|1||The Regency Hotel, Kuwait||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Mövenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida’a||9.4||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Rimal Hotel & Resort||9.4||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Hilton Kuwait Resort||9.0||BOOKING.COM|
The Regency Hotel, Kuwait
One of our top picks in Kuwait.Located on a private beach on the Arabian Gulf Sea coast in Kuwait, this luxurious 5-star resort offers elegant rooms with Italian furniture and marble bathrooms. Facilities include 5 swimming pools.The rooms of The Regency Kuwait feature free internet access, Egyptian cotton bed linen, a large flat-screen TV, and a walk-in rain shower. Many rooms have a private balcony or terrace with panoramic garden or sea views.The Regency Kuwait’s fresh water swimming pools include a lap pool, an infinity pool, two children’s pools and one ladies-only pool. The well-equipped fitness center is open 24-hours a day.Silk Road is an all day dining restaurant offering à-la-carte menus, lavish buffets, brunch, barbecues and festive fare. Balsamico an authentic Italian restaurant that offers an à-la-carte menu in an elegant and warm environment. The Gourmet Boutique serves fresh refined pastries, a selection of gourmet coffees, espressos and cappuccinos complimented with your favorite cakes made by the award winning pastry team.The Ladies’ Lounge at The Regency offers an exclusive ladies-only sanctuary in Kuwait. It opens during the summer and spring season featuring a swimming pool, a waterfall plunge pool, a private lounge area with an extensive menu and a private beach with direct views of the Arabian Gulf.The Regency is less than a 5-minute drive from the Salmiya Souk and 15 minutes’ drive from Kuwait’s International Airport. The fashionable Salmiya area with its shopping, restaurants and cafés is only minutes away.
- The reception was great , they make fou us upgrade it was nice also i like the women pool area ,, it great hotel for family
- I would like to thank Sully, she have been very helpful and sweet to us from 3 years until this current day. Very helpful and cheerful person that gives the ladies lounge a special taste.
- We really had fun and loved the room altho its a bit smaller than the pictures
- Everything and everyone , Although the food was very expensive but it was super delicious and i mean it , compliments to the chef.
- Room size , sanitizing everywhere and all the time , friendly staff, multiple swimming pools
Mövenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida’a
On a private stretch of beach, this 5-star hotel offers 5 outdoor swimming pools. Souk Salmiya shopping area is just a short walk away.Movenpick Hotel Kuwait’s modern suites and apartments are in low-rise buildings and surrounded by the resort’s gardens. Most units offer views of the garden, pool or over the sea.Movenpick’s main restaurant serves an extensive oriental and international buffet alongside an international menu. The hotel also has a specialty seafood restaurant. Guests can enjoy dining on outdoor terraces in both restaurants.Recreational facilities include a well-equipped gym and a spa with 12 treatment rooms and a variety of massages. There is a children’s playground and kids club with a wide range of activities.The Movenpick Resort Al Bida’a is a 15-minute drive from Kuwait International Airport. For a fee, airport pick-ups and drop-offs can be arranged by the hotel.
Staff friendly and helpful
Breakfast was amazing
hotel is good for families and kids
- Good hospitality, good location, good rooms and furniture.
- I liked the place and the facility. The food was good and the people where helpful but they need to smile more.Overall i enjoyed and loved the stay and would recommend it to any beach and pool lover.
- It’s very clean ,and they provide everything’s that i need . It’s the perfect hotel that I recommend everyone to spend their vacation in it.
- Staff friendly and helpful
Rimal Hotel & Resort
Overlooking the Kuwait Bay, this lively resort in Salmiya features a private beach and 2 outdoor swimming pools. It has air-conditioned studios and chalets with full kitchens.Built around the pool, the accommodations at Rimal Hotel includes private balconies and satellite TV. Guests can choose between the open-plan studios or the larger chalets with separate living rooms.Local food can be tasted at Rimal’s restaurant, which can also arrange a pool-side breakfast or a beach-side barbecue. There are many coffee shops and restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.Rimal Hotel & Resort is just under 1 miles from Souk Salmiya and 2 miles from Kuwait Scientific Centre and Aquarium. The center of the city of Kuwait is approximately 9 miles away.
- Location is good based on the price, clean and comfortable room, pools are good and clean.
- It should have a menu bar in the room.. it cant be just empty
- Great staff, nice restaurant, good beach, clean place, great location beside restaurants and starbucks fast service
The location is perfect
The Staff is very helpful
The size of the room is very big
The hotel is great to stay
will book it again
- Wow the balcony the silence was calm to stay there
Hilton Kuwait Resort
The 5-star Hilton Kuwait Resort features panoramic Gulf views from its five private beaches. The rooms have free WiFi access. Al Kout Mall is a 5-minute drive away.Each of Hilton Kuwait’s rooms has a deluxe bathroom, plush beds and a DVD player. A mini-bar and tea and coffee-making facilities are available in all rooms.The resort features a spa with an Aqua medic pool and private treatment rooms. Guests can relax by the main pool as well as the family pool. There is a tennis court and a fitness center on site, and a 24-hour gym.Guests can enjoy a unique dining experience with international cuisine at the Teatro Restaurant, or savor Arabic dishes and shisha at the private Palm Court cooled tents. Song Bird Café is ideal for a quick bite in between.Guest can enjoy the shopping arcade at the Hilton Kuwait. There is also a free shuttle to the Al Kout Mall everyday as well as to Avenues mall on Fridays. The hotel can arrange complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off services.
- Excellent resort with exceptional sea view villas. They were little outdated but acceptable as they were clean and well maintained. The villas with the sea view are big and they are suitable for big families or group travelling together. The staff were friendly and know how to treat customers with care. The resort has so many facilities that I wasn’t been able to try in two days but all in all was great experience and I would definitely come again.
- Location, Breakfast, Swimming Pool Facility, Clean Beach area
- The location and beach was just perfect! Always a relaxing and calming break!
- Was an amazing time with my family. We enjoyed the pools and grounds. It’s a beautiful resort.
Very quiet beach
Starbucks on site
Looking for: Best Hotels in Al Salmiya