Jatika Boutique Hotel
Set in Aglientu, Jatika Boutique Hotel offers beachfront accommodations 1.3 mi from Spiaggia L’Agnata and offers various facilities, such as a restaurant and a bar. This 4-star hotel offers luggage storage space and free WiFi. The hotel has family rooms.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Olbia Costa Smeralda, 29 mi from Jatika Boutique Hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Modern boutique hotel situated right on the beach. Good size room and bathroom, large terrace with sea views. Very clean and functional. Excellent breakfast of fresh fruits, cakes, and cold cuts and cheese. The personnel is very friendly and helpful.
- On the beach. Nice rooms and good restaurant. Friendly staff
- Breakfast was perfect. A very good variety with fruits, eggs, and pastries. The food at the restaurant was amazing, great flavor and priced well. The hotel room was spacious and extremely clean. The staff went above and beyond and we will visit here again.
- Absolutely loved this place. Would stay again just for the friendly service and breakfast!!!
- Outrageous view. Nothing obstructing perfect ocean view. Location is great with wonderful restaurant in hotel, and nice cafe and secondary restaurant in area. Fabulous morning breakfast. Easy and close parking. The perfect location to simply relax and enjoy the beauty of Sardinia. Just over an hour from Olbia airport..easy to get to….and a larger shower which is a rarity!
Club Esse Gallura
Featuring a free swimming pool in the garden and a characteristic restaurant, Gallura Beach Village is located in Aglientu. It offers a large sea-view terrace, free tennis courts, air-conditioned rooms, and free WiFi in the shared areas.The large rooms have a classic décor and are provided with a TV, mini-bar, and a fully equipped private bathroom.At the Beach village Gallura you can start with a buffet-style breakfast offering sweet and savory products. the restaurant specializes in Sardinian cuisine.At Gallura Beach Village you can relax and have a dip in the swimming pool located in the garden. A private beach with parasols and sun loungers is also available, at extra charge.Palau, with its ferry links to the Maddalena Archipelago, is a 35-minute drive from the property. Santa Maria Teresa di Gallura is 8.7 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Club Ragno D’oro
The Hotel Ragno D’oro is in a beautiful position, only 350 feet from the sea and a white sandy beach on the coast of northern Sardinia.The hotel is in a scenario of wild nature. Enjoy visiting the beautiful surroundings of the Gallura area or simply relax in the extremely comfortable and hospitable premises of the hotel.Hotel Ragno D’oro features stylish and spacious rooms, all with independent entrance giving access to the garden and each named after a different plant.
- Ranch hotel with big tarrase and 2 sun chairs for relaxation outside. simple but ok breakfast with waitress service. parking lot for guests. quite area. walking distance to the beach. beach nice and cozy. very good restaurant on the beach. beautiful and charming sun set. excellent food in the restaurant on the beach near by hotel. strict follow the covid regime and social distance. I like it
- Very comfortable and clean rooms, huge terase, near beach, very friendly staff
- Lovely place 2 mins walking from an amazing beach where you can even do snorkelling safely. The overall hotel is quiet, elegant, but easy to feel it like your home. The outdoor patio to have breakfast under the trees is really a plus. Staff is very professional and nice to help you. Big parking space is available with entrance access for guests only.
- very nice area, close to the most beatutifull beaches on island. very good breakfast in the garden, nice flowers and trees.very friendly staff, warmly recommended. 60 minutes drive from Olbia,
- Beautiful hotel in a quiet charming garden. Great spacoius room with a terrace ideal for relax. Close to the main beach and many others around just few minutes walking.
Hotel Petri Marini
One of our top picks in Aglientu. With views of the Straits of Bonifacio, Hotel Petri Marini in north-eastern Sardinia is 800 feet from Vignola Mare beach. It offers free parking, and rooms with a satellite flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is available throughout.Each room is furnished in a traditional Sardinian style, with terracotta floors, and pastel-colored walls. The private bathroom is complete with shower, hairdryer, and toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.An Italian-style buffet breakfast with hot drinks, juices, croissants is served daily. A restaurant specializing in characteristic Sardinian cuisine and pizza is on site.The Petri Marini is in the center of the Gallura area, famous for granite rocks and Mediterranean vegetation. The hotel can arrange trips to La Maddalena Island.
- Very nice lady in the reception.Spacious room with big terrace.Very solid and diverse breakfast vs Italian standard.Good restaurant and other facilities.
- The staff was really friendly and helpful.The hotel is located close tho the beach and two restaurants, which is nice.
- Good location, only 300 m to the beach. Spacious and clean room. Very nice and accommodating staff. There is a small shop, bar and restaurant in connection with the hotel.
- Great location, awesome facilities including a supermarket good bars and lovely beach.
- Location, 2min from the beach Everything included, park your car and enjoy.
In the Sardinian village of Aglientu, Hotel Sorgente is 5.5 miles from Vignola Mare Beach. It features air-conditioned rooms, and a restaurant offering traditional dishes from the island.The simple rooms at the Sorgente are decorated with tile floors, and typical Sardinian furnishings. They have a bathroom with a shower, TV, and a minibar.Every morning, this hotel has an Italian breakfast that includes sweets and coffee. The traditional restaurant is decorated with stone walls and local furniture.Hotel Sorgente offers the possibility to venture into either the sea or the countryside. Guests can also take boat trips to Corsica from the port in Santa Teresa, which is located 17 miles away.
- Everything was great! The location is the best, small village Aglientu is just lovely. The room was clean with nice furniture, the receptionist was extremely kind and helpful. Will deffinitly return.
- Perfect for a couple, value for money, very peaceful village and only ten minute to the beach. Good breakfast
- Intimate hotel in romantic location. Nice and clean rooms. Very nice and obliging staff. An ideal accommodation and base for exploring northeastern Sardinia. Delicious ravioli around 3 minutes from the hotel.
- Lalbergo pulitissimo , la stanza molto bella e accogliente come tutto il personale che ci ha accolto e servito la colazione, gente molto cordiale , sono soddisfatta del soggiorno! Consiglierei vivamente di andarci , Aglientu carinissima un paesino tutto in pietra e molto pulito, c tutto dalla farmacia allalimentari, bar, tabaccheria e ristorazione !
- Super sauber und die junge Dame am Empfang war sehr bemht und umsichtig.Top Preis mit Frhstck.
Borgo Dei Pescatori
One of our top picks in Aglientu. Borgo Dei Pescatori is just 800 feet from the Sardinian coast with its white sandy beaches. Set in its garden, it offers a swimming pool, elegant air-conditioned rooms, and a restaurant.The rooms are large and have characteristic Sardinian bed linens and curtains. Each comes with a TV, a work desk, and an private bathroom.A sweet breakfast is provided daily, and it includes pastries and croissants together with hot drinks. The restaurant serves traditional Sardinian cuisine.Palau, with its ferry links to the Maddalena Archipelago, is a 45-minute drive from the property. L’isola dei Gabbiani peninsula is 21 mi away.
- Booking.com did said the room could sleep 2 adults, 3 children, the staff at the hotel said the children would have to share beds. This was booking.coms fault as it was not made clear. The staff however were lovely and changed our room for us at no extra cost. Lovely hotel.
- Das Frhstck und das Abendessen war sehr gut. Tolles Preis Leistungsverhltnis.
- tutto ottimo estrema gentilezza dello staff che mi venuto incontro per esigenze particolari legate a mia madre disabile, posto tranquillo per rilassarsi, ho fatto pensione completa con pasti a buffet serviti che ho reputato di buona qualit e variet
- La tranquilidad que hay y la amabilidad del personal
- Accogliente e molto bella e personale erano molto disponibile lo consiglio per li famiglia chi hanno persone disabili
Located in Aglientu, 30 mi from Porto Cervo, Agriturismo Fioredda features a shared lounge and free WiFi.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer.Continental and Italian breakfast options are available each morning at the country house.Guests at Agriturismo Fioredda can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Bonifacio is 23 mi from the accommodations, while La Maddalena is 23 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, 23 mi from Agriturismo Fioredda.
- Beautiful surrounding, calmness and real countryside
- The house is absolutely lovely, as is Paola our host. She helped us with dinner reservations and made a delicious breakfast in the morning. Everything was perfect.
- As I arrived I had goosebumps so peaceful, so beautiful, the smell of rosemary, birds singing , in the middle of nature! I was warmly welcomed by Paola and Francesca ! So friendly warmhearted hosts !The room is lovely furnished , very clean. Nice cosy bed! The breakfast was just wow, all is homemade! Paola is very caring ,I love her. Francesca helps with hints about restaurants and places to visit. This place is a hidden treasure. It is real Sardegna, away from tourismus. I didnt want to leave…Miss you very much!
- It was beautiful, quiet and cozy. The host, Paula, was absolutely lovely and went out of her way to accomodate us. She made a delicious Sardinian breakfast complete with selfbaked sweets. We would gladly come back. Of course, you need a car to get around, and you need to calculate extra time for traveling to the beach or other towns and sights. For us, it was perfect.
- Such a nice place run by a lovely family. The interiors were very stylish, the bed was comfy, internet was stable, the hosts really kind and the breakfast was amazing!
Camping Village Baia Blu La Tortuga
One of our top picks in Aglientu. Set on the east coast of North Sardinia, only steps away from its own private beach, this campground features a range of sports and leisure facilities, including a tennis court, a beach volley court, a water park and a children’s playground.Camping Village Baia Blu La Tortuga is 6.2 mi outside Aglientu. It is 20 minutes’ drive from Santa Teresa Gallura, which is Sardinia’s most northern tip. Olbia port and Olbia – Costa Smeralda Airport are just over 1 hour’s drive away.All with a furnished patio, mobile homes feature a satellite TV, plus a fridge and a private bathroom with shower. Each one has a free parking space and some have a kitchenette.Windsurfing and sailing are among the activities available at Baia Blu La Tortuga. A rich entertainment program is also available for children over five years old. You will find laundry facilities, a supermarket, a mini market and a beach kiosk on-site. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available in the self-service restaurant.
- Location of the mobile home protected by the trees from the hot summer sun and wind.
- Nice area with beautiful beaches.Camping really well shaded by the trees canopy.
- Organizzazione , pulizia , staff x interventi vari , la pineta e la disposizione delle casette !
- Animazione, staff,struttura,spiaggia,servizi e tutto quello che riguarda il personale che lavora allinterno
- Wir hatten ein Mobile Home, gut ausgestattet, schne Anlage , familienfreundlich, der Strand schn und nicht berlaufen.
Located 0.9 mi from Spiaggia Lu Litarroni, Villamarina offers free bikes, a garden and air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi.There is a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Guests at the farm stay can enjoy a buffet or an Italian breakfast.The nearest airport is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, 27 mi from Villamarina.
- The location is super calm and peaceful. Atmosphere super nice. Hosts super friendly. We enjoyed our room and terrace in the separate little building
- Absolutely beautiful! The hosts were lovely, the rooms look great and are very comfortable and the breakfast was delicious! Beautiful location with stunning views but you do need a car. We only wish we got there earlier and stayed longer!
- The house is modern and cozy, very clean.Its not far from the road, yet you feel like in a remote, quiet oasis, surrounded by vineyards. We enjoyed riding bicycles to the beach, and later went by car to Vignola Mare for dinner.Highly suggested, wish we could stay longer!
- Location is the USP unique selling point… its right place if you want to disconnect from crowded cities and appreciate the real values of nature by being so close to good beaches.Maria Teresa and Isabella embody the best ideals of good hosts.
- We spent two nights at the beautiful Villamarina and enjoyed it very, very much. The location is perfect, remote enough to be quiet and peaceful yet easy to excess by car and well connected. The host Maria Teresa was very kind and helpful, the whole experience has simply been excellent.
Country House Vignola Mare
Located in Aglientu in the Sardinia region and Spiaggia di Vignola reachable within 0.7 mi, Country House Vignola Mare features accommodations with free WiFi, BBQ facilities, a garden and free private parking.Fitted with a patio, the units feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.The farm stay offers a sun terrace.A bicycle rental service is available at Country House Vignola Mare.The nearest airport is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, 27 mi from the accommodations.
- The staff is friendly and the place is beautiful and clean!
- The property is surrounded by nature and tranquility. The location is perfectly situated in order to visit the entire northern part of Sardinia. The quadruple room we stayed in has a beautifull sea view from the terace. You could also see the coast of Corsica and its mountains. You can enjoy intimacy and a perfect night sleep in the beautiful and genuinely sardinian designed rooms. The owners are extremely nice and always make you feel like home. They are helpful with tips related to the beaches you should be visiting depending on wind, give you good advice and are are always there is you need something.
- The staff, the dinner and the adresse book were all wonderful
- Very clean and spacious room with beautiful view to contryside around and a sea. Aircondition, fridge, posibility to relax on terrace with bottle of vine at the evening. We got very good breakfast with partly own products. In September there are not so manyturist anymore, but I think we would have had our privacy also in August. Owner do not speak very much english, but you can comunicate to clear all organisational stuff.
- Nice and quite agriturismo, perfectly located to visit the beautiful beaches between Costa Paradiso and Santa Teresa di Gallura. Maria Vittoria and Annibale are perfect hosts, helpful and very friendly.Sweet Italian breakfast was as well perfect for us.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Aglientu