One of our best sellers in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya! Located in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, 1.9 mi from Wat Chaiwatthanaram, Home Ayutthaya features accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property is allergy-free and is set 3.1 mi from Chao Sam Phraya National Museum.With a private bathroom, rooms at the guest house also boast free WiFi.Home Ayutthaya offers a à la carte or Asian breakfast.Ayutthaya Historical Park is 3.1 mi from the accommodations, while Wat Mahathat is 3.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Don Mueang International Airport, 39 mi from Home Ayutthaya.
- Everything was more or less good, staff friendly and helpful.
- It was quite comfortable staying there and would love to stay a Lil bit longer. Friendly staff and always there to help out .
- Boat trip on weekend was included in room rate, it was a good experience to visit city by river.
- We came back on our way from Chiang Khan down south because Home Ayutthaya simply is the best place to be in Ayutthaya. Felt like coming home and again, we had a gorgeous room with a phantastic view. Staff was very lovely and helpful, as always.
- Wonderful place. The location is perfect. I recommend you to take your time slowly at this place. Reading book at the terrace is best.
Slowlife House Ayothaya
Located in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, 2.9 miles from Ayutthaya Historical Park, Slowlife House Ayothaya has accommodations with a shared lounge, free private parking, a garden and a terrace. The property is around 3.2 miles from Chao Sam Phraya National Museum, 3.4 miles from Wat Mahathat and 3.7 miles from Wat Chaiwatthanaram. The rooms have a balcony with garden views and free WiFi.Complete with a private bathroom, all rooms at the guesthouse come with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms also feature a seating area.Wat Yai Chaimongkol is 6 miles from Slowlife House Ayothaya. The nearest airport is Don Mueang International Airport, 37 miles from the accommodation.
- Close to attractions Friendly owner who helped organize a last minute evening dinner cruise.Quiet, peaceful. Its a Great choice for budget travelers. A definite bargain.
- The landlord was very helpful and friendly. The room was basic and comfortable.
- Love everything especially the view, the view of the resort is mesmerizing. The owner of the resort is super helpful, nice and genuine. Imagine sitting there drinking ice coffee appreciating the view. I would recommend this resort for the person who has simple lifestyle. This is the best place for recharging your life energy.
- Bedroom area is clean. A/C unit works really well. Nice view outside. Friendly host who gave extra care.
- I love everything here. So blessed to find this hidden gem in Ayutthaya. If you want to experience a fun escape, try to stay here and reconnect with nature better! Everything you need is served, the service was good, they spoke english too! Excellent hospitality!
Offering à la carte restaurant serving locally grown products, Ayutthaya retreat is located in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this resort.Thai-style teak rooms at this resort provide guests with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and air conditioning. There is also a seating area and balcony. Complete with a bath or shower, the private bathroom also includes a hairdryer, bathrobe and free toiletries.Ayutthaya retreat has a garden, a terrace and a bar. The resort also offers bicycle rental, a tour desk and a spa offering full treatments. There is free parking.The resort is 1 mi from Chaiwatthanaram Temple and 1.3 mi from the Ayutthaya Historical Park. It is 48 mi from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- Beautiful Thai style building with a pond.They also have Thai massage beside the pond.Breakfast was delicious
- The hotel and ambience is very beautiful. It my 5th time staying here. All the staffs were very friendly and willing to go extra miles for your satisfaction. Moreover, the breakfast was really fantastic. I will be back for sure.
- Service was friendly, food was excellent, accommodations were above expectations, and the overall atmosphere of the place was truly authentic.
- Beautiful place, very relaxing, friendly staff with great customer service
- The room was spacious and clean, the bathroom was large. We felt like in a cottage. Very nice experience. Staff was courteous. We arrived very late and everything was ready even though reception was closed we were received and directed to our room. Breakfast was nice and fresh. Not buffet but options of breakfast, I wish we had stayed longer
Nice Nite Campervans
Located in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya in the Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province region, with Ayutthaya Historical Park nearby, Nice Nite Campervans has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.The campground offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and shower.A terrace can be found at Nice Nite Campervans, along with a garden.Wat Chaiwatthanaram is 1.5 miles from the accommodation, while Chao Sam Phraya National Museum is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Mueang International Airport, 35 miles from Nice Nite Campervans.
- Lovely stay and nice place.Clean and comfortable. Staff is very friendly and good service.
- Staff are friendly and helpful. The place is peaceful. So if you looking for the place to spent time with your friends or family at Ayutthaya I recommend this place…
- Snack room 24 .
Located in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, 1.1 miles from Ayutthaya Historical Park, Phuttal Residence has accommodations with free bikes, free private parking, a garden and barbecue facilities. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. All rooms come with a balcony with a garden view.The rooms comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms contain a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms are equipped with a patio and others also feature river views. At the guesthouse each room comes with a seating area.Phuttal Residence offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.The accommodation has a playground. Guests at Phuttal Residence will be able to enjoy activities in and around Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, like cycling and fishing.Wat Chaiwatthanaram is 1.4 miles from the guesthouse, while Chao Sam Phraya National Museum is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Mueang International, 36 miles from Phuttal Residence, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Staffs are very nice and helpful. Location is good and room is very clean.
- We were so lucky to stay at river view room for 2 nights. My mom and I really love the location / atmosphereits quiet, clean and feel very at home. K. Duke, the owner, is very friendly, He takes care of everything perfectly. I highly recommended this place.
- As soon as we arrived, the owner Duke greeted us with tea and cookies while we were checked in. He then came out with a map highlighting everything around the area and gave suggestions on where to go and helped map out our day. He even personally dropped us off at the conv. store, called us a ride to dinner, and scheduled a taxi for our trip back to the Bankok airport at 0330 for our flight the next morning. The room was beautiful, the shower was amazing, all the geckos climbing around outside at night were amusing, but the sunset view from our deck was spectacular. I didnt want to leave!
- I chose to stay in this place because I wanted to show my foreign inlaws some Thai authentic vibes and I wasnt disappointed. This group of Thai traditional houses were beautifully converted to a cozy and characteristic guesthouse and the garden overlooking a small canal was a tropical paradise. It was so relaxing to sit on a sunbed or a hammock, listening to birds chirping, watching boats passing by some longtailed boats can be a bit noisy though. Breakfast was amazing with some Thai essence added. Thai massage in the garden is also highly recommended.
- A tranquil and quiet place in a lovely lush garden right on the river. The host family were kind and thoughtful, gave a lot of good advice on what to see and do as well as an excellent map. We used the free bikes to explore all of central Ayatthaya. A very welcoming place with wonderful delicious and varied breakfasts served in the garden. Thank you to Duke and his family for a wonderful stay.
Located in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, 1.5 miles from Ayutthaya Historical Park and 1.8 miles from Wat Mahathat, Krooya Homestay has accommodations with free WiFi and a terrace.Guests at the family stay can enjoy a à la carte or a halal breakfast.Chao Sam Phraya National Museum is 1.9 miles from Krooya Homestay, while Wat Chaiwatthanaram is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Mueang International Airport, 36 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
OYO 384 Ban Sabaidee
One of our best sellers in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya! Located in Ayutthaya City, OYO 384 Ban Sabaidee near Tambon Wat toom General Hospital features accommodations with a private balcony offering garden views. Offering free Wi-Fi, the hotel has an outdoor pool and a restaurant.A 10-minute drive from Ayutthaya Town Center, the hotel is a 1-hour drive from Bangkok City and a 45-minute drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.Spacious air-conditioned rooms at OYO 384 Ban Sabaidee near Tambon Wat toom General Hospital are fitted with tiled flooring. Equipped with cable TV and a mini-bar, they come with private bathrooms. Suites feature a dining area and a spa bath.The hotel’s restaurant houses a karaoke room and serves a variety of local and Western dishes. Room service is available.Guests may go to OYO 384 Ban Sabaidee near Tambon Wat toom General Hospital’s Japanese-style public bath or go for a Thai massage. Aside from a tour desk, OYO 384 Ban Sabaidee near Tambon Wat toom General Hospital offers bicycle rentals and free parking.
- Location for my work was excellent, staff very friendly, rooms clean and tidy. I would definitely stay again when passing through.
- , , .
- Die Lage, unweit der Stadt, inmitten einer schnen Natur
Cattani’s Riverside Home
Located 4.3 miles from Ayutthaya Historical Park, Cattani’s Riverside Home offers a restaurant, free bikes and air-conditioned accommodations with a patio and free WiFi.The villa offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.Guests at Cattani’s Riverside Home can enjoy a continental breakfast.A terrace can be found at the accommodation, along with a garden.Wat Chaiwatthanaram is 5 miles from Cattani’s Riverside Home, while Chao Sam Phraya National Museum is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Mueang International, 39 miles from the villa, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Everything is unique the garden and rooms design, food amazing chef, and welcome! The generosity and talent of the family, from cooking to landscaping and even music, is beyond normality!
- This riverside home is gorgeous. I love the decorations of the cottage we stayed while each cottage has different theme of decorations. The room was really clean and so comfortable. Nana and her son are super nice and friendly. Their cakes are great. The location is a bit out from the town and you need to have car to access to city center. But that makes the house very peaceful.
- Nana is a very nice owner. We enjoied our stay very much. Nice garden just beside the river where we had a very tasty breakfast. Very nice and helpfull people. We recommend this place in Ayutthaya. Thank you
- Cattanis river side home is the perfect place to escape the city life. You stay in a cozy house within a beautiful garden. It may not be in the center of Ayutthaya but it has the country side charm by being right next to a temple and the river. They have a restaurant as well for both international and Thai food made by the lovely chef Nana. One thing you may have to prepare for is the mosquitos that come out at night time but despite that it was a great stay with the most welcoming and friendly staff. Also theres a park across the street thats good for exercising
- Fantastic food, amazing location, beautiful room gardens, lovely hosts! Well be going back!
Ban Klong Srabua
One of our best sellers in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya! Set in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, 1.6 mi from Wat Mahathat, Ban Klong Srabua offers accommodations with a shared lounge, free private parking, a garden and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and ticket service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar.At the guest house, every room includes a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. At Ban Klong Srabua each room has a seating area.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at the accommodations.Ayutthaya Historical Park is 1.6 mi from Ban Klong Srabua, while Chao Sam Phraya National Museum is 1.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Don Mueang International Airport, 35 mi from the guest house.
- A nice place for an overnight rest. Although the location is a bit out from the center, it is recommended for you to have a car.
- Always someone to welcome you, free laundry, scooter rental service, very quiet
- strong wood material and thai wood house style. everythig hits basic needs.
- Owner is very kind. Helpful. Place very peaceful. Very clean. You just need a motorbike.
- Very nice staff, welcomed us at 5 am after 7 hour travelling with night bus from Sukhothai! The host was very kind and sweet! We just stopped few hours for get rest and then go visit Ayutthaya, but she kept our backpacks for free the whole day! Free coffe tea appreciated!
The Old Palace Resort Klong Sa Bua
One of our top picks in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya. The Old Palace Resort Klong Sa Bua is nestled within tropical greenery, a 5-minute walk from Wat Na Phra Meru (temple built in 1503). It provides spacious rooms and free WiFi.The property is a 2-hour drive from Bangkok City Center, while Ayutthaya Railway Station is within 3.7 mi of the resort. Parking is available free of charge on site.The standard rooms are fully air conditioned and equipped with a cable TV and a fridge. The private bathrooms provide hot shower facilities.Guests can enjoy Thai massages at the resort or rent a bicycle/motorcycle to explore the scenic region. The tour desk also organizes excursions to popular attractions.Khun Mae’s Restaurant serves a variety of Thai dishes.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Good price for room and for meals, drinks and bicycle hire. They booked a tuk tuk to the station for us at a good price and offered to help us with onward travel booking. We had a great day cycling round the temples and the bike hire was only 50bahts 1.25 each for 24 hours including a lock.
- Very nice hotel with a great location close to the ruins. Staff very friendly and food was great.
- The owner was super friendly and helpful. We arrived early and were able to leave our bags before checkin and start exploring. The check out process was also super easy! Bikes can be rented 24/7 and are an easy way to get around Ayutthaya
- Very nice staff, food was good, location very peaceful. Overall I recommend this location!
- The breakfast was amazing. The staff treats everyone extremely well and fair. Food came super fast and well prepared, delicious and absolutely clean fruit. 100
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ban Phu Khao Thong