Elia Agia Marina Hotel
One of our best sellers in Agia Marina Nea Kydonias! Built right next to a sandy beach with crystal clear water, Elia Agia Marina Hotel offers accommodations in Agia Marina Nea Kydonias. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have views of the sea. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Greek, international and Mediterranean cuisine can be enjoyed at the on-site restaurant, while the snack-bar offers a variety of beverages and snacks.You will find room service at the property. Guests will find a restaurant and a supermarket within 350 feet of the property. Chania Town is 5 mi from Elia Agia Marina Hotel, while Elafonisi is 27 mi from the property. Chania International Airport is 12 mi away.
- The staff were amazing and very helpful and friendly
- Manolis, was very helpful to making our stay at the hotel enjoyable. He was very kind and welcoming to any of our needs. A must turn stay for us!!!Thanks Mano.
- Elia was a dream! The hotel is new and you can definitely tell theyve decked their rooms out in the best of everything. The shower had an optional steam room feature, the bed and pillows were a dream and breakfast was honestly the best Ive had with so many local items available and also your typical foods to please those that refuse to immerse in the Cretan culture. Definitely recommend staying here as youll be so close to Old Town Chania and the most beautiful beaches in Crete as well.
- We stayed at the Elia for six nights and had a great time. The hotel room and grounds were meticulously clean. Nice to have our own balcony and parking spot. Loved being right next to the beach with easy access to the bar/restaurant. The Pizza was delicious!Staff at the front desk and restaurant were super friendly and helpful. Nice having loaner beach towels as we traveled light. The front desk hooked us up with a great Samaria Canyon guide service.Excellent all around value.
- The perfect place for an amazing vacation. Very clean hotel, the room we had included everything necessary. very good location, close to everything, and the staff are such amazing people. Very helpful and very very kind, always smiling which made us smile too.Thank you for great 8 days.We will be back for sure
Thalassa Beach Resort & Spa (Adults Only)
Located on the beach of Agia Marina, 5.6 mi from Chania, adults-only Thalassa Beach Resort offers a spa and a sea-facing pool. Its stylish rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning sea, garden or inland views.The elegant rooms are fitted with parquet floors and climate control. In-room media includes a satellite TV. Bathrooms come with a bathtub, body care products, hairdryer and magnifying mirror. Rooms include a full-length mirror.Fine dining is proposed at the a la carte main restaurant. A lighter fare is available at the snack bar, while the beach tavern serves Greek meze. Private dining on the beach can be arranged.Massage rooms and indoor pool are featured in the hotel spa.Just 0.6 mi off the National Road, Thalassa Beach Resort is 16 mi from Chania Airport and 9.3 mi from Souda Port. A small underground parking is provided on site.
- Thalassa Beach Resort is beautiful and very clean. The location is excellent, staff are very helpful. For tours of the surrounding area, call a Taxi, they are quite cheap, have great knowledge and will take you wherever you want to go, and wait whilst you enjoy sight seeing. Many restaurants and shops are located just outside the resort, if you prefer to just relax, the beach is at the back of the resort, swimming pool with swim up bar, and spa. Everything you need is right there. Beds are very comfortable, rooms clean with all comforts of home and the house keeping go out of their way to help you, and its a family owned resort providing personal service and keeping the money in Greece where its needed. Thank you Thalassa, we loved our stay with you, and we will be back.
- Food was so delicious, we have even booked a dinner on the beach, my wife liked it so much everything was perfect decoration, light, food and the placeWe were in a honeymoon, we got a lovely congratulation with a drink in our room
- The quiet surrounding, only the sea waves can be heard!The arrangement of the hotel yard with pool and poolbar, followed by sunbeds on green grass, and sunbeds on sand, near the sea. Excellent poolbar services.
- One of the most coziest hotels ever felt right at home! Facilities were great, rooms and hotel very clean, and the staff were kind, courteous and ready to address any concern. Beach was clean and the sea water amazing!
- Beautiful view Friendly staffs Amazing structure
CHC Galini Sea View
Set 500 feet from the sandy beach of Agia Marina, the Galini Sea View has elegant, 5-star accommodations, an outdoor and an indoor pool. It has 2 bars and a restaurant with panoramic Cretan Sea views.The air-conditioned rooms opens out to a furnished balcony, some of which overlook the sea. They are fitted with a satellite LCD TV and mini fridge. In the modern bathroom, there are slippers, bathrobes and free toiletries.Guests can relax at the sauna or in the hammam, and there is also a well-equipped fitness room. For those who prefer outdoor activities, the Galini Sea View organizes a variety of water sports on the beach, such as water skiing, paragliding and scuba diving.The main restaurant serves local and international cuisine as a buffet. Exotic cocktails, soft drinks and juices can be enjoyed at the lobby bar, and the poolside snack bar also prepares grilled dishes.The picturesque town of Chania is 5 miles away, and Chania International Airport is at 14 miles. The seaside resort of Platanias is just over 1 miles away. Free Wi-Fi throughout and free on-site parking are provided.
- Beautiful place, very nice and generous staff!Our flight back home was early in the morning and they kindly agreed to switch the missed breakfast with a dinner the night before.Sofia from the reception made our short stay perfect Thank you!
- Amazing staff and their service.We got the 7 days all inclusive and had an awesome time. This included food, different drinks, and also pick up from the airport and a ride back to the airport.The weather was perfect.
- It was well run with very polite staff. The restaurant had a wide choice of food.
- It was not a WOW hotel, but it was ok. We enjoyed our stay.
- Very good staff, food selection was fair, large pool area, facilities such as sauna and gym, theres also a Chinese restaurant where you can get a 4 course meal and it is included in all inclusive. We really enjoyed our stay there and would recommend to friends and family
The Theodore Boutique Hotel
Located right on the beach in Agia Marina Village, The Theodore Boutique Hotel offers uniquely designed units with garden or Cretan Sea views, and free WiFi throughout. A beachfront bar serving signature cocktails is featured.Opening to a balcony or patio, all rooms and suites at The Theodore Boutique Hotel include a modern bathroom with hairdryer, slippers, bathrobes and free toiletries. A safe and a mini-bar are also included.Guests can start their day with a rich breakfast prepared with fresh local ingredients. The hotel staff is available 16 hours per day, while concierge service is also provided.The international airport of Chania is approximately 17 mi away. The scenic Chania Town is 5 mi from The Theodorou Boutique Hotel.
- Fantastic staff, Sotoris in particular was very kind and attentive. lovely food and an extremely relaxing and clean environment. Top notch!!
- I loved absolutely everything about this hotel. The staff was incredibly helpful and responsive before we even arrived. The tasteful boho chic decor, tasty menu, waterfront view, and friendly staff made for a heavenly few days in Crete.
- The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. They even prepared sandwiches for us to pack on our hike of the Samaria Gorge because we had to leave before breakfast. The accommodations were great and the breakfast was amazing. Very peaceful there.
- We cant dwell enough on how impeccable our stay was, incredibly friendly, professional and attentive staff catering literally to all your needs. We can confirm breakfast is as divine as everyone else said it was. If youre into clean healthy tasty food this is the place for you chef Petros is a very talented and approachable man, hell delight you with his menu but also flex where you need. All the other staff were 5 stars, with only approximately 10 rooms it really feels like the royal treatment. The place is also decorated with taste and a piece of paradise in busy Agia Marina, you can disconnect from the outside world note we went over Easter in April which is not busy touristwise, highly recommend. Thank you for our stay!
- The hotel went above and beyond to cater to the guests. It starts with a welocoming platter of fresh food and a bottle of wine and continues with attentive staff through out the stay. Many small extras like cold filtered water in your rooms and readily available at no extra cost were welocome and appreciated.
Atlantica Amalthia Beach Hotel – Adults Only
Amalthia Beach Resort is favorably located right by the sandy Agia Marina Beach and 5.6 mi west of Chania. Facilities include a fitness and a spa center, as well as a swimming pool.Guests may enjoy free access to the property’s fitness center. Several spa treatments and therapies are provided upon charge.Right beside the swimming pool there is a lovely taverna restaurant on the beach. Guests can soak up the atmosphere at this center of local activity. Order a delicious cocktail at the taverna bar and think about a swim to Thodorou, the home of the Cretan goats. Toward the evening, enjoy the views from the balcony or terrace.
- We stayed there for 8 days and it was just amazing, the place is perfect for couples or honeymoon, the location is central, with good restaurants nearby. We stayed in the new side of the hotel across the road, we were the first persons to stay in that room, the bed was comfortable, we had a nesspresso machine in our room, the pool was just below our balcony.
- Everything was perfect!Good rooms, perfect location, good food, friendly staff.
- The location was great. The room was big and comfortable. Will go back
- The breakfast was amazing! A lot of variety, the beach near the hotel was fantastic.The staff always happy and smiling.I can recommend it.
- The breakfast buffet was amazing! Tons of options including traditional Cretan items. Staff was very friendly and helpful! The beach is close by as well as the pool. We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a seaside view!
Stefan Village Hotel
Located in Agia Marina, 1,150 feet from the sandy beach of Agia Marina, Stefan Village Hotel provides accommodations with one all inclusive and one a la carte restaurant, six seasonal outdoor swimming pools and a waterpark. With free WiFi, this 4-star hotel has two bars and a mini market. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk.All units are equipped with air conditioning, a TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a coffee machine, a microwave, a kettle, a shower and a hairdryer. At the hotel, every room is equipped with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.A rich breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet with show cooking is available daily at Filema restaurant – All Inclusive.The hotel offers a kids playroom, a children’s playground and an open area with a billiard, table tennis and air hockey. Car hire is available at the reception.Staff at the reception can help guests with any questions that they might have.Chania Town is 5.6 mi from the accommodations, while Elafonisi is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Chania International Airport, 12 mi from the property.
- I liked everything from the hotel to the stuff the food and the service . I will definitely come back to this hotel again .
- From the moment we arrived we had a great holiday, the hotel was spotless clean, staff super friendly, location was great, couldnt fault any part of it. We loved it.
- We stayed in the superior apartments which were spacious and modern with comfortable beds and sofa beds. The pools were great and the staff friendly and helpful.
- Everything was amazing ! Fantastic weather and great location for our apartment which was next to the pool.
- Green nice teritory. With a lot of flowers. Waterslides ok
Isida Agia Marina Hotel
Set in Agia Marina Nea Kydonias, Isida Agia Marina Hotel features a fitness center and a garden. Each accommodations at the 3-star hotel has garden views, and guests can enjoy access to a terrace and to a shared lounge. The property features a children’s playground.At the hotel rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a seating area, 2 flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, a kitchenette, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hair dryer and a bath. Isida Agia Marina Hotel offers some units with sea views, and every room includes a balcony. All guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Chania Town is 6.2 mi from the accommodations, while Georgioupolis is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Chania International Airport, 15 mi from Isida Agia Marina Hotel.
- Everything staff were exceptionally good incredible value
- From the uk, came here for a quick get away and couldnt be more pleased! The staff went over n beyond to be as helpful as possible. Lovely huge pool n gorgeous apartment with large spacious balconies
- Excellent hotel and location, staff friendly and very helpfull
- Great location very quiet but just a short walk from the beach and all facilities. The pool area was lovely. The one bedroom apartments were really nice. Impressive
- a thousand thanks to the staff we had the right to a wellequipped room with a superb view of the pool and the beach, the reception was magnificentI recommend Otmane.
Alexia Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Agia Marina Nea Kydonias. Located right on the sandy beach of Agia Marina in Chania, Alexia Beach Hotel features a pool, a sea-view sun terrace and a poolside snack bar. Facilities also include a mini market and a Mediterranean restaurant with terrace.Opening to a balcony overlooking the Cretan Sea or the pool, the studios of Alexia are fitted with well-chosen wooden furnishings and tiled floors. Each studio features a kitchenette with dining area, fridge and cooking hobs. Air conditioning, an LCD satellite TV and a hairdryer are available.Guests can start their day with a buffet breakfast served daily at the dining area. Coffees and drinks can also be enjoyed at the on-site snack bar throughout the day.Alexia Beach Hotel lies within 6.2 mi from Chania Town and 9.9 mi from Souda Port. Chania International Airport is located 16 mi away. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and free parking is possible on site.
- I cant say enough about how wonderful the customer service and hospitality was! The owner went above and beyond by waiting for us after hours with a smile on her face even after our middle of the night late arrival. That alone is worth staying there! You can clearly see from the beautiful grounds that they take pride in their hotel.The room was so spacious with a super comfortable bed! Nice, modern bathroom. Great breakfast choices with the most delicious marmelade and croissants. The pool was just perfect…so beautiful and clean!! Nice pool bar/food with a super friendly staff. Location was perfect, right on the beach. I highly recommend this hotel. Ive been to many in Greece and Alexia Beach Hotel is excellent!
- Excellent location on Ag. Marina. Hotel is surrounded by restaurants, bars and shops. Everything you could ask for is within reaching distance but the hotel itself is a nice quiet haven. Pool and loungers are very good and there is also the choice of loungers on the beach. Poolside bar is excellent and has an extensive snack and dining menu and the service is excellent. Breakfast is also very good and Alexia the waitress is very attentive and full of local information. Rooms are big, clean and well serviced. The supermarket in the property is well stocked with anything you could need and is not overpriced. Would definitely recommend this hotel for a stay in Chania as it ticks all the boxes and will definitely return.
- Great location and beautiful pool area/restaurant area with friendly and helpful staff! Linens were also really nice and new.
- The pool area and bar were very nice and the sunbeds were very comfortable. It was great having our breakfast over looking the pool area. The food was amazing in the beach bar restaurant . The room was a split level with a great roof terrace which gave us a fantastic view of the sea and the island. Room was a super size and exceptionally clean. The area was superb for a stroll along the beach or a trip to the many shops and restaurants.
- Staff is friendly, location pretty good close to many restaurants and other shops and bars in the city center.
Featuring a pool with a children’s section, the family-run Kalimera Hotel is located just 150 feet from the sandy Agia Marina Beach of Chania. It offers free Wi-Fi in all areas and self-catering units with a balcony.Overlooking the pool or the Cretan Sea, the studios and apartments of Kalimera have a kitchenette with dining area, fridge and cooking hobs. Each unit is equipped with air conditioning, a safe and a TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a hairdryer.Guests will find restaurants and shops within a short walk from Kalimera Hotel. Chania Town is at 5 mi, while Souda Port is 9.9 mi away. Staff at the front desk can arrange car rental to explore famous beaches, such as Falassarna at 25 mi. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Excellent location, just across the road from the beach. Very large room, comfy beds, well equipped kitchen, large bathroom and balcony with sea view.
- Good location, just off the main road and close to the beach. Nice swimming pool and great staff
- Everything. Good location. Bed made up every day. Helpful staff. Easy parking
- The location is very close to the sea , supermarket and restaurants. Very nice room and the pool was clean and perfect for the swimming anytime . Everything was perfect for us. I highly recommend this location
- Everything was excellent. Room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is in a good located, nearby see and sandy beach. Also shop is near the Hotel. In addition The Kalimera Hotel has nice pool at guests disposal.
Dore Boutique Hotel
Located 800 feet from the seaside area of Agia Marina, Dore Boutique Hotel offers accommodations with a TV. It features a swimming pool with children’s area, a pool bar and a restaurant.Dore Boutique Hotel rooms are tastefully decorated, air conditioned and open to a balcony, most with views over the Cretan Sea. They have a safety deposit box, a coffee maker and a private bathroom with shower.The hotel’s restaurant serves buffet breakfast and dinner, traditional Greek cuisine and snacks. Dore Boutique Hotel also has a bar offering coffees, drinks and cocktails.The picturesque city of Chania is 5.6 mi away, while Souda Port is at 9.9 mi and Chania Airport at 19 mi. Wi-Fi access and on-site parking are provided free of charge.
- Big rooms with very nice view the ones with seaview. Dinner was excellent.
- Very helpful staff. They gave us a lot of tips for the area. The pool was very big, you dont find it easy now a days especially in small boutique hotels. We had a very rich breakfast and a dinner with many options. The sea is 150m away but we stayed at pool as Denis prepared amazing cocktails..
- Fabulous food both breakfast and dinnerGreat staff, always smiling and they speak very good EnglishLarge rooms, very nice view rooms with sea view/side sea viewParking in front of the hotelNice pool
- The pool was accessible for the children. The beach too. Quiet, clean hotel . The food was very nice.
- Nice location 7 min walk to seaside, large room, very helpful staff, good food.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Agia Marina Nea Kydonias