The Ritz-Carlton, Abama
One of our top picks in Guía de Isora. Set in Tenerife’s southwest coast, this timeless island retreat overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and neighboring island of Gomera. It has 7 outdoor pools, an award-winning spa and is in close distance to a golf course, a tennis academy and golden-sand beach.The Ritz-Carlton, Abama is made up of Moorish-inspired buildings housing guestrooms and villas. The resort is set in lush tropical gardens on a cliff top, with a funicular railway down to the exclusive beach.Each room and villa has an ethnic style, and most enjoy views over the gardens, and Atlantic Ocean. All come with luxury marble bathrooms, and interactive TVs and internet access.The Ritz-Carlton, Abama offers 10 restaurants. With 2 Michelin stars, M.B. serves dishes created by chef Martín Berasategui. Kabuki, with 1 Michelin star, offers innovative Japanese cuisine.There is a large spa, featuring 10 treatment rooms and a wellness and fitness center. The hotel also offers two zones for younger guests, The Ritz Kids and The Zone, Fun & Entertainment center.
- Stayed in the lovely villa rooms, book resort view it just means you are on ground floor with a terrace and garden area. Loved the beach club for lunch and the adult pool area for chilling with a cocktail!
- Beautiful structure, huge resort, lots of amenities, very good restaurants, spacious rooms, comfortable beds
- The staff are super friendly and a credit to the Ritz Carlton. The resort is magnificent. We will defenitely return. It is a very hilly location which we loved and the wallks which were challenging are fantastic. There is a train and buggies for those who dont want to walk The views from our room were breath taking and the small secluded beach is again wonderful. The quality of the in room dining is second to none
- We stayed in the adults only Tagor Villas which were lovely. We had our own personal golf buggy to drive around the complex which was awesome and gave us many a laugh!!! The staff were amazing and nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend staying.
- Great hospitality from the first to the last day from all employees. Great room service , acomondation we were upgradeted with vila room , nature … resturants were great but the best thing was the adults pool.
Villa Dhanvantari in Playa Paraiso provides adults-only accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, a shared lounge and a garden. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are offered.At the resort, rooms come with a wardrobe. At Villa Dhanvantari the rooms come with a TV with satellite channels.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the accommodations.Villa Dhanvantari offers a terrace. You can play table tennis at the resort, and bike hire is available.Playa de Ajabo is 1.1 mi from Villa Dhanvantari. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur, 17 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Communication was excellent, and access was easy with a key box.The house has nice shared open spaces…. salon, kitchen and the pool.
- I liked the openness, space, facilities at the villa. The location was great quiet and safe. The owner was fantastic helpful, friendly and very welcoming.
- Beautiful villa! Great staff, good vibes, amazing pool area and the ocean view from top floor is incredible! Yummy healthy food and lovely treatments.
- Fuimos un grupo de amigas y nos llevamos un grato recuerdo , gracias a Petra que tan bien nos trat y muy amable antes y durante la estancia . Villa muy acogedora , no le faltaba detalle , con piscina y barbacoa , amplias zonas para estar, ideal para pasar unos das en familia o con amigos , de manera relajada . Repetiremos seguro.
- La tranquilidad, fue maravilloso dormir en la villa, la anfitriona muy agradable y atenta
Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife
One of our top picks in Adeje. The Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife is a luxurious beachfront hotel set in a tranquil residential area of Costa Adeje. It features 3 swimming pools, a saltwater lagoon, and free WiFi. There is daily free shuttle from the hotel to Siam Mall and Las Americas.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms come with 1 king-size or 2 twin beds, as well as a furnished terrace, and the private bathroom includes a rain-effect sensory shower, hairdryer, bathrobe, and slippers. They feature modern décor and have a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, iPod docking station, electric kettle, a safe, and free WIFI.The Rock Royalty suites also have access to private concierge services, free entrance to the spa, VIP check-in, and access to the Rock Royalty lounge, including snacks and drinks and daily newspapers.The hotel spa offers a thermal circuit, a variety of treatments, personalized music, and courtesy drinks. There is also a fitness center and a shop with Hard Rock branded products. There are also meeting rooms for up to 525 people.Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife provides several dining and entertainment facilities, a miniclub for children and teenagers, and a Beach Club.
- Very friendly staffVery nice breakfast buffetAnd the room cleanliness and furniture
- Everything else. Specially the Jacuzzi at the room.
- The property is really nice, with very friendly staff. It has a wonderful view and offers great services.
- 3 pools, including a kids pool and over 18 pool.Roof bar, nightly entertainment, free parking, size of the rooms and much more to enjoy!
- Clean tidy great service vallet car service excellent.. maids do a great job anything you want at reception they will do there best to do very polite staff room service also top notch nothing is ever a no when you ask looked after cases no problem even took the cases to the taxi on the front they really do know how to make you feel special and at 130 a night its considerably cheaper than the other 5 star hotels..
Bahia Principe Sunlight Tenerife
One of our top picks in Adeje. Featuring outdoor pools, sun terraces and on-site restaurants, Bahia Principe Tenerife is set on the Costa Adeje coast, 10 minutes’ drive from Adeje town and Costa Adeje Golf Club.The property includes an on-site gym, tennis courts, spa and children’s playground. You will also find entertainment options such as karaoke.Air-conditioned rooms come with a private balcony and TV. They each have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Playa de las Americas is a 20-minute drive away, and there you will find a range of shops and dining options. Tenerife Sur Airport can also be reached in 20 minutes’ drive.
- Great place tasty food nice rooms, incredible vslue
- Location a little far so you will need a car if you want to see some of the island….but overall a great hotel
- Brilliant hotel ,large territory, perfect for all ages, families, couples, retired people. Lots of different zones with children and without children, so if you need some privacy you can find yourself in few isolated zones. For families with kids lots of activities, heated swimming pool, playground, kids club, zone for kids with bouncy castles need to pay extra , baby disco, slides , by the pool and in a village that is part of the hotel. Even with lots of people and kids feels very quiet and relaxed. All very thought through for your perfect holiday have shops, pharmacy, restaurant , bars, music for adults and kids separately. Beautiful large and green territory.Massive beds and large rooms. Nothing to complaint about all was great from choice of food to rest and entertainment. Would definitely recommend as one of the best options in Tenerife.
- Huge variety of different food Meat and Fish, various Sushi and desserts!
- Nice food great bar facilities and pool areas lovely
Bahia del Duque
Overlooking Duque Beach in Tenerife, the luxurious Bahia Del Duque is surrounded by 6 hectares of subtropical gardens. It offers 5 outdoor pools, fitness center and stylish accommodations with private balcony.At Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort you can choose between modern rooms and chic villas. All accommodations comes with LCD satellite TV and a bathrobe and slippers.The Gran Bahia del Duque complex offers 8 restaurants, including Italian and Oriental options. There are also 7 bars, including a juice bar and a beach bar.The hotel offers a huge variety of leisure activities, including aerobics classes and whale watching. There are tennis courts, a table tennis table and a botanical walking route.Adeje Golf Course and Siam Water Park are around 5 minutes’ drive from the Bahía Duque. You can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 15 minutes.
- The exceptional staff made a memorable experience event more memorable. The quality of the facilities were by far some of the best weve experienced.
- Very tranquil setting, location of the hotel near walking and shops was good. They had upgraded the gym since we last stayed here, which was also accommodating, pool and sports facilities are very good. Rooms are very clean, staff friendly, a truly relaxing holiday.
- Loved everything from welcome from staff to facilities to space and ambience of hotel
- Entire stay was fantastic as was the food and wine and service and the staff and their friendliness. This has just become our annual February destination of choice.
- The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Service is exceptional and the whole site is very well maintained and stunning to see. The villas are a little piece of heaven and we were made to feel very welcome and thoroughly looked after. Cant wait to return. This trip truly exceeded our expectations.
One of our top picks in Puerto de Santiago. On a cliff on Tenerife, this hotel features impressive panoramic views of La Gomera Island and Los Gigantes Cliffs. The chic rooms include air conditioning and a plasma TV.Barceló Santiago features 3 outdoor swimming pools overlooking the sea. The hotel also has a spa with a sauna, Turkish bath and hot tub.Guests can enjoy a variety of restaurants, including buffet meals and tapas. Santiago features a poolside snack bar and an entertainment bar with daily live shows.A promenade provides easy access from this Barceló to the nearest beach, only 650 feet away. The hotel is approximately 28 miles from the South Tenerife Airport.
- The rooms are very welldesigned, they have everything one needs for a comfortable stay. The shower was powerful and there was always loads of hot water. Plus the views are fabulous we opted for a superior sea view room and we were not disappointed our room directly overlooked the ocean and the balcony had sun almost the whole day.
- great views value for money and customer service fantastic
- In addition to the food, location and property, the staff was amazing. Thanks to Rosy, Violeta, Javier, Johnny, Jesus at the pool bar, Pablo, Domingo, Zoila, Lily. Jos Antonio, Ins, Giselle, Maria, Ins, Jacqueline, Arnaldo, Willy, Sara, Isabel y Carmelo. La cubana y Carmen. Etc. etc. All made me feel at home.
- Great selection of items to satisfy all. The location was amazing as well as the views
- Very large room Deluxe Superior, wonderful view on the Gigantes, good bed.Great swimming pool.Good food, better than expected.Helpful staf at the reception.Nice hikea nearby PR 65…
HD Parque Cristobal Tenerife
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas. This extensive vacation complex offers spacious bungalow accommodations in the heart of Playa de las Américas, just 650 feet from the beaches of southern Tenerife.Enjoy a relaxing and fun family break in the year-round sunshine of this unique Canary Island with a stay at the Parque Cristóbal Tenerife. Its tropical grounds surround 2 huge outdoor swimming pools for adults, both heated in winter.Children can enjoy themselves in the supervised mini club or their own 2 swimming pools. Alternatively, stay active with a game on the tennis court or a session in the gym.Each apartment opens onto a private terrace and features a well-equipped kitchen.
- everything about this hotel was excellent the staff was great and it was very clean great location Can not fault it in any way.
- The room was very spacious. The location is very good. The staff was very polite and helpful.
- Amazing place , staff and location . Will be back in a heartbeat .
- Great location, very clean.Great helpful happy staff
- Amazing living spaces with plenty of room for 4 adults. Kept clean by brilliant cleaning service and the pool area is well organised with sunbed booking system.
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas. Mediterranean Palace is part of the Mare Nostrum Resort, located next to Camisón Beach in Playa de las Américas, Tenerife. The resort offers a spa, gym and tennis courts, as well as a large outdoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife are decorated in the traditional Canarian colors of blue and white. They feature a private balcony and satellite TV, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Mare Nostrum Resort’s buffet restaurant serves international food. Bar Vitamina serves freshly-squeezed juice and light snacks. Safari Shopping Center, with its shops and restaurants, is nearby.There is a hairdressing salon and a boutique shop. Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife has a large children’s play area and an entertainment program for children.Las Américas Golf Course and Siam Water Park are both within 10 minutes’ drive of the Mediterranean Palace. You can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 15 minutes.
- In general the property was well maintained, very clean and staff were helpful. Been Tenerife many times mainly round the newer Adeje hotels but you can not beat this for location . Excellent shops , superb beaches and extremely good reasonably priced restaurants all on your doorstep .
- Nothing special, as a hotel in this price category shall be nothing that you not find in other hotels as well. A bit tasteless breakfast and excellent gin tonic but expensive alsoAlissa from reception was very kind and helpful.
- Location of this hotel is the best advantage. Also, it always has a free parking spot. The room has a nice terrace. On my opinion in Mediterranean palace you get exactly what you pay for. It is not expensive but the rooms need renovation and the location is absolutely top.
- location breakfast pool the shops around the hotel little shop in the hotel nice cleaning ladies view pool side staff at the pool area ware very very helpful and nice music in the evening pool activities sports very clean wc in the public areas
- Great location, comfortable beds, everything youd expect from a five star hotel! Breakfast had the best spread Ive ever seen and all very tasty. Very helpful staff and brilliant facilities! Highly recommended
Europe Villa Cortes GL
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas. Europe Villa Cortes GL is located on the seafront in southern Tenerife’s Playa de las Américas resort. It offers a fitness room, spa, 6 restaurants and luxurious rooms with private balconies.The Villa Cortes GL is styled in the manner of a luxurious Mexican mansion. Rooms feature custom-made Mexican furniture, satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Cortes has a beach club restaurant and a variety of gourmet dining options, offering Mediterranean, Mexican and Bavarian food. There are also 4 bars, including a beach bar. A buffet breakfast is offered and half-board rates include dishes from the specific daily menu of the half-board restaurant.The hotel’s outdoor pool features a waterfall and a children’s area. There is also a tennis court and a sun terrace with Balinese beds.Las Américas Golf Course is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Villa Cortés. Guests can also drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in 15 minutes.
- Quiet with lots of different areas to relax and sun bathe
- breakfast was fantastic. waitstaff lovely. most of the restaurants in the hotel were closed for time of year which was a bummer, esp b/c the neighborhood is fairly touristy and hard to find quality food. rooms were huge and very comfy
- Breakfast was outstanding. People went out of their way to please. Very friendly and patient Very clean.
- Everything about this hotel. Ive wanted to stay here since we stared visited Tenwrife when the kids were small. Not disappointed
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas. Featuring direct access to Camisón Beach in Tenerife’s Playa de las Américas, this stylish hotel offers a spa and an outdoor pool. Air-conditioned rooms include a balcony with ocean views and free WiFi.The rooms at Sir Anthony feature parquet floors and modern, elegant décor. Each one has a flat-screen TV, safe and mini-bar. There is a pillow menu and the private bathroom comes with hairdryer. Some rooms have a private plunge pool.Guests receive a welcome glass of cava on arrival. The Windsor Restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes, and it also features a terrace. There is a poolside juice bar and a private beach club offering live music.Guests can use the neighboring Mare Nostrum’s spa, where you can find a hot tub, fitness center and tennis courts. Las Américas Golf Course and Siam Park are 0.6 mi away. Tenerife South Airport is 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- Lovely location but very private with attentive staff
- I stayed in room 321, 100 perfect, very friendly staff.
- Location amazing. Staff at hotel very friendly. Love this hotel. Great balcony views
- Great location beach straight opposite the hotel, staff very polite and friendly.
- everything was great, location, breakfast and staff
Looking for: Best Hotels in Acojeja