Sun Bay Villas
One of our top picks in San Miguel de Abona. Part of Tenerife’s Amarilla Golf Club, this stylish complex offers shared swimming pools, landscaped gardens and a free Wi-Fi zone. Each villa includes a flat-screen TV, a terrace and a modern kitchenette.Located 1,000 feet from the sea, Sun Bay Villas are a 5-minute walk from San Miguel Marina. The Amarilla resort also offers a tennis court, a horse riding center and a gym.The spacious duplex villas are decorated in elegant light colors, and include a fully-equipped kitchen, dining area, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Many have sea and pool views. Each villa offers free garage parking.You can prepare meals in the kitchenette, which includes a ceramic hob, dishwasher and washing machine. A supermarket and various bars and restaurants can also be found in the surrounding streets.
- Good and quiet place near ocean staff were excellent personal underground garage great pool
- Staff very helpful and friendly.Speaks good English and even German.
- Good location, quiet area, nice and big rooms, garage for car,
- Spacious, near the shore and lovely hiking trail very close.
- Villa was an excellent size and had lovely views over the marina. Sun rise was beautiful from the master bedroom balcony
Hotel Barceló Tenerife
One of our top picks in San Miguel de Abona. Hotel Barceló Tenerife offers luxury accommodations with beautiful sea views. The hotel has 8 swimming pools, free WiFi, and a fitness center.Rooms at the all-inclusive Barceló Tenerife are spacious and feature contemporary design. Each room has a balcony and hydromassage bath.Facilities include a terrace and a mini-spa with Turkish baths for an extra charge. The hotel offers evening entertainment and has a show hall.Guests can dine at the buffet restaurant La Cueva de Atxoña or at the à-la-carte restaurant La Proa. The hotel has 4 bars, including a pool bar.Hotel Barceló Tenerife has attractive gardens and guests can enjoy easy access to a 2625 ft² nature reserve. There are also tennis, paddel tennis and beach volleyball courts.
- I loved very attentive and friendly staff. Especially, we really enjoyed Mr. Jose Ramon who was so lively, friendly and kind. His knowledge of the place and suggestion of some fantastic options were great. He should be commended for his professional attitude. We also enjoyed his friendly conversations and nice big smile.It was also amazing that this place treat us very special with extra care and service. A complimentary champagne and snack was very much appreciated. We also enjoyed differs shows on each night and live music. It was very entertaining.
- We had a great time at this resort during our Christmas break. The staff went out of their way to make it a memorable Christmas for all guests.The food was amazing!
- This property was a amazing! The staff were very accommodating, the views were stunning, the amenities were perfect, the atmosphere was an overall delight!!! I would 100 recommend this resort and I plan to revisit in the future.
- The breakfast was good. A great selection and they had Gluten Free bread on offer which really made a difference.
- Food was excellent, the entertainment was excellent. Overall it was very pleasant to stay in the hotel.
Boasting a garden, water sports facilities and views of garden, Paloma Apartman is set in San Miguel de Abona, 1.4 mi from Playa Colmenares. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. The resort has an outdoor swimming pool and pool views, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All guest rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, microwave, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at the resort also have a mountain view. The units will provide guests with a fridge.Paloma Apartman offers a terrace. You can play table tennis at the accommodations.The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 4.3 mi from Paloma Apartman.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas. Mediterranean Palace is part of the Mare Nostrum Resort, located next to Camisón Beach in Playa de las Américas, Tenerife. The resort offers a spa, gym and tennis courts, as well as a large outdoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife are decorated in the traditional Canarian colors of blue and white. They feature a private balcony and satellite TV, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Mare Nostrum Resort’s buffet restaurant serves international food. Bar Vitamina serves freshly-squeezed juice and light snacks. Safari Shopping Center, with its shops and restaurants, is nearby.There is a hairdressing salon and a boutique shop. Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife has a large children’s play area and an entertainment program for children.Las Américas Golf Course and Siam Water Park are both within 10 minutes’ drive of the Mediterranean Palace. You can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 15 minutes.
- In general the property was well maintained, very clean and staff were helpful. Been Tenerife many times mainly round the newer Adeje hotels but you can not beat this for location . Excellent shops , superb beaches and extremely good reasonably priced restaurants all on your doorstep .
- Nothing special, as a hotel in this price category shall be nothing that you not find in other hotels as well. A bit tasteless breakfast and excellent gin tonic but expensive alsoAlissa from reception was very kind and helpful.
- Location of this hotel is the best advantage. Also, it always has a free parking spot. The room has a nice terrace. On my opinion in Mediterranean palace you get exactly what you pay for. It is not expensive but the rooms need renovation and the location is absolutely top.
- location breakfast pool the shops around the hotel little shop in the hotel nice cleaning ladies view pool side staff at the pool area ware very very helpful and nice music in the evening pool activities sports very clean wc in the public areas
- Great location, comfortable beds, everything youd expect from a five star hotel! Breakfast had the best spread Ive ever seen and all very tasty. Very helpful staff and brilliant facilities! Highly recommended
Tenerife Royal Gardens
Set next to Las Vistas Beach, Tenerife Royal Gardens offers accommodations with terraces. Set between Playa de las Américas and Los Cristianos, this attractive resort features an outdoor swimming pool and a bar.Each spacious apartment and studio at Royal Gardens Tenerife has a simple décor with white or wooden furnishings and finishes. The living area has a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV.Kitchen facilities include an oven, fridge, kettle, coffee maker and a toaster.Many shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the area surrounding the Royal Gardens Apartments and along the beachfront.Los Cristianos Port is less than 0.6 mi away. Tenerife Sur Airport is a 20-minute drive from the resort.
- I had such an amazing time at Tenerife Royal Gardens. The perfect location of the property, the stunning view from the apartment I was staying at, the great value and the friendliness of the staff made my vacation. Everyone was so helpful and welcoming! Outstanding experience! Thank you! I will be back!
- Couldnt of asked for more from accommodation,3 minute walk to the beach,Comfortable double bed,powerful shower,great air conditioning unit,clean as a whistle…You will struggle to find better than this
- The location of the apartments is amazing right on the seafront and at the start of the Golden Mile. The studio apartment we had B35was super modern and well equipped and the bed was in a separate area from the living room/kitchen which was an added bonus. The apartment had a good size balcony with table and chairs and sun loungers and it overlooked the pool and with a sea view. The staff are very friendly couldnt do enough for us. Would definitely recommend
- The apartment was lovely and spotlessly clean we were very pleased with it
- Location was great for shopping, restaurants and beach. Nice view from apartment and was a high specification.
HD Parque Cristobal Tenerife
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas. This extensive vacation complex offers spacious bungalow accommodations in the heart of Playa de las Américas, just 650 feet from the beaches of southern Tenerife.Enjoy a relaxing and fun family break in the year-round sunshine of this unique Canary Island with a stay at the Parque Cristóbal Tenerife. Its tropical grounds surround 2 huge outdoor swimming pools for adults, both heated in winter.Children can enjoy themselves in the supervised mini club or their own 2 swimming pools. Alternatively, stay active with a game on the tennis court or a session in the gym.Each apartment opens onto a private terrace and features a well-equipped kitchen.
- everything about this hotel was excellent the staff was great and it was very clean great location Can not fault it in any way.
- The room was very spacious. The location is very good. The staff was very polite and helpful.
- Amazing place , staff and location . Will be back in a heartbeat .
- Great location, very clean.Great helpful happy staff
- Amazing living spaces with plenty of room for 4 adults. Kept clean by brilliant cleaning service and the pool area is well organised with sunbed booking system.
Europe Villa Cortes GL
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas. Europe Villa Cortes GL is located on the seafront in southern Tenerife’s Playa de las Américas resort. It offers a fitness room, spa, 6 restaurants and luxurious rooms with private balconies.The Villa Cortes GL is styled in the manner of a luxurious Mexican mansion. Rooms feature custom-made Mexican furniture, satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Cortes has a beach club restaurant and a variety of gourmet dining options, offering Mediterranean, Mexican and Bavarian food. There are also 4 bars, including a beach bar. A buffet breakfast is offered and half-board rates include dishes from the specific daily menu of the half-board restaurant.The hotel’s outdoor pool features a waterfall and a children’s area. There is also a tennis court and a sun terrace with Balinese beds.Las Américas Golf Course is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Villa Cortés. Guests can also drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in 15 minutes.
- Quiet with lots of different areas to relax and sun bathe
- breakfast was fantastic. waitstaff lovely. most of the restaurants in the hotel were closed for time of year which was a bummer, esp b/c the neighborhood is fairly touristy and hard to find quality food. rooms were huge and very comfy
- Breakfast was outstanding. People went out of their way to please. Very friendly and patient Very clean.
- Everything about this hotel. Ive wanted to stay here since we stared visited Tenwrife when the kids were small. Not disappointed
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas. Featuring direct access to Camisón Beach in Tenerife’s Playa de las Américas, this stylish hotel offers a spa and an outdoor pool. Air-conditioned rooms include a balcony with ocean views and free WiFi.The rooms at Sir Anthony feature parquet floors and modern, elegant décor. Each one has a flat-screen TV, safe and mini-bar. There is a pillow menu and the private bathroom comes with hairdryer. Some rooms have a private plunge pool.Guests receive a welcome glass of cava on arrival. The Windsor Restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes, and it also features a terrace. There is a poolside juice bar and a private beach club offering live music.Guests can use the neighboring Mare Nostrum’s spa, where you can find a hot tub, fitness center and tennis courts. Las Américas Golf Course and Siam Park are 0.6 mi away. Tenerife South Airport is 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- Lovely location but very private with attentive staff
- I stayed in room 321, 100 perfect, very friendly staff.
- Location amazing. Staff at hotel very friendly. Love this hotel. Great balcony views
- Great location beach straight opposite the hotel, staff very polite and friendly.
- everything was great, location, breakfast and staff
Park Club Europe – All Inclusive Resort
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas. Set in tropical gardens just a few feet from the sea, Europe Park Club offers 2 outdoor pools, tennis courts and a free Wi-Fi zone. It is a short walk from some of the best beaches in the south of Tenerife.Rooms at Europe Park Club have a balcony and a ceiling fan. Decorated in warm colors, rooms include satellite TV, a seating area and a private bathroom.Each evening, you can dine in one of the complex’s restaurants, where you can enjoy buffet-style meals. Barbecue meals are served on the terrace of the Gavina restaurant, open seasonally.Park Club Europe features a gym, and offers a wellness program. It also offers a variety of activities including archery, volleyball, and football, among others.Europe Park is located in the popular resort of Playa de las Americas. You can walk to the beach in 7 minutes. The center of Los Cristianos is only 1.2 mi away.
- Great for family with children. Very nice facility, friendly staff, location.
- Hotel location was fab , lay out of hotel was perfect . Fabulous hotel
- Everything. Vast space. Guinea pigs koi in the pond spotless rooms friendly people fabulous facilities the pools were stunning choices of food great entertainment fabulous location….
- Lovely staff, food was good and exceptional entertainment
- I found the bar staff very friendly and helpful And petra on reception friendly and helpful Over all I enjoyed my stay
Bahia del Duque
Overlooking Duque Beach in Tenerife, the luxurious Bahia Del Duque is surrounded by 6 hectares of subtropical gardens. It offers 5 outdoor pools, fitness center and stylish accommodations with private balcony.At Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort you can choose between modern rooms and chic villas. All accommodations comes with LCD satellite TV and a bathrobe and slippers.The Gran Bahia del Duque complex offers 8 restaurants, including Italian and Oriental options. There are also 7 bars, including a juice bar and a beach bar.The hotel offers a huge variety of leisure activities, including aerobics classes and whale watching. There are tennis courts, a table tennis table and a botanical walking route.Adeje Golf Course and Siam Water Park are around 5 minutes’ drive from the Bahía Duque. You can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 15 minutes.
- The exceptional staff made a memorable experience event more memorable. The quality of the facilities were by far some of the best weve experienced.
- Very tranquil setting, location of the hotel near walking and shops was good. They had upgraded the gym since we last stayed here, which was also accommodating, pool and sports facilities are very good. Rooms are very clean, staff friendly, a truly relaxing holiday.
- Loved everything from welcome from staff to facilities to space and ambience of hotel
- Entire stay was fantastic as was the food and wine and service and the staff and their friendliness. This has just become our annual February destination of choice.
- The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Service is exceptional and the whole site is very well maintained and stunning to see. The villas are a little piece of heaven and we were made to feel very welcome and thoroughly looked after. Cant wait to return. This trip truly exceeded our expectations.
Looking for: Best Hotels in El Médano