A cliff side hideaway in Bohol, Kasagpan is within 45-minute drive from Loboc River Cruise and an hour drive from Bilar Man-Made Forest, boasting of 2 outdoor swimming pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi in all public areas.Offering pool or sea views, air-conditioned bungalows come with a wardrobe, a clothes rack, and a personal safe. A refrigerator and a flat-screen TV with cable channels is also included in each room. The private bathroom comes with shower facility, towels and free toiletries.At Kasagpan, guests can enjoy swimming at the outdoor pools while marveling on the views of the sea and natural landscape. Snorkeling activities may also be arranged while complimentary airport transfers and shuttle services are available upon request.Danao Beach is 22.1. km from the property while Alona Beach is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Tagbilaran Airport, 1 mi from Kasagpan.
- The staff was probably the nicest Ive met during my trip on the Philippines. We had a problem when we arrived and the lady at the reception did everything to help us.Beautiful pool Outside of the craziness of the town
- If you like some peace and quiet, this is the right hotel for you! Literally just a quiet place to relax and unwind and totally different from your normal city life. Infinity pool overviewing the ocean is such a winner. The hotel supports the No Plastic Campaign and i can see that in the area and it made me like the hotel even more. Staff are friendly and its clean everywhere.
- The location and the view was great. Staff was very friendly esp the folks that works in the kitchen.
- I like that it is very relaxing and far away from the crowd and noisy panglao area
- The property is located next to the ocean. It has a great view of the sun setting and the view from the infinity pool is priceless
Sherwood Bay Resort & Aqua Sports Inc.
Located on Panglao Island in Bohol, Sherwood Bay Resort & Aqua Sports Inc offers various room types and one of the best scuba diving locations in the Philippines.Sherwood Bay Resort features an infinity swimming pool with hot tub and sea views. A fully equipped diving school caters for beginner or experienced divers. Water activities available include jet and water skiing.Rooms at the Sherwood Bay Resort are spacious and bright. They come with a private patio or balcony. Each room has air conditioning, mini-bar, coffee-making facilities and an private bathroom. Complimentary drinking water is provided daily.The resort’s restaurant overlooks the sea and serves international cuisine and a variety of drinks.Sherwood Bay Resort provides pick-up and drop-off services from the Sea Port and Airport of Tagbilaran City.
- Very nice and quite place. The staff and the owners are super friendly. Ill definitely recommend it to other people.
- to my surprise, Sherwood Bay Resort has a very intimate atmosphere with a family style run business. The owners are constantly engaged with the clients and do everything in their capacity to accommodate our needs.
- I absolutely enjoyed my stay at Sherwood Bay. The rooms were great and comfortable, the staff was friendly, attentive and efficient. Lisa, the owner, made you feel right at home. The view was spectacular, the grounds immaculate.
- Our host was extremely helpful. There is a lovely communal area to sit and enjoy the view. It is in a quiet area which is what we liked about the place. They have all the tours you might to do on site. Food was great.
- The service and the assistance of the host is so considerable. You can go there without any plan, and they will help you on what ever you are up to with great enthusiastic, for instance, renting scooter or arranging trip in package for you. The best part is that they are there 100 to help you creating perfect holiday.
Sandingan Dive Resort
Offering an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Sandingan Dove Resort is set in Loon in the Bohol Region. The property offers free WiFi and free private parking on site. Guests enjoy ocean view from the restaurant.There is a scuba dove center in the resort which offers scuba equipment rental and scuba diving lessons. The area is popular for snorkeling and diving. Tagbilaran City is 16 mi from Sandingan Dove Resort. The nearest airport is Panglao International Airport, 14 mi from Sandingan Dove Resort. Airport transfers are available at a surcharge.All air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with shower facilities and free toiletries.The front desk staff can assist guests with luggage storage. You will find babysitting service at the property.Guests can have a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Special diet menus are available on request. The property has an on-site dove instructor to introduce students to scuba diving or further develop their scuba diving skills. For non-divers the property offers activities like boat trips, snorkeling and kayaking around the neighboring island.
- Super friendly staff and service….very nice welcome and everyone paid attention to details…the food in the restaurant was excellent! Keep up the good work.
- Beautiful and cozy resort with amazing personnel and delicious food this resort was the best weve had in the Philippines. Ideal for a nice getaway experience. Tip rent a scooter via the resort to discover the island
- It was the most pleasant stay. Cleanliness and friendliness of staffs is a plus. The location is a bit far but its all worth the driving.
- Rooms were clean, bright, spacious, modern bathroom. Snorkeling was excellent. Erwin and Rhian, made us feel very welcomed.
- The staff are very friendly and one lady customized my lunch only for me. This Resort is a perfect destination for water activities, diving, snorkeling, and boat paddling. The food is not so fancy but good taste home made. Rhian helps to arrange everything for me and thanks for her service and patience during my stay.
Marqis Sunrise Sunset Resort and Spa
Sunrise Sunset View Residential Cottage Homestay is located in Bohol, only a 30-minute drive from Tagbilaran Airport. It features an infinity pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the property.The rustic-style cottages are fitted with natural wood furnishings. Each is equipped with a TV and a DVD player.Sunrise Sunset also has a hot tub and guests can relax on a shaded lounger by the pool. Staff can assist in arranging tours.The property is just a 10-minute drive to Baclayon Church. The Chocolate Hills is 1 hour and 30 minutes away by car. Free private parking is provided on site.
- I love how the place was placed in a very romantic location but you need to hire a van to reach the location. My family booked for 3 rooms but unfortunately the Taal volcano erupted and the flights were cancelled by Ceb Pac. Due to the policy we are told to pay for the rooms because cancellation is no longer an option, However, the kind gentleman offered us to pay 50 of the total charges for the rooms not used but promised that I can use the same booking free if I choose to book within 1 year. The owner also refunded the van fare I paid for the transpo going to the port.
- Super friendly staff. When we were there they were having a Christmas party. We were invited for music, drinks and food and it enjoyed it a lot. Although we barely used it they have multiple pools which are very nice.Breakfast is delicious, must try!
- The view is just mesmerizing…The place, perfect… homey… relaxed… talk about serenity…The staff from the reception, chef, driver, et al are so accommodating and smiling always. We arrived at 9pm and, though the restaurant was close already luckily the chef didnt leave yet, they were so kind to arrange dinner for us, since we didnt have a proper lunch. Big THANK YOU to all of you for that!We had a very nice vacation in Bohol and our stay in Marqis made it memorable and more fun!
- This was an amazing and beautiful place great food wonderful staff who treated us so very well transport and local travel arrangements done by the hotel were flawless and extremely reasonable rate wise I will be back soon!!!!
- The calm , the swimming pool , the view is just amazing , kind staff and good food
Panglao Green Hills
Providing free WiFi, Panglao Green Hills is located in Dauis, within 1.7 mi of Hinagdanan Cave. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.Complete with a private bathroom, all guest rooms at Panglao Green Hills come with air conditioning, and some rooms have a seating area.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental or an American breakfast.For guests who wish to explore Panglao on their own, motorcycle and scooter rental service is available. Panglao Green Hills can also arrange for airport shuttle service at an additional charge.Bilar Man-Made Forest is 24 mi from the property while Tarsier Conservation Area is 26 mi away. The nearest airport is Tagbilaran Aiport, 20-minute drive from Panglao Green Hills.
- helpful owner canbedone attitude chilled and green place far from the crowd yet close enough to both Panglao and Bohol attractions vegetarian breakfast adjusted to our liking room upgrade
- Friendly owner with a good sense of humour. Tasty food in the restaurant, good value for money.
- The staff was amazing and very helpfulThe facilities are nice
- I like the staff the pool!!! but the room no tv so u can depend only your phone for wifi but sometimes the net is slow..
- Nice and neat place, calm and peaceful location, comfortable room despite of linens, good swimming pool, good price.
Bohol Vantage Resort
Located on Dayo Hill on Panglao Island, The Bohol Vantage Resort overlooks the neighboring islands. It offers an outdoor pool, restaurant and free in-room internet.The Bohol Vantage Resort is 3.1 mi from the capital city of Tagbilaran and only a few minutes drive from the island´s most popular beaches.Rooms and apartments at Bohol Vantage Resort are equipped with a cable TV, DVD player and safety deposit box. A fridge and electric kettle are provided. All have roofed terraces that open out to panoramic views and mountain breezes.Guests can rent motorbikes or make travel arrangements at the tour desk. The pool deck is a great for enjoying the mountain breeze and sea views.European and Asian snacks and dishes are served at the restaurant. Its open-air terrace seating lets diners enjoy panoramic views of the Central Visayan islands of the Philippines.
- The staff was extremely nice. They noticed us waiting for few hours in the lobby after check out as the weather was pretty bad and offered us to go back to our room and spend the last hours before our airport shuttle there. We enjoyed the darts and pool table in the lobby. The view from the restaurant is really nice and we loved the breakfast. Thank you!
- The view was truly awesome The food was so nice and the breakfast also very nice indeed
- The view from the room and the pool is fantastic! The place is quiet and we liked it!
- The view was incredible.You could see over the sea and the city from the mountains. The buffet in the evening was great and the pool was really there to cool down.
- Staff was nice and helpful. Pool and view was amazing!!
The Peacock Garden
A peaceful getaway with stunning sea views, The Peacock Garden is a European-style hilltop property boasting an infinity swimming pool. This boutique hotel is a 15 minute drive from Tagbilaran City.Featuring antique European pieces, The Peacock Garden’s rooms combine marble and wood furniture. Each room has a flat-screen TV, DVD player and safe. The bathrooms have a shower, slippers, and terry cloth bathrobes.The Roman-inspired Fontana Aurelia Spa has a variety of massages and body treatments. Other spa facilities include a fitness center and a spa bathtub. Sun lounge chairs are provided on the terrace for guests to enjoy the beautiful views.The 4 dining options include a cigar lounge and a wine cellar. Decorated with vintage furnishings, The Old Heidelberg Restaurant serves international dishes. Guests can enjoy music and dancing at Pim’s pub.The Peacock Garden is 6 miles from Tagbilaran Airport. It is just a few minutes’ drive from historic Baclayon Church.
- The service, pool, grounds, bedroom, spa they were all excellent. The food was very enjoyable too. The staff were very helpful and very friendly and attentive, and the bed was comfortable and the pool was lovely. We had an excellent massage at the spa too. Its a very relaxing and peaceful place to stay.
- The swimming Pool was fantastic, always clean and stunning view over the sea. Staff were very friendly and food was first rate.
- We were surprised by an a fresh welcome drink,Large rooms, spacy bathroomLarge infinty pool and whirlpool Quality of food very good
- super pool und fantastische Aussicht und sehr ruhig gelegen
- . . .
Mithi Resort & Spa
Mithi Resort & Spa has its own private beach area and large outdoor swimming pool. Featuring modern rooms and bungalows with a private bathroom, it provides free return shuttle services from Tagbilaran Airport.A 10-minute drive from the resort is Hinagdanan Cave. It takes 15 minutes to drive to Alona Beach from Mithi Resort & Spa.All rooms and bungalows are air-conditioned and have their own balcony. They are equipped with a cable TV, refrigerator with mini-bar and safe. Private bathroom comes with a hot and cold shower and free toiletries.Free Wi-Fi is available in the resort’s common areas. Guests can work out at the fitness center or go diving and snorkeling. The spa offers relaxing body treatments while other recreation facilities include billiards, table tennis and Karaoke.A breakfast buffet is served at Café Lusia, which has a selection of International food.
- The beautiful view The comfort The pool We told the staff we could not celebrate our birthday and they organized a romantic surprise dinner for us.
- The resort was amazing!The service is outstanding and staff are amazing. Great pools with water view and beach down hill.Very highly recommended for getaway.
- We stayed at the hotel because our ferry with Ocean jet was cancelled. It was not planned. The hotel reception was so helpful in sending somebody to stand in line and rebook our ferry tickets. I was very impressed with this. Ocean jet seems a shambles of a company so the hotel may be used to doing this but it was impressive.
- Very beautiful and relax place, it has its own private beach and even a private manmade small island
- Love the infinity pool and the tranquility of the private beach isle. The restaurant offer delicious food in good value. At night, there are live band playing and singing for guests, which is very sweet. Staff in resort is also quite friendly and helpful.
Isla Hayahay Beach Resort and Restaurant
Isla Hayahay Beach Resort and Restaurant has an outdoor swimming pool, garden, a bar and shared lounge in Calape. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy sea views.At the resort, every room has a terrace with a garden view. Isla Hayahay Beach Resort has some rooms that feature a balcony, and the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available every morning at the accommodation.
- Very friendly, helpful and attentive staff and management. Thanks to Corinne and Robert and their team for making our stay so enjoyable. Isla Hayahay is far from the crazy crowded tourist hotels on Panglao Island. Its only 90 mins from the new Panglao airport, and for those looking for a quiet, restful, cozy resort by the sea with a great view, food, and easy access to major sights and islands for snorkeling, you couldnt ask for a better place. Highly recommended and we will be back for sure!
- Nice by the sea, good snorkelling, big rooms, great kitchen, also good for a family Holiday.
- Great kitchen. Absolutely helpful personnel. Clean room.
- 1. Once you have reached the resort, you will see a very aesthetically done up, warm and cozy resort with a warm hostess and welcoming and pleasant staff.2. Great food and drinks and a very nice kitchen3. The rooms are cozy and welcoming4. The view from the pool and on the beach is breathtaking, though it isnt exactly a beach you could think of going for a swim because of corals and low tide most of the time5. Get into the water and you shall find lots of starfishes and small fishes around, which is an out of the world experience6. Good spa.7. The hostess jas a tie up with tour agencies and arranges for sightseeing.
- Clean and nicelooking resort, creat commonarea for hanging out and nice pool. The rooms were big and comfortable, and the beach was nice and good for swimming and snorkelling. Friendly staff and owner, food was also well made though slightly on the pricey side.
OYO 435 La Veranda Beach Resort
Located on the beautiful Panglao Island, La Veranda Beach Resort offers sweeping views of Mindanao Sea. It features free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and an infinity pool by the sea.The air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, seating area and private balcony. Shower facilities are in the attached bathroom.Staff at the tour desk can arrange for diving and snorkeling trips. Guests can also rent a car to explore the area, or simply relax on the private beach.Restorante de Amore serves a selection of Italian, Chinese and continental dishes. In-room dining options are possible with room service.Beach Resort La Veranda is a 10-minute drive from Sungculan Lake, and a 15-minute drive from Tagbilaran City and the White Sand beaches. The famous Chocolate Hills is a 1-hour drive away.
- Very frendly personel. Place is very quite and nice. The view is beautiful. We are highly recomended.
- Spacious, clean,friendly, coffee facilities in rooms,
- Exceeded expectations… some of the reviews are unfair and from obviously difficult travellers… No problems with the location as we wanted to be close to the ferry 15mins, originally only staying 2 nights but after 3 days of cancelled boats we were happy to stay there for 5 days, nice and clean, everything worked great. Safe and secure easy to get in to the city or alona beach if u have a motorbike! The food was delicious and well priced which was lucky as there are no other restaurants apart from cafe racer nearby and thats a 5min bike ride. Get a scooter before u go… Enjoy the pool and the room, good breakfast included which made the room price very agreeable. They are doing refurbishment in areas to update but it didnt bother us and there was no noise or disturbance… Small private beach but doesnt compare to the white sand beaches a short ride away…
- We like a little bit with the seaview The rooms is little bit Okay
- The staff were very accomodating and considerate. They made sure that we enjoy our stay and that we are comfortable.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Aghao