Hampton By Hilton Antwerp Central Station
One of our top picks in Antwerp. Located right next to Antwerp Central Station and 650 feet from the convention center and Antwerp Zoo, Hampton By Hilton Antwerp Central Station provides complimentary breakfast and rooms with free WiFi. Some of the rooms are also available with Shabbat facilities.All rooms in the hotel are fitted with air conditioning, a work desk, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms feature a seating area, dining area and a kitchenette.Breakfast is served each morning, and gluten-free options are available on request. A business corner, shared lounge and fitness center are at guests’ disposal at the accommodations. The property also has a bar and on-site Hampton Hub where you can order some snacks.Shops and restaurants are available in the nearby proximity of the hotel. With a multilingual staff, around-the-clock check-in and information is available at the reception.Astrid Square Antwerp and De Keyserlei are 150 feet away, Rubenshuis is a 9-minute walk, and Meir a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Brussels International Airport is at 30-minute distance with a direct train connection.
- Excellent location, right opposite Central train station. Very friendly staff and ready to help with anything I asked. Good room service. Great breakfast.
- Excellent location, just opposite train station. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean room. Nice breakfast.
- Love that is was outside the train station. Great breakfast to pick up due to Covid restrictions.
- Everything was perfect. The staff from reception very friendly!
- The staff was very nice and friendly, room was big and very clean and the breakfast was very good. For sure, we will come back.
Radisson BLU Astrid Hotel, Antwerp
One of our top picks in Antwerp. This hotel lies in the heart of the Diamond Area, right across Antwerp Central Station and the Zoo. It features accommodations with free high-speed WiFi and a Health Club including an indoor pool. A shuttle bus to and from Brussels Airport stops right in front of the hotel.The Radisson Blu Astrid Antwerp offers tasteful guestrooms featuring private bathrooms with free soap amenities. They come equipped with flat-screen TVs with cable and pay-TV channels.At night, you can enjoy dinner at our Made in Antwerp restaurant, dishes with a focus on local fresh products. Or enjoy a traditional Belgian beer or wine.At the Health Club, guests can have a work-out at the fully-equipped fitness center. For relaxation, the club features an indoor pool. Hot stone massages and beauty treatments are available.
- I loved how the hotel looks like. Everything is near the hotel, and mostly I LOVED how friendly the people are who work there. Their hospitality deserves a bonus!
- The matras was amazing. The bathroom was clean. A good size room.
- It is fantastic location one of the best hotel in the downtown
- In very central of the city near by everything metro is just a step from the hotel. Very good staff that followed everything correctly.
- Good location, great breakfast, very nice bed, great hotelbar
Tryp By Wyndham Antwerp
Tryp By Wyndham Antwerp offers design rooms featuring unique décor. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and is set in the Zurenborg district, 1,300 feet from Plantin & Moretuslei Tram Stop.The air-conditioned rooms at Tryp By Wyndham Antwerp include flat-screen satellite TV and a work desk. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a bath and a shower.Guests can enjoy a buffet-style breakfast in the restaurant each morning. Plaza Central Bar serves a selection of drinks including cocktails in a stylish setting. It’s also possible to order tapas.A wide range of restaurants, bars and cafés are within an easy walking distance. Antwerp-Central Railway Station and Antwerp Zoo are a 10-minute walk from the Tryp.
No reviews yet.
ibis budget Antwerpen Centraal Station
This hotel features simply furnished modern rooms with satellite TV, only 950 feet from Antwerp Central Train Station. ibis budget Antwerpen Centraal Station has air conditioning in all public areas, as well as a 24-hour front desk and vending machines with drinks and snacks.Each of the rooms at ibis budget Antwerpen Centraal Station includes a work desk. They also have a bathroom with a shower.Antwerp Zoo is only a quarter mile away. Ibis budget Antwerpen is a 10-minute walk from the De Meir shopping street. Cleydael Golf & Country Club is 7.5 miles from the hotel.
- Well located, clean, affordable, perfect of a night over in beautiful Antwerp
- Room was warm and comfortable. Good WiFi. Room, shower etc was clean. Enjoyed my stay.
- Close to the Central station, making it easy to go to Brussels. The breakfast was ok.
- From the getgo the staff was great, even late at night…the Ghanaian woman at the front was very friendly. Breakfast was very hearty as well, and the location next to the train station is premium for sure.
- Perfect location, 5 minutes walk from central station.
NH Collection Antwerp Centre
One of our top picks in Antwerp. Set in Antwerp, 2 mi from Meir, NH Collection Antwerp Center offers accommodations with a garden, private parking, a fitness center and a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The property is nonsmoking and is located 0.3 mi from Astrid Square Antwerp.At NH Collection Antwerp Center every room has a seating area, a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a buffet breakfast.NH Collection Antwerp Center offers a terrace.Cathedral of Our Lady is 1.9 mi from the hotel, while Rubenshuis is 0.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Antwerp Airport, 2.2 mi from NH Collection Antwerp Center.
- Friendly staff, especially Javier was very friendly and attentive. Interior and atmosphere is pleasant and unique.
- very good value for money, location good with car park inhouse
- We stayed for 2 nights, 3 days. Nice new look and modern rooms this new management/hotel opened in 2019. Dedicated, welcoming staff answering all our questions. Very good breakfast with very few mistakes despite our detailed breakfast order, they were quickly addressed.
- Tha staff is amazing. Jang i think at the reception is very kind and helpful. The breakfast crew equally kind and caring.The room was great, we had booked a king size bed it couldnt be promised in advance but we did have it.The breakfast was excellent, above all in corona times.We had enough space to keep the distances and the staff was coming by offering fresh smoothies and finger food on top of the offered buffet.Last but not least the hotel was really very clean.Still above all, the staff. Reception, breakfast, cleaning very very good job guys you are the best.
- In COVID times all is different, and we must be extra careful. Said this, the hotel has many procedures/measures in place. So Im happy with it. The breakfast was safe all was sealed a lot of cleaning gel distance was met. All of this, in addition to the aboveaverage quality of NH hotels.
Hotel Rubens-Grote Markt
One of our top picks in Antwerp. Hotel Rubens-Grote Markt is located less than a 1-minute walk from the lively Market Square with bars and restaurants, as well as The Cathedral of Our Lady. It has a 24-hour front desk and free wireless internet access throughout the property.This hotel offers light and spacious rooms as well as a luxurious suite. All units have individual climate control as well as a flat-screen TV. Some of the deluxe rooms and suites also come with a private terrace.The breakfast buffet offers a variety of hot and cold choices. Weather permitting, breakfast is served on the patio with the hotel’s own 16th-century Pagadder tower.Guests can benefit from the Rubens-Grote Markt’s convenient location in the historic center for visiting the most important museums and shopping streets, De Meir and Groenplaats Square, all within walking distance. The MAS Museum is a 10-minute walk and the Red Star Line Museum can be reached in 15 minutes on foot.
- Location is perfect! A block away from Cathedral. They have secured garage parking space 35 minutes away from hotel by foot. Quiet room and comfortable mattress. Breakfast was awesome! Especially of the scrambled eggs and bacon choice
- The location is perfect for sightseeing and shopping.
- The room is spacious and clean. Although due to the corona policy, we needed to reserve time for breakfast, the staff tried hard to make us feel comfortable. They brought food to our table and it was amazing! The location is also very nice, next to a lot of good restaurants and city views.
- Awesome staff wry helpful during this difficult time. We felt safe and everything was clean. Beautiful big room
- Location. Literally around the corner from the old part of the city with excellent bars, restaurants and cathedrals. Good breakfast.
Hilton Antwerp Old Town
One of our top picks in Antwerp. Set in a monumental building in the heart of historic center of Antwerp, Hilton Antwerp Old Town overlooks the Groenplaats Square. There is a 24-hour gym and Executive Room and Suite bookers benefit from the Executive Lounge and its roof terrace overlooking the Cathedral of Our Lady. De Meir shopping street is around the corner. Free WiFi is available in public areas.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Hilton Antwerp Old Town feature Serenity bedding and have a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Each room includes a large desk with an ergonomic chair and a marble bathroom with a bath and separate shower. Coffee and tea facilities are provided.Offering stylish décor, the on-site restaurant Blend 32 Kitchen offers from a tasty mix of Japanese inspired dishes with a Belgian twist in the bar to traditional and local Belgian cuisine. Vegan options are also available. Pick a drink from the special cocktail menu or enjoy a locally crafted beer.Groenplaats Tram Stop is 500 feet away, connecting to Antwerp Train Station in 3 stops. It is 4 minutes’ walk to the Town Square with the City Hall and the Steen Medieval Fortress is a 9-minute walk. The MAS Museum is less than a 15-minute walk away. Hilton Antwerp Old Town is a 15-minute drive from Antwerp International Airport.
- The location is fantastic, nice hotel and excellent staff. Breakfast was perfect!
- Excellent breakfast and very friendly staff! The rooms are spacious and quiet. Great location!
- Property is very well situated in the centre of the old town near to shops, restaurants, bars, Cathedral, river, museums, etc …. Hotel offers excellent breakfast, rooms are spacious,
- Reasonable price and very good facilities. The Location is excellent in the heart of Antwerps Old City. Staff were very efficient and helpful and the major conference I attended was managed very professionally. The room was comfortable and the WIFi worked!
- Loved the view on the squareLiked to watch the people on the square
Holiday Inn Express Antwerpen City North, an IHG Hotel
Offering a view of the Museum aan de Stroom, Holiday Inn Express Antwerpen is near the harbor of Antwerp, in a neighborhood with lots of restaurants. The center of the city is a 7-minute drive away and the Red Star Line Museum is a half-a-mile walk from the hotel.The hotel rooms have coffee and tea facilities, air conditioning and free high-speed internet access. You can read newspapers and magazines or watch some TV in the hotel’s corner.A cold continental breakfast is served daily, including several kinds of bread, cereals, granola, natural and fruit yogurt, fruit salad, fresh fruits, fruit juice, pastries, cheese, coffee and hot drinks.Guests can have a relaxing drink at the bar. For a quick sandwich, a ready-to-heat meal or a refreshing drink to go, you can go for the Grab&Green corner.Antwerp Central Train Station is within a 20-minute walk of Holiday Inn Express. For a fee, guests can use the hotel’s private underground parking garage. Buses 13 and 1 stop 350 feet from the property and reach the center of the city in 5 minutes.
- I thik price quality was good. The room was clean, it was a bit small, and the bed was also a bit small, but I didnt expect anything more, you get what you pay for The breakfast was nice, it was enough to start the day. The parking was a bit of a headache, there was something wrong with the doors I think so we could not get in, but this was quickly resolved by the reception staff who allowed us to park in front of the hotel, which was great. The staff were super nice, and it was close enough to the places we wanted to visit to go there by foot.
- Location for personal reasons, staff very helpful, comfortable.
- Check in was simple. Staff were professional. Parking simple. Managed to get connecting rooms for our family. Breakfast was standard and la COVID19 procedures so no buffet. Overall great stay for value.
- The location is nearby the train station 1,52,0km and seemed calm and easy to walk. The room was quite spacious and clean. Breakfast was good. The stuff was polite maybe a bit too formal and helpful
- a very nice location 3 minutes from MAS, quite spacious and clean apartment, nice staff and a very good breakfast!
ibis Antwerpen Centrum
In the historical and cultural heart of Antwerp, the ibis offers functional accommodations with free WiFi and a cozy lounge bar. Meir Shopping District is just a 750 feet walk away. Hotel ibis Antwerpen Centrum offers a 24-hour front desk.All rooms are fitted with air conditioning. They feature a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.The daily breakfast is currently limited to a Grab&Go formula including a hot beverage. The hotel lounge bar offers a selection of beverages and several Belgian beers. Due to the current regulations, the lounge bar will close after 1 AM.Public transport station Antwerp Stadspark offers direct links to tourist attractions throughout the city. Antwerp Central Station and the Zoo are a short 13 minute walk from the hotel.
- Convenient, clean, friendly and helpful staff! One of the better stays during our Belgian trip!We love the layout and the immediate attention when we arrive in the lobby.Fast and easy check out and they even gave us sufficient late checkout as well.A pleasure staying here.
- 25 min walk to the beautiful Belle Epoch neighborhood and so close to main square
- I stayed three nights, room was clean, breakfast was really good with variety as well as the bed which was so comfortable that I havent slept so well in ages, the staff were friendly and only to please to assist and its close 10 min walk to the main train station .
- Very nice breakfast and good location. Small room but OK for 2.
- Pretty good location, great staff, small room and bathroom, but that was what I expected and it European budget travel, so pretty standard. About 5 min drive to the train station, 5 min to shopping and 10/15 minutes to historic area! We walked everywhere!
Hotel Indigo Antwerp City Centre, an IHG Hotel
The Hotel Indigo Antwerp City Center is located in the heart of the city close to the Central Station, ZOO Antwerp, Flanders Meeting & Convention Center and the main shopping streets.This boutique hotel features 82 rooms, designed with oak features and modern accents. All rooms offer a Nespresso coffee machine, flat screen TV, walk-in shower and luxurious MOOOI toiletries. There is free Wifi throughout the hotel and in all guest rooms.At Indigo Antwerp City Center guests are welcome to start their day with an American breakfast buffet with coffee served at the table. This food outlet has an open kitchen where the chef prepares both cold cuts and classics from grandmother’s kitchen. You can also try one of the ‘sharing’ plates and combine this with a glass of wine or a Belgian beer.Guest can park their car at Q-Park Astrid, a public underground car park, only 150 feet from hotel Indigo Antwerp City Center. The property is located within walking distance of the major tourist attractions.
- Nice and clean room. Breakfast was very good. Friendly staff.
- The staff is exceptionally nice and we really felt very welcome. The rooms are beautiful, very clean and I would definitely stay there again
- Excellent hotel with very helpful staff, all very well set up for Covid. Breakfast excellent and bedrooms really clean and well appointed.
- Very cool boutique hotel vibe! Awesome bar downstairs and a cool lobby area. The room was also decorated very well and had a chic vibe to it. Location here is prime as well! Just across from the train station.
- Very well located, just beside the train station subway station and the zoo! Close to a lot of great restaurants and shopping.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Antwerpen