Maison Loubignac at Les Vergnes Gites
Located in Exideuil, Maison Loubignac at Les Vergnes Gites features accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. Boasting free private parking, the holiday home is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, cycling and table tennis.The holiday home has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.The holiday home offers a children’s playground. Guests can spend time in the water park or enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and garden at Maison Loubignac at Les Vergnes.Charroux is 23 mi from the accommodations, while Oradour-sur-Glane is 18 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Angoulême – Cognac Airport, 24 mi from Maison Loubignac at Les Vergnes Gites.
- Very friendly atmosphere, and very pretty location.
- The host and hostess were very friendly and provided us with all the service you could wish for. It is a top location for a young family with children indoor and outdoor toys were in abundance and the swimming pool provided a wonderful cooling in the warm weather we had.On request the host and hostess will provide you with all facilities for babies and young children such as changing mat, bath, cot, stair gate, etc., which was great for us as we were on the road with a 3 month old baby.The nearby area also offers the necessary entertainment, such as an adventure park, a lake with a beach and a few larger chateaus.We definitely recommend it.
- The owners were the perfect hosts. Greeted us as friends, not intrusive, very helpful and they have developed a beautiful gite and an added bonus were their very friendly English neighbours. A spotless area.
- Trs beau jardinaccueil sympathiqueMaison pleine de charme
- Gite tout fait propre et confortable, notre arrive les lits taient fait et dispo serviettes de toilette. Environnement parfait pour se reposer. Des propritaires discret mais prsents en cas de besoin. Nous les remercions de nous avoir accueilli car trs souvent nous avons du mal trouver pour une famille de 5 enfants et deux chiens. Un grand merci. Nous avons t ravis, nhsitez pas le louer vous ne serez pas du.
La Belle Vienne
Located in Exideuil, 22 mi from Charroux, La Belle Vienne features a shared lounge and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings.Oradour-sur-Glane is 17 mi from La Belle Vienne, while Saint-Junien is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Angoulême – Cognac Airport, 24 mi from the accommodations.
- Amazingly friendly and helpful hosts Alan and Victoria couldnt do enough to help us!Beautiful Large bedroom No. 1 bridal suite with amazing decor Yummy continental breakfast.Hosts are fantastic! Village a floral historic quiet place. Enjoy the 6am cock crowing! No hesitation returning!Fiona and Philip
- Very well appointed BB. Room was much larger than expected, bathroom was great and very modern, very good shower.Breakfast was very good, plenty of food and coffee. Host very helpful and easy to speak too. Parking right outside and you have your own door key.All in all a great stay and would recommend highly
- The hosts took time to talk with us and give great recommendations about dinner and things to do. They made us feel right at home in this beautiful, historic home. Breakfast was beyond wonderful! We had a really good experience here!
- Having booked for 1 night, I extended my stay for another night. Why? Because La Belle Vienne provides the most comfortable rooms, bright and airy hallways, a lovely breakfast room and breakfast, all rooms are newly decorated and are contemporary in design but also very stylish, there is a guests anti room with fridge and water for all, and most of all, the atmosphere and ambience created by my English hosts is of complete relaxation. Come and go as you please. And 1 minute away is the beautiful wide and lovely Vienne river. Im looking forward to my next stay there, but with my wife next time. La Bell Vienne, highly recommended.
- It was a very warm welcome. The owners are really lovely. The rooms are very comfortable and nicely decorated. On the next morning I got a tasty breakfast, that I really liked. I can only recommend this place.
Boasting a garden, barbecue facilities, and a terrace, Ryokan Lankana offers accommodations in Exideuil with free WiFi and garden views. Featuring free private parking, the apartment is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, cycling and darts.The air-conditioned apartment consists of 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries, and a seating area. A flat-screen TV is featured.Guests at the apartment can enjoy a continental breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, fishing is possible in the surroundings.Limoges is 29 mi from Ryokan Lankana, while Angoulême is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Angoulême – Cognac Airport, 25 mi from the accommodations.
- Friendly owners and really beautiful location!We are moving to France in a couple of months, and we are planning to stay here whilst we furnish our new house.Highly recommend!
- Logement trs agrable et trs propre . Magnifique jardin , entretenu par Franck , Petites attentions nous attendaient , Dosettes cafs , sucres disposition , Bouteille deau fraiche , et chantillons de produits de toilette . Merci aux propritaires
- L accueil trs chaleureux de Franck et Anna belle.Le cadre est superbe calme avec des animaux.Nous avons pass un trs bon moment.A recommander
- Nous sommes toujours trs bien accueillis et nous nous trouvons bien chez cet hte. Le logement est trs agrable et dot dune trs bonne dcoration
- Le cadre gnral, la dco japonaise et surtout laccueil des htes.Le petit djeuner
Boasting an outdoor pool and pool views, La Garenne is located in Exideuil. This holiday home features a private pool, a garden, barbecue facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.The holiday home has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.The holiday home offers a sun terrace. Guests at La Garenne can enjoy tennis on site, or fishing in the surroundings.The nearest airport is Angoulême – Cognac Airport, 24 mi from the accommodations.
- We received a warm welcome at this beautiful cottage. Its a wonderfully peaceful setting by the river and our girls loved the pool.
- Everything. House and garden well presented, had everything you need for a short break. David and Heather are great polite hosts.
- Great location right by river. Bed was comfortable, good shower and kitchen was well equipped. Overall a very pleasant stay!
- Les propritaires sont trs charmants. La maison tait trs propre et ne manque de rien, il y a vraiment tout. Petite prcision, cest une cafetire senseo qui fait aussi cafetire filtre.
- Het is een prachtig huisje gelegen aan de rivier de Vienne in het slaapstadje Exideuil.Het is er rustig. Je kunt er mooi wandelen, fietsen met goede conditie of ebike of poedelen in het eigen zwembad.Heather en Dave doen er alles aan om je het naar de zin te maken.
Maison Cogulet at Les Vergnes Gites
Holiday home Cogulet is a 6-minute drive from Exideuil and has an outdoor pool with views over the countryside. This property features a garden, a terrace and BBQ facilities. Guests have access to free WiFi and an on-site parking space.The Holiday Home includes a fireplace and a seating area with a TV. There is a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and an oven. The private bathroom comes with either a bath or shower.Activities in the area include cycling and hiking which can be enjoyed in the Astroblème de Rochechouart-Chassenon Natural Reserve, just a 19-minute drive from the Holiday Home.Limoges International Airport is 28 mi from the property and Poitiers – Biard Airport is 62 mi away.
- It was a lovely old cottage and well furnished with everything that we needed. We we particularly impressed by the hosts who gave us a warm welcome and helped us throughout are stay. They answered questions and gave us very useful recommendations on things to do locally.
- Spotlessly clean. Wonderful atmosphere and lovely hosts who live on site, so are easy to access if you need help. From the moment of booking, communication was just right. Your own little front terrace for dining. Comfortable living room. Nice features in the cottage too. Outdoor shared space with the other gites was lovely too, football, swings, ping pong, a small pool and a larger outdoor dining area with two BBQs! Plenty of space to chill out.
- Hosts were very welcoming and helpful. Really lovely gite with all you could need provided. Would definitely book again.
- Bien situe, endroit tres calme acces a tt facilement
- Les gtes sont en pleine campagne, au grand calme. Des activits touristiques intressantes et des randonnes sont accessibles proximit. Le gte, pour 4 personnes, est en trs bon tat, avec tout le ncessaire, et dcor avec beaucoup de got. Nos htes taient adorables. Sjour parfait.
Maison La Peruse at Les Vergnes Gites
Located in Exideuil, this holiday home features a shared, seasonal outdoor pool. The property is 29 mi from Limoges and features views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen has a microwave and a toaster and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are offered. The holiday home features free WiFi.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling.
- We loved the gite and pool and bbq facilities We had an opportunity to meet other families as well as our kind helpful host Kerstin and Stuart were very helpful in recommending outings and places to eat We will definitely book again with the hosts
- Stuart and Kerstin lovely host. The property was lovely for our 2 day stay with our two little dogs whom were welcomed.
- The climat in the cottages is splendid, cool when it is hot outside and warm in the winter. The hosts are the greatest hosts weve ever had. Everything you need is available or they take care of it. The surrounding is lovely. Nice shower with good pressure. English television was nice. Kitchen equipment great, you can make a meal for the whole family if you want because you dont find those small kitchen supplies you normally find in those holiday lets. You have your own inside parking space, so no hot cars. Outside shared BBQ kitchen with comforable table and chairs for an outside meal with a great view.
- Deuxime sjour pro et toujours au top Merci !Gite confortable dans un corps de ferme soign vraiment sympa.
- Propritaires charmants et attentionns.Accueil trs agrable.
Set in Chabanais, No name offers accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with a terrace.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Charroux is 24 mi from No name, while Oradour-sur-Glane is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Limoges International Airport, 23 mi from the accommodations.
- Good location not far from main route. It is a typical French house next to the church of the tiny village. Spacious room and bathroom, good bed, and very quiet. Breakfast was tasty and more than adequate.The hosts both English received us very hospitably, they gave us an excellent tip for a restaurant in the area. We have saved the address in our favorites and will definitely come back! With this price.. for us no hotel chain somewhere on a busy road. Thank you Pam and Ken.
- The internet pictures do not do justice to this exceptionally good value, spotlessly clean accommodation which is actually more of a suite than a single room, with an adjacent sitting room which has a mini fridge and tea and coffee making facility and also plenty of books and tourist info leaflets. The bathroom is equipped with a powerful hydro massage shower. The continental breakfast was very ample, including cereals, compote, yogurt, croissants, pain au chocolait, toast, tea, coffee and fruit juice.
- It was our first stop on our trip to Portugal, No Name was a lovely place, comfortable, a great place to stop for the night. The house had a very relaxing feeling to it, Pam Ken made us very welcome.Will definitely be using No Name again, its on our list.Our cat was also welcome to stay and we had off road private parking.Excellent value for money.
- Great location, deceptively TARDIS like inside. Room was very large and warm despite it being wet and windy. Bed very comfortable. Tea Coffee Making facilities available as well. Bathroom was excellent with a spa shower. Continental breakfast was plentiful and Pam Ken were excellent hosts. Helped refer me to a local estate agent notwithstanding I viewed 8 with a rival firm. 1 viewing with them and its completely turned my search on its head. Plenty to think about and when I return to either make a formal offer or do some more viewings I will definitely stay with them.Views out of the rear of the property were beautiful, lots of Limousin cattle grazing, an absolute gem of a stay.
- Very good fresh and warm croissant and pain aux chocolate, lots of toast and more. Coffee, excellent and plentiful. Comfortable bed, pleasant room, great shower, extra seating with tea, coffee and fridge. Very clean. Arrived and left in the dark, so cant comment on location besides it being in a hamlet and quiet which we like.
Le Vieux Notaire
Located in Chabanais, Le Vieux Notaire provides accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. With city views, this accommodations features a patio.Boasting a Blu-ray player, the holiday home has a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 4 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms with a shower and a bath. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a DVD player are available.There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking and cycling nearby.Charroux is 24 mi from the holiday home, while Oradour-sur-Glane is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Limoges International Airport, 22 mi from Le Vieux Notaire.
No reviews yet.
4 Rue du Lavoir
Featuring accommodations with a patio, 4 Rue du Lavoir is located in Chabanais. The accommodations is 8.7 mi from Saint-Junien.Boasting a DVD player, the holiday home has a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and an oven, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms with a shower and a bath. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Guests at the holiday home can enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the sun terrace.Charroux is 24 mi from 4 Rue du Lavoir, while Oradour-sur-Glane is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Limoges International Airport, 22 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Le Sanctuaire Des Gardiens
Le Sanctuaire Des Gardiens is located in Chabanais and offers a garden. The holiday home features garden views and is 26 mi from Limoges.The holiday home is equipped with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dining area and an oven, and a bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Limoges International Airport, 22 mi from the holiday home.
- The owners hospitality goes above an beyond. Never felt so welcome before. The place is fantastic.
- Welcoming and friendliness of the proprietor Facilities were perfect. Location excellent lots of things to do in the area.Enjoyed having outside space. Quiet and relaxingThe photograph dont do the gite justice
- Great garden, swing for kids and a sheltered relaxing spot near the garden with good shade and very comfortable seats. Very nice and welcoming hosts, very nice house with excellent facilities for families.
- Paul and Vicky were the most wonderful hosts.We were made to feel so welcome.There was a great welcome basket with a baguette, butter, jam, biscuits, milk and water as well as a bottle of wine!The cottage is very spacious and clean and comfortable.We had some drinks with Paul and Vicky on one of the nights in our cottage and they were so kind to invite us to dinner at their place on another night.We loved chatting with them and laughed a lot.Every thing you could need for a wonderful stay is in the cottage, and it is extra spacious.We highly recommend staying here as you can park your car outside the front door and not have to worry about anything.Its location is really good for visiting the local sights in the area, and we drove to several on the 3 days we were there.
- Gte irrprochable , accueil, propret, quipement, tout est pens et soign jusque dans les moindres dtails, , je recommande vivement,
Looking for: Best Hotels in Exideuil