Willow Tree Cottages
This purpose-built country bed and breakfast is located in the beautiful rural Nottinghamshire countryside. Awarded a 3-star rating, there are traditional, comfortable rooms and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms at Willow Tree Cottages offer a TV, radio alarm, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Each room has first floor access and opens on to a courtyard.The Cottages are located in the village of Barnby in the Willows, just over a 30 minute car ride from the famous Sherwood Forest and the historic city of Nottingham.Guests are served breakfast in a well furnished separate breakfast room, which looks onto the pretty garden.
- First and foremost, we felt very welcome at Willow Tree. Its so nice to turn up to a genuine smile. The hospitality continued into this morning over a great breakfast, a typical English breakfast tailored to our preferences.The room itself was comfortable with good amenities. We also really liked the location its close enough to Newark and shops if you need them, but it was incredible to get out of the city and see green everywhere. I live in London, so this really is a luxury!
- Great to be a separate cottage for its independebce
- Breakfast was delicious. The beds were very comfortable. The host was warm, welcoming and friendly. There was plenty of tea/coffee bits. The shower was huge. Overall the room was perfect for our needs!
- Ideal location for Fulbeck and PFI karting tracks. Very Friendly staff and a great breakfast. Beds were warm and comfy. Plenty of hot water and good water pressure in the shower.
- She proprietor,warm and welcoming. Location, comfy bed best nights sleep in a while.
Best Western Plus Bentley Hotel, Leisure Club & Spa
In South Hykeham, on the outskirts of the historic city of Lincoln, this modern hotel and recreation center is ideally located just 8 minutes from the A1/Newark junction.The Bentley Hotel provides facilities for a range of guests. Recreation center visitors have access to the extensive facilities, which include a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room, an indoor swimming pool and a fully-equipped gym.The state-of-the-art Beauty Spa features a thermal suite with monsoon showers, foot spas, a salt vapor room and an aromatherapy steam room. There is also a Dry Floatation bed, hair salon, Relaxation Zone and treatment rooms.In addition to the convenient location, The Bentley Hotel provides business guests with 3 multi-functional rooms, with a capacity of up to 350 people theater-style. They feature all standard conferencing facilities, including free internet.
- Good breakfast. Helpful and relatively cheery staff. Great swimming pool. Plenty of parking.
- The reassurance that the hotel room was thoroughly cleaned, and all precautions for a safe stay had been taken.
- The hotel staff are a credit to Best Western and the location and facilities are excellent.
- Especially comfy bed. Convenient for the A46 but you can hardly hear the road.
- Great room when we changed it. Great breakfast apart from the coffee.
Just off of the A46 road, south of the city of Lincoln and with good access to the area’s major roads, the hotel features free parking and comfortable rooms at well-priced rates.The Ibis Hotel Lincoln is only a 15-minute drive from Lincoln Castle, Lincoln Cathedral and the historic Steep Hill district. The hotel is also in a great location for visiting Lincoln’s famous Christmas Market and the antiques fairs of Swinderby and Newark.All of the modern and comfortable rooms with private bathrooms receive plenty of natural daylight and have large working desks. Each room has a 20-inch flat-screen TV with pay-per-view movies. Wired internet access is available in each room for an additional fee. Wi-Fi wireless internet access is also available.For a small additional charge, guests can use the Total Fitness gym, just a 2-minute walk away, which also has a large swimming pool.The hotel has a bar, with hot snacks 24 hours a day and a restaurant open in the evenings. In the morning, guests can enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast.
- Service was great and i greatly appreciate the service!
- Staff was courteous, clean room/bathroom, large FREE parking, bed very comfortable.
- booking in quick and easy. room comfortable. liked the tea and coffee with biscuits.
- The room was clean and comfortable. We could have done with a second spare pillow, not just one spare but other than that ok. TV remote did not work but only a minor problem really
- Staff was excellent. Room was clean. Location was good to visit the Christmas Markets. We were a little unsure but decided to take the Park and Ride. It was great. Very efficient and runs frequently until 10PM.
Windmill Farm Lincoln by Greene King Inns
One of our best sellers in Lincoln! Windmill Farm Lincoln offers everything under one roof: A striking hotel with dining, a beer garden with an outside play area for children, and parking for over 300 cars.The hotel offers a welcoming escape from the world outside, with stylish rooms that are furnished to ensure your relaxation and comfort. All rooms are fully equipped with a bath/shower, tea/coffee making facilities, television, trouser press and hairdryer.
Windmill Farm Lincoln also has conference facilities for up to 200 delegates.Please note all of the rooms are located above the function room and noise from functions may be heard up until midnight.
- I only intended to y 23 nights but needed to stay 5 in total and the staff were extremely helpful in facilitating my extra at very short notice. All staff in both the hotel and bar/restaurant were friendly and helpful. The housekeeping staff were also very friendly and accommodating with a lovely sense of humour to boot.Rooms were clean and quite spacious and competitively priced. A very nice hotel and experience
- I thought the hotel was nice and cute, handy having a pub attached too.Staff were friendly.
- We had the largest room in the hotel so it was super spacious. The bed was so comfy, I havent had a good nights sleep like that in ages! Staff friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Plenty of parking. Only downside was we couldnt get a table to have something to eat as they were booked up, even though there was only me and my 10 year old nephew.
- all the staff were very pleasant the food in the restaurant was excellent we have stayed here a few times before and will do so again hopefully next year
- The food was good in the restaurant/bar. The Staff were extremely friendly and very much helpful. The entire experience was very stressfree and the 24hour desk was helpful when returning late from an event to the hotel.
Damon’s Hotel offers accommodations in Lincoln with easy access to the A46. Lincoln castle is 5 mi away from the property.Rooms are equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV, tea and coffe making facilities and a private bathroom. Damon’s Hotel features free WiFi throughout the property. Hotel guests are also provided with a 20% discount on food in the popular restaurant next door.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lincoln University is 3.1 mi from Damon’s Hotel, while Lincoln Medieval Bishops’ Palace is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- The staff were very friendly. It was our wedding anniversary and we mentioned it to one of the staff and when returning to our room, after dining, there was a card from the hotel staff! Very thoughtful. All the staff were wearing masks and made you feel safe. Very pleasant experience.
- Very clean, facilities in the room were fantastic. Staff were very nice and helpful.
- Great location . Restaurant is fab . Room is lovely and clean . Breakfast was yum
- Friendly staff, nice facilities, good location for us.
- Everything! Lovely room, nice bath, spacious, clean, friendly staff.The staff at the hotel quickly resolved a problem with the family in the next room who were arguing they were asked to leave the staff dealt with this in a quick and professional manner.
Eagles Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Eagles Guest House offers accommodations in North Hykeham, 27 mi from Nottingham. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and private bathrooms are available in all rooms.Lincoln is 4.3 mi from Eagles Guest House, while Grantham is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport, 26 mi from the property.
- You can tell that this is a well looked after and cared for guest house, with a lot of thought and pride put in to rooms and breakfast options. with in the guest welcome pack is a very impressive list of where the products for breakfast where obtained.
- Heather and Eric where fantastic hosts and couldnt have done anymore to make our stay more enjoyable. The breakfast was great freshly cooked and hot with cereal juice and coffee on tap. Would recommend highly staying at the Eagles and would return again when in Lincoln.
- Well equipped, Spotless, Friendly, Helpful, excellent breakfast
- Property is lovely and clean. Has off road parking and the staff were there to welcome me when I checked in late. Lovely hospitality and will surely come and stay there again
- Heather was extremely welcoming and made us feel at home. Warm room and lovely shower room. Good choice for breakfast expertly cooked by Erick.
The Hare and Hounds
The Hare and Hounds is located in Fulbeck and offers a restaurant, a bar and a terrace. The property is 26 miles from Melton Mowbray.The bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV.The bed and breakfast offers a Full English/Irish or gluten-free breakfast.Lincoln is 15 miles from The Hare and Hounds, while Grantham is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Doncaster Sheffield Airport, 43 miles from the accommodation.
- Very friendly service, comfortable accommodation, excellent food.
- Location was very pleasant. Staff were very friendly and attentive. The food was excellent for the meal that we had in the evening and the breakfast was very good also
- Great location in a small quiet village but still easily accessible from both the A1 and the A17 with Lincoln, NewarkonTrent and Grantham all within short driving distances. Room was small but well appointed, comfortable bed and plenty of tea and coffee making facilities that were replenished daily. Good breakfast.
- The food was excellent, friendly staff, clean and comfortable
- Excellent place, food tremendous and fantastic staff, all in all we had a lovely three night break here. I would definitely recommend and we will be going back.
The Loudor is a 4-star family-run guest house in North Hykeham, 3 miles from Lincoln city center. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, homemade biscuits and free parking.The rooms at The Loudor are decorated in light shades and feature work desks, TVs and tea/coffee-making facilities. They include bathrooms with a shower and hairdryers and ironing equipment are available on request.The open-plan dining room serves cooked English and continental breakfasts each morning. There is a comfortable lounge with sofas for guests to relax in. There is also a large garden with a seating area.Directly opposite the property is The Forum shopping center. Lincoln has many fantastic sights for guests to enjoy including the Quayside, Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle which holds one the four original copies of the Magna Carta.
- Very chill staff, massively accommodating and the levels of cleanliness are incredibly high. First guesthouse Ive stayed at here that actually cleans the room daily. The breakfast was simple but filling. The room was awesome, spacious and cozy!
- on Arrival we were greeted by Vincent who was very accommodating,check in was very easy and the room was great very clean and everything you need,breakfast was excellent and both Vincent the Chef and Beth the 2nd boss was great very friendly always with a smile. the car park is great easy to get in and out of, on leaving Vincent gave us a little bag of cookies he had just made as a leaving gift which was very nice and Beth they were great i will put my order in for next time. Wendy you have wonderful staff. See you next year
- Host was very friendly and accommodating. This is one of the best places we have stayed!
- Our whole stay went very well. Vincent was very attentive and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable, and the breakfasts were plentiful, well presented, hot and tasty
- Have stayed there in the past so knew what to expect and will stay again in the future
Lincoln Hotel, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western
One of our top picks in Lincoln. Opposite the impressive Lincoln Cathedral, The Lincoln Hotel is a 5-minute walk from the center of the city. Drinks can be enjoyed in the outdoor sitting area and beautiful garden, and the Green Room Restaurant offers views of the cathedral.Local ingredients are used to create the varied menu in the bright and award-winning Green Room restaurant, which also serves a full English and continental breakfast. The wooden-beamed cellar bar, Bar ‘67, is a stylish place to relax with a drink and has a 60’s/70’s theme. Guests can also enjoy live music here during the week.Each room at the Lincoln Hotel has a flat-screen TV with Freeview cable and a sitting area. Some rooms have views of either the hotel grounds or Lincoln Cathedral.The Lincoln Central Train Station is a 15-minute walk away. Carholme Golf Club is less than a 10-minute drive away.
- excellent location, great view of cathedral from bedroom, excellent breakfast, staff all very friendly and helpful. Room overlooked a road but very quiet. Excellent car parking with loads of room and cost 5 to park for 2 nights in the tourist area of town which was very good value.
- Location was perfect view of cathedral staff great
- All good in the room. Very good outdoor area. Breakfast good. Meal in the bar excellent. Very close to castle and cathedral as well as shops on Street Hill.
- Me and my partner stayed here for our anniversary, we really liked the warming welcome and the staff were all really lovely. We had breakfast on the second morning of our stay which was gorgeous. The view was absolutely beautiful, we had a cathedral view room with a balcony.
- Beds were very comfy and view of cathedral from our bedroom was great. Son booked for Birthday treat .
Creston Villa Guest House
Creston Villa Guest House has a 5-Star Visit EnglandGold Award and features free WiFi throughout the property. Creston Villa is located 15 minutes walk from the city center and is 1.1 mi from Lincoln University.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Lincoln Medieval Bishops’ Palace is 1.5 mi from Creston Villa Guest House, while University of Lincoln is 1.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport, 26 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent. Good choice and set me up for the day.
- Fabulous breakfast extensive menu options, all freshly prepared/cooked to order.Excellent inroom facilities nothing has been overlooked.
- The breakfast was generous with a wide choice kippers even well cooked and served with attention and care. The hosts are helpful and friendly and obviously love their way of life. The overall experience was for me a better choice than a hotel nearer the center and maybe impersonal.
- Very friendly and helpful proprietors. Well appointed accommodation, safe parking, plenty of facilities, clean and comfortable room. Breakfast cooked to order and on time very tasty. Whole experience was enjoyable.
- could not fault it old place rooms done in that period
Looking for: Best Hotels in Carlton le Moorland