Jacaranda Wey B&B
Jacaranda Wey B&B is located in Bushfield and offers free bikes. This self-catered bed and breakfast has a garden, grill facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.The air-conditioned bed and breakfast consists of 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom with a hairdryer, and a seating area. The kitchen comes with a microwave, a fridge and an oven, as well as an electric tea pot.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a Full English/Irish breakfast.Warrnambool is 5 miles from Jacaranda Wey B&B, while Port Fairy is 21 miles from the property.
- what a lovely lady. great location, great breakfast. Very clean and pleasant. many animals.FANTASTIC.
- Robyn is a kind and lovely host. We had the joy of staying here for two days with all the amenities and a lovely breakfast. Great for our dog who had his own courtyard to keep him safe. Close to shops and nature excursion. Best yet we had alpacas just outside to feed. Truly lovely. We will be back.
- Awesome location and very friendly and helpful owner Robyn, who gave us great advice for dog friendly places nearby.Properly well located near beaches and great ocean road, quick day trip to port fairy nearby.Would definitely stay again and recommend a stay here.Alpacas on property which you can feed was cool.
- Great value..exceptionally clean…had everything you needed
- We loved this accommodation its close to town. Owners were very friendly and helpful. was a highlight feeding the alpacas. Brekky provisions were plentiful and delicious.
Wypinga B&B – Pet Friendly
Wypinga B&B – Pet Friendly offers accommodations in Warrnambool, 5 miles from Warrnambool River Cruises. The air-conditioned property is 3.8 miles from Lighthouse Theatre Warrnambool, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.Providing a patio, this bed and breakfast also has a cable flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and an oven, as well as a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A playground and a grill are available for guests at Wypinga B&B – Pet Friendly to use.
- Very clean, spotless! The bed is very comfortable and the owners very friendly. Would certainly go back
- The hosts Reg and Glenys were fantastic…It was like staying with family, Poppy and Dusti enjoyed their country surrounds and smelling the fresh air…. The local eggs tomatoes and hospitality of our host during our stay can not be measure in words
- We highly recommend a stay at Glenys lovely BB! The property is close to town but feels like you are on a farm miles away. The accommodation was very clean, stylish and had everything we needed. Glenys was a wonderful host and very accommodating with our dog. We will definitely be coming back!
- Overall everything was really good but being pet friendly would be nice if the carpeted area were timber or tiled. We had no problem but Im sure there has been a few accidents with other guests in the past. We will definitely stay again.
- Friendly hosts, open spaces with animals and bird life, neat and clean, had everything we needed, good location.
Your Home Away From Home
Set in Warrnambool, Your Home Away From Home offers accommodations with a patio and free WiFi. The property was built in 2018 and has accommodations with a balcony.This air-conditioned homestay comes with a kitchen, a seating area, a dining area and a cable flat-screen TV.A terrace is available for guests to use at the homestay.Lighthouse Theater Warrnambool is 3.1 mi from Your Home Away From Home, while Warrnambool River Cruises is 4.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Portland Airport, 55 mi from the accommodations.
- Aaron was very obliging and helpful Would be very happy to stay there again
- Aaron was an incredibly friendly guy, who made me feel very comfortable. I am a solo female traveller and I felt so welcomed and safe.
- The place is exactly like in photos. Very clean. Aaron is a very easy going host.
- Didnt get too meet the owner due to me not being there enough. But he was a good bloke and very helpful over the phone. Place is neat and tidy and ideal if you need somewhere to stay in Warrnambool
- The place was very clean. Aaron had lots of personal touch everywhere. For instance there are charging cables for smart phones in the room.Bonus is a very friendly cat.
Hopkins House Motel & Apartments
Offering a swimming pool, BBQ facilities and free on-site parking, Hopkins House Motel is only 3 minutes’ walk from the Botanical Gardens. It features air-conditioned rooms offering a flat-screen TV with free cable channels. In room breakfast is available.The modern rooms are serviced daily and include a mini-bar, a work desk and a tea/coffee maker. Each room has a spacious seating area, and many rooms also feature a spa bath.Hopkins House Motel & Apartments is only 1.2 miles from central Warrnambool, and 1.9 mi from the nearest golf course. It is 10 minutes’ drive from the beautiful Hopkins Falls. Warrnambool Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. The pool crystal clear.
- The location was perfect, close to everything, The shopping centre was very close and it isnt far from the CBD. It was only a five minute drive to the beach. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. I would love to stay there again.
- The room had a fridge, kettle and some dishes, so we were able to stay in and have dinner the night we stayed there. Room was clean.
- location was great not on the main highway, so traffic noise was minimalbathroom was very clean
- Lovely welcoming staff and the room was very spacious everything you need!
Best Western Colonial Village Motel
One of our best sellers in Warrnambool! Guests at Best Western Colonial Village Motel can enjoy a round of tennis on the tennis courts or relax in their private room with a newspaper.Best Western Motel Warrnambool is 9 minutes’ drive from Logans Beach, where you can see whales and their calves between late May and early October each year. The motel is 17-minute walk from Merri River and a 5-minute walk from Centro Warnambool.All spacious rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, air-conditioning, a dining table, electric blankets and a modern bathroom with a shower or a shower over a bath.For your convenience, laundry facilities and a vending machine are available.
- We booked a wheelchair accessible room, it far exceeded our expectations, the room was spacious and comfortable the bathroom was huge and completed by having all the grab railsin the right spots the shower was greatthe whole was well designed for disabled persons.
- Booking was made for my parents who loved staying here. Everything was fantastic from the room to service and the staff.
- Great, comfortable accommodation, clean, cheap, everything worked, close to take away shops walking distance. This was a last minute decision to stay a extra night on our travels, and this was a great place to stay! The gardens look great, laundry facilities reasonable price and work fine, huge rooms, tv is fine and plenty of space to relax without it being bed centered. This is the cheapest place weve found with a spa option, which also worked well! Will definitely be back here!
- Spacious with recent quality refurbishments. Clean and comfortable.
- Great stay and clean facilities and I will definitely stay there again
One of our best sellers in Warrnambool! Boasting garden views, Wayamba features accommodations with a patio and a kettle, around 3.1 mi from Warrnambool River Cruises. The air-conditioned accommodations is 1.9 mi from Lighthouse Theater Warrnambool, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The holiday home has 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower.A barbecue is available for guests at the holiday home to use.The nearest airport is Portland Airport, 55 mi from Wayamba.
- Very nice clean and everything you could as for a home away from home. Would definitely stay there again.
- I highly recommend this property to a group of people or families, it was clean and comfortable, and the owner was very friendly and helpful, we enjoy our stay in this property and we all agreed that it is better than stay in hotel. Next time defiantly we will reserve it again.
- We had a nice onenight stay in Warrnambool. The house was spacious, clean and had everything we needed. The beds were the best we already had during our trip.it was also very nice we could park our car in the garage and the fact we could have dinner outside in the little garden was fantastic. And an excellent nespresso made it complete. Its also very handy the supermarkets are nearby.
- Wonderful stay with comfortable beds and modern features. It was great value for money and next we are in the area will defiantly look to book again. Comfortably fit 5 adults with space for more. Clean bathroom and plenty of space.
- Internet was great.House was well equipped.Good to have lock up garage.
Comfort on Conns
Comfort on Conns, a property with a shared lounge and a garden, is set in Warrnambool, 1.7 mi from Warrnambool Beach, 1.1 mi from Lighthouse Theater Warrnambool, as well as 2.2 mi from Warrnambool River Cruises.With free WiFi, this holiday home offers a TV, a washing machine and a kitchen with a microwave and fridge.The nearest airport is Portland Airport, 55 mi from the holiday home.
No reviews yet.
Merton Manor Exclusive B&B
Located in Warrnambool, 1.7 miles from Warrnambool Beach, Merton Manor Exclusive B&B has accommodations with a shared lounge, free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and room service. Featuring free private parking, the bed and breakfast is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as golfing, cycling and pool.The air-conditioned bed and breakfast also provides a flat-screen TV, and a bathroom with a shower and a bath.The bed and breakfast offers a buffet or Full English/Irish breakfast.Guests can enjoy the spa and wellness center, organise trips at the tour desk, or rent a car to explore the surroundings. There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go fishing nearby.Lighthouse Theatre Warrnambool is 1.3 miles from Merton Manor Exclusive B&B, while Warrnambool River Cruises is 2.8 miles from the property.
- Unique Bed Breakfast. OLd Manor house where breakfast was served, rooms were more like Motel units with own seperate lounge room, and large bathroom area. Breakfast was good, Staff friendly. Entrance walkway to rooms via a beautiful rose bush pathway.
- Beautiful property great hosts and breakfasts highly recommend
- The hosts Pamela and Ivan Beechey were very friendly and helpful. It can, quite often, be difficult to find somewhere that offers breakfast. MM not only says it in the name but provides it very well. The dining rooms decor and ambience greatly enhanced the meal. Cereals, fruit, toast and a cooked breakfast of bacon, eggs perfectly poached and tomato was the perfect start to the day. Copious cups of coffee, the icing on the cake. Definitely a dip into the past without foregoing modern conveniences.
- Breakfast was great, Pamela very attentive. House was amazing.
- Room was exactly what it said it would be, spa bath and superb breakfast. Pamela did not fuss around like some other hosts.
Located in central Warrnambool, this semi-detached holiday home features a garden with a barbecue. The unit is 2 blocks from the main street of Warrnambool, 6.2 mi from Koroit and 14 mi from Port Fairy.There is a lounge area with gas log fire, a dining area and a kitchen equipped with dishwasher. Towels and bed linen are offered at Jamieson Cottage. There is a private bathroom with a shower.
- Quiet location, near town center and activities.Accomodation perfect for 2 people, modern and comfortable.
- Great place to stay with a well stocked kitchen, lovely decor and very comfortable furnishings. The communication with the host was excellent. Located within a stroll to the botantical gardens and shops close by but lovely and quiet.
- We loved Jameison cottage. Such a cozy cottage decor was lovely and the fire just made for a perfect night and weekend.Lyneve and Colin were great with communicating details around our stay.Deffintely would recommend staying at Jameison cottage.
- Cottage with charm Awesome placeDesigned for comfort Kitchen was perfect for cookingHost thought of everything that a person would needWill definitely come back to stay Home away from home
- I loved the homely feel. It was clean cosy and inviting
City Central Motor Inn & Apartments
Located in a quiet yet central location very close to the scenic botanic gardens, City Central Apartments offer accommodations with free wireless internet, free parking and 24-hour self check-in facilities. The motel is 7 minutes’ walk from the Warrnambool city center.All units at City Central Motor Inn feature an private bathroom and kitchen. All units are air conditioned and have laundry facilities. The motel also offers free linens and luggage storage.City Central Motor Inn is located just 5 minutes’ drive from the Entertainment Center and 10 minutes’ drive from Logans Beach. Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village and Tower Hill Nature Reserve are 9.3 miles away.
- The accommodation was exceptionally clean. Bed was large and very comfortable. Very good quality linen.
- All you need, quiet, comfy bed, with a bit of character
- Electric blanket on really comfortable king size bed. Hostess, Linda, provided great information on what to see and where to eat. Quiet location. Excellent value.
- Old motel. But very well presented. Room, Bathroom, bed linen towels were clean. The beds very confortable the king bed was the highlight for restful sleep. Also the host was very friendly helpful with suggesting places to visit etc. Will consider staying again if visiting Warrnambool.
- the transport is good, close to the main road but I dont hear any noise, property is very clean. I love this motel very much. Linda suggested me go to tower hill where is a wonderful place.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bushfield