The Stables is located in Elmstone. The accommodations is 13 mi from Margate.This holiday home features 1 bedroom, a TV, and a kitchen with a dishwasher.Guests at the holiday home can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Canterbury is 8.1 mi from The Stables, while Dover is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 69 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Hawthorne Cottage is set in Wingham. The property is 11 mi from Canterbury, and complimentary private parking is featured.The holiday home has 3 bedrooms, a TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher.The holiday home offers a barbecue. Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Dover is 17 mi from Hawthorne Cottage, while Margate is 13 mi away. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 71 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Dog At Wingham
Set within a Grade II Listed former coaching inn, this award-winning property occupies a prominent position opposite the church in the picturesque village of Wingham, just outside Canterbury.The Dog Inn at Wingham has been carefully restored to provide a harmonious fusion of 13th century features and modern comforts. All rooms are different sizes and layouts, some with heavy beams and amazing period features.The Dog Inn also has a very popular restaurant which is featured in Egon Ronay’s latest guide to the UK’s best restaurants and gastropubs. It serves traditional homemade meals, prepared using the finest local produce.
- What was not to like?? The staff were fabulous, the venue and its surroundings were just perfect, my evening meal was exceptional and the same with the breakfast.Thank you
- I am a food loverI loved the food. Was amazing!!!!!
- Breakfast was delicious, exceptional service and great value for money.. the staff were attentive, willing to accomodate any requests such as a coffee refill without blinking an eye..
- Lovely secluded terrace garden at the rear perfect for dinner and breakfastExcellent foodRelaxed atmosphere yet discreetly attentive staff
- The Dog has a lovely atmosphere.The staff were friendly and efficient, whilst taking good care to socially distance themselves and maintain good anti Covid protocols
Holiday Inn Express Ramsgate – Minster
With 24-hour check-in, the Holiday Inn Ramsgate Minster is 6 miles from the beaches of Margate. Close to Kent International Airport, there are 4 golf courses within a 10 miles radius.Air-conditioned rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Ramsgate feature powerful showers and internet connections. They also have flat-screen TVs, hair dryers and tea/coffee making facilities.international dishes are served in the Art Deco Great Room, where 270-degree windows offer stunning countryside views. The bar and lounge serves light snacks and shows live news and sports.The Ramsgate ferries are 5 miles from the Holiday Inn and the King George VI Memorial Park, overlooking the Channel, is a 10-minute drive. Free parking is available.
- First time staying there since the CV19 virus.Was very pleased with safety procedures.Room very clean.Breakfast was really good.
- Cleanliness, staff friendly polite. Breakfast good variety could have as much as you liked. Nothing was too much trouble for them if you asked for anything.
- Everything everyone all smiles and spotlessly clean
- All good, clean rooms with a late opening bar. Benefits of a very well stocked 24hr Coop Petrol station along with a McDonalds too just 100 yards away!!
- Modern very clean hotel. Fantastic family price including breakfast. Room facilities were great. Definitely would come again.
The Clarendon Hotel
One of our top picks in Deal. The family-run Clarendon Hotel enjoys an ideal seafront location, opposite the pier, in the popular coastal resort of Deal.Rooms are well equipped, each with a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee-making facilities, a work area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some guest rooms have views of the coastline and the shores of France on a clear day.There is free Wi-Fi access in the hotel’s public areas.Guests are just a 5-minute walk from central Deal’s rail station and a range of shops, bars and restaurants. Deal pier is moments away on foot.2 golf courses are within 15 minutes’ drive.
- Stayed in the family suite a gorgeous master bedroom and large bathroom plus anteroom with bunk beds. Very clean and amazing views. Staff friendly.
- The hotel is in a fantastic seafront location and close to all the local bars and restaurants. Seafront room meant, that as the road is fairly quiet that you can hear the sea with the window open. The hotel is clear, the room a great size and a comfortable bed. Although breakfast isnt provided the hotel do provide in room cereal, cereal bars and water. With fresh milk for the teas and coffees. Cant wait to stay here again
- quirkiness of layout of bedrooms, love the stairs going off in all directions.small Continental breakfast in room was ideal for our situation.shower was hot and powerful
- The bed was comfy and it was very quiet at night so we slept well. The location is also great, very central and it was very reasonably priced.
- Very good location on the water front. Parking in car park behind hotel was convenient. Staff were friendly and provided good service.Bathroom was spacious and clean.
One of our best sellers in Canterbury! Set in an old Victorian fire station, 10 minutes’ stroll from the city center and Canterbury West Rail Station, Arthouse offers free Wi-Fi and free secure parking, upon availability.All bedrooms have a king-size bed and either en-suite or separate private bathroom. There is also a lounge, kitchen and dining room. Attached to the main building is a townhouse featuring two bedrooms, lounge, a kitchen, bathroom and private garden.A selection of home-cooked breakfasts are provided by a local eatery 5 minutes’ walk away.Plenty of shops, restaurants and pubs can be found within 5 minutes’ walk. Both Canterbury Cathedral and Canterbury Castle are only 15 minutes’ walk away. St Martin’s Church and St Augustine’s Abbey, both World Heritage sites, are 1.5 miles away.
- location, ease of access from motorway ,,comfort ,facilities….and meeting the owners dog Chewbacca
- Very comfortable and interesting, quite stylish space. Very close to city centre. Parking a real bonus. Hosts very responsive to needs. Nice touches wine, sparkling water, sweets etc. on arrival. Books and games on hand if needed. Very comfortable spacious living space and bedrooms.
- The location was great as was the property. Artistic, quirky and beautiful. Felt very much a home away from home. Was super clean and welcoming. We really enjoyed our stay there and would like to return some day
- Quirky, well equipped property. Private parking for one car. Easy walk into centre of Canterbury. Helpful, friendly owners. Communication prompt.
- Lovely, comfortable property in a great location. Very amenable host. Great value for money.
Goss Hall Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Sandwich. Located just 12 miles from Canterbury, Goss Hall Bed & Breakfast offers free WiFi access and free onsite parking. With a garden and a terrace, the property is 30 minutes’ walk from Sandwich.Featuring garden views, each room includes a TV with satellite channels, a seating area, and tea and coffee making facilities. The en-suite or external private bath or shower rooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.Goss Hall Bed & Breakfast also offers meeting facilities and a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing and golfing. Overlooking the seafront, Princes Golf Club is just 10 minutes’ drive away and the Royal St George Golf Course is also nearby.Sandwich Railway Station is just 5 minutes’ drive away. Guests can explore the Sandwich and Pegwell Nature Reserve, just 8 minutes’ drive from Goss Hall.
- We were looking for a comfortable break where COVID restrictions would not make us feel we were confined to a room but that felt a little more like home. We certainly found that and were really happy with how comfortable and welcoming the room was. We were looked after really well and had everything we could need, and the location was a good base to explore the area in our car.
- This was the best BB Ive stayed in. Easy to find, beautiful location in very close proximity to Sandwich and Ramsgate. The owner was lovely and welcoming with a seamless checkin. Room was lovely, clean and refurbished with plenty of wardrobe space, chest of drawers and sofa with freeview tv. Ensuite was excellent with a fantastic shower/bath and towels. Bed was very comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was amazing. Plenty of flowing coffee followed by fresh pastries, cereal and a great menu. I chose the salmon with scrambled eggs that was 10/10. This was a great place to stay for work and I will be staying again….. bravo!
- We had a room in the annex building, it was very spacious with a very comfortable bed and lovely bathroom. Maggie really thinks of everything, we cant fault it at all. Other reviews have mentioned that a full English is not available but there are cooked items and if a full English is required you can request it. I had poached eggs and bacon which were lovely. The breakfast room is beautiful, as is the house and grounds. It is only a short drive from Sandwich, where you can find good restaurants. We look forward to returning soon!
- Excellent facilities. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Breakfast basket and hot food options were excellent
The Royal Albion
With views out over Viking Bay, the Royal Albion has a magnificent location, on the seafront, yet also close to the heart of the town.The Royal Albion was originally built in 1760 and Charles Dickens was a regular visitor. The famous Bleak House, Dickens’ home in Broadstairs, is within sight.The rear gardens lead out onto the town’s seafront promenade, with direct access to the sandy beaches.All of the 21 rooms have private bathrooms and each room has Sky satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Each room has a view of the historic town or of the bay.Wi-Fi wireless internet access is available in the entire hotel at an additional cost.A generous and tasty full English breakfast is included in the price.
- Amazing location I could hear the waves from my bed. Very clean and smartly decorated room.
- Breakfast was great! Location was awesome. Definitely pay a little more for the seaside room.
- very friendly helpful staff. Comfortable bed and lovely bathroom. My couple of niggles wouldnt stop me from going there again.
- Ideal location, on the seafront. Beautiful views. Nice clean rooms and friendly staff.
- The food and the wait service was excellent. The room had very nice coffee facilities and a comfortable bed. The decor was updated and the view was beautiful. The front desk staff was very helpful. The coffee bar section of the restaurant was very pleasant with great specialty coffees.
The Five Bells
The Five Bells is located in Eastry, 9.9 mi from Canterbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The double and family rooms have private bathrooms while the twin room has a separate private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. The Five Bells features free WiFi throughout the property.You can play darts and pool at the inn. Dover is 8.1 mi from The Five Bells, while Margate is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 34 mi from the property.
- Great staff, and delicious breakfast. They made me feel very welcome.
- Staff couldnt have been more friendly and welcoming, given the current climate. Thank you so much!
- Staff and management were extremely friendly and helpful. For the day I had to make a very early start before the scheduled breakfast time staff offered unprompted to give me a packed meal of delicious ham sandwiches and a drink which was left out for me to take with me, very welcome. The full English breakfast next day was what I had come to expect, just as delicious!
- Lovely traditional village pub with a wonderfully friendly and helpful landlady and staff. Excellent breakfasts and a delicious evening meal.
- Staff were excellent. And we were accepted into this very local Inn as part of the furniture. We will be back next year.
The Red Lion Stodmarsh
Set in Canterbury, 5.6 mi from Canterbury Cathedral, The Red Lion Stodmarsh offers accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a garden. The property is around 6.8 mi from University of Kent, 5.6 mi from Howletts Zoo and 5.6 mi from Howletts Wild Animal Park. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar.Continental and Full English/Irish breakfast options are available every morning at the inn.Canterbury Castle is 5.6 mi from The Red Lion Stodmarsh, while The Marlowe Theater is 6.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 28 mi from the accommodations.
- Breakfast amazing. Great people. Great food philosophy
- Great garden, beautiful view of surrounding farmland. Very helpful and engaging staff. Excellent food and wine. Fun fun fun
- Everything was amazing especially the bathroom and breakfast….. and the staff!
- Accommodation was excellent comfy bed fantastic bathroom , staff really friendly breakfast very good . Only had one evening meal which was also very good .
- The staff were amazing, worked so hard to ensure everyone was looked after. Amazing food and a lovely comfy bed. We loved our stay.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Elmstone