The hotel offers easy access to the A14, A6 and M1 roads. Market Harborough Railway Station is less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Clean, comfortable and nice staff, we will be back.
- The hotel was clean! Comfy bed and pillows.. perfect
- Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Very comfortable beds and large rooms. Very homely. Always love staying here and do so often when in Corby for business. Highly recommended
- The Indian restaurant on the side was absolutely amazing.
- Great staff easy parking and easy access to market harborough and surrounding areas .
The Bull’s Head
The Bull’s Head is a family-owned rural pub located within the scenic countryside of Northamptonshire, just 10 minutes from the A14 motorway.Rooms at The Bull’s Head offer an private bathroom or shower room, a TV, hairdryer and tea and coffee-making facilities.Guests can enjoy varied fresh food at The Bull’s Head’s restaurant or bar area, alongside traditional wood-beamed decoration and a log fire.The market town of Market Harborough is just a 10 minutes’ drive away, and the stately homes of Kelmarsh and Lamport hall can be reached in approximately 10 minutes by car.
- The room was next to the pub in a block which was ok.The room was nicely decorated and very clean. The bed was comfortable.The bathroom was big and very clean.The staff went out of their way to make you welcome.The restaurant was big and was good on the covid19 restrictions.e.g 2metres apart and the staff wore face masks/ shields.The food was very good too.Will definately be going back.
- Lovely pub with good food and friendly atmosphereVery handy for Ridgeway walking, and in a beautiful village. QuietFresh milk offered with room coffeeGreat breakfast
- Very good cooked breakfast and coffee. Nicely served by proprietor.Warm area of hotel
- Clean tidy and everything you need and good price and nice location Nxt time we will be having food
- Breakfast was excellent. Freshly cooked on request with really good coffee. Dinner the previous evening was also excellent, really good pub food and great value. Staff both in the evening and morning were extremely pleasant and friendly and Covid procedures were scrupulously observed throughout. The bedroom was very clean and fresh, the beds comfortable and the shower and bathroom very good too. Arthingworth is a gorgeous rural village off the beaten track and a real find. We really enjoyed our stay.
Holiday Inn Express Kettering Corby
One of our top picks in Kettering. Holiday Inn Express Kettering Corby offers good-value, contemporary accommodations with inclusive breakfast, free Wi-Fi and free parking. There is good access to the A14 and Kettering Rail Station is a short drive away.All of the modern, spacious rooms have a flat-screen Freeview TV and private bathrooms with a power shower. Buffet breakfast is also provided for all guests and includes scrambled eggs, baked beans and sausages.Holiday Inn Express Kettering Corby offers a 24-hour residents bar where hot and cold snacks are served throughout the day.Rockingham Castle and Althorp House are a short drive away. Kettering Conference Center can be reached with 10 minutes by car.
- Excellent room very clean!Able to work quietly with wifi instantly available
- Its was clean, fresh, and had a great nights sleep two nights. Breakfast buffet was perfect and simple. Coffee to take away too bonus
- Door to loo bathroom good space,good service re pillows bed blue night light good breakfast easy good although fruit selection could have been better
- The staff were excellent and very helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable and the hotel is adjacent to a Miller and Carter for a great evening meal. I would definitely stay here again when next in the area.
- Room amazingly spacious and comfortable. Nice clean bathroom
OYO The R Inn Hotel
Offering an on-site bar & grill restaurant, OYO The R Inn Hotel is located 6 miles from Kettering town center and offers free WiFi and free on-site parking.Each room is modern and contemporary and comes with an private bathroom, a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities.At OYO The R Inn Hotel you will find a garden, and conference/meeting facilities.The West Lodge Rural Center is only a 5-minute drive away and Greentrunks Garden Center is just 4.6 miles away.
- Nice helpful staff, convenient location for our needs
- The bed was a good size and the room was well laid out.
- Very friendly staff, great TApas bar serving a wide range of lovely food.Thank you
- Reception staff excellent as always. Very welcoming and efficient.
- The meal we had was a very high quality meal and good sized portions too. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the prices and food were very cheap!
The Three Swans Hotel, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
This 16th-century coaching inn in the center of Market Harborough has 2 restaurants and comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Three Swans is 3.5 miles from Foxton Locks.Rockingham Castle is about 20 minutes’ drive away, and Rockingham Speedway is about 13 miles from The Three Swans.The Eatery serves a fine-dining menu, cocktails and al fresco dining in the property’s courtyard during the summer months, and also serves freshly prepared and cooked pizzas in its outdoor pizza oven.The Three Swans offers free parking and has easy roads links to the M1 and A14. Market Harborough Train Station has direct trains to London and Sheffield.There are 8 conference rooms at the Three Swans, and it is licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships, and can cater for wedding requirements.
- One of the best hotels Ive stayed at. The room was superb and the the food and drinks second to non. Staff really friendly . No where else in the area to stay but here from now on
- Restaurant was excellent, food was really good.Service was excellentStaff were friendly and helpful
- Lively atmosphere. Variety of spaces to relax in.Convenient location.Good service. Well organized with COVID 19 precautions.
- Breakfast was excellent lots of choice, very well cooked and well served.
- Lovely staff. Good location with lovely courtyard.
OYO Rothwell House Hotel
In the heart of quaint and historic Rothwell, this comfortable and friendly hotel offers home-cooked British food, tasteful rooms with free broadband and good service.Rothwell House Hotel is convenient for the A14 and Kettering.The restaurant at Rothwell House Hotel serves traditional British dishes. The lounge bar has an open fire, sofas and soft lighting.Each bedroom has its own style, Sky Freeview and hot/cold drinks.
No reviews yet.
White Horse Inn & Restaurant
This quintessential English village inn is set on the edge of the beautiful Welland Valley, just 4 miles east of Market Harborough and 4 miles west of Corby.Originally built as a coaching inn in 1706, the small and cozy White Horse Inn features many of its period features, including exposed oak beams, open fires and exposed stone walls.Today, this warm and welcoming inn boats an elegant restaurant offering dining menus, public bars and 5 well-furnished double bedrooms with private bathrooms, Wi-Fi, Freeview LCD TVs and external ground floor access
- The property was very tasteful and in keeping with an English Pub
- Very quiet location but accessible from mayor road networkm
- Excellent breakfast and very friendly and helpful staff.
- Very helpful and warm staff, couldnt do enough for us to make our stay as enjoyable and fabulous as possible
- Breakfast was fine but a little limited in range as to be expected when only small number of guests. Cooked breakfast was good. Excellent coffee.
Kettering Park Hotel and Spa
Set just off the A14, with close links to the M1, M6 and A1, the 4-star Kettering Park Hotel and Spa offers an award-winning restaurant, and spa and beauty treatments. Guests have free WiFi and free parking, 2 miles from Kettering’s center.Air-conditioned rooms each feature a flat-screen Freeview TV, tea/coffee making facilities and a fridge with fresh milk. All rooms also have a private bathroom with Caudalie toiletries and luxury bathrobes.The Health & Fitness facilities, which include a fully-equipped gym, functional studio, swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room, can be used for an additional cost. Spa treatments are also available, by appointment only.The AA Rosette-winning restaurant at Kettering Park Hotel & Spa serves seasonal and local produce throughout the à la carte menus.Less than an hour from London by train, Kettering Park Hotel and Spa is approximately 2 miles from both the rail station. Wicksteed Amusement Park is a 5-minute drive away.
- important things the spa facilities and staff. great value and great attitude respectfully.
- The Receptionist on duty when we arrived was particularly helpful and efficient.
- We missed breakfast and the front desk were very accommodating by getting our daughter some. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Comfortable room, fab pool, steam room and sauna, great food. Excellent facilities very clean.Beds made daily sling with fresh towels daily.Free parking
- Clean. Good spa. Restaurant food nice, if a little pricey. Breakfast very good.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Harrington