Ramada Resort Dead Sea
Nestled between the mountains of Mount Nebo and the Jordan River, Ramada Resort Dead Sea is your destination for both leisure and business travelers alike! Offering the largest private sandy beach, 2 swimming pools – one can be heated in winter, several F&B outlets, a splendid spa and gym. You are surely in for a great time to enjoy true Jordanian hospitality at the lowest point on Earth!The air-conditioned rooms feature a private balcony some of which overlooking the Dead Sea and all the suits are pool or sea view. Our rooms feature a 32″ flat-screen TV, a working desk, hairdryer, Safety Deposit Box, mini-bar and private private bathroom. 24 hours room service and free Wi-Fi are availableGuests can enjoy a variety of food and beverage outlets, including Chillax Lobby Lounge, Elements All Day Dining, Pool Bar, and our Sunset terrace with great views of the Dead Sea and Jordan River. Our meeting space is ideal for your corporate retreats and functions as well.Ramada Resort Dead Sea is a 40-minute drive from Amman and only 106 mi away from Petra. Queen Alia International Airport is 60 minutes by car. Transportation can be arranged. Parking is free.
- Thanks to Alaa Shaaban and Shadi for their great excellent service, they always impress me 👌🏽
- The staff are very friendly, very caring and responsible, Ramada deadsea feels like home to me already, I go there every weekend.
It was nice to spent time in this hotel.
The food is Delicious.
Excellent customer service.
- Abdallah khawaja and Shadi are super super nice and very helpful, Thanks to them
- The one who helped me is shady the guy who is served in receptiontion
Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea
This Holiday Inn Resort, on the edge of the Dead Sea, offers luxurious facilities including a private beach area. Each room features flat-screen TVs and free internet.Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea is in a lush garden and has an expansive outdoor pool surrounded by lounge chairs. There is also a sauna and hot tub in the hotel’s health club. Guests can unwind with a relaxing massage treatment.The resort has 3 restaurants and bars, including an all-day dining restaurant, a specialty steak house and a beach bar. Guests can enjoy Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea’s room service.
- The staff are so polite and collaborative. Everything was very clean . We were a group of girls and it was very comfortable to us .
- One of the receptionists called Farah was extremely nice to us, she upgraded the room for free and made sure that my birthday request was taken into consideration, the staff were amazing but the pool wasn’t that clean and one of the towels had stains on it. The overall stay was good but they need to work on the cleaning part a bit.
the pool is nice and convenient
the food for the room service is great and its excellent and a bit yummy
I loved the housekeeping staff and their manager they are awesome .
I will come again for sure to have like this treatment from your lovely staff
I loved the staff on the reception also they are great very helpful and the main gate security I loved the staff .
- Adult pool was great and good idea . IHG office is offering great welcoming. Parking service was great
- It was a wonderful trip overall. The staff was very helpful and kind, even calling to check in that everything was up to our standards. The pools were nice and we especially loved the beds (super comfortable!).
Hilton Dead Sea Resort & Spa
One of our best sellers in Sowayma! Located in Sowayma, 8 mi from Bethany Beyond the Jordan, Hilton Dead Sea Resort & Spa features a fitness center and a private beach area.All guest rooms feature individually controlled air-conditioning units, WiFi, satellite TV with international channels, safe, mini bar and mineral water. Some rooms include a large terrace overlooking the Dead Sea.Redefining the culinary arts experience, Hilton Dead Sea Resort & Spa features seven extraordinary dining venues. Spectrum; the all-day dining restaurant, 1312; features a contemporary menu of Lebanese cuisine created by famed Chef Joe Barza, Bacchus; the pool-side Italian restaurant, VUE; the lobby lounge, Infinity; the pool bar, Beach Bar; that serves refreshments to guests enjoying their time on the beach and Sky Bar & Lounge; the seasonal roof-top lounge that serves innovative cocktails and snacks and comes alive after sunset with the beats of the resident DJ.You will find a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property. A car rental desk is available in the the lobby.Queen Alia Airport is 40 mi from the property, while the capital Amman is 28 mi away. Private parking is available on site.
The breakfast was very good, especially with the new restrictions because of covid, the staff at the service are doing a great job.
The hotel is amazing,clean,staff are professional and helpful.
Pools design is outstanding. Marwan at the pool bar is the best staff I have ever seen. He is so helpful and know how to take care of customers.
- the hotel was fabulous!! the staff were friendly, helpful, and smiling the entire time 👍🏼
Service was very good.
Rooms were clean and well equipped
- The breakfast was good but it could be more delicious
- The food is great, but because of the corona we did not get the Buffet. The pool is so clean and perfect. The room had a sea view, nice hot tub, very spacious. The restaurants have great food with reasonable price for dinner.
- The breakfast was very good, especially with the new restrictions because of covid, the staff at the service are doing a great job.
Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Sowayma.This Marriott Dead Sea Resort & Spa, on the shores of the mineral-rich Dead Sea is set against the backdrop of rugged mountains. It features saltwater and freshwater pools, whirlpools and saunas.All air-conditioned rooms feature soothing colors and balconies, some of which overlook the Dead Sea. The beds are made with luxurious down comforters and feather pillows. A hairdryer, safe and minibar are all available.The Marriott Dead Sea Resort’s extensive spa offers a pleasant retreat where guest can enjoy rejuvenating beauty and health treatments. There is also a lap pool and therapy baths.The Dead Sea Resort & Spa has 2 restaurants serving Italian and International fare and a steakhouse. Its choice of bars includes the Champions Sport Bar and Oasis Lounge, offering water pipes and Dead Sea views.This resort is less than an hour drive from Queen Alia Airport. The city of Madaba, famous for its ancient mosaics, is just 22 miles away. The hotel offers free parking.
- Excellent service, helpful stuff, very clean rooms and facilities and the breakfast buffet was outstanding. Highly recommended.
- The Spa was absolutely beautiful, the room was very nice and comfortable, the pool view was very good, it has a partial sea view.
- this is the best hotel in Jordan, the service, team, pool, cleanliness, room comfort are just amazing. I recommend anyone traveling to dead sea to choose this hotel.
- Amazing staff – everyone is exceptionally friendly and helpful. Everything was absolutely wonderful, great food as well!
- The Dead Sea Marriott has the best landscaping of all the Jordan Dead Sea resorts. Pools are spread out, with hillside lawns and multiple terraces to enjoy sunsets. We look forward to our next visit.
Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea
The Mövenpick Dead Sea is a 5-star Resort and Spa with panoramic views of the Dead Sea. The resort offers a luxurious setting with private access to the northern shore of the Dead Sea. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.The rooms at the Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea are well-decorated and feature air conditioning and satellite TVs. All of the luxuriously decorated rooms have a view over the sea, pool, or garden.The Mövenpick Resort & Spa offers private beach access and several swimming pools including a heated winter pool. For children, there is a full-service a kids’ club. During summers season, the adults only infinity pool renovates to private Beach Lounge & Club where with surcharge the beach life is re-imagined.ZARA, the Mövenpick’s onsite spa, offers a wealth of relaxation and wellness treatments in its modern 19685 ft² facility. Zara offers steam rooms, tropical scent showers and massages in adults only ambiance.Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea’s restaurant offers all-day à la carte and buffet dining. Breakfast is served daily.The resort is less than a 1-hour drive from Queen Alia International Airport.
Mr. Nawafleh added a pleasing experience by making the stay comfortable and through his high response to our requests.
Hygienic precautions due to Virus threats were obviously noticed on both Staff and Facility , Most areas were uncrowded and neat.
Special requests previously made by us were accepted and offered successfully.
An early check in and a late check out offered by Mr. Nawafleh made us feel like being taken care of.
We loved it, Ahmad at the welcome desk was superb, thank you Ahmad, we loved the upgrade specially as it was exactly what we needed a calm place to rest 3 days.
The food was delicious every day.
we will be back next week for sure.
- Excellent experience and nice staff specifically reception staff
I would like to thanks the staff specially the receptionist mousa H and GR supervisor ammar the food is amazing breakfast and dinner the infinity pool and the room was soooo clean it was so calm and nice thank you so much for making it so fantastic
- All excellent, fast check in with free upgrades and warm welcoming by Nawafleh ,
- Mr. Nawafleh added a pleasing experience by making the stay comfortable and through his high response to our requests.
Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea
One of our top picks in Sowayma.Offering tree-lined outdoor pools overlooking the waters of the Dead Sea, the 5-star Kempinski features a private stretch of beach and a spa offering sea mud and sea salt treatments.Home-made pasta, Thai dishes and signature chocolate desserts and watermelon granites are served at Kempinski Ishtar’s restaurants. Try a drink at the Babylonian-inspired cocktail bar, or enjoy a whiskey and cigar at the lounge bar.Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea offers rooms set among palm trees and olive groves. All rooms and suites come with a balcony with sea views. They are carved in natural stone complemented by contemporary details.Guests can refresh in the 9 freshwater pools, or relax in the spa with traditional Thai massages or steam bath sessions. The state-of-the-art fitness center has personal trainers available upon request, and yoga and meditation classes are offered.The closest airport is Queen Alia, about 43 miles away, and private parking is available on site.
- Loved the facilities, pool and the hotel itself was so comfortable and not crowded they’re sticking to the social distancing rules
- Rooms looked a little outdated but the bed was super comfortable. Loved the pools, we had a lovely stay overall
thew pool and room was very cleand. the staff real real was great. hope to see you soon. if there any soon offer please send it to me.
- The great hospitality from the staff and the exceptional service they provide
Everything was perfect the employees and service
Crowne Plaza Jordan Dead Sea Resort & Spa
Featuring a promenade along the Dead Sea, Crowne Plaza Jordan Dead Sea Resort & Spa boasts an outdoor pool, a gym and a restaurant. Baptism Site is a 20-minute drive away.The hotel offers modern rooms with a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a private bathroom. Each room includes a balcony overlooking the gardens or the Dead Sea.You can dine at any of Crowne Plaza Jordan’s restaurants where à la carte menus are provided. A buffet is served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room service is also available. The bar serves an assortment of beverages.You can take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool or work out at the gym. For an additional fee, you can enjoy a massage at the spa and health club.Mount Nebo is a 25-minutes drive from Crowne Plaza Jordan, and Hammamat Maeen is 20 minutes away by car. Queen Alia International Airport is a 45-minute drive away. Free valet parking is available.
The food was excellent and the facilities were perfect and our stay were amazing because Mohammad Al Zuheri helped us.
I’m waiting for my next vacation to visit you
- The staff was very friendly, the service was excellent and the food was delicious
- Good service, The guys at the pool and staff in general are nice
- The service are amazing ; the Ms.Raichelle was very very nice and made my vacation full of happiness and comfort by the amazing support ;in addition, The Pools and room designs are amazing and comfort and happily atmosphere .
- The place was very nice, you really have the beach inside the hotel. We had a rainy day, so we went to the spa, a bit old, but very nice. The local esthetic is very different, but overall a nice place. The staff was super nice, they send me a cake for my birthday and was always there when I needed it.
- The food was excellent and the facilities were perfect and our stay were amazing because Mohammad Al Zuheri helped us.
Dead Sea Spa Hotel
This 4-star resort in Jordan is located at the lowest spot on earth. The family oriented resort has outdoor pools with water slides and a terrace overlooking the Dead Sea. The hotel offers free WiFi.The luxurious rooms at the Spa Hotel are bright and airy. They have a balcony and a seating area equipped with couches and satellite TV. The private bathrooms include signature amenities.The Dead Sea Medical Center, Dead Sea Spa Hotel, and the natural solarium are located in the same complex. Beside dermatological and rheumatologic treatments, the center also offers body massages, mud packs, ultrasound therapy, galvanic therapy, microwave therapy, cryotherapy and hydrotherapy.The Center also features an indoor pool and a multipurpose pool for the treatment of skin diseases and joint disorders. Additionally, there is a modern gym equipped with cardiovascular equipment and free weights.The Dead Sea Hotel is a 60-minute drive from the Queen Alia International Airport and 45 minutes from Amman.
Very comfortable and clean beds
The staff are very helpful and nice
I have reserved pool view room, it was wonderful especially at night time
- I appreciated that it wasn’t a buffet because of the coronavirus. Would have liked more diverse food at breakfast.
The staff were very friendly .
My room had two beautiful views .
The room was big, with a great view of the private beach (there were some works going on during our stay). We were able to see an amazing sunset.
Location is good, close to a mall in case you want to have other options for dinner.
Very comfortable bed.
- Great facilities, lovely location, polite and helpful staff, very tasty food at a great price!
- Very comfortable and clean beds
استراحة وشاليهات البرج
استراحة وشاليهات البرج provides accommodations in Umm al Kundum. The property features a garden, as well as a terrace. The resort has family rooms.The rooms in the resort are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Amman is 9 miles from استراحة وشاليهات البرج, while Jericho is 26 miles away. Queen Alia International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Al Kafrayn