Dahlonega Mountain Inn
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a continental breakfast, this hotel is located less than 5 minutes’ drive from Dahlonega’s historic center. Free WiFi is provided throughout the hotel.A microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each simply decorated room at the Motel Inn. Rooms are equipped with cable TV.A 24-hour reception and vending machines are available to the guests of the Motel Inn. Guests also have access to fax and photocopying services.Crisson Gold Mines, where guests can pan for gold, is located 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Chattahoochee National Forest is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Days Inn by Wyndham Dahlonega
One of our top picks in Dahlonega. On Highway 60, this motel is half a mile from historic downtown Dahlonega and the Dahlonega Gold Museum Historic Site. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and has an outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are included in all rooms at Days Inn Dahlonega. They have views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and come with a microwave and a refrigerator.The Holly Theater is is just over a half mile from the Dahlonega Days Inn. The entrance to Chattahoochee National Forest is a 10 minute drive away.
- Great location! Easy and convenient to get to where we were going
- Loved the staff! Very friendly and helpful in every way.
- It was extremely clean and the staff are wonderful. They give you very good direction on things to do and how you should plan to get the most out of your time there.
- Breakfast was convenient easily accessible. The location was perfect for sightseeing enjoying downtown.
- I dont know if they had sanitizer, I carry my own so it didnt matter. Breakfast was fine for a grab and go . It was located in check in office. I dont know if masks were available. I traveled with my own.
Holiday Inn Express Dahlonega
Holiday Inn Express Dahlonega provides free WiFi throughout the property and rooms with air conditioning in Dahlonega. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center and a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Holiday Inn Express Dahlonega can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at the accommodations.Helen is 28 mi from Holiday Inn Express Dahlonega, while Cumming is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Athens-Ben Epps Airport, 54 mi from the hotel.
- When I checked in the girl at the front desk was soooooo nice and sweet she definitely made us feel at home . Thanks so much we will be back
- Breakfast was affected byCovid 19 rules and guidelines.
- Great. Friendly staff. Very kind and good at answering all my questions
- They only had a grab and go bag breakfast fruit, cereal, drinks due to Covid19. I guess you cant blame the hotel for that. The location was great for us.
- Staff was excellent and attentive. Loved our rooms view and would definitely book here again
Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard is located in Dahlonega. The property provides garden views and a terrace.With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at the hotel also provide guests with free WiFi, while certain rooms will provide you with a patio. All guest rooms at Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard feature air conditioning and a closet.à la carte and American breakfast options are available every morning at the accommodation.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard.Helen is 17 miles from the hotel, while Cornelia is 24 miles away.
- The location of the property was great! Only about 10 minutes from downtown Dahlonega. The views from the front porch were majestic and perfect for an afternoon wine tasting. It was very quiet and peaceful. The room was cozy and very clean!
- It was clean and near everything we visited. Love the fire pit.
- Love the place, rooms very clean and quite. Beautiful settings.
- Location was great and we were in a cabin which was nicely decorated, clean and modern. Checkin worked great using the code process shared within an hour of arrival. Also loved the fire pit.
- beautiful and quiet. No TV was great and missing the news was wonderful. unfortunately, we were not able to try the wine or the food. Rooms were very neat and clean. Easy access to parking and Dahlonega square and surrounding wineries. sitting out back when the moon was rising, fire flies, and enjoying a glass of champagne with our friends. Just lovely.
The Dahlonega Square Hotel & Villas
The Dahlonega Square Hotel features rooms in Dahlonega. This 5-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The hotel also offers free WiFi and free private parking.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV, coffee maker and ironing facilities. The units have a desk.Blue Ridge is 30 mi from The Dahlonega Square Hotel, while Helen is 19 mi away.
The hotel is located at 135 North Chestatee Street.
The Grand View, Mountain View, Miners Ridge and Golden Pines Villas are located at 36 Choice Avenue, just across the square from the hotel.
The Historic Villa is located at 40 South Park Street.
- The location was wonderful. Easy access to shopping and eating. Loved the house kitty cat and outside firepit.
- The staff was very welcoming and friendly. The room was extremely spacious and had ample room for our luggage. The codes for the doors made it very easy to get in and out of the location. Its conveniently located near pretty much everything.
- Property was only a block away from all the festivities!
- Nice size rooms. On the main street of Dahlonega.
- Covid truly put a damper on the amenities of the hotel, between social distancing, no breakfast, etc. I was very impressed with the bedroom clean, spacious and quiet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Barefoot Hills offers pet-friendly accommodations in Dahlonega, 27 mi from Blue Ridge and a 10 minutes’ drive to Woody Gap. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing, cycling and hiking. Helen is 14 mi from Barefoot Hills, while only 10 minutes’ drive from Downtown Dahlonega.
- Dog friendly. Has walking/hiking path on property. Great craft beers and ciders in cafe. Nice outdoor area with great view, fire pit and swing.
- The setting was nice. It was rustic country, typical N.Ga. mountain with good views. I enjoy camping, this had woods with really nice rooms!
- The bedding was lovely, high quality and mattress excellent!
- Great location experience nature with friendly, wholesome and caring staff.
- The accommodations were wonderful. Such great use of space!! The property was absolutely beautiful.
The Limelight Inn
The Limelight Inn in Dahlonega provides accommodations with a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. The air-conditioned rooms provide a garden view and come with a desk and free WiFi.Guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. The rooms include a wardrobe.The Limelight Inn offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Helen is 27 mi from the accommodations, while Cumming is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Athens-Ben Epps Airport, 55 mi from The Limelight Inn.
- The owner are so nice and work with IF you need to change a date and are very helpful. The place is beautiful, clean,very nice, comfortable and so on!! Nothing is wrong with it!!
- The Limelight Inn is a hidden treasure just outside Dahlonega. The property was well kept and the rooms were amazing. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast and staff were all amazing.
- Love the spacious room, bathroom, big shower, and cleanliness. We hung out on our little private porch. I enjoyed the pillow spray too. Staff were there for anything we needed. The hospitality house where you get water and breakfast was lovely and comfy too. Customers relaxed together in it. 6 feet apart of course. Spot on!
- One of the best inn we stayed. Will recommend it to everyone. Love the chapel and tranquility.
- The breakfast was so very delicious!! They had a ton of options and it was made fresh that morning. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. Would absolutely stay again if I am in the area.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Dahlonega – University Area
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Dahlonega – University Area is located in Dahlonega.Blue Ridge is 30 miles from the hotel, while Helen is 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn Dahlonega Near University
One of our top picks in Dahlonega. The Quality Inn hotel is located less than one mile from North Georgia College & State University. The city hosts many gold mining attractions like Dahlonega Gold Museum Historic Site, Consolidated Gold Mines and Crisson Gold Mine.This Dahlonega, GA hotel is only 12 miles from the North Georgia Premium Outlets and 28 miles from Helen. Additional points of interest include Camp Frank D. Merrill, Hidden Lake Academy and Nicklaus Golf Club at Birch River. Several wineries, including Frogtown, Three Sisters Vineyards, Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery and the BlackStock Vineyards and Winery, are only a short distance away from the hotel.Fishing, horseback riding, hiking along the Appalachian trail, whitewater rafting, canoeing, camping and panning for gold are just a few of nature’s adventures awaiting travelers. The hotel is near many family-style restaurants, antique, craft and gift shops and numerous buildings on the national register of historic places.Guests of this hotel are provided with many amenities, including free continental breakfast, free local calls, the seasonal outdoor pool, free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms and a business center.All guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, irons, ironing boards and cable television. In addition to standard features, some rooms have whirlpool bathtubs. Ample bus and truck parking is located on the property.
- breakfast could have been better. They only had sweets to choose from. would have been good to have some cereal and milk or something. Breakfast was only available from 79 am , open to ten would have been awesome.
- The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable.
- Very clean rooms and friendly staff. Great breakfast selection and close to downtown and great restaurants!
- Its not in the heart of downtown Dahlonega, but its very close. We were wine tasting around the area and it was a very convenient location.
- I was alone and arrived late. The front desk called my room to make sure I had gotten in safely. Top notch customer care!
Forrest Hills Mountain Resort
Located in Dahlonega, Georgia, this mountainside resort features on-site horseback riding. Guests can enjoy access to a swimming pool and outdoor hot tub as well.A flat-screen TV comes standard in each room at Forrest Hills Mountain Resort. Rooms also feature dining areas and balconies.Restaurant facilities, including family dining, couples only dining and banquet halls, are available at Forrest Hills Resort. A volleyball court and basketball court are available for guest enjoyment as well.Carriage rides at Dahlonega Carriage are just 2 minutes’ walk from this resort. Amicalola Falls State Park is 6.5 miles away.
- I enjoyed the entire scenery. It was extremely different from sunny florida. I enjoyed waking up early and watching the horses while standing on the patio. The hospitality was great and the breakfast was also tasty.
- Very nice accommodation. Food was good. Close to the Christmas functions on the square
- Tammy at breakfast was absolutely amazing. So kind and nice to talk to. The room was perfect. Loved the fireplace and the two balconies. There was even rocking chairs and an outdoor couch on the second floor balcony. Then a porch swing on the first floor balcony. The grounds were beautiful. We plan on going back in the fall to see the changing of the leaves.
- The winding trails, family atmosphere, homey welcome, and fantastic staff who go out of their way to help.
- Restaurant was fabulous, plus very conveniently in walking distance and the free breakfast was amazing.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Dahlonega