The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort
This exquisite resort nestles between the Tramuntana Mountains and the glistening Mediterranean Sea – the perfect place to enjoy a luxury stay on this beautiful Balearic island.The exclusive offering of the St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort includes personal butler service and canopy beds beside the outdoor swimming pool. You can also enjoy a round on the seafront golf course.The elegant, dazzling white interior features facilities ranging from an indoor pool to a gourmet restaurant. Throughout the building you can admire the best of modern Majorcan art.Each of the hotel’s luxurious rooms opens onto a spacious balcony offering views of the lush gardens.
- Beautiful grounds, very spacious so even when the hotel was full it didnt feel crowdedExcellent outside terraces to enjoy a glass of cava looking out across the bay.Staff who catered for your every need from booking restaurants to advice on where to go
- Beautiful location easy walking distance to restaurants near harbor and a short drive to downtown Palma.
- The service is second to none. The hotel butler Sabine greeted us on arrival and made sure everything was taken care of. From hotel reservations to packing and unpacking our bags. Food at the hotel is also of a very high level, even if its just a club sandwich. The outdoor area is fantastic and spacious with a beautiful garden area next to the pools.The hotel is also in close reach of Port Portals with a vast choice of restaurants and bars. Its not cheap but you get what you pay for, and its worth it!
- The hotel was great, all the staff was super friendly and helpful. Dinner at Es Fum was really nice and well worth the money. Highly recommend the whole experience.
- Fabulous staff very friendly and helpful we had a three month old baby with us and nothing was too much trouble. Great breakfast buffet and both restaurants were good.
Lindner Golf Resort Portals Nous
Lindner Portals Nous is located within Mallorca’s Bendinat Golf Course, 3.1 mi from Palma. It offers a free spa, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and spacious, air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony and free WiFi.The Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort Portals Nous has colonial-style décor, with African influences. It is surrounded by extensive gardens and terraces, ideal for relaxing.The spa features 2 saunas, a Turkish bath, sunbeds and experience showers. Treatments are available for an extra charge.Overlooking the golf course or swimming pool, each room has flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar and a seating area. A bathrobe, slippers and hairdryer are included in the bathroom.The Lindner Portals Nous Resort’s restaurants serve gourmet international and Mediterranean-style cuisine. There is also a poolside bar.Free private parking is offered at the Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort Portals Nous. Palma and the Porti Pi Shopping Center can be reached in 10 minutes by car or bus.
- Lovely large room at a reasonable price overlooking the grounds and pool. Really friendly staff who were very kind and accommodating
- Hotel looked great, clean, interesting building, great pool, lots of sunbeds no need to get to the pool very early, great breakfast and a good price from booking.com
- Plenty SunloungersRelaxed Environment Great Breakfasts
- Excellent geographical situation, very quiet, in a beautiful site. Spacious and very well arranged room. In a cosy decor, very pleasant atmosphere.Not at the seaside but the hotel offers at anytime shuttles to the beach as well as to the Bendinat golf course.Very good wifi connection, both inside and outside. Very nice hotel staff.
- Beautiful hotel zthis is our second stay Spotlessly clean luxury hotelFabulous food Rooms spacious and well equipped Clean towels daily in room and for poolside use Outside pool area relaxing with plenty of sun bedsStaff very friendly and courteous Short taxi ride into Port
Europe Playa Marina
Offering direct access to the sea between Cala Contesa and Es Fortí, this seafront hotel features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Rooms at Europe Playa Marina enjoy sea views. Free WiFi is provided.The Europe Playa Marina is just a 15-minute drive from central Palma. Palma Airport is 25 minutes away.Rooms feature bright, Mediterranean-style decoration and include a private balcony. They come with satellite TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A safe is available at an extra cost.Europe Playa Marina also has a table tennis table. The poolside La Taberna offers light meals. Guests can enjoy cocktails on the terrace of the Pergola Bar.
- Nice staff, good food, renovated rooms, good size of the bathroom
- I can not say enough fabulous things about this hotel! The amazing views, accommodation s and staff! Ariana, Stephany, Joshua, Ivan and Lucas!! lovely breakfast too! I hope to return.
- The property was great. The area was great we walked down to a couple of little bars. The view was spectacular. The rooms were clean and nice. The shower was fantastic!
- Charming environment with a great view, close to nice restaurants.
- The hotel is designed well and very clean. The staff were very friendly. Its in a lovely, quiet location on the coast, next to some coves for swimming. All the guests were over 35, mostly 45, which makes it perfect if you want to sunbathe, relax, swim, read and decompress. If you want to do more, you can take a bus stops outside or a taxi.
Calanova Sports Residence
Calanova Sports Residence features a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a bar and shared lounge in Palma de Mallorca. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The air-conditioned rooms provide a sea view and come with a wardrobe and free WiFi.At the resort, each room has a balcony.A continental breakfast is available daily at Calanova Sports Residence.The accommodations offers a terrace. The area is popular for canoeing, and car hire is available at Calanova Sports Residence.Popular points of interest near the resort include Cala Major Beach, Cala Major Beach and Miró Mallorca Foundation. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 12 mi from Calanova Sports Residence.
- The location was perfect and fun being in a marina with access to all the activities etc. The food at both the rooftop bar/cafe and the restaurant downstairs was excellent. It was very quiet when we stayed, the whole experience was wonderful.
- I had a wonderful stay! As a solo female traveler, I felt very safe comfortable in the area. Unfortunately, I did not get to enjoy the water sports due to heavy wind, however overall I had a very pleasant experience. Also, the staff was very lovely and helpful.
- The hotel is in a great location, service also is really good, Alberto the manager was a great guy and always willing to help.Supermarket is 2 minutes walking, beach is 1 minute walking. Hotel is new, rooms are okish size and all rooms have a great view. Certainly recommended.
- The residence is new with very nicely arranged rooms. We appreciated the posibility of water sports. It is possible to park for free in the streets oposite to the residence.
- Since i was personally looking for a quiet and peaceful place this was the perfect fit!! The view, the staff, the hotel everything was great. I am already planning my next trip there with my family. Few things internet for example came out but were greatly managed by the staff right away!!Sincerely i had an amazing time and.. I am French!!
Globales Cala Viñas Adults Only 16+
This adults-only hotel enjoys wonderful views of the Mediterranean and an outdoor swimming pool. It offers a tempting combination of peace and relaxation.All of the air-conditioned rooms at Globales Cala Viñas have a balcony, most with views of the sea or the cove. Decorated in a contemporary style, they also have flat-screen TV and a fridge.To relax there is the swimming pool, plus a selection of sports and games including tennis and mini golf. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby. The hotel also has a spa, where you can enjoy a range of treatments at an extra cost. Pay parking is available on request.The hotel is located in the southwest of Mallorca, just 19 mi from Palma de Mallorca airport, not far from Palmanova.
- Staff very friendly Tasty foodThe room view Calm location Clean room and clean towels
- Clean hotel with an amazing view on the ocean and beach, many amenities spa, pool, gym, sauna, bar, etc.. Friendly and professional staff! Food was unfussy and nothing special, but the buffet is diverse enough to not get bored of eating the same thing.
- Beautiful view, great breakfast, close to the beach, staff is great
- Amazing view if you book a room with sea view.Tasty food. I cant say there was much of variety, but everything was tasty.Good cocktails included in allinclusive.Quite new and comfortable sunbeds and umbrellas, big pool.Nice A/C in the room.
- All food presented well and refreshed when required Restaurant staff always cheerful and on hand to hel. Used plates cleared efficiently.Water on tap but please label it clearly still / sparkling as the other products are.
Valentin Reina Paguera – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Paguera. A short distance from glorious, Mallorcan beaches, Valentín Reina Paguera Adults Only features a palm-fringed pool, sea views from your balcony and fantastic spa and fitness facilities.Stay at your pace this holiday and take advantage of the Valentin Reina’s impressive facilities. After soaking up the sunshine on the poolside loungers, take a moment to enjoy the lush, tropical gardens before heading to the pool for a refreshing swim.Later, head to the gym for a workout, make sure you reward yourself with a session in the Valentin’s sauna and hot tub.Once you are fully relaxed, let yourself be entertained by the Valentin’s team who offer live music and social games.For dinner, choose from characteristic Mediterranean dishes with delicious fresh produce as well as international cuisine to complement your characteristically, Mallorcan holiday.
- The breakfast and dinner were both excellent! The staff are super friendly and have a genuine smile on their face. They even sent us a bottle of champagne and some fruits to our room upon our arrival which is so sweet. The ocean and Mountain View is stunning! Like the area around the hotel so much, short walk to everything, the restaurant around the hotel has a large diversity too. Highly recommend!!!
- Entertainment was very well organized every night different shows. Loved the swimming pool. The receptionists were very helpful. Hotel is very close to the beach. The bed is very comfortable.
- Good breakfast with various meals. Dinner was also very good tho a bit too rushy. The location is awesome, maybe not as much the one of the hotel but Paguera overall not too many people and awesome awesome beach and nice area
- The hotel was quiet which made it ideal for a relaxing vacation. View from the room 10th floor was excellent. Very long, beautiful sandy beach about 45 minutes from the hotel. The streets right around the hotel are quiet, but a few streets away there are plenty of restaurants, cafes and shops with rather busy evening/early nightlife if that is your sort of thing. Everything gets empty for the late night though which was definitely a big plus for us. The selection of food for both breakfast and dinner was good. Rooms and all other areas are very clean and well kept. The bar, the restaurant and the pool area is really nice and looks new. Above all, the genuinely friendly and helpful staff what makes this hotel stand out.
- Totally friendly Staff. Greetings to Toms, the best waiter in the region. He is doing a great job at the poolbar! Reception was friendly as well. Easy CheckIn and easy CheckOut. Welcome drink when we arrived. Luggage delivered to the room. Everything clean as it should be. Good work from the room maids. Pool not too crowded but still a good mood around the pool. Nice animators and good evening program maybe sometimes lil bit boring. The location is a great tradeoff between central location and quite balconies.
Grupotel Nilo & Spa
Located just 650 feet from Palmira Beach, this hotel provides well-equipped accommodations and a fantastic outdoor pool. It offers free access to its spa.Grupotel Nilo & Spa has charming gardens with loungers. There is a children’s pool.There is an on-site gym, and the spa features steam baths, hot tubs, an ice cave and much more. Massage and beauty treatments are also available.After a wholesome meal in the evening, let yourself be entertained by the Nilo team. There are many bars and restaurants around the hotel.
- The room is big, spacious and clean. I loved that it has a Balkon. The staff were friendly and helpful
- Close to sea and beach, good public transport connection, excellent ! breakfast and dinner. Near to highimpact bar and restaurantsGood swim pool and garden
- The staff were friendly and helpful and the hotel was clean and wellkept. Good variety for breakfast/dinner and especially good fruit choice. The bathroom was particular spacious and the location was near the main boulevard but quiet.
- Fantastic breakfast! 5 min walk to the sea! Very nice pool area!
- Amazing big rooms, quite, not far from beach and good restsurante, balcony, breakfast with champagne… I am very thankful this hotel for my vacation.
FERGUS Club Europa
Surrounded by nature, FERGUS Club Europa is located in the hills outside Peguera, on Mallorca’s south-west coast. It offers 3 outdoor pools, a fitness center and tennis courts.The accommodations at FERGUS Club Europa features tiled floors, a private balcony and a TV.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food. There are also 3 bars, including 2 poolside bars. A minimarket and a children’s playground is also available on site.FERGUS Club Europa offers a varied entertainment program for children and adults.Andratx Golf Course is just 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. You can drive to Palma Airport in just under 30 minutes.
- I liked the food and the kids swimming pool. The staff was very helpful and polite. There were many activities for kids too. There is a bus that takes you to the closest beach.
- Everything was excellent. Food, staff, reception staff, pools. Only thing is its a very busy resort so relaxation is difficult. Perfect for families with young children. Mine loved his week here.
- StaffRoomsAvailability of fresh fruit vegFood quality
- Tout est disposition tout au long de la journe il est juste dommage que les piscines ferment 18.00 tu ne peux pas en profiter en rentrant de l exterieur … mais sinon l hotel est bien quip et le personnel est agrable
- De ligging van de kamer. Nummer 168. Kamer was ruim. Netjes en schoon.Ook de zwembaden waren leuk en het eten erg lekker.
Steigenberger Hotel and Resort Camp de Mar
Set between the mountains and the Mediterranean Sea, this luxurious holiday resort offers free access to the spa and a golf course at a cost. Camp de Mar Beach is 1,000 feet away.Its Moorish-inspired buildings are surrounded by the fairways of the Andratx golf club, allowing you direct access to one of the island’s most prestigious courses.Rooms at Steigenberger Hotel and Resort Camp de Mar offer views of the pool, golf course or the sea. The private bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort.The spa center offers an indoor pool and a gym free of charge. Beauty treatments and massages are available for an extra cost.Guests can enjoy drinks by the poolside all day before trying the Majorcan specialties served in the resort restaurant.
- Hotel has a very nice setting. It has couple restaurants and close proximity to the beach. Golf course is one of the best ever configuration wise. Its nice and quiet for couples and families.
- Excellent pool and pool bar. Considering Covid was high they dealt with it all well. Hotel resturants closed so ate next door at Campinos which was superb..
- There is a superb restaurant CAMPINO which underline the Mediterranean flair. Top 3 places on Mallorca!
- Room, food and spa, valet parking 27.00 extra was great even though should be included as there is no alternative.
- Cleanliness. Great location with restaurants nearby. Good views and balcony large and sunny.
THB El Cid – Adults Only
This recently refurbished holiday resort has a fantastic seafront location in a beautiful Mediterranean setting, conveniently positioned just a short drive from the airport. It has free Wi-Fi.THB El Cid – Adults Only, with its peaceful, seaside location, offers well-appointed accommodations, sea views and great facilities and offers a great base while you enjoy all Majorca has to offer.You will never be short of things to do at this complex that features 3 swimming pools (one heated), gardens, a tennis court, a bicycle garage and table-tennis. Guests will also find a sauna, steam bath and a gym.Seasonal hotel: open from February to October.
- The room and view were perfect. The meals were great too.
- Location was great. The breakfast was better than average. Lots of choices.
- Everything was great We totally recommend it. The location is perfect, just at the beach. The room was spacious and very clean. It had a very nice view at the seaside. The breakfast and the dinner were very diversified buffet and tasty.The staff is very kind and thoughtful to all our requests we had. Hotel muchas gracias de nuevo por todo!
- Loved the location close to the beach. The room was beautiful and had a great view oceanside. Enjoyed having a balcony and the bar was so reasonably priced.
- The Location of Hotel was fantastic, view and services
Looking for: Best Hotels in Costa d´en Blanes