Austons Down Farm
Set within 100 acres of Arden’s Special Landscape Area, the family-run Austons Down Farm offers free Wi-Fi throughout and free onsite parking. This award-winning countryside property is just 20 minutes’ drive from Stratford-upon-Avon.With views over the gardens, the modern Queen Anne-style house offers rooms with a sitting area, a flat-screen TV, and tea and coffee making facilities. The en-suite bath or shower rooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.In the mornings, Austons Down Farm serves full English breakfast and Eggs Benedict. Dishes are prepared using locally sourced produce, alongside a selection of cereals, juice, toast, and preserves.Austons Down Farm has sheep, horses, and chickens in the surrounding pasture. Guests can enjoy beautiful walks, from the doorstep. The historic town of Warwick is just 5 miles away and Leamington Spa is a 20-minute drive.
- Exceptionally clean and tidy, we were made very welcome. In a nice quiet location and I had one of the best nights sleep I have ever had away from home. Fantastic quality breakfast.
- Perfectly situated for visiting Warwick and Stratford upon Avon with local amenities and eateries a short drive away. The house is homely but with all current COVID 19 precautions in place which didnt impact on our stay.The hosts are welcoming and friendly as is the dog, Susie, without being obtrusive.We were lucky with the weather and took advantage of sitting out in the small summer house having tea and walking around the extensive farmland paths.Our room, overlooking the drive entrance, was clean, comfortable and well appointed with a seating area, comfortable bed and superb en suite.Breakfast was substantial, very tasty and cooked to our liking.Overall, perfect for a short break stay.
- What a lovely place this was. Very appealing to look at and set back in lovely grounds. Nicely situated in the countryside and on its own which made it nice and quiet and perfect for our needs. Very friendly hosts. Good breakfast which was served at different times so you didnt clash with anyone else in the current climate of COVID19. Big room with very comfortable bed and good sized bathroom with separate shower and lovely deep bath. All very very clean. Only a short drive to StratforduponAvon or Warwick/Leamington Spa. Got good advice on eating out at pubs in nearby villages. We cant speak highly enough of our visit. Excellent.
- Location was good Very peaceful and quiet. A decent walk to the nearest pub.
- We loved our stay. A beautiful house, friendly hosts, delicious breakfast. The walk around the farm was an added bonus. Absolute peace quiet.
Troilus is set in Claverdon. The property is 4.3 mi from Warwick and free private parking is offered.This holiday home has 3 bedrooms, a TV, and a kitchen with a dishwasher.Stratford-upon-Avon is 8.1 mi from the holiday home, while Coventry is 14 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 15 mi from Troilus.
No reviews yet.
Cressida is set in Claverdon. The property is 4.3 mi from Warwick and free private parking is offered.This holiday home is fitted with 2 bedrooms, a TV, and a kitchen with a dishwasher.Stratford-upon-Avon is 8.1 mi from the holiday home, while Coventry is 14 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 15 mi from Cressida.
No reviews yet.
The Falcon At Hatton
Offering a restaurant, The Falcon at Hatton – Country Pub, Restaurant and Hotel is located in Hatton. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a mini-bar and a seating area. There is also a refrigerator. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Extras include a desk, bed linen and cleaning products.At The Falcon at Hatton – Country Pub, Restaurant and Hotel you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. The property offers free parking.Birmingham Airport is 9.3 mi away.
- Everything!! Didnt expect the stay to be as nice as it was, especially for the price. Breakfast and dinner was superb.Would definitely stay again.
- Our room was one of a number in the old converted barn on the other side of the car park. The room was original and of a good standard. It was the best equipped room one could ask for. Even including an iron, an ironing board, a hair dryer, a fridge and an air cooler / dehumidifier for hot weather. The full English breakfast was of a high standard with the very best local produce, the bacon and sausage were excellent.
- Comfortable room. The restaurant meals were great!
- It was an extremely pleasant stay, excellent staff, great food. Cant fault it really.
- Delicious breakfast poached eggs, spinach and well cooked bacon with brown toast, nothing was too much trouble very good coffee too.
Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon
Just outside historic Warwick, this 4-star Hilton Hotel features a leisure center, stylish restaurant and modern rooms with WiFi access. Warwick Racecourse is a 10-minute walk away.The bedrooms at this hotel each have a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with complimentary toiletries provided. All rooms have a work desk and air conditioning. Some rooms have a sofa bed.Cino Café Lounge and Bar offers drinks, bar snacks and light meals. A buffet breakfast is available every morning. The Restaurant 360 serves an international menu in contemporary surroundings, and room service is also available. The property also has a Living Well gym available for guests to use.The Hilton Hotel Warwick is just off Junction 15 of the M40 motorway, 2 miles from Warwick Castle. Private on-site parking is available, and Stratford-upon-Avon is a 15-minute drive away. Birmingham Airport is 14 mi away.
- Very comfortable bed and room was quite spacious. Breakfast was very well organised with plenty of choice of cold an hot food to be selected from, quite an impressive display.
- All round very good, but the staff were supremely helpful and caring.
- Food was excellent staff amazing. Property is looking a bit old and worn.
- Lovely breakfast choice, friendly staff, comfy bed, quiet room
- Good selection, great English breakfast. I loved the mushrooms, they had vegetarian and non vegetarian options. Crunchy hasbrowns.
Stratford Manor – QHotels
One of our top picks in Stratford-upon-Avon. Located within 21 acres of beautiful Warwickshire countryside, Stratford Manor-QHotels is just a 5-minute drive from Stratford-upon-Avon. The 4-star hotel has a leisure center.The bedrooms each have a bathroom with free designer toiletries. All rooms feature a flat-screen satellite TV and WiFi access, and all have stylish modern decor.Guests can relax in the sauna and steam room at the Stratford Manor Leisure Club. There is also a fully equipped gym, an indoor swimming pool and a new spa with 3 treatment rooms.Shakespeare Restaurant serves a creative British menu featuring fresh local produce. Split over 2 levels, The Terrace Lounge offers specialty coffees, light lunches and real ales.QHotels Stratford Manor is just a 10-minute drive from historic Warwick, home to Warwick Castle. There is free on-site parking, and Birmingham NEC is a 25-minute drive away.
- Bedroom was spaciousBar food was satisfactoryBar area was very good
- Location was very nice and relaxing atmosphere. Room very comfortable and spacious.
- The hotel is modern and clean. Reception, bar and housekeeping were friendly and efficient. The pool looked amazing!
- Overall is great. It just bit dark in our room and need some work to adjust the water heater.
- Room was comfortable and not too hot. Breakfast was good, though staying there for 3 days, I got a bit fed up with exactly the same hot dishes each day. The food was better than I remember it being back in October! Reception staff always superfriendly, restaurant staff friendly but perhaps a bit more shy.
The Welcombe Hotel, BW Premier Collection
One of our top picks in Stratford-upon-Avon. The Welcombe Hotel; Best Western Premier Collection features an 18 hole, par 70 golf course. Located on the outskirts of the beautiful town of Stratford upon Avon, just 5 minutes from the M40. Complimentary parking is provided.The Welcombe spa has been upgraded in 2018. Improvements to the state of the art spa have included a newly tiled swimming pool, a new sauna, refurbished steam room, new relaxation loungers around the spa and the redecoration of the spa treatment rooms (advance booking recommended). Tennis courts are also on offer.Built in 1866, the 4-star hotel has had a £2.5 million refurbishment and features an impressive lounge, with a large marble fireplace, chandeliers and period furniture. It also has a Green Tourism Award.With air conditioning, the spacious rooms at the hotel are decorated in modern colors and feature TVs with Sky Sports. Rooms also include a work desk, tea and coffee-making facilities and bathrooms with a bath, shower and hairdryer.The Welcombe Hotel; Best Western Premier Collection is 2 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon, which features many tourist attractions including the Royal Shakespeare Company and Stratford Racecourse.
- The apartment and breakfast were comfortable and delicious. The WiFi was also great. I was a little worried at first since I saw a few reviewers mentioned the Internet was slow, but I had no problem with it at all.
- Aging grand hotel fine if you have a car. Not close enough to town to walk. Nothing within easy walking distance. Free parking. Nice garden.
- Beautiful building and gardens. Easy walk into town 2025 mins through countryside and quiet roads. Excellent facilities inc spa and nearby golf course. Unexpectedly lovely suite!
- The view from the dining room was exquisite. That and the architecture and surrounding fields were worth the trip.
- Beautiful estate. The apartment was great for us with kids.
Holiday Inn Express Warwick – Stratford-upon-Avon
This modern hotel is just off junction 15 of the M40 motorway, 2 miles from Warwick town center. Paid parking is available onsite, and the hotel offers free WiFi throughout.The rooms are air conditioned and have a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Additional amenities include an iron, ironing board and hairdryers. The bathrooms have a power shower.The Holiday Inn Express Warwick has a bar and lounge. A buffet breakfast with hot options is available each day in the modern Great Room. The bar has a large TV showing major sporting events. There is a traditional pub and carvery restaurant next door.The hotel has a meeting room with presentation equipment.Holiday Inn Express is less than 2.5 miles from Warwick Castle, Warwick Rail Station and Warwick Racecourse. Stratford-upon-Avon is less than 7 miles away. The NEC (National Exhibition Center) is 25 minutes’ drive away.
- Good value for money. Great location and short distance to Warwick Castle and StratforduponAvon. Although breakfast couldnt be eaten in the restaurant area, there was a good selection of food to take back to the room and we especially enjoyed the sausage and bacon butties.
- Breakfast alright. Not much option though. Close to town
- Inside hotel it was spotless, rooms were large and clean, I took dogs and they were welcomed in the hotel. Only charged 15 for the whole stay for both dogs! Wow! Excellent location near Warwick, such a beautiful town.
- The inside of the hotel was very clean, the rooms were tidy and big and the price and location was excellent!
- Great locationFantastic breakfast Friendly staffBrilliant family room
The Warwickshire Hotel and Country Club
One of our top picks in Warwick. Offering a spa center and sauna, The Warwickshire Hotel and Country Club is located 14.8 miles from Stratford-on-Avon, and 2.2 miles from Warwick Castle. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel features a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms with a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries. Guests can enjoy garden views from their room. Additional amenities include free tea/coffee making facilities and an in-room safe.The Warwickshire Hotel and Country Club features two 18-hole golf courses, a par 3 short course, driving range and tuition. Guests can also use the property’s gym, which includes facilities such as a 50 feet swimming pool, alongside a sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy pool. There is also a children-only pool available for families. For guests wanting spa treatments, they can book a Clarins or ESPA treatment at the hotel’s Aura Spa.Guests can also enjoy The Warwickshire Hotel and Country Club’s 3.1 mi jogging trail, which is located in the property’s arboretum.Warwick Racecourse is 2.4 miles from The Warwickshire Hotel and Country Club, while Warwick Hospital is 1.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 11.8 miles from The Warwickshire Hotel and Country Club.
- Bedroom and en suite were gorgeous. In addition the sound proofing between rooms meant we had a good nights sleep.
- Quiet location Staff were really helpful and attentive.
- Reception Desk people are always very pleasant. Checkin and out is very efficient. Rooms are very good Food is nice its very peaceful once you get through the door to where the rooms are.
- The Hotel is part of a Health Club and Gym, the facilities are superb if you choose to use them.We ate in the Restaurant twice, the food was excellent and the service from the Italian waiter was superb, he could not do enough for us.The Golf Course attached looked superb, and would definitely bring my clubs next time when the weather was a little warmer.
- The hotel is lovely, modern and clean. Breakfast was great. Bed was really comfortable and my room was nice and modern.
Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Stratford-upon-Avon. With a spa, the Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel & Spa has an award-winning restaurant and gardens and terrace. The River Avon is 1,300 feet away and Stratford-Upon-Avon is a 5-minute walk.The rooms all feature a modern bathroom, tea and coffee facilities, and a flat-screen TV. Many rooms have original period features and all have a work desk. Free WiFi access is available throughout the hotel, powered by the Cloud.The Manor Restaurant serves a creative menu using fresh local produce, and the modern bar is stocked with quality whiskeys and fine wines. Blue Lounge offers morning coffee and afternoon teas.The timber-framed Tudor building is surrounded by peaceful grounds, said to have held the first performance of A Midsummer Night’s Dream. There is also a spa with a swimming pool, gym, sauna and beauty center.The property has invested a significant amount in its modern meeting and business facilities, as well as the bar, lounge and public areas.Just a few minutes’ walk from The Royal Shakespeare Company, Macdonald Alveston Manor is a 10-minute walk from Anne Hathaway’s Cottage. Historical Warwick is a 20-minute drive away.
- Breakfast very good good for social distancing. Excellent choice. Very good location for walking into Stratford
- Staff were great very friendly and helpful food was really good the hotel is stunning and location is perfect for butterfly farm or walking into town
- Only stayed one night with breakfast whilst on way elsewhere. All good, considering restrictions re Coronavirus. Booked to stay again in few weeks time.
- Room was a bit tired looking as was in the new part of the hotel. Needs a little work done to it. Staff were great and all very well organized within the current climate.
- The room and the overall facilities and atmosphere of the hotel were all very good.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Claverdon