Caistor Hall Hotel
One of our best sellers in Norwich! Located in Norwich, 3.7 mi from Norwich City Football Club, Caistor Hall Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a garden. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and free WiFi. The hotel features family rooms.All units in the hotel are equipped with a kettle.Guests at Caistor Hall Hotel can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The accommodations offers a terrace.Norwich Cathedral is 3.7 mi from Caistor Hall Hotel, while University of East Anglia is 5.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 6.2 mi from the hotel.
- I loved that this property felts secluded and it was only 3 miles from Norwich .I loved the style and decor of the property .The food was top class and the staff were all very helpful .
- Breakfast was lovely, food perfectly cooked, room was spacious and very recently decorated, comfortable bed. Staff were very friendly and chatty, great service. We even got an upgrade!!
- The staff were very helpful and welcoming and nothing was too much trouble for them Rooms were really lovely,, ours had a four post bed so felt very special, If youre a fan of downton abby you will love this country house retreat.
- We had a really fabulous two night stay at Caister Hall. The staff were so friendly and helpful and really couldnt do enough for us. The food was great. We had Sunday lunch which was very nice and breakfast had lots of choices even for vegetarians and vegans. Set in beautiful grounds , a very relaxing atmosphere and great for walks. We will definitely return when we can.
- The location was great. The staff were fantastic, the evening meal this was amazing.
One of our top picks in Norwich. Located in 150 acres of wooded parkland, the Dunston Hall hotel combines Elizabethan and Victorian styles. It has an 18 hole USA PGA championship golf course, a driving range, a footgolf course, an indoor swimming pool and a spa.Each room at Hotel Dunston Hall offers a TV with satellite channels. There is free WiFi to enjoy, and 500 spaces for free car parking on-site.With three dining options to choose from, there is plenty of choice. The Brasserie Restaurant offer a beautiful breakfast buffet in the mornings and an a la carte menu in the evenings. The Garden Terrace bar also offers afternoon tea, refreshing drinks and a light bite with views of the hotel gardens. Alternatively, visit the Bunkers Bar for drinks in a relaxed atmosphere.Dunston Hall is just a 10-minute drive from the center of Norwich. The coast at Great Yarmouth can be reached in 30 minutes’ drive. Dunston Hall is 4 miles from Norwich train station and 8 miles from Norwich International Airport.
- Beautiful hotel and grounds. Loved the bar and the spa area. Really friendly waitress for dinner and the evening food was good.
- The room is clean and comfortable. The surrounding is great for a family getaway. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Dinner is great too.
- Nice peaceful location. Plenty of space to social distance. Good base for visiting Norwich. Park and ride nearby.
- Beautiful old building, nice big swimming pool, very clean, comfortable beds, plenty of parking, good breakfast and dinner. We came with two babies and staff were very helpful with cots, high chairs and cleaning all the huge mess after their meals!
- We liked the look of the hotel, the appearence of our room, the pool, driving range, the resteraunt, breakfast area and overall the friendly customer service.
Offering a restaurant, Brasteds Lodge offers accommodations in Trowse Newton.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.After a day of windsurfing, cycling or fishing, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.Norwich is 5.6 mi from Brasteds Lodge, while Great Yarmouth is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 13 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
The Annex at 60 Rectory Lane
Set in Poringland in the Norfolk region, The Annex at 60 Rectory Lane has a garden. The accommodations is 27 mi from Southwold.The holiday home features 1 bedroom, a TV, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a bath or shower.Norwich is 6.8 mi from the holiday home, while Great Yarmouth is 23 mi away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 8.1 mi from The Annex at 60 Rectory Lane.
- Everything. The best accommodation by far in over 6 weeks in England. Neither the apartment nor the hosts could be faulted in any way.
- Well equipped apartment with the use of a huge garden and a swimming pool. Peaceful location, with excellent cycling and walking nearby. Kind and helpful hosts.
- The welcome hamper was an unexpected surprise and very thoughtful. Cosy, comfortable and every detail attended to. We didnt want to leave and will definitely return and recommend to others.
Holiday Inn Norwich, Ipswich Road
One of our top picks in Norwich. Holiday Inn Norwich, Ipswich Road is located in Norwich and offers rooms with public parking free of charge. It features an indoor swimming pool, a wellness and fitness center, a garden with a terrace, and an on-site bar and restaurant. The hotel lies 650 feet from the River Yare and 1,950 feet from the Marston Marshes. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.Decorated with neutral tones, each air-conditioned room at Holiday Inn Norwich features a seating area with a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Some also come with a mini-bar and a pillow menu, and they all include a private bathroom fitted with either a bathtub or a shower and a hairdryer. Free toiletries are provided.Breakfast is served every morning in the common breakfast room and British specialties can be enjoyed in the hotel’s restaurant for lunch and dinner. Guests can get refreshments in the bar and enjoy them on the outdoor garden terrace throughout the day. Packed lunches can also be prepared and breakfast served in the guest rooms upon request.You can make use of the swimming pool and the fitness center, and enjoy an array of massages and wellness treatments upon request. Norwich’s city center is 1.6 mi from Holiday Inn Norwich, Ipswich Road and the local Train Station is a 15-minute drive away. Cambridge is 39 mi from the hotel.
- Convenient location Friendly staff always helpful.
- Very Easy to find, very easy to check in and great value for money. Perfect for me and my families needs. Thank You.
- There were renovations going on but the workman were as unobtrusive as possible. The staff were courteous and helpful.
- Breakfast was excellent. The room was a bit run down. The window catch was nearly off and the bathroom was so awkward it was almost impossible to get into the shower as the door almost filled the entire space. Lucky we are small. Apart from that its anice place with plenty of parking and easy access close to the city and the ring road.
- Overall we enjoyed our stay. The staff were friendly and helpful and we especially enjoyed the leisure facilities. The last time we visited here we had an executive room but this time we opted for the standard double room in all fairness the room was still comfortable, clean and quiet.Check in was relatively quick and simple as well.
Mangreen Country House
One of our best sellers in Norwich! Located in Norwich in the Norfolk region, Mangreen Country House has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with bath or shower and a hairdryer.A Full English/Irish breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.A terrace can be found at Mangreen Country House, along with a garden.Norwich Cathedral is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Norwich City Football Club is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 11 miles from Mangreen Country House.
- Staff really welcoming and helpful. Food excellent at breakfast with so much choice too.Lovely location, our room was a little small but comfy bed which is really important.Would recommend a stay, very near park and ride for trip into Norwich City Centre too.
- Friendly welcome, a beautiful period house and a quiet countryside setting. Facilities were spotlessly clean and the breakfast was flexible and varied. This is our second visit and we expect to return.
- Warm friendly welcome, quiet location, clean comfortable rooms with very comfortable beds. My parents had a double room next door to a twin for myself and my 12 year old which was perfect
- Breakfast was fabulous, but Google maps had us stop at a private property just short of where the actual property is, so they could benefit from more signage telling us to keep going another hundred yards to the actual entrance.
- Lovely host. Excellent location. Lovely breakfast..
Sugarbeat Eating House
One of our best sellers in Norwich! Located 15 minutes’ drive from Norwich city center, Sugarbeat Eating House offers all-day dining, free WiFi access and free on-site parking.Each room at Sugarbeat comes with an private bathroom, flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities.At Sugarbeat Eating House you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be taken in the on-site restaurant and guests can also choose from an extensive drinks menu. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing.The inn is 0.9 miles from Dunston Hall, 4.5 miles from Norwich City Football Club and 4.8 miles from Norwich Railway Station. Norwich International Airport is a 25-minute taxi ride away.
- Good location for our needs, excellent breakfast, comfy bed
- Staff were fantastic. So welcoming and did everything they could to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Bus stop right outside property to get you into city centre. Rooms were clean and spacious so was the bathroom.
- Sugar Beat is an attractive pub/restaurant/hotel with a sense of humor, in an imposing, picturesque, converted dairy. It drew us in, immediately. The public areas inside and out were well designed, airy, attractive. Locals frequented it, which speaks volumes. An exceptional breakfast was included. There was a walkway that wound up into the village nearby, past a quinessential English cottage garden, on to the village church, past flowerfilled yards refreshing! Though in a lovely rural setting, it is quite near the highway but the traffic had a rhythm, sounding like muffled waves on a beach. It was a lovely 2night respite in our hectic travel schedule a favorite stop.
- Hotel was clean, food was outstanding! Manager and staff were all very friendly every morning and evening in restaurant! They made our stay very enjoyable. Would highly recommend. Thankyou for an enjoyable stay
- Breakfast excellent quality. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely return.
One of our top picks in Norwich. Within 1.9 mi of Norwich City Football Club and 1.9 mi of Norwich Cathedral, Cecil Road provides free WiFi and a garden. The property, housed in a building dating from 1950, is 3.1 mi from University of East Anglia and 1.4 mi from Norwich Castle.The holiday home features 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.Norwich University of the Arts is 1.6 mi from the holiday home, while Norfolk & Norwich Millennium Library is 1.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 4.3 mi from Cecil Road.
- Great stay. Hosts were very helpful. Welcome basket and lots of kitchen supplies and equipment to cook just like at home.
- Good facilities, spacious, lovely welcome food hamper x
- My colleagues stayed here whilst working in Norwich They had no complaints said that theyd be more than happy to return!
- Everything, stayed at a few places while working in Norwich and this has definitely been the best value for money.
- Sehr gute Kommunikation mit dem Vermieter auf Englisch. Typisches englisches Reihenhaus, Innenstadt in 1015min zu Fu zu erreichen. Sehr ruhig, Zimmer lassen sich gut verdunkeln.
Holiday Inn Norwich City
One of our top picks in Norwich. Adjacent to Norwich City Football Club, this comfortable, modern hotel is just a 10 minute drive from the city center and train station, and 5 miles from Norwich International Airport.Spacious, air-conditioned rooms have an LCD TV, a desk and internet.The hotel is walking distance from Norwich Cathedral, the castle, shopping, The Forum, Delia Smith’s restaurant and Riverside entertainment complex.There is a mini gym, a restaurant for dinner and breakfast, and a lounge bar for light meals and free Wi-Fi. Holiday Inn Norwich City will welcome you with outstanding service. UEA, The Sainsbury Center, Sandringham, Norfolk Broads or Snetterton Race Circuit are easy to reach. Parking is available at a surcharge.
- Clean room., Great service throughout. Breakfast was delicious
- The view from the hotel room, the location is amazing and its easy access to loads of areas and affordable for money!
- The room was lovely and comfortable and the bathroom was excellent, especially as it had a bath. Location next to the football ground was great for us
- Good sized room with decent amenities. Good covid protection measures. Friendly staff. Good value for money.
- Rooms are clean, large, and family friendly. Close to train station, super market, and shops.
George Hotel, Best Western Signature Collection
The George Hotel is located 12 minutes walk from Norwich City center, where guests can visit all the city’s main attractions such as the Castle, Cathedral and Chapelfield shopping center. There is ample free parking and complimentary WiFi throughout the building.The individual rooms at the George each have a private bathroom, tea/coffee making facilities, work desk, TV and radio.The George features an award-winning restaurant, No. 10 Arlington Coffee Lounge, Bar and Bistro, which serves modern European cuisine, from traditional English breakfast, light lunches to a la carte dinner. The Lounge Bar offers morning coffee, bar meals and a wide selection of beverages.The George Hotel is 1.5 miles from Norwich Railway Station and the Norwich International Airport is approximately 20 minutes’ drive.
- Good location , Nice comfy room and bed , hotel provide you early check in free of cost thats incredible Cleanliness was good and free parking
- The evening meals on all 3 evenings were fab, all perfectly cooked and tasted delicious. Also, just a short walk into the city from here which was a good bonus for us.
- Clean hotel and friendly staff. The restaurant was lovely had 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner there. Food and service was excellent. Would stay here again.
- The staff worked really hard to make sure we were comfortable and safe. The hotel had an outside area where you can site and have food etc. Great location if you want to be out of town but enjoy a short walk.
- Lovely helpful staff. Very clean and well organized re Covid. Comfy room. Excellent location. Good value.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Arminghall