Anika Island Resort
One of our top picks in Bantayan Island. Nestled in Santa Fe within Bantayan Island, 2.1 mi from Ogtong Cave, this beachfront resort features an outdoor swimming pool, an on site restaurant, and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with air conditioning, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom equipped with a shower facility with free toiletries. Some rooms comes with a seating area, a flat-screen TV, and a refrigerator as well as a balcony with views of the sea or the the garden.The welcoming staff at Anika Island Resort will be happy to arrange for activities including snorkeling and hiking. Guests can also rent a bicycle to explore the island or request for a traditional massage. Other facilities include an on-site souvenir shop and meeting facilities.Both local Filipino and international cuisines can be enjoyed at the in-house restaurant accompanied by sweeping sea views. Room service is available for guests who wish to dine inside their rooms.Anika Island Resort is 7.3 mi from Bantayan Public Plaza and 1.1 mi from Bantayan Public Market. The nearest airport is Mactan Cebu International Airport, 77 mi from the property.
- Beautiful setting, clean grounds, great friendly staff
- I love everything in this place eapecially the food! They also reached out to me to offer me transpo service from and back to the port! Keep.it up guys!
- Beautiful area, very kind staff and decent room. So many things you can do while staying there. Island hopping was amazing.
- Pool was ideal in size and clean. Loved the fluffy blankets! Staff were courteous and helpful. Great food too.
- The beach the pool are excellent. The food staff are nice.
The Coral Blue Oriental Beach Villas and Suites
The Coral Blue Oriental Beach Villas and Suites offers rustic, beachfront accommodations with free WiFi. Guests have access to a private beach, restaurant and bar at the property, located in Santa Fe.A 5-minute drive from Santa Fe Sea Port, The Coral Blue Oriental Beach Villas and Suites is 1,800 feet from the Parish Of the Holy Child. It takes 4 hours by car and boat to reach Mactan Cebu International Airport.Made of bamboo, each air-conditioned villa and suite is comes with a thatched roof and features a balcony offering sea views. A flat-screen TV, DVD player, safe and refrigerator are included.Local and international cuisines are served at White Sand Restaurant.
- All the place is so nice You feel the artistic touch in every place Staff have high level of hospitalityMake you feel home Thank you for all Wish to be there again
- The staff was great! We loved our suite. It was pretty quiet. It had great views of the sea. It was very clean. They also had a lot of food options in their menu. We thought the food was very good. All in all our stay was very pleasant! I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.
- Property was nice and clean. Food service was good. Had a secluded, private feel. Staff was very accommodating. Arranged transportation to and from the airport for a fee, which went smoothly for the most part. Would stay there again.
- This is an amazing place. Typical native buildings made almost entirely of bamboo. Set directly on the beach with fine white sand as far as you can see. Wonderful swimming, great setting, great, polite and accommodating staff. Simply a great place to stay on Bantayan island!
- On the beach, superb accomodation, quiet but just 2 mins to town centre
Marlins Beach Resort
Located just adjacent to the crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches of Bantayan Island, Marlins Beach Resort offers well-appointed rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi.The resort is located a 10-minute walk to Santo Nino Church, while Kota Park and Pier Santa are both a 5-minute drive away. Airport shuttle services are also available at a surcharge.Guests can indulge in activities like snorkeling and cycling, while laundry services and room service are also available. Breakfast can also be served in the room upon request. The resort also offers a garden and a terrace.Air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a seating area and a balcony. Hot/cold shower facilities are available in an private bathroom.Marlins Restaurant offers scenic views of the beach and serves local and international cuisines.
- Facing the beach, more quiet here than right on Kota Beach, and right where you want to be for restaurants and bars.. 2 blocks from MJ square. The room was quite nice, enjoyed having a balcony over the beach, and the staff were lovely
- The place location is great,with its accomodation that is exceedingly comfortable and to top it all,the staff is very dependable,accomodating,respectful,pleasant making sure our stay is of utmost enjoyable.
- LocationBig roomNice bar and restaurantNice staffSurprise pick up from ferry
- Location right on the best beach Santa Fe and near the restaurants street MJ Square but nevertheless very quite to rest and relax. The staff is very friendly and always greeting us. We got a beach front room, the view was amazing! It was all very clean and fully equipped fridge, kettle, tea, coffe, water bottles every day. The complementary breakfast was very good with an excellent choice of filippino and western dishes. We enjoyed our stay very much!
- Perfect Location direct on the beach and not far away from the City Center. Wonderfull Food. Friendly and competent staff. Very clean and big rooms.
OYO 638 Randy’s Bantayan Island Resort
One of our best sellers in Bantayan Island! Randys Bantayan Island Grill and Chill Resort has a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Bantayan Island. Among the facilities at this property are room service and an ATM, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property has a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.Some rooms have a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop.The resort offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast.Randys Bantayan Island Resort has a playground. You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.
No reviews yet.
Jelly’s Haven Resort
Jelly’s Haven Resort features a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and garden in Bantayan Island. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides room service and a concierge service for guests.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Each room comes with a private bathroom, while selected rooms are equipped with a patio and others also offer a garden view.A continental breakfast is available daily at the resort.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Jelly’s Haven Resort.The accommodation offers a business center, free WiFi access and free private parking.
- The staff was amazing. So friendly and courteous. Felt like friends after 2 days. Breakfast was really good and they have a great fresh fruit platter. Great bar selection and several wines. The restaurant food for lunch and dinner was good. They have a small clothing shop that was really nice and my wife found some nice stuff there. The gym has a lot but its packed in tight.
- The staff they were so nice. Theyre greeting you wherever u pass by. Its such a good boost in the morning. Bfast was nice too. Clean rooms. If you wanna go to bars, resto there are motorcycles outside just pay 20php.
- Beach and setup of chairs and decor. The facilities are nicer than most along this beach. Onsite kitchen and bar, can rent motos, free shuttle option. They have a generator and it came in handy after typhoon Ursula came through Christmas morning. Kudos to the whole staff for getting everything back to normal within 1216 hours.
- The breakfast was good enough for us. We do not eat much for breakfast. The location was in the less busy side of Santa Fe beach which is what we were looking for. Staff were so pleasant. The rooms, bathroom and whole resort was always clean. We had an opportunity to go to Virgin Island. We were disappointed that we could not stay longer. But this is nothing to do with the resort but to do with the boatmen who took us. We really, really enjoyed our stay at Jellys Haven resort. We are definitely going back to Bantayan Island and staying at Jellys. We would like to make it a regular thing to go…
- Great Location, clean, good restaurant on location, wonderful beach, free shuttle, motorcycle for rent only php300 daily to explore island! There is a gym on location that looks modern and adequate we didnt use.
Sunday Flower Hotel
One of our top picks in Bantayan Island. Sunday Flower Hotel is located in Santa Fe. It provides guests with clean and affordable accommodations featuring private bathrooms. This beachfront property offers free WiFi access.Rooms come fitted with clean linen sheets and tile flooring. A wardrobe and clothes rack are included in all the rooms. Bathrooms feature a shower, toilet and free toiletries.Staff at Sunday Flower Hotel can assist you with meeting facilities, laundry services and bicycle/car rentals. For convenience, airport transfers and shuttle services can be arranged at an additional cost.Guests can enjoy a cold beer or refreshing beverage at the bar. The in-house restaurant will serve traditional Filipino cuisines including popular Western delights.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, Santa Fe is a 10-minute walk away while Kota Park is a 25-minute drive away. Virgin Island is 1-hour boat ride away while the scenic Paradise Beach is 30 minutes away by boat.
- I did not expect the room to be spacious . Love the terrace very nice place to relax …
- It was exceptional! Had some issues before my stay as had an issue with my flight. Supposed booking if March 1617 but changes to March 1718.called the property immediately for the changes and they still honored the booking made. Room upgraded to beach house for additional 750.00. Staff are all smiles and very accommodating.
- We stayed there for 2 nights my whole family loved their apartment it has everything you need
- Its a great place to stay, cold aircon, friendly staff, great value for money, quiet, theres a balcony where you can just chill.
- We like how quaint and laid back the place was. it was quiet and cozy and is easily accessible to town center for night life and good food. tricycle abound the area and the beach front generally feels safe even at night. what I also love is the very cozy COCO BELLO BAR at the property that is very fun and relaxing to be at while enjoying your drinks right by the beach!
One of our best sellers in Bantayan Island! Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, Sf Cantina is located in Bantayan Island. The resort provides a playground, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, guest rooms at the resort have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms include a seating area.Sf Cantina offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace. The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental and car rental are available at Sf Cantina.
- I like the resort it is front beach, when we arrived we received a free drinks coke everything in this resort is fantastic.
- The staff were very friendly.The location is relaxing and not crowded with people. You will surely enjoy staying at the beach front.
- I like the people specially Ate Trinidad very accommodating. I like the welcome drink and the view. Im solo travel there as in im the only one guest that time but im not feel alone. They help me to my itinerary. Kuya Joshue did the land tour for me and also my photographer hehehe. I love all the photos. My stay in Bantayan is very memorable and i will recommend it to everyone.
- The place is good at its value, simple. Do not expect like a 5star amenity. Trinidad is such an entertainer, she even helped us in every single need we had. The place is good for a resting location. It is way excellent for a very cheap accommodation. You got all you need here. You can so reheat your food just pay 20 pesos. You can leave your stuff in the reception bar if its not your checkin time yet. Trinidad will surely take care of you local or foreigner.
- The staff was so helpful and friendly. Truly a wonderful relaxing experience. Trinidad was amazing.
La Playa Estrella Beach Resort
La Playa Estrella Beach Resort has a restaurant, bar, a garden and private beach area in Bantayan Island. Among the facilities at this property are luggage storage space and free shuttle service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property has evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and free toiletries, all rooms at the resort have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms also offer a terrace.You can play pool at La Playa Estrella Beach Resort, and bike rental is available.
- Everything was nice! Room was clean. Nice breakfast at the restaurant. The location is also good!
- We love the location since its in front of the beach. Beach is really clean and since its not peak season, we almost had it to ourselves. Staff are accommodating specially ate waitress at the resorts restaurant. The resto holds karaoke jam session every night and guests can request for songs or sing to their favorite tunes. Its really entertaining. Food is good too. Theres also a free shuttle ride to and from Sta. Fe port so you wont have to worry about your transportation. Overall, we had an awesome time at La Playa.
- Staff were so friendly. The room was clean and resort has a very good atmosphere. Highly recommend.
- I like how clean the area. The room rate is a little high but it fits how comfortable it is. The sea view is great, too. I wish more trendy and suitable music for the bar. Overall, it was a wonderful vacation.
- The staff were courteous, accomodating and smiling. They were very attentive to the needs of the resort guest. Rooms were clean, comfy pillows and bed and cold AC with cable tv. Food was delicious with good selection. Bbq night with singing on a friday night was a good activity for the resort guest. Definitely go back to this resort and will recommend to family and friends
Located on the beachfront in Bantayan Island, Hutkins Beach has a garden and free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a grill. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.All rooms in the resort are equipped with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchenette, a dining area and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a bidet and a shower. Hutkins Beach has some rooms with garden views, and the rooms come with a patio. Guest rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.Continental and American breakfast options are available every morning at the accommodation.Hutkins Beach has a terrace.
- Everything was perfect! We really had a great stay at Hutkins Beach! Be back again soon! Very commendable!
- Staff very good if needed anything they are there to help or point you in the right direction
- What I love most about the place are the simple people who are very accommodating. I will never forget Steve who went outnof his way to help find balut. They also organize my trips to the different places i needed to go to quite well. They were always on time.The breakfast they offer is very simple. For someone like me its not a problem.Id end by saying that Im truly happy with me stay at Hutkins Beach.Thanks to Steve, Flora and all the staff. Great job!
- Basic but clean cabins right on the beach. Steve was an excellent host. We really enjoyed our stay.
- woke up with the sunrise over the ocean just loved the view every morning. staff were great
Paradise reef resort
Facing the beachfront in Bantayan Island, Paradise reef resort has a restaurant and a bar. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath, all rooms at the resort have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms also offer a balcony.
- Extraordinary beautiful beach. Only 2 cottages each 2 rooms. So very private place. The owner is a very nice relaxed and friendly guy. Bought the resort last year and still working on it to make a great place. I wish him the best.
- The staff is very accommodating and the place is a bit secluded, it is really perfect if you really want to relax and detach yourself from the outside world because the signal is very slow but they do have wifi. But if you know how to drive a motorcycle its convenient to roam around. The place is actually near Camp Sawi and Paradise Beach Bantayan.
- Met the owners and they made us feel more than welcome, Mimithe partner of one of the owners makes a mean omelette and her chicken adobo is to die for!We ended up staying two more days than we originally planned as we were that impressed with the whole chilled vibe of the place
- The hosts are 2 just lovely guys with history and honest humanity in them. The location is cool, we where able to cook and even BBQ ourselves all the time, but also would have been able to just get something from the menu. Sunset, chill sea, no traffic noises. Easy level, we where completely satisfied and will come back when we are in the area again. Hosts take care for the area and repair/fix quite everything in a matter of an eyeblink.
- The hosts are great. We enjoyed our stay and loved their place! Very relaxing and quiet and has good wifi.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bantayan Island