Hyatt Regency Aqaba Ayla Resort
One of our top picks in Aqaba.Located in Aqaba, 1.3 miles from Mövenpick Aqaba Beach, Hyatt Regency Aqaba Ayla Resort provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. With a bar, the property also features a garden, as well as a private beach area. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while certain rooms at the resort also offer a seating area. All rooms include a closet.Buffet and American breakfast options are available daily at Hyatt Regency Aqaba Ayla Resort.The accommodation offers 5-star accommodations with a hammam and playground. You can play ping pong and darts at Hyatt Regency Aqaba Ayla Resort, and the area is popular for cycling.Al-Ghandour Beach is 1.6 miles from the resort, while Royal Yacht Club is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is King Hussein International, 6 miles from Hyatt Regency Aqaba Ayla Resort, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
The hotel stay was very pleasant and comfortable. All the staff were very polite and helpful, the location was very convenient for getting around. The Aqua Spa and it’s pool are highly recommended. They made our anniversary celebration a memorable one.
We would definitely stay there again!
- Room view 🥰 ,pool , sea , location , breakfast , stuff .
View was amazing
Swimming pool big
- Serving customer in the most efficient way is the aim of all staff
Breakfast needs to be better I think
GM of the hotel was excellent and hospitable gentleman
- The hotel stay was very pleasant and comfortable. All the staff were very polite and helpful, the location was very convenient for getting around. The Aqua Spa and it’s pool are highly recommended. They made our anniversary celebration a memorable one.
Grand Tala Bay Resort Aqaba
One of our top picks in Aqaba.Grand Tala Bay Resort Aqaba features 5 swimming pools, water sports activities and private beach. Located on the banks of the Red Sea, this resort has deluxe rooms with free WiFi.Grand Tala Bay Hotel Aqaba features rooms with large windows leading to a private balcony, some of which overlook the Red Sea. Each one has luxurious bedding and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.Aziab Restaurant features panoramic Red Sea views and serves international and regional specialties in an outdoor setting. Cocktails, wines and light snacks are available at the Sunset Bar.At Grand Tala Bay Hotel Aqaba, guests can take part in banana boat rides or go diving with certified instructors. Located on the banks of the Red Sea, the hotel has easy access to coral reefs.Grand Tala Bay Hotel Aqaba is one hour drive away from Petra.
Everything was great we had no problems
So many thank to front office sttaf Ms dania and Mr qusai
- The room is very great and comfortable and ffont office team special miss ahlam
- thanx for miss daiana in the resturant and miss ahlam all thing is good and beautifull
Everything was good i really enjoyed the staying there , they even knew about my birthday and surprised me with a birthday cake to my room with a fruit dish and made me a small party and celebrated it with me
Rooms are extremely clean and the beach as well in addition to the pools
I will not choose any other hotel in aqaba over the grand tala bay
- The hotel is berry beautifull Thanks for miss dania and mr omar veryy helpfull
- Everything was great we had no problems
Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba
One of our top picks in Aqaba.This beachfront, 5-star Tala Bay resort has a dive center, lagoon-style pool with waterfalls and 12,917 ft² spa and health club . All rooms include a private balcony and free minibar. It features Wi-Fi in all areas.Outdoor dining overlooking Tala Bay is available at Mövenpick Resort & Spa Aqaba’s restaurant Selan. Other dining options include Italian cuisine and a pub serving light meals. Poolside and beachside bars are also available.Mövenpick Resort Tala Bay Aqaba’s spacious rooms are decorated with light colors and have floor-to-ceiling windows. 24-hour hour room service is available, and some rooms have Red Sea views.On-site recreation options include a watersports center, several pools including a lazy river, and a nightclub. Zara Spa Tala Bay features a scented relaxation room, and younger guests can enjoy the Mövenpick Aqaba’s children’s club.Central Aqaba is a 15-minute drive away. Guests can reach King Hussein International Airport in a 20-minute drive, and on-site private parking is free.
1- very nice swimming pools even it’s crowded with kids in weekends it’s better than others
2- stuff was helpful and nice from housekeeping to Mrs marah on reciption to stuff in restaurant
3- the sutff was from different countries and nationalities not only jordanians you can see stuff from Asia , Africa , even south america and that’s make hotel successful.
4- swimming pools activities
5- yoga at 4 pm
1-Very big and nice swimming pools
2- activities on the pool spicaly with karen
3- yoga class at 4 pm
4- rooms was nice and clean
5- breakfast and dinner not open buffet so people eat what they can eat only and no waste of food , you can select one dish from each category and if you want extra you should pay for it and that’s good in my opinion
6- housekeeping and restaurant stuff and activities team is very nice and welcome
7- the stuff of hotel is diversited so you can see different nationalities not only jordanians from Asia Africa even south america and that’s nice in my opinion
- Staff treating everyone making them feel better and special
- The pools were great and the rooms were comfortable and large!
- Love the pools, good restaurants, very helpful staff. Appreciated breakfast opening early, our young son had countless options of places to play.
- 1- very nice swimming pools even it’s crowded with kids in weekends it’s better than others
Mövenpick Resort & Residences Aqaba
One of our top picks in Aqaba.This 5-star resort in the center of Aqaba is 1,650 feet from the Red Sea. It features a private beach, several outdoor pools and 5 food outlets. It features free WiFi in all areas.The rooms at the Mövenpick Resort & Residences Aqaba are bright and furnished with modern décor. They include satellite TV and a tea/coffee maker. Some rooms have a kitchenette and a balcony.Guests can enjoy rich local cuisine at the Palm Court Restaurant & Terrace. The various bars at the Resort Aqaba serve refreshing juices and exotic cocktails.Little Birds Kids Club arranges fun activities for children throughout the day. More active guests can work out at the gym, which features state-of-the-art equipment.The Residences Aqaba’s 24-hour front desk can arrange trips to Wadi Rum, Petra and the Dead Sea.
- Comfortable stay at the resort and residences! Spacious 3 bedroom apartment! Beautiful warm pools, lovely beach! Breakfast buffet delicious!
- The staff was very helpful and kind. Very clean rooms and facilities, with a gorgeous view of the ocean from a lovely balcony. The balcony has a table and seating but there was no divide between our balcony and the room next to us. There is also a bathtub so I got to take a bath which was great. Rooms are a very cool temperature, and the twin size bed is nice and wide. I liked the different soaps in the bathroom and there was also a magnified mirror for makeup which was so convenient. The beach is clean and not so crowded, which was amazing. There is a beautiful view of the sunset from there which we watched every day. As soon as the sun dips under the mountains everyone has to get out of the water, which in July was around 7:30pm. Same thing with the pools, but there is an adult pool that stays open until 10pm, and a 24h gym. There are lots of great restaurants near by, about a 5-10 minute walk away.
- Perfect temperature pool, jacuzzi with no chemical smell, private, clean 24 hours accessable beach, nice rooms… Just everything!
Im definitely coming back , the location , the staff the food the rooms all were very organized.
We really enjoyed the time we’ve spent .
Thank you Jordanians ( ya nashamah)
- facilities were great, the beach was very clean and small but it was low season so not a problem. Breakfast was very good with a large choice. Room very spacious and airy and a nice balcony.
Kempinski Hotel Aqaba
One of our top picks in Aqaba.Overlooking the Red Sea, this beach resort offers 5 different dining outlets and an outdoor pool bordering white sandy beaches. Its modern designs add to the tranquility of the surroundings.The bright and airy rooms at the Kempinski feature a private balcony with direct sea view. Each one has a flat-screen satellite TV mounted on the wall. The spacious bathroom offers a bathrobe and hairdryer.The Aqaba Kempinski offers a range of water sports such as jet-skiing, banana boat riding, parasailing, and scuba diving. Alternatively, poolside loungers provide sunbathing possibilities in the shade of bamboo trees.For relaxation, various body therapies are offered at the spa. It also features a dry and wet sauna and a hot tub. The gym with sea views allows guests to keep in shape.The Kempinski Hotel Aqaba is a 5-minute walk from the shops and entertainment of Aqaba city. Aqaba Airport is a 12 minute drive away.
- The Luxurious room, the wide options on the breakfast, the morning coffee, the clean beach, the well designed swimming pool especially for kids, the privacy, and the welcoming smiling staff, all that and all the small details that make this place special and a very good choice for a quick relaxing vacation.
- Exceptional hotel, staff, food and facilities. First class in every espect you need in a vacation.
Very clean with wonderful views
Very helpful staff
- Great location on the beach.Curved building design so all rooms have good views.
The staff is very helpful and friendly.
They go out of their way to make you comfortable. Wonderful breakfast choices.
One of our top picks in Aqaba.With a private beach along the Gulf of Aqaba, this elegant hotel offers rooms with balconies overlooking the expansive, lagoon-style pool and the Red Sea. It also features an extensive spa.Each of the rooms at InterContinental Aqaba Hotel is spacious and comes with floor-to-ceiling windows, some directly facing the sea. There is a minibar and coffeemaker for in-room drinks, and a satellite TV.The pool area of this Intercontinental resort features artistic fountains surrounded with palm trees. There are also a number of water sports available, including snorkeling and scuba diving among the amazing Red Sea coral.The hotel’s spa features hot bathtubs, a steam room, and a spa center offering an extensive menu of facial and body treatments. There is also a gym with plenty of cardio machines.For dinner, guest can choose from the buffet-style Corniche Restaurant and the Bourj Al hammam, offering Lebanese open-air dining. The Cote D’or wine cellar also serves fine meals and quality wines.The Aqaba InterContinental is just a 15-minute drive from King Hussein International Airport and a 10-minute walk from central Aqaba. Free parking is available.
- The private beach is very clean and clear. Very calm water and very safe. Very suitable for swimming.
The beach/sea is very close.
The hotel probably has the longest beach in Aqaba.
The night band at the beach was very good & the aqua exercises trainer spread positive vibes.
The hotel has water activities.
It is very close to the Royal Yacht Club restaurants complex and to the down town.
Family (elderly & kids) friendly.
- Location, clean beach, well serviced pools, supportive staff on all levels and most importantly the front desk employees
- Everything it’s superlative All people v special make me feel like Queen..in Special Abdalla excellent location …
- Good hotel good Resturant Burj Alhamam,, great Mohammad Saleh, Malek
Tala Bay Residence
Set in Aqaba, 1,650 feet from Aqaba South Beach, Tala Bay Residence offers accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. Among the various facilities are a bar, a garden, as well as a private beach area. The accommodations features room service, an ATM and currency exchange for guests.All guest rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a bidet, free toiletries and a wardrobe. The rooms at the resort are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Guests at Tala Bay Residence can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.The accommodations offers a children’s playground.Tala Bay Aqaba is 1,000 feet from Tala Bay Residence, while Royal Yacht Club is 13 mi from the property. The nearest airport is King Hussein International Airport, 19 mi from the resort.
- I like all facilities especially the private pool area in the villa, the room was very good and the reservation staff was very friendly and helpful staff Mohamad Zoubi and abed thanks.
The room was very clean and modern
Staff very friendly
Good food and many choices for dinner
Best swimming pools in town
Mohamad from front desk made our stay better and helped me with everything I needed to ask
Big super market so i can get whatever i need feels like home.
The place is beautiful and immaculately managed. The facilities are large comfortable and safe. The rooms are well appointed and the villas pool is a really cool thing! This is a place to book if you want to stay in the compound, not if you want to explore aqaba or stay centrally located.
They have all the leisure activities including diving available in the compound. The beach is pretty too with enough beach beds and bars 🙂
The place is not cheap, but we felt it was good value for money
Special call out to Mohammed who was always there to help us with anything we needed.
I booked a three bedrooms apartment through booking.com, when I arrived I went to the reservation office, the staff there were extremely nice, welcomed me with smiling faces, they prepared the reservation vastly, I didn’t have to wait.
then another person came and walked with us to our apartment that was a walking distance away from one of the pools, the breakfast area, the sea, and shaded parking area.
The apartment was very nice, it is perfect for either friends or families. It had three rooms, three bathrooms, a kitchenette, and a living area. It also has several AC units to control the temperature in the different rooms!
My advice is to book the room through their Reservation number, or through trusted websites because a lot of people try to rent their apartment through Airbnb, but in fact, the apartment won’t be clean nor well maintained.
- The staff ( Aya ) was very freindly and helpful, the appartment was very clean and comfortable, the breakfast was delectious, the location was in the very strategic and closed to all the pools and the sea, i love everything about Tala Bay.
Public Security Hotel & Chalets
Located in Aqaba, within a 9.3 mi radius of Tala Bay Aqaba and Royal Yacht Club, Public Security Hotel & Chalets provides accommodations with a private beach area and as well as free private parking for guests who drive. Guests at the property can enjoy sea views in the rooms and access to a hot tub. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms is fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a bath or shower, free toiletries and a wardrobe. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, while some rooms are fitted with a seating area.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.The wellness area of the property includes a fitness center.Languages spoken at the reception include Arabic and English.Aqaba South Beach is 3.1 mi from the resort, while Aqaba Fort is 8.7 mi from the property. King Hussein International Airport is 15 mi away.
– Breakfast was good; used to be better during previous stays.
– Staff members were friendly and helpful.
– The beach, the view from the room, kids facilities were great.
– A very friendly place for family holidays.
- Nice quite small-size hotel with clean own beach, beach beds and shades and a bit of corals.. Nice facilities for kids. Several swimming pools (fit for kids) and hot tubs. Decent food for breakfasts. 13JD for lunch and 13JD for dinner on site paid option is available (didn’t try). car parking on site for those traveling with rental cars. Quite location (next to Saudi Border). 10-15 minutes drive to Aqaba.
- Rare hotel with private beach at Red sea. Offers snorkeling and diving. Even had hot water in the morning.
Play area for kids was wonderful.
the staff is very friendly
- Very nice lociton, bech 10 metres from the rooms, nice reef for snorkeling.
- – Breakfast was good; used to be better during previous stays.
Almarsa Village Resort
One of our best sellers in Aqaba! Just 350 feet away from the Beach, Almarsa Village Resort is located on the South Beach of Aqaba. Free WiFi access is available in the public areas. It features an outdoor pool, restaurant and one of a kind diving center.The accommodations will provide you with a flat-screen TV and air-conditioning. There is also a refrigerator; private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Most rooms have a balcony or terrace with a sea view.Tala Bay Aqaba is less than 0.6 mi away from Almarsa Village Resort. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Perfect location near the sea, nice rooms and wonderful gentle staff
- Great location, overlooks the Sea, very friendly and attentive staff, they are renovating the resort and adding more facilities; so I think my next visit will be even better. Great dive center and instructors, will be diving for sure next time (because of the limited time I had before my flight, they didn’t recommend it for my safety), Enjoyed snorkeling though so much, it was great just a minute away from resort.
- Comfortable place with very professional Dive center i really recommend it for family
This hotel is in a brilliant location just opposite the beach with amazing Diving . The staff are really friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and all have a view over the pool and beach.
We will be back very soon.
- Everything. We went as a couple. The staff was super friendly, the food was perfect, the location and the views were amazing. They are equipped to help with diving and watersports too. Would recommend highly.
Red Sea Dive Center
One of our best sellers in Aqaba! Located on a hill 2,300 feet from the beach overlooking the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea, this hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and air-conditioned rooms in the picturesque area of Aqaba. Satellite TV is included with each room.All rooms of Red Sea Dove Center provide a scenic view of the sea or Jordan’s landscape. Every room has a private bathroom and is simply furnished.Many water activities are available at the hotel including diving and snorkeling. Red Sea Dove Center offers a 24-hour front desk service.A variety of regional and international meals, made with local, seasonal products, are served at the hotel’s restaurant.Free private parking is provided by Red Sea Dove Center. Aqaba King Hussein International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- Exceptionally clean ,great staff ,and a very quiet neighborhood.
- awesome location, great hosts and a good breakfast. awesome pool and the beach is very close by
- Spacious comfortable rooms, good light, nice bathrooms with hot water and very clean. Hotel has pool, restaurant and is quiet.
- Great performance of air conditioning. You just need turn it for 2 minutes and you feel difference.
- Room was spacious, clean and secluded. Pool looked beautiful, too cold to swim in however. Beach and Tala bay resort was a hike away but worth the walk. Tala bay wad a great place to visit. Beach was okay, could’be been cleaner but was low season.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Aqaba