|1||Casas Rurales Los Algarrobales||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Secret Garden Retreats||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
Casas Rurales Los Algarrobales
One of our top picks in El Gastor. Casas Rurales Los Algarrobales have a peaceful setting in the Sierra de Cadiz mountains, 30 minutes’ drive from Ronda. It offers accommodations with air conditioning and free WiFi.Each country house has a spacious living area with an open fire and TV. There is also a full kitchen with a washing machine. All have access to a tennis court located in the complex, and rackets and balls can be requested at check-in.The Los Algarrobales Country Houses are located near the village of Gastor. Access to the houses is via a 1.2 mi track which leads from Gastor.The houses offer wonderful views of the Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve. They are on the famous White Villages Route of Andalucia, with good road access to Ronda and Jerez.
- The relaxing atmosphere of the place. Wish we could be there now! Just loved the place. If you love nature you will love this place.
- One thing needs to be mentioned first this is a mountain lodging and my opinion needs to be read from that perspective. That said we didnt mind the 3 km mountain, unpaved road leading to the place or the wobbly water pressure.The location is spectacular. There is a great view over the valley on one side and the mountain on which slope you will be on on the other. We were there in October, so in 3 km radius there was just us and the colony of vultures… circling above us The lodging itself is very comfortable and spacious, although rather meant for 2 people, since the cottage is arranged as one large room and a bathroom. If you are planning on taking kids with you you must like them very much.There are quite some nice trails around, though you may want to consider driving to them.
- Remote location, well appointed bedroom and cleanliness, pool was quiet, even deers came down to drink from it.
- Very nice view. Very clean bungalow with all comforts. Great pool.
- The peace and quiet. Also it was very well presented.
Secret Garden Retreats
Secret Garden Retreats in Júzcar provides adults-only accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the resort, the rooms include a patio with a garden view. With a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and free toiletries, rooms at Secret Garden Retreats also feature pool view. All rooms at the accommodations are fitted with a seating area.Guests at Secret Garden Retreats can enjoy a vegetarian or a vegan breakfast.Guests at the resort will be able to enjoy activities in and around Júzcar, like hiking.Ronda is 14 mi from Secret Garden Retreats, while Estepona is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 53 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Resembling shepherds’ huts, these cylindrical apartments have spacious, modern interiors with a fireplace. Set in the Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve, they offer a seasonal outdoor pool, a bar and free Wi-Fi zone.Each Los Chozos apartment has a private terrace with table and chairs. There are 2 bathrooms and a living room with a sofa. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.Los Chozos has a tour desk and free on-site parking is offered. El Pinsapar is 25 minutes away by car, and Ronda is a 40-minute drive away.
- The pool was nice. The huts are beautiful and nicely situated.
- A great location to explore the local Grazalema area, the staff were very welcoming and helpful, the onsite pool was fantastic ! Be sure to venture into Benaocaz superb restaurant at El Parral.
- Great hospitality. Friendly welcome and nothing too much trouble.
- If you are looking for a short holiday to get away from it all then I recommend Los Chozos. Beautiful location up in the rural mountains, just surrounded by nature. No main roads or big towns close by so you can completely switch off and get away from daily life noises. The cabins are well equipped and have all amenities included, has a lovely fire place to keep you warm and cosy during the colder evenings and also had Bbq facilities if you want to enjoy an outdoor meal. The staff were lovely and very welcoming, its a family run business and have Saturday dinners called cena en familia /dinner with family which for 20euros per person you get a good menu selection, desserts and some drinks included and get to socialise with the different guests and staff of the premises. Best of all they also accept dogs at no extra charge and gives your pet a chance to go on holiday with the family!
- Excelente en todo, limpieza de 10, es el alojamiento ms limpio donde he estado nunca y corriendo los tiempos que corren se agradece mucho.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Benaoján