Microtel by Wyndham Bentonville
One of our top picks in Bentonville. Located along Highway 71, this hotel is just a 10-minute drive from the Crystal Bridges Museum. Free WiFi is available.A flat-screen TV with expanded cable is provided in each room at Microtel by Wyndham Bentonville. The simply styled rooms also include a work desk.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast each morning near the lobby. A fitness room and a business center are also on site for convenience.The Walmart Home Office is within a 10-minute drive from Bentonville Microtel by Wyndham. The Daisy Air gun Museum is less than 5 mi away. This hotel is about a 25-minute drive from the University of Arkansas.
- Rooms have a small kitchenette microwave, small fridge, cabinets, coffee maker and sink.
- Very nice and we got to keep our bikes in the room with us.
- Super clean and comfortable. Everything worked. Overall great stay.
- Receptionist placed us in a very clean corner room with little traffic, and arranged our 2 rooms to connect as a suite… very helpful because 3 friends sat up till 130 laughing and getting caught up with our lives… it turned out to be an unexpected special time!
- Great customer service! Clean rooms and safe environment.
Wingate by Wyndham Bentonville
One of our best sellers in Bentonville! This Bentonville, Arkansas hotel features an indoor pool and offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. A free shuttle is available to the Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 2.5 miles away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Wingate by Wyndham Bentonville. Each warmly decorated room includes a seating area and large work desk.Free access to the fitness room and relaxing hot tub is provided to all guests. The business center offers computers with free Wi-Fi.A hot buffet breakfast is served each morning at the Bentonville Wingate by Wyndham. A convenience shop is on site.Brush Creek Golf Course is 14.9 miles from this hotel. The Museum of American Art is around a 20-minute drive away.
- Enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and hot breakfast! Was away from town and was just quiet. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Rooms were very clean.
- They were friendly and it was just an extremely comfortable and pleasant stay
- Nice area nearby to walk the dog…undeveloped property let me toss the ball for here. Room was fine and breakfast was fine.
- The breakfast buffet was generous and delicious, the room was clean, spacious and quiet. The pool was a big highlight and hot tub. Very well kept and very refreshing. The bed was great, slept well.
- All The staff is wonderful. Betty really made our stay fabulous.
HomeTowne Studios & Suites by Red Roof Bentonville
One of our best sellers in Bentonville! HomeTowne Studios & Suites by Red Roof Bentonville is conveniently located just minutes from Sam’s Club corporate headquarters and Walmart corporate headquarters.Guests of this Bentonville, AR hotel can enjoy amenities and features like weekly housekeeping services, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls and premium cable television with free movie channels. Get work done in the on-site business center, do laundry or barbecue in the picnic area for added enjoyment during your stay.Enjoy all the conveniences of home in every spacious guest room, including well-equipped kitchens complete with refrigerators, microwaves and ceramic cook-tops.Nearby popular attractions include Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Peel Mansion Museum & Heritage Gardens, Pea Ridge National Military Park and Beaver Lake.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Bentonville! Located along Highway 71, this hotel is 3 miles from Peel Mansion and Heritage Gardens. It offers a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor pool and continental breakfast. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A seating area with a sofa bed and cable TV is furnished in all rooms at Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites. The spacious rooms also include a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.The Castlerock Best Western Plus is 3 miles from the scenic nature area and walking trails at Compton Gardens. Pinnacle Country Club and shopping at Pinnacle Hills Promenade are about 4.5 miles away.Crystal Bridges Museum and Walmart home offices are also nearby.
- Did not have breakfast this time, but the last time we stayed here it was great
- Convenient to restaurants and a quick ride to the airport. The room king sized was spacious and comfortable. The hotel was very clean. The employees were friendly and very helpful.
- Breakfast was really good. Lots of choices. Meal area kept very clean.Rooms super clean. Smelled nice not like some hotels that have a weird smell.
- Room subject to noisy foot traffic going up stairs
- We really liked the pillows,bed was good. Good nights rest quite, peaceful, nice relaxing room!
21c Museum Hotel Bentonville – MGallery
Opportunities to discover art are around every corner at the Museum Hotel 21c Bentonville. The 104-room boutique hotel has more than 12,0 feet of exhibition space seamlessly integrated into all areas of the property. Upon arrival, guests are greeted by two dramatic pieces – “Orange Tree,” a large-scale sculpture, and “Making Change,” a Fleetwood Cadillac limousine covered in thousands of coins.From there, guests can enjoy the thought-provoking art galleries that are open every day, as well as the contemporary decorations and artwork in each guest room and suite, which also feature high ceilings and large windows with comfortable beds, custom-designed furniture, flat-screen TVs, and Malin + Goetz bath amenities.The hotel is also home to The Hive, a restaurant proudly showcasing the unique culinary identity of Arkansas, with local ingredients and a refined country cuisine.
- We stayed over Christmas and had a wonderful stay. The hotel is in a great location just off of the square. The staff was very friendly, and we felt like everything was very sanitized/clean for safety. We also enjoyed takeout from The Hive.
- Beautiful art gallery inside in the lobbies. Convenient location. Excellent stafffriendly courteous very helpful. Room was spacious clean.
- The ambiance, the art, the staff, the HIVE and the wait staff there. Great martini! Provided us real coffee cups and real wine glasses.
- We enjoyed all the art at the Hotel. Great walk through the woods to Crystal Bridges Museum each day.Excellent doorman.Plenty of COVID safe restaurants were open around the square and people walking around the square were mostly masked.
- It is always a pleasant surprise to stay at 21c. Every detail in the room is thoughtful and well designed, every space has art. The bed was very comfortable and all precautions were taken for safety and sanitation.
La Quinta by Wyndham Bentonville
One of our top picks in Bentonville. This pet-friendly Betonville hotel features free Wi-Fi and an indoor heated swimming pool. Fishing and boating at Beaver Lake is within 20 miles of the hotel.A flat-screen TV with high-definition cable channels is a standard in each guest room at La Quinta Inn and Suites Bentonville. Guests can enjoy a hot beverage or heat up frozen meals with the in-room coffee machine, refrigerator, and microwave.Guests can start the day with an energizing workout in the on-site fitness center at Bentonville La Quinta. The hotel has over 1700 square-feet of meeting space for business functions and social events. A convenience store and guest launderette are also available on location.A breakfast buffet including hot waffles, pastries, fruit, and cereal is served each morning.Wal-Mart headquarters is 5 miles from the hotel. Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art is within 5 minutes’ drive.
- My son left his stuffed Mickey at this property and they quickly returned him to us. They included a letter that was written by mickey telling us all about his stay there. Their gesture was more than you could imagine. You could not ask for a better staff, La Quinta is definitely my go to hotel!!
- Good breakfast. WiFi was good for entertainment. Very nice comfee.
- It was in a great location and the staff was excellent!! Really satisfied with our stay!
- I dont give many excellent ratings Im a hard grader but this hotel deserves it. We travel a lot and this is one of the best hotels we have stayed. And a hot breakfast to go! Very friendly staff. We encountered a problem with the thermostat which was promptly resolved.
- I loved that the breakfast was still available to go.Everything was so clean ,staff was very professional.
Four Points Bentonville
Offering a fitness center and indoor pool, Four Points Bentonville is located in Bentonville.A business center is available at Bentonville Four Points, and free bottled water and coffee are provided in the lobby. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Peel Mansion And Historic Gardens and Midtown Shopping Center are 2.5 mi from Four Points Bentonville.
- I travel alot for work and I really enjoyed the layout. This was definitely different from most chain hotels.
- Our stay here was great, affordable and very kind staff.
- The place is clean and comfortable with friendly staff.
- It was very clean, comfortable bed, very nice staff.
- The front desk staff are friendly and fun to talk to, helped me find the hiking and biking spots I really enjoyed. The room was clean and comfortable.Not sure if its soft water or great shampoo, but my hair has been so soft and shiny.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bentonville
This all-suite hotel in Bentonville, Arkansas offers on-site dining, an indoor pool and spacious suites with modern décor. A free shuttle to Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport and within a 5 miles radius is provided.Decorated in warm colors, each suite has a private bedroom and separate living room. An iPod docking station and 2 flat-screen TVs are featured. A microwave and fridge are included.Bistro 301 is a full-service restaurant serving freshly prepared American dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bentonville Doubletree’s Lounge 3ZERO1 features signature cocktails.An outdoor sundeck and well-equipped gym are offered at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Bentonville. Free Wi-Fi is included and guests have free use of the 24-hour business center.Pinnacle Hills Promenade is a 9-minute drive from this hotel and Beaver Lake is 12 miles away. Wild Wilderness Drive Through Safari is 40 minutes away by car.
- Everything was great but I absolutely insist on a professional and friendly staff and they were both.
- Exceptionally clean and covid precautions in place. No breakfast available but they had brown paper sacks for everyone with fruit, granola bar, muffin and water. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- The staff was friendly and the location was good.
- This hotel was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and beds were comfortable. The location was great, very close to Crystal Bridges and several good restaurants. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.
- Even though because of covid19 the restaurant and the bars were closed we still had a wonderful time the staff was wonderful at meeting our needs we most definitely will be coming back.
Comfort Inn Bentonville
One of our top picks in Bentonville. Located just off I-49 and 30 minutes’ drive from Fayetteville, this modern all-suite hotel features an indoor pool and a fully-stocked lounge. Free WiFi is offered in all areas.A flat-screen TV, microwave and fridge are found in each room of Comfort Inn Bentonville. A coffee machine and 2 closets are also included.Guests of Comfort Inn Bentonville can relax in the hot tub. A fitness room, business center and small library are also offered.A breakfast buffet is served each morning and includes a waffle station. A snack shop is also open throughout the day.The Cooper Memorial Chapel is 9 mi from this Bentonville Comfort Inn. Memorial Park is 4 minutes away. The property is less than 3 mi from downtown Bentonville.
- HAD TO CANCEL ONE ROOM AT THE LAST MINUTE AND RESERVE FOR ANOTHER NIGHT. THEY WENT OUT OF THE WAY TO ACCOMODATE US. HAD TO MOVE TO ANOTHER ROOM DUE TO HEATER NOT WORKING, BUT THAT WAS NO PROBLEM AT ALL. THEY ALSO RESERVED A ROOM RIGHT ACROSS THE HALL FOR FAMILY MEMBERS. NICE!!!
- We enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of our room. It was priced reasonably and easy to find. Thank you for making our stay a positive one.
- Was no real breakfast. Just wrapped up donuts and cereal a few times so we ate out
- Staff was friendly. Hotel room was a good size for a family of 4 with plenty of room for the little kids to play.
- Quiet and comfortable place to stay for business trip. Exceptional value!
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bentonville
Next to Highway 540, this Bentonville hotel features studios with a flat-screen TV and kitchenette. A 24-hour market, indoor pool and free Wi-Fi are available.Rooms at SpringHill Suites Bentonville have a pantry area with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The well-lit work desks include an ergonomic chair.A continental breakfast or take-out breakfast are available at SpringHill Bentonville. Free coffee is served in the lobby.Guests can relax in Bentonville SpringHill Suites’ spa tub, or use a cardio machine in the gym.Peak Ridge National Military Park is a 15 miles drive away. The Bentonville Municipal Airport is 2 miles away.
- Great location, king room with queen sleeper sofa. Arranged well and spacious. Super clean! Will stay again when in the area.
- Location was great for Crystal Bridge and downtown.
- It was clean, covid breakfast in a bag, staff friendly
- The size of the suite was wonderful, really nice to spread out. Coffee, microwave and fridge, nice to have handy. Shower was great and we really liked the staff.
- Hotel is located right off of 49 and easy access to both Bentonville and Rogers. Dennys across the street and next door to a Village Inn restaurant. Clean, spacious and pleasant.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bentonville